ronwagn

Hunter Biden Helped China Gain Control of Cobalt Mines in Africa

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, ronwagn said:

Read the article about all of her works, then read some. 

Sorry, I don't know how to read anymore, I just watch Tik-Tok all day.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, ronwagn said:

 

Anyone with any sense does not believe the mainstream media. You are correct that about 90% of it is scripted dialogue that is spoken by talking heads. The truth is still spoken in America however and we will all see a lot of it after the next election. Not enough, but better. The crony capitalists control America and sell out to any politicians that will play ball with them. Nancy Pelosi is a perfect example. 

Different skins, Ron

https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/76784/zootopia-has-different-news-anchors-different-countries

Just use a locally endearing look

BN0VPwIEC2CQYfeAPCJVQU5SYYKO-ckXPRVTktkf

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Andrei, I never did understand the Australia and New Zealand squabble. I have been to New Zealand and have an ex. there. Never to Australia. I follow both as much as I can though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

Andrei, I never did understand the Australia and New Zealand squabble. I have been to New Zealand and have an ex. there. Never to Australia. I follow both as much as I can though. 

I am in Austria. Which is just like Australia, but different.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

I am in Austria. Which is just like Australia, but different.

I have been through Austria, just before the Winter Olympics at Innsbruck. Beautiful country but too expensive for me. I would pick Italy for variety in that area and choice of weather. Australia and New Zealand are other good choices IMHO. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, ronwagn said:

I have been through Austria, just before the Winter Olympics at Innsbruck. Beautiful country but too expensive for me. I would pick Italy for variety in that area and choice of weather. Australia and New Zealand are other good choices IMHO. 

It is only expensive for visitors. I embrace socialism and live in the projects.

  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

It is only expensive for visitors. I embrace socialism and live in the projects.

Please tell me about your projects. I spent the first five years of my life in Detroit, Michigan projects. There was nothing wrong with them until crime overtook them in the sixties. Herman Gardens has now been scraped off the land. Projects are fine when those using them follow the law and care for their apartments. 

In America they want to add projects and finance people to move into the apartments or homes in desirable areas. All that does is spread the crime. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

14 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

Please tell me about your projects. I spent the first five years of my life in Detroit, Michigan projects. There was nothing wrong with them until crime overtook them in the sixties. Herman Gardens has now been scraped off the land. Projects are fine when those using them follow the law and care for their apartments. 

In America they want to add projects and finance people to move into the apartments or homes in desirable areas. All that does is spread the crime. 

I am pulling your leg, it's not like the projects in USA. There are hardly any living options in Vienna proper which are free from the government rent control and other meddling, with Viennese government being traditionally socialist. They also just elected actual Commies to run Graz, the 2nd largest city

https://www.euronews.com/2021/09/27/communists-win-local-election-in-austria-s-second-largest-city

lets see what that does.

Some of the really early projects are outright swanky today, see

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl-Marx-Hof and

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenal_(Vienna)

The older the projects, the more behind the inflation curve is the rent, as a rule of thumb.

Edited by Andrei Moutchkine
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

I am pulling your leg, it's not like the projects in USA. There are hardly any living options in Vienna proper which are free from the government rent control and other meddling, with Viennese government being traditionally socialist. They also just elected actual Commies to run Graz, the 2nd largest city

https://www.euronews.com/2021/09/27/communists-win-local-election-in-austria-s-second-largest-city

lets see what that does.

Some of the really early projects are outright swanky today, see

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl-Marx-Hof and

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenal_(Vienna)

The older the projects, the more behind the inflation curve is the rent, as a rule of thumb.

The Arsenal piece does not mention housing aside from soldiers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

26 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

The Arsenal piece does not mention housing aside from soldiers. 

Soldiers? Used to be generals. Object 1 and Object 3 are residential. Dunno why they call it "earlier commandant's office" It's always been an officer's dorm, as far as I can tell. I know somebody who lives there. They still have the original "house rules," which include "no riding horses in the corridors" The walls are like 4 meters thick (2/3 that of the Kremlin) and ceilings 4.5 meters high, so you can easily subdivide the apartments into two floors.

The museum is pretty nifty, too. This is where they keep Franz-Ferdinand's car and blood-stained uniform from his assassination in Sarajevo, among other things. They do not obviously have any actual barracks left, though the defunct Arsenal Research facility contains whatever. (my guess is some leftover telecom, as there is something like a smaller TV tower on site)

It does say "Part of the Arsenal now contains housing."

