TN

Al Gore says: "…a lot of these fossil fuel assets are going to be worthless.”

Climate Trace Technology

Watch:
Al Gore’s Latest ‘Solution’ To Climate Change Is Mass Surveillance

(9 minute Video)
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/watch-al-gores-latest-solution-climate-change-mass-surveillance

Al Gore says:
“We get data consistently from 300 existing satellites, more than 11,000 ground-based, air-based, sea-based sensors, multiple internet data streams and using artificial intelligence.
All that information is combined, visible light, infrared, all of the other information that is brought in, and we can now accurately determine where the greenhouse gas emissions are coming from.

And next year we’ll have it down to the level of every single power plant, refinery, every large ship, every plane, every waste dump, and we’ll have the identities of the people who are responsible for each of those greenhouse gas emission streams…

…a lot of these fossil fuel assets are going to be worthless.”

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

You mean 170 year reprieve.  These scum were saying the same thing in 1920 when the Arctic ocean was essentially free of ice.... Human caused... Uh huh...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

(edited)

3 hours ago, Tom Nolan said:

WATCH THIS 5 minute VIDEO

The IPCC deliberately changes the data (again).  It is criminal.

Polar Bears Granted 70 Year Reprieve

https://odysee.com/@TonyHeller:c/polar-bears-granted-70-year-reprieve:a

Stories they tell you about our bears in the West. Like that they could miss the ice, starve and drown. Being an aquatic animal, who can easily catch fish. Usually doesn't and goes after the largest seal because it is greedy. (That's how you become an apex predator). Their all-time favorite food is cookies and condensed milk though, same as any other bears. Plenty of them never leave for any polar ice, but feed on Russian garbage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkQHWIlyK-U

Toothing is not destiny! Did you know that great pandas only eat bamboo because the CCP regime makes them? I mean, it is a racoon, a predatory animal. It's digestion system is all wrong for bamboo. Very suspicious, indeed.

Edited by Andrei Moutchkine
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Tom Nolan said:

Climate Trace Technology

Watch:
Al Gore’s Latest ‘Solution’ To Climate Change Is Mass Surveillance

(9 minute Video)
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/watch-al-gores-latest-solution-climate-change-mass-surveillance

Al Gore says:
“We get data consistently from 300 existing satellites, more than 11,000 ground-based, air-based, sea-based sensors, multiple internet data streams and using artificial intelligence.
All that information is combined, visible light, infrared, all of the other information that is brought in, and we can now accurately determine where the greenhouse gas emissions are coming from.

And next year we’ll have it down to the level of every single power plant, refinery, every large ship, every plane, every waste dump, and we’ll have the identities of the people who are responsible for each of those greenhouse gas emission streams…

…a lot of these fossil fuel assets are going to be worthless.”

Sad, pathetic, non-scientific analysis, meaningless rhetoric....in other words, just what you would expect from this source of non-information.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Ecocharger all of the lignite reserves in Texas have no value.  Sandow 6 a 650 mw coal cant operate at breakeven  and it was 6 years old when it closed. CPS Energy has two coal units that total 1400 mw that are losing $100/million per year.https://www.expressnews.com/business/article/Report-finds-CPS-Energy-s-newest-coal-plant-12181494.php

Power from Navajo Generating Station  was losing $45,000/hour when it closed December 2019 and needed $1 billion plus to install new pollution control equipment. Hereis what atwo year extension of Navaho A Yes Vote also means: Keep 3,000 jobs for another 2 yearsKeep the breadwinners home with their families for another 2 yearsProvides time to transition our jobs and revenues to other sourcesSame level of NGS community support, including scholarships, contributions and donationshttps://www.navajo-nsn.gov/News Releases/OPVP/2017/June/NGS Closure Public Info Sheet_opt.pdf

Your analysis is what is sad pathetic . I assume some one balances your check book because you don't know how to do it.

1 hour ago, nsdp said:

Ecocharger all of the lignite reserves in Texas have no value.  Sandow 6 a 650 mw coal cant operate at breakeven  and it was 6 years old when it closed. CPS Energy has two coal units that total 1400 mw that are losing $100/million per year.https://www.expressnews.com/business/article/Report-finds-CPS-Energy-s-newest-coal-plant-12181494.php

Power from Navajo Generating Station  was losing $45,000/hour when it closed December 2019 and needed $1 billion plus to install new pollution control equipment. Hereis what atwo year extension of Navaho A Yes Vote also means: Keep 3,000 jobs for another 2 yearsKeep the breadwinners home with their families for another 2 yearsProvides time to transition our jobs and revenues to other sourcesSame level of NGS community support, including scholarships, contributions and donationshttps://www.navajo-nsn.gov/News Releases/OPVP/2017/June/NGS Closure Public Info Sheet_opt.pdf

Your analysis is what is sad pathetic . I assume some one balances your check book because you don't know how to do it.

