ronwagn

Hunter Biden Helped China Gain Control of Cobalt Mines in Africa

Recommended Posts

On 12/3/2021 at 8:28 AM, Jay McKinsey said:

Or they just get one of their own elected such as Trump.

Exactly Jay, the USA is screwed either way? And it ain't much better here in Austalia, or the UK, Europe etc. I agree with Eyes Wide Open that those foolish enough to believe that communism simply hasn't been done right as yet are equally as crazy as the followers of Ayn Rand. Most people just don't have any brains any more. When you switch off the TV and get into the great outdoors you tend to feel human once again :) So much more to life than class warfare IMHO. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

On 12/9/2021 at 2:43 PM, Wombat One said:

I never eluded that the world has a "right" to live in US standards, and I am certainly no fan of globalisation, you must have misunderstood me. Until sustainable development becomes a possibility, I cannot think of anything worse for mother-ship Earth than rapid growth. Yes, greed and envy are the enemy of humanity, our greatest curse. If I were the greedy type, I would be a billionaire with a poor attitude, like so many of them. But I am happy to be almost comfortable, I deserve to be after many years of unpaid public service. I cannot think of many people who have studied, worked, or taken as many risks for the greater good as I have. It has taken a tremendous toll on my body and my life-style but was worth the effort until Biden got elected, created Utopia, and gave me good reason to retire :)

First I will apologize if I put you on the spot as they say. 

Alluded: 

  • mention without discussing at length.
    "we will allude briefly to the main points"
     
    It was just a takeaway/reflection towards the body of your thoughts.
     
Edited by Eyes Wide Open

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

On 12/1/2021 at 10:48 AM, Eyes Wide Open said:

The US media and the Brookings institution needs a smidge of a purge. Or better a hygienic cleansing ...However it falls it will be a bumpy ride.

So many opinions so little time.

 

Don't you get tired of being wrong?  So many of your predictions have failed to come to fruition.  Time to eat crow.

The only thing being purged is the trump cult. 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by TailingsPond
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

1 hour ago, TailingsPond said:

Don't you get tired of being wrong?  So many of your predictions have failed to come to fruition.  Time to eat crow.

The only thing being purged is the trump cult. 

 

 

 

 

 

You are quite phenomenon are you not? Me wrong how contraire. Ive predicted not one outcome other than the election audit  results would not provide any conclusive results. Now i have eluded to many nefarious occurrence's and or institutions...In the above post it would be the Brooking's institute.

I find it quite interesting a lead impeachment witness heavy involvement in the Brooking Institute....

Fiona Hill is a senior fellow in the Center on the United States and Europe in the Foreign Policy program at Brookings. She recently served as deputy assistant to the president and senior director for European and Russian affairs on the National Security Council from 2017 to 2019. From 2006 to 2009, she served as national intelligence officer for Russia and Eurasia at The National Intelligence Council. She is co-author of “Mr. Putin: Operative in the Kremlin” (Brookings Institution Press, 2015).

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/07/fiona-hill-russia-election-meddling-interview-123393

Not to be left out ..her direct involvement with Christopher Steele..founder of the now known false document used to smear Trump...could it be?????

Dossier critic Fiona Hill introduced main source to Steele — and, Durham says, 'PR Exec-1'

Fiona Hill has criticized Christopher Steele and said his dossier likely contained Russian disinformation, but she introduced Igor Danchenko, the main source for the research who was indicted in special counsel John Durham's investigation, to both the former MI6 agent and allegedly a Democratic public relations executive who volunteered for Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign.

Hill, who worked at the Brookings Institution with Danchenko for years before serving as the Russia expert on Trump’s National Security Council and testifying during the Ukraine-focused impeachment proceedings against former President Donald Trump, introduced Danchenko and Steele a decade ago.

Durham’s indictment stated Danchenko worked as a Russian analyst at “Think Tank-1,” Brookings, from 2005 through 2010. Durham also stated “Think Tank Employee-1,” identifiable as Hill, “introduced Danchenko to U.K. Person-1,” Steele. The indictment said Steele “retained Danchenko as a contractor at U.K. Investigative Firm-1,” Steele’s Orbis Business Intelligence — in 2011.