Edited by Andrei Moutchkine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

8 hours ago, ronwagn said:

Please tell me about your projects. I spent the first five years of my life in Detroit, Michigan projects. There was nothing wrong with them until crime overtook them in the sixties. Herman Gardens has now been scraped off the land. Projects are fine when those using them follow the law and care for their apartments. 

In America they want to add projects and finance people to move into the apartments or homes in desirable areas. All that does is spread the crime. 

What do you propose as a solution to your homeless problem?  From what we see on YouTube, it's really getting out of hand, and it's happening all across America.

I remember first being aware of your homeless people around 2002, that's 20 years ago, when a colleague showed me a blog written by a homeless person.  It was such a novelty then, and the blogger aroused a fair bit of attention, compassion and offers for help.  Today, many parts of America are worse than the worst of the third world.  Don't you guys care anymore?

Edited by Hotone
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/24/2021 at 1:56 PM, ronwagn said:

There is truth in that today and I am sure there was some then. I consider nearly every country in the world today, including Russia, to be fascist, statist, crony capitalist, plutocracy,  or other similar synonym. America is included and is the dim light still leading the way with the most freedoms due to a constitution that is still followed to a great extent. Russia has a great constitution on paper also. So do most nations. Living up to a constitution is the needed element. 

There are dictatorships that claim to be communist also. They are Cuba, Venezuela, North Korea, etc. Communism has never lasted long because it doesn't work.

Capitalism does work but as Ayn Rand foresaw, the greed of the leaders seems to always corrupt them. 

Nup. There are plenty of communists in America. They call themselves "democrats" for some strange reason? They are the corrupt ones. In every way. Morally, intellectually, criminally etc.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Wombat One said:

Nup. There are plenty of communists in America. They call themselves "democrats" for some strange reason? They are the corrupt ones. In every way. Morally, intellectually, criminally etc.

 

Hi, did you used to be Wombat and changed your ID to "Wombat One"? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Hotone said:

Hi, did you used to be Wombat and changed your ID to "Wombat One"? 

Are you the New Einstein?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Wombat One said:

Are you the New Einstein?

It's a genuine question.  @Wombat hasn't posted on this forum since May, and I wonder if there is any problem with his ID. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Wombat One said:

Nup. There are plenty of communists in America. They call themselves "democrats" for some strange reason? They are the corrupt ones. In every way. Morally, intellectually, criminally etc.

 

Quite well said. This group has over extended their cover of secrecy..or better said have over stepped the lines. 

While I am not sure how this will be rectified or if it can be...this cabal is all in...no looking back.

 What is appalling to me is the degradation of US society and the rise of China's world wide power. 

You once eluded to the world has the right to live in US standard's. That thought still haunts me, envy,greed and anger are very strong motivators...

My greatest fear would be this group of progressive socialist's may well believe they can unite this world under one tent.

Never mind what XI/Puttin have in mind.

The US media and the Brookings institution needs a smidge of a purge. Or better a hygienic cleansing ...However it falls it will be a bumpy ride.

So many opinions so little time.

 

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/1/2021 at 4:09 AM, Wombat One said:

Nup. There are plenty of communists in America. They call themselves "democrats" for some strange reason? They are the corrupt ones. In every way. Morally, intellectually, criminally etc.

 

RINOS are just as bad in many cases. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/30/2021 at 11:03 PM, Hotone said:

What do you propose as a solution to your homeless problem?  From what we see on YouTube, it's really getting out of hand, and it's happening all across America.

I remember first being aware of your homeless people around 2002, that's 20 years ago, when a colleague showed me a blog written by a homeless person.  It was such a novelty then, and the blogger aroused a fair bit of attention, compassion and offers for help.  Today, many parts of America are worse than the worst of the third world.  Don't you guys care anymore?