At least Four Corners still has Unit 4 and Unit 5 in service (for a while).

Kissing about 20 million gallons of the San Juan river away, each and every day

(edited)

20 hours ago, nsdp said:

Well, then let the market decide on coal. Coal appears to be very healthy right now on a planetary basis, ramping up in China and India, strong elsewhere, and recovering in Britain and Europe after those misled nations attempted to end their use of coal. Coal seems to be healthier an industry than many others.

Gore was not ranting about coal, but about fossil fuels in general, which supply 84% of world energy supplies. The idea that satellites would be needed to track down clandestine oil wells and natural gas pipelines is truly laughable, the poor fellow is really out of it.

Edited by Ecocharger
  • Great Response! 1

Ok Mr private jet hypocrite, sit down and shutup with the rest of the same idealogical idiots in government..It truly is a fool's fairytale these people truly believe(they have convinced themselves, and others) that wind and solar can provided the needed energy for the ENTIRE WORLD...think about that statement a minute...that is completely idiotic and false...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, cbrasher1 said:

Ok Mr private jet hypocrite, sit down and shutup with the rest of the same idealogical idiots in government..It truly is a fool's fairytale these people truly believe(they have convinced themselves, and others) that wind and solar can provided the needed energy for the ENTIRE WORLD...think about that statement a minute...that is completely idiotic and false...

There is over three orders of magnitude of solar energy striking the earth than ALL the energy mankind currently demands.  

That source doesn't even include geothermal or tidal sources.

Making it "work" ain't gonna be easy.

It IS there.

• Upvote 1

jjzTUfcJ3nlE1zcBHEfhrsQYv1_UitmmWm_h3Is0qEcSw2_m-U5hIetrNhPwXgkKtMj4NDG1f7hW1f8ZEPHSO4yjjJDQq61bS3Qj0_i4MGIVfitP3soZl2gdV51FnDQIjtkrJhtf

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

On 11/13/2021 at 2:26 AM, cbrasher1 said:

@nsdp with your downvote, is that to say you disagree?? Are you a greeny, still driving around in a car, using a cell phone, shampoo, toothpaste, etc. etc.? Just a question...

• Haha 3

On 11/9/2021 at 6:32 PM, Ecocharger said:

Well, then let the market decide on coal. Coal appears to be very healthy right now on a planetary basis, ramping up in China and India, strong elsewhere, and recovering in Britain and Europe after those misled nations attempted to end their use of coal. Coal seems to be healthier an industry than many others.

Gore was not ranting about coal, but about fossil fuels in general, which supply 84% of world energy supplies. The idea that satellites would be needed to track down clandestine oil wells and natural gas pipelines is truly laughable, the poor fellow is really out of it.

Very good point, when the left equates natural gas, biogas, clean diesel, etc. with wood, peat, dirty coal etc. they are putting forth a worthless and deceptive comparison. If they could stop using fossil fuel they would end up with the fuel they already defeated, nuclear. 

• Upvote 1

(edited)

21 hours ago, ronwagn said:

jjzTUfcJ3nlE1zcBHEfhrsQYv1_UitmmWm_h3Is0qEcSw2_m-U5hIetrNhPwXgkKtMj4NDG1f7hW1f8ZEPHSO4yjjJDQq61bS3Qj0_i4MGIVfitP3soZl2gdV51FnDQIjtkrJhtf

Proof?

How does one count such creatures over that vast an area??

Drone surveillance?

Infrared satellites?

Either number is probably just a guess...

Edited by turbguy
  • Rolling Eye 1

17 hours ago, cbrasher1 said:

@nsdp with your downvote, is that to say you disagree?? Are you a greeny, still driving around in a car, using a cell phone, shampoo, toothpaste, etc. etc.? Just a question...