The special counsel also said Hill “introduced Danchenko to PR Executive-1,” Dolan, “in connection with potential business opportunities” around February 2016.

The Washington Examiner reached out to the Brookings Institution for comment on the indictment.

Hill talked about Steele's dossier in October 2019.

“I almost fell over when I discovered that he was doing this report,” Hill said.

Hill said she met with Steele in 2016 and noted he was “obviously out there soliciting information” and “was clearly very interested in building up a client base," which made him a target for Russia, calling it "a great opportunity to ... present him with information that he’s looking for that can be couched in some truth and some disinformation.”

Hill testified Steele’s dossier was a “rabbit hole” and Steele “could have been played” by the Russians. She stated that “I don't believe it's appropriate for him to have been hired to do this.”

Steele was hired by Fusion GPS which had been hired by the Perkins Coie law firm, which was working for Clinton's campaign.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/justice/dossier-critic-fiona-hill-introduced-main-source-to-steele-and-durham-says-pr-exec-1

let us slow roll this one grasshopper...after all it is merely speculation and conjecture...  speaking of conjecture..

 

The Federal Bureau of Dirty Tricks

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/16/opinion/steele-dossier-fbi-trump.html

This month’s bombshell indictment of Igor Danchenko, the Russian national who is charged with lying to the F.B.I. and whose work turns out to have been the main source for Christopher Steele’s notorious dossier, is being treated as a major embarrassment for much of the news media — and, if the charges stick, that’s exactly what it is.

Put media criticism aside for a bit. What this indictment further exposes is that James Comey’s F.B.I. became a Bureau of Dirty Tricks, mitigated only by its own incompetence — like a mash-up of Inspector Javert and Inspector Clouseau. Donald Trump’s best move as president (about which I was dead wrong at the time) may have been to fire him.

If you haven’t followed the drip-drip-drip of revelations, late in 2019 Michael E. Horowitz, the Justice Department’s inspector general, published a damning report detailing “many basic and fundamental errors” by the F.B.I. in seeking Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court warrants to surveil Carter Page, the American businessman fingered in the dossier as a potential link between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin.

Shortly afterward, Rosemary Collyer, the court’s presiding judge, issued her own stinging rebuke of the bureau: “The frequency with which representations made by F.B.I. personnel turned out to be unsupported or contradicted by information in their possession, and with which they withheld information detrimental to their case, calls into question whether information contained in other F.B.I. applications is reliable,” she wrote.

 

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Great Response! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TailingsPond said:

Don't you get tired of being wrong?  So many of your predictions have failed to come to fruition.  Time to eat crow.

The only thing being purged is the trump cult. 

 

 

 

 

 

Cheering for people to be ostracized by a politically motivated politbureau sets a dangerous precedent. 

Aren't you a precious little vassal for communism. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ohh no Joey say it isnt sooo..

Alexander Vindman Joins the Lawfare Team

The Pritzker Military Foundation today announced the appointment of Alexander Vindman as its first Pritzker Military Fellow, based at Lawfare. The retired Army lieutenant colonel and former member of the National Security Council staff joins the Lawfare team for a two-year fellowship, during which he will write a book, complete a dissertation and do a variety of other public speaking, teaching and writing.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/alexander-vindman-joins-lawfare-team

Looks like he's is experiencing a Gender Reveal...well kinda of..

Apolitical' Alexander Vindman is happy he helped Biden win, coy about whistleblower

What would have happened if there was no whistleblower? What would I have done?" Vindman asked himself during an interview with Benjamin Wittes of the Brookings Institution's Lawfare podcast. Vindman said he wanted to testify against the president. But if there had been no congressional inquiry to testify in, Vindman said, "I would have had to either stomp my feet up and down or figure out another way to really address an attack on our democratic system."

https://news.yahoo.com/apolitical-alexander-vindman-happy-helped-024900339.html

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

13 minutes ago, QuarterCenturyVet said:

Cheering for people to be ostracized by a politically motivated politbureau sets a dangerous precedent. 

Aren't you a precious little vassal for communism. 

