ronwagn

China's aggression is changing the nature of sovereignty.

Just now, QuarterCenturyVet said:

This is the refutation?? Hahaha. 

Wow. 

The Soviet famine of 1932–1933 was a famine in the major grain-producing areas of the Soviet Union, including Ukraine, Northern Caucasus, Volga Region, Kazakhstan,[6] the South Urals, and West Siberia.[7][8] About 5.7 to 8.7 million people are estimated to have lost their lives. Joseph Stalin and other party members had ordered that kulaks were "to be liquidated as a class",[9][a] and became a target for the state. The richer, land-owning peasants were labeled kulaks and were portrayed by the Bolsheviks as class enemies,[13] which culminated in a Soviet campaign of political repressions, including arrests, deportations, and executions of large numbers of the better-off peasants and their families in 1929–1932.[14]

The "Kremlin propaganda" does not dispute there was a famine. It disputes that ethnic Ukrainians were deliberately singled out, as per Holodomor narrative. On the account of it being very obliviously hogwash?

1 minute ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

The "Kremlin propaganda" does not dispute there was a famine. It disputes that ethnic Ukrainians were deliberately singled out, as per Holodomor narrative. On the account of it being very obliviously hogwash?

This is the important portion of your "refutation" then. 

Joseph Stalin and other party members had ordered that kulaks were "to be liquidated as a class",[9][a] and became a target for the state. The richer, land-owning peasants were labeled kulaks and were portrayed by the Bolsheviks as class enemies,[13] which culminated in a Soviet campaign of political repressions, including arrests, deportations, and executions of large numbers of the better-off peasants and their families in 1929–1932.[14]

(edited)

10 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Oh yes. USA is a recurrent hit

https://www.npr.org/2021/05/05/993754397/poll-much-of-the-world-sees-the-u-s-as-a-threat-to-democracy

Because it is obviously a major threat to everything.

It isn't anymore, well, hopefully not. Biden is just military-industrial complex figurehead. Hasn't started any wars since Trump was elected.

That's 5 years. 

Don't forget how weak they look with that withdrawal from Afghanistan. 

The people want any more useless wars. 

China looks a lot more dangerous nowadays ANYWAY. 

Russia is irrelevant with your decline in population and economic conditions. 

Edited by QuarterCenturyVet

2 minutes ago, QuarterCenturyVet said:

This is the important portion of your "refutation" then. 

Joseph Stalin and other party members had ordered that kulaks were "to be liquidated as a class",[9][a] and became a target for the state. The richer, land-owning peasants were labeled kulaks and were portrayed by the Bolsheviks as class enemies,[13] which culminated in a Soviet campaign of political repressions, including arrests, deportations, and executions of large numbers of the better-off peasants and their families in 1929–1932.[14]

Potentially. With "kulaks" simply meaning "richer peasants" Nothing specifically Ukrainian about that. Commies don't have enemy ethnicities or nations, only enemies of class. Commie scripture demands this.

1 minute ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Potentially. With "kulaks" simply meaning "richer peasants" Nothing specifically Ukrainian about that. Commies don't have enemy ethnicities or nations, only enemies of class. Commie scripture demands this.

Hmm. No wonder that like 8M people died because uncle Joseph Stalin killed off the food producers. 

Just like Mao. 

Just like Pol Pot. 

Just like every commie leader does. 

Weird. 

So what, if ethnic jews made up most of the deaths. Just the way it went, eh, comrade? 

• Great Response! 2

(edited)

12 minutes ago, QuarterCenturyVet said:

It isn't anymore, well, hopefully not. Biden is just military-industrial complex figurehead. Hasn't started any wars since Trump was elected.

That's 5 years. 

China looks a lot more dangerous nowadays ANYWAY. 

Russia is irrelevant with your decline in population and economic conditions. 

Trump hasn't started any new wars at all. A unique among US administrations.

China looks the same it always did. They simply amped up your daily dose of anti-Chinese agitprop.

Russian population is declining about as much as anywhere in the West and you'd be surprised about the "economic conditions" of theirs. It is one awesome country now.

Edited by Andrei Moutchkine
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, QuarterCenturyVet said:

Hmm. No wonder that like 8M people died because uncle Joseph Stalin killed off the food producers. 

Just like Mao. 

Just like Pol Pot. 

Just like every commie leader does. 

Weird. 

So what, if ethnic jews made up most of the deaths. Just the way it went, eh, comrade? 

The number is debatable. You also need to realize that Russian Empire/early Soviet Union had a major famine every dozen years or so and 1932-33 was the last one. So, uncle Stalin was the one who put an end to it.

Sorry, old Pol Pot was an American client, not Soviet. Posthumously reassigned by your propaganda to a "Communist regime", but really wasn't.

Ethnic Jews made up 2nd-most of the deaths. Soviet people were the most.

7 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Trump hasn't started any new wars at all. A unique among US administrations.

China looks the same it always did. They simply amped your dose of anti-Chinese agitprop.

Russian population is declining about as much as anywhere in the West and you'd be surprised about the "economic conditions" of theirs. It is one awesome country now.

It wasn't in 2015 - 2016, was it, I was there. Noyabrsk, Nizhnevartovsk, Surgut, Khanty-Mansiysk. 

Neither was it in 2020. 

You're fucked. 

3 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

The number is debatable. You also need to realize that Russian Empire/early Soviet Union had a major famine every dozen years or so and 1932-33 was the last one. So, uncle Stalin was the one who put an end to it.