I gave up my drivers license 7 years ago. I live in he Texas Hill country , cell phones don't work out here.  You have to have hair to need shampoo and baking soda and water are better for your teeth than commercial shit.  My point is you need to wipe your navel so you can see what you type. I think Turbguy hit the nail on the head.   As far as I know only he and I could go out and do a black start on a generator.   I still have my IBEW Local 66 card andCN104937222B - The circulation two close cycles electricity generation system and its application method of combination - Google Patents .  What are your qualifications

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, turbguy said:

Proof?

Drone surveillance?

Infrared satellites?

No we are modern now. NASA Armstrong Fact Sheet: ER-2 High-Altitude Airborne Science Aircraft https://www.nasa.gov/centers/armstrong/news/FactSheets/FS-046-DFRC.html

Their infra red has already caught several oil majors cheating the Navajo and Hopi in the San Juan and the Jicarilla over east.   They also found precambrian volcanoes at the front door of Yucca Flats with magnetometers  killing the geology there for nuclear storage.   Only place they haven't been able to do animal counts accurately (+/-10%) is in tropical and temperate rain forests. These are like the B-52 and C-130 . they will fly forever  because no one has made a superior all around airplane that can do what they can as cheaply as they can. I was in first grade when these started flying. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, turbguy said:

Proof?

Drone surveillance?

Infrared satellites?

Easily found proof. https://www.canadiangeographic.ca/article/truth-about-polar-bears#:~:text=The current scientific consensus places,between 20%2C000 and 25%2C000 animals.&text=Some reports even estimated the,as low as 5%2C000 worldwide.

How much solar radiation is actually usable for year-round energy production? 

Where's your proof of that? 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, QuarterCenturyVet said:

Great article!

Full of points and counterpoints.

And almost ten years old.

All we can "catch" can be used.  I said it wasn't easy.

• Like 1

(edited)

21 hours ago, nsdp said:

I think Turbguy hit the nail on the head.   As far as I know only he and I could go out and do a black start on a generator.   I still have my IBEW Local 66 card andCN104937222B - The circulation two close cycles electricity generation system and its application method of combination - Google Patents . 

Oh, I could, if a nearby union operator didn't mind.

I just would keep my fingers crossed when I closed the generator breaker, hoping the grid operator had prepared for it...

As he kicks in more loads (probably other dead generating facilities), I'd have to keep adjusting the governor and voltage regulator...

Edited by turbguy
  • Like 1

Sure, Al, You have pushed both fairy tales since 2000; it Has not stopped you from flying around the world halking the first time of world will end with everyone frozen; fast forward to NOW, we are all going to melt.

Your mansion is the least carbon footprint within 15 country miles of it. You are a real ass clown making millions since losing by a hanging chad! 

Your relevancy on anything Global Warming is just pure bullshit. Lastly, your fat ass is not from not eating meat!

• Haha 2

Elon Musk is making China, Russia, Facebook and other surveillance labeled entities look weak and ineffective. He will track if you accelerate to fast or decelerate to fast. Was your swerve to abrupt? Your driving will be electronically rated and scored. This score will determine your cost of insurance. If your a poor driver you will be kicked out the pool and sent to live/pay with other poor drivers. Here comes the machine to control your lives. Risk= cost. If you drink to much, eat to much, don’t exercise. AI will kick you into a higher risk pool before your body breaks down. Yea, it will be that good. AI will know those of you who is most likely to attack the Capital. Lol Obviously you need to pay more for the rest of us to deal with your messes. You can’t stop it. If you hide in the hills, AI will know it. BTW, Musk is working on the worlds most powerful computer and robots as side businesses.

40 minutes ago, Boat said:

Elon Musk is making China, Russia, Facebook and other surveillance labeled entities look weak and ineffective. He will track if you accelerate to fast or decelerate to fast. Was your swerve to abrupt? Your driving will be electronically rated and scored. This score will determine your cost of insurance. If your a poor driver you will be kicked out the pool and sent to live/pay with other poor drivers. Here comes the machine to control your lives. Risk= cost. If you drink to much, eat to much, don’t exercise. AI will kick you into a higher risk pool before your body breaks down. Yea, it will be that good. AI will know those of you who is most likely to attack the Capital. Lol Obviously you need to pay more for the rest of us to deal with your messes. You can’t stop it. If you hide in the hills, AI will know it. BTW, Musk is working on the worlds most powerful computer and robots as side businesses.

A note here boat, stick to writing vouchers, whining about your respiratory problems and being woken. 

Other those small side bars...carry on.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Boat said:

If you let the AI drive you get a perfect score.