 The socialist cult is kaputski as they say...game over....lmao...Only the echo of Mediocracy remains.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/14/2021 at 2:04 PM, TailingsPond said:

Well win or lose the game does end... but in this case you lost.

Echo's of the trump cult barely remain.  Look at reality on occasion - where are your proud boys / Q losers? They ran with their little tails between their legs...

Trump, his supporters, pillow man, and the rioters are all getting what is coming to them. Keep watching.

Spoken like a true pillow biter himself!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/20/2021 at 7:26 PM, Wombat One said:

Spoken like a true pillow biter himself!

Wish the people in the Peoples Republic of Australia had the stones to stand up for their freedoms. Setting up "Camps" for the unvaccinated,

Not allowing people out of their houses. Screwed up when they let the government take their gun rights. At least the US is fighting back against covid Tyranny.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/13/2021 at 7:36 PM, Eyes Wide Open said:

Ohh no Joey say it isnt sooo..

Alexander Vindman Joins the Lawfare Team

The Pritzker Military Foundation today announced the appointment of Alexander Vindman as its first Pritzker Military Fellow, based at Lawfare. The retired Army lieutenant colonel and former member of the National Security Council staff joins the Lawfare team for a two-year fellowship, during which he will write a book, complete a dissertation and do a variety of other public speaking, teaching and writing.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/alexander-vindman-joins-lawfare-team

Looks like he's is experiencing a Gender Reveal...well kinda of..

Apolitical' Alexander Vindman is happy he helped Biden win, coy about whistleblower

What would have happened if there was no whistleblower? What would I have done?" Vindman asked himself during an interview with Benjamin Wittes of the Brookings Institution's Lawfare podcast. Vindman said he wanted to testify against the president. But if there had been no congressional inquiry to testify in, Vindman said, "I would have had to either stomp my feet up and down or figure out another way to really address an attack on our democratic system."

https://news.yahoo.com/apolitical-alexander-vindman-happy-helped-024900339.html

 

He should be taking a long vacation in Leavenworth for his False accusations and violations of chain of command

  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/24/2021 at 6:28 AM, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Trump represented the last dying squeak of US interest in real economy in general?

Absolutely Andrei, Trump was America's last chance. Whilst he was foolish not to appease the Green Movement at all, he was the only modern leader to understand the threat posed by China and boy did he cop some crap for putting some minor tariffs on them? Now Biden is threatening to remove Russia from the SWIFT banking system over Ukraine. The dope should have done that to China by now over Hong Kong. I suppose those Rare Earth Minerals are more important than oil in Biden's utopia? I might be an environmentalist, but not an irrational fanatic. I would much rather pick a fight with China than Russia. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Wombat One said:

Absolutely Andrei, Trump was America's last chance. Whilst he was foolish not to appease the Green Movement at all, he was the only modern leader to understand the threat posed by China and boy did he cop some crap for putting some minor tariffs on them? Now Biden is threatening to remove Russia from the SWIFT banking system over Ukraine. The dope should have done that to China by now over Hong Kong. I suppose those Rare Earth Minerals are more important than oil in Biden's utopia? I might be an environmentalist, but not an irrational fanatic. I would much rather pick a fight with China than Russia. 

China already has near zero dependency on SWIFT and Russia relatively little by now. If they do it, it will be the end of SWIFT, rather than Russia.

Trump used up many trump cards US should've spare for later, like control over Android OS and EDA tools. The Chinese are fixing this as we speak.

The sudden American aggression towards China appears unwarranted. Yet another manufactured cause for a war, it seems. Can you name an incident of US going to war without some kind of false flag after WWII? I can't. Anyhow, the West is going to have to fight on two fronts now, against Russia and China at once.

Also, doubly stupid of Australia to take such an aggressive stance towards their largest trading partner. I presume that US/UK are really after your gold

https://www.forbes.com/sites/greatspeculations/2021/06/23/updated-top-10-gold-producing-countries/?sh=3a822c7d2ce2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/24/2021 at 6:28 AM, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Trump represented the last dying squeak of US interest in real economy in general?