Our laws against vagrancy are not enforced because of Democrats in control of all large cities. I just responded to a current Los Angeles Times article that answers your question. Please look for my response in the LAT then read an old New York Times article explaining how this all started and was blamed on Reagan. It has to do with "scientific experts."

https://www.latimes.com/homeless-housing/story/2021-12-01/la-voters-are-frustrated-impatient-over-persistent-homelessness-crisis

https://www.nytimes.com/1984/10/30/science/how-release-of-mental-patients-began.html

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/28/2021 at 12:12 PM, ronwagn said:

 

Anyone with any sense does not believe the mainstream media. You are correct that about 90% of it is scripted dialogue that is spoken by talking heads. The truth is still spoken in America however and we will all see a lot of it after the next election. Not enough, but better. The crony capitalists control America and sell out to any politicians that will play ball with them. Nancy Pelosi is a perfect example. 

Or they just get one of their own elected such as Trump.

  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Or they just get one of their own elected such as Trump.

Trump donated his income as President. He did not benefit financially from being President, and probably lost a lot of money serving our country rather than pursuing his business. Unlike Obama, The whole Biden family, Pelosi, the Clintons, Harry Reid, and many others I could mention. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

54 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

Trump donated his income as President. He did not benefit financially from being President, and probably lost a lot of money serving our country rather than pursuing his business. Unlike Obama, The whole Biden family, Pelosi, the Clintons, Harry Reid, and many others I could mention. 

He claims to be a multi billionaire, donating his $400K salary is just a small, fully deductible, marketing expense and you fell for it, hook, line and sinker. Sad. He made huge amounts of money from his presidency from the tax cuts for the rich (including himself) to donations from the dumb to emoluments from foreign nations at his hotels...

Edited by Jay McKinsey
  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, ronwagn said:

Trump donated his income as President. He did not benefit financially from being President, and probably lost a lot of money serving our country rather than pursuing his business. Unlike Obama, The whole Biden family, Pelosi, the Clintons, Harry Reid, and many others I could mention. 

There never has been a politician in the entire history of the world who left a high office poorer than he was coming in.

  • Great Response! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

16 hours ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

There never has been a politician in the entire history of the world who left a high office poorer than he was coming in.

Trump may have, not sure about that. 

https://www.investopedia.com/the-5-poorest-u-s-presidents-4773376

Lincoln should have been included. I think Jefferson also had financial problems. 

https://www.history.com/news/americas-richest-and-poorest-presidents

Edited by ronwagn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/2/2021 at 3:48 AM, Eyes Wide Open said:

Quite well said. This group has over extended their cover of secrecy..or better said have over stepped the lines. 

While I am not sure how this will be rectified or if it can be...this cabal is all in...no looking back.

 What is appalling to me is the degradation of US society and the rise of China's world wide power. 

You once eluded to the world has the right to live in US standard's. That thought still haunts me, envy,greed and anger are very strong motivators...

My greatest fear would be this group of progressive socialist's may well believe they can unite this world under one tent.

Never mind what XI/Puttin have in mind.

The US media and the Brookings institution needs a smidge of a purge. Or better a hygienic cleansing ...However it falls it will be a bumpy ride.

So many opinions so little time.

 

I never eluded that the world has a "right" to live in US standards, and I am certainly no fan of globalisation, you must have misunderstood me. Until sustainable development becomes a possibility, I cannot think of anything worse for mother-ship Earth than rapid growth. Yes, greed and envy are the enemy of humanity, our greatest curse. If I were the greedy type, I would be a billionaire with a poor attitude, like so many of them. But I am happy to be almost comfortable, I deserve to be after many years of unpaid public service. I cannot think of many people who have studied, worked, or taken as many risks for the greater good as I have. It has taken a tremendous toll on my body and my life-style but was worth the effort until Biden got elected, created Utopia, and gave me good reason to retire :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Wombat One said:

I never eluded that the world has a "right" to live in US standards, and I am certainly no fan of globalisation, you must have misunderstood me. Until sustainable development becomes a possibility, I cannot think of anything worse for mother-ship Earth than rapid growth. Yes, greed and envy are the enemy of humanity, our greatest curse. If I were the greedy type, I would be a billionaire with a poor attitude, like so many of them. But I am happy to be almost comfortable, I deserve to be after many years of unpaid public service. I cannot think of many people who have studied, worked, or taken as many risks for the greater good as I have. It has taken a tremendous toll on my body and my life-style but was worth the effort until Biden got elected, created Utopia, and gave me good reason to retire :)

PS: My sarcasm can be interpreted 2 ways, depending on whether you are listening through your "left" ear, or your "right" ear :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.