Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Danny Hangartner

Does the USA need help filling their strategic reserves for next to almost nothing from the Middle East?

(edited)

Social media is something that I'm straying away from. Changing my mind and stuff is impossible when not allowed to delete previous posts.

So I edit.

Edited by Danny Hangartner
Social media is something that I'm straying away from. Changing my mind and stuff is impossible when not allowed to delete previous posts. So I edit.
  • Like 1

The U.S. probably wont need middle eastern oil sometime soon. But it should probably think about redesigning its relationship in terms of energy field with China, one of the main buyers of U.S. oil and gas. 

• Like 2

(edited)

Social media is something that I'm straying away from. Changing my mind and stuff is impossible when not allowed to delete previous posts.

So I edit.

Social media is something that I'm straying away from. Changing my mind and stuff is impossible when not allowed to delete previous posts. So I edit.
  • Like 1

What the hell!!  Why not just supply it from the discounted crude coming out of the Permian Basin????  Why the hell buy it from the Saudi's!!

Some "expert" will surely fill me in on this idea??

Capt. Lauren Dowsett

• Like 2

(edited)

On 6/8/2018 at 2:56 PM, Capt. Lauren Dowsett said:

What the hell!!  Why not just supply it from the discounted crude coming out of the Permian Basin????  Why the hell buy it from the Saudi's!!

Some "expert" will surely fill me in on this idea??

Capt. Lauren Dowsett

So I edit.

• Like 1

According to the EIA Canada net exports around 3 mbpd to the US. Mexico net exports around .5 mbpd to the US. The US the last quarter net imports 2.7 mbpd. What does that mean? N America is oil independent. 

The media and politicians seem to have missed this landmark milestone. 

We need Middle Eastern oil like we need a hole in our head.

hole-in-the-head-3-728.jpg