Where Trump went wrong was in thinking that oil+gas exports could turn the great ship USA around. They have record LNG exports right now yet still a record trade deficit? The Pentagon and CIA have not exactly helped. One is afraid of China, the other has always been obsessed with controlling the global oil supply. A very toxic and dangerous combination. Completely counter-productive to the national interest of the USA and thus global democracy. Fear and greed bringing down the entire system. I think Europe will prevail within a decade, and make the G-2 "Chimerica" look like fools.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Wombat One said:

Where Trump went wrong was in thinking that oil+gas exports could turn the great ship USA around. They have record LNG exports right now yet still a record trade deficit? The Pentagon and CIA have not exactly helped. One is afraid of China, the other has always been obsessed with controlling the global oil supply. A very toxic and dangerous combination. Completely counter-productive to the national interest of the USA and thus global democracy. Fear and greed bringing down the entire system. I think Europe will prevail within a decade, and make the G-2 "Chimerica" look like fools.

US trade deficit is a natural side effect of the dollar being the world's favorite currency, see

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triffin_dilemma

This is not as bad as a debt one really has to pay, but they are ruining it now. US interest in "global democracy" has always been diddly squat

https://truthout.org/articles/us-provides-military-assistance-to-73-percent-of-world-s-dictatorships/

They should really really leave other countries alone. The "democracy and freedom" BS gets progressively little traction of late.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

China already has near zero dependency on SWIFT and Russia relatively little by now. If they do it, it will be the end of SWIFT, rather than Russia.

Trump used up many trump cards US should've spare for later, like control over Android OS and EDA tools. The Chinese are fixing this as we speak.

The sudden American aggression towards China appears unwarranted. Yet another manufactured cause for a war, it seems. Can you name an incident of US going to war without some kind of false flag after WWII? I can't. Anyhow, the West is going to have to fight on two fronts now, against Russia and China at once.

Also, doubly stupid of Australia to take such an aggressive stance towards their largest trading partner. I presume that US/UK are really after your gold

https://www.forbes.com/sites/greatspeculations/2021/06/23/updated-top-10-gold-producing-countries/?sh=3a822c7d2ce2

Actually, doubly stupid of China to take such an agressive stance towards the USA and Australia, the 2 countries that gave them the finance and the minerals to develop. What one giveth, one can take away. And there will be at least 20 fronts during WW3, not 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Wombat One said:

Actually, doubly stupid of China to take such an agressive stance towards the USA and Australia, the 2 countries that gave them the finance and the minerals to develop. What one giveth, one can take away. And there will be at least 20 fronts during WW3, not 2.

They were reacting to what you started first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

US trade deficit is a natural side effect of the dollar being the world's favorite currency, see

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triffin_dilemma

This is not as bad as a debt one really has to pay, but they are ruining it now. US interest in "global democracy" has always been diddly squat

https://truthout.org/articles/us-provides-military-assistance-to-73-percent-of-world-s-dictatorships/

They should really really leave other countries alone. The "democracy and freedom" BS gets progressively little traction of late.

The problem with the Triffin dilemma is that it assumes floating exchange rates. China does not have one. That is why WW3 is inevitable. Putin has already stated that he would prefer to be the monkey watching the Dragon and the 800 pound gorilla fight. 

  • Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

They were reacting to what you started first.

Nope. The CCP is rapidly approaching the nexus of their "100-year war" against the West. They gave us covid, not the other way around. They claimed the Philippine Sea, the Sea of Japan, Taiwan, and have their eyes on half the Pacific Ocean. They are the ones who want to enslave the rest of the planet through neo-colonialism, not the West.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Wombat One said:

Where Trump went wrong was in thinking that oil+gas exports could turn the great ship USA around. They have record LNG exports right now yet still a record trade deficit? The Pentagon and CIA have not exactly helped. One is afraid of China, the other has always been obsessed with controlling the global oil supply. A very toxic and dangerous combination. Completely counter-productive to the national interest of the USA and thus global democracy. Fear and greed bringing down the entire system. I think Europe will prevail within a decade, and make the G-2 "Chimerica" look like fools.

My Russian sources inform that Biden administration issued 35% more drilling licenses than Trump's in his first year. So, the "green transition" is for European gullibles only, Uncle Sam would never let anything get in a way of good business.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.