Sorry, old Pol Pot was an American client, not Soviet. Posthumously reassigned by your propaganda to a "Communist regime", but really wasn't.

Ethnic Jews made up 2nd-most of the deaths. Soviet people were the most.

Lol. Ethic jews were also Soviet people, shithead. 

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, QuarterCenturyVet said:

It wasn't in 2015 - 2016, was it, I was there. Noyabrsk, Nizhnevartovsk, Surgut, Khanty-Mansiysk. 

Neither was it in 2020. 

You're fucked. 

But of course you were.

I was actually talking about 2020. A single dog came in Anadyr', who I remember. (I've seen webcam footage)

Just to nitpick, are none of the places you list in Siberia, BTW.

16 minutes ago, QuarterCenturyVet said:

Lol. Ethic jews were also Soviet people, shithead. 

Some were, some weren't. I am an ethnic Jew and a Soviet person myself. Who are you, shithead?

5 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

But of course you were.

I was actually talking about 2020. A single dog came in Anadyr', who I remember. (I've seen webcam footage)

Just to nitpick, are none of the places you list in Siberia, BTW.

They're all in Siberia. 

5 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Some were, some weren't. I am an ethnic Jew and a Soviet person myself. Who are you, shithead?

Not someone whose ancestors were killed by their Soviet leader, shit for brains. 

• Great Response! 1

46 minutes ago, QuarterCenturyVet said:

They're all in Siberia. 

Never mind. Right past the Urals they are.

46 minutes ago, QuarterCenturyVet said:

Not someone whose ancestors were killed by their Soviet leader, shit for brains. 

Neither were mine. Nobody killed as many of their own as the British Crown.

2 hours ago, QuarterCenturyVet said:

Is fentanyl? 

Nope. That's killing hundreds of thousands of people per year. 

All from China. All through the cartel ran Mexico. 

Fuck yourself. 

For language and hatred like yours, you should be barred from this site.

Fentanyl was invented by a Dane, long ago. Pure Fentanyl is a tightly controlled pharmaceutical. True, China produces the pure drug, but so do many other countries, such as USA, India, Denmark, Netherlands, France, many others.

The true issue with Fentanyl is the ability of barnyard chemists to cut it and mix with other drugs. Something like a ratio of 100,000:1. This offers huge profits, illicitly. China exports to Mexico, via legitimate channels. The problem lies with Mexico, which cannot control the corruption, and so cannot control the leakage to the Cartel.

Your comments indicate you hold China accountable for Mexico's corruption.  Bizarre to say the least.  

China has reduced exports to Mexico. Has the fentanyl problem in USA/Canada decreased? No. The problem has increased. Thus increased supplies to the Cartel must be coming from somewhere else. Illicit exports from India have increased. gee, what a surprise. If the demand has increased, why do you blame others for your social problems?

1 hour ago, QuarterCenturyVet said:

That map was nearly a decade old. Now? Not fuckin likely, mate. 😄

please provide your own map, supported by independent polls. 

16 minutes ago, frankfurter said:

Fentanyl was invented by a Dane, long ago. Pure Fentanyl is a tightly controlled pharmaceutical. True, China produces the pure drug, but so do many other countries, such as USA, India, Denmark, Netherlands, France, many others.

The true issue with Fentanyl is the ability of barnyard chemists to cut it and mix with other drugs. Something like a ratio of 100,000:1. This offers huge profits, illicitly. China exports to Mexico, via legitimate channels. The problem lies with Mexico, which cannot control the corruption, and so cannot control the leakage to the Cartel.

Your comments indicate you hold China accountable for Mexico's corruption.  Bizarre to say the least.  

China has reduced exports to Mexico. Has the fentanyl problem in USA/Canada decreased? No. The problem has increased. Thus increased supplies to the Cartel must be coming from somewhere else. Illicit exports from India have increased. gee, what a surprise. If the demand has increased, why do you blame others for your social problems?

"Barnyard chemists" will kill themselves trying to cut it. The lethal dose is in microgram range.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, frankfurter said:

It is my contention that China is working with the cartels directly, thusly, making China an accomplice in drug running through corrupt channels in order to kill Canadian and American people. As if the pandemic wouldn't be the perfect way to increase deaths on its own, drugs will.

I don't hate the Chinese people. Just the communist supporters and government, which is only most of China. 🗣

• Rolling Eye 1

4 hours ago, QuarterCenturyVet said:

It is my contention that China is working with the cartels directly, thusly, making China an accomplice in drug running through corrupt channels in order to kill Canadian and American people. As if the pandemic wouldn't be the perfect way to increase deaths on its own, drugs will.

I don't hate the Chinese people. Just the communist supporters and government, which is only most of China. 🗣

The opium wars coming back to bite the original perps? Like I said, everybody deserves a dose of their own medicine and always gets some in the end. In that spirit, the are a lot of coming attractions for the Americans yet.

• Haha 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

Quite a conversation going on here, that being the US has been and always will be the evil empire. 

I find it to run very much in the same vein as to asking a Vegan out to a steak house. Quite a enjoyable experience I am sure.

Carry on, the human imagination is quite extraordinary.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

The opium wars coming back to bite the original perps? Like I said, everybody deserves a dose of their own medicine and always gets some in the end. In that spirit, the are a lot of coming attractions for the Americans yet.

You mean the British? 

You've got a real twisted mind, moutche. 

• Upvote 1

The war on drugs... yeah how did that play out?

All you did was create an internal corruption machine (DEA). 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, QuarterCenturyVet said:

You mean the British? 

You've got a real twisted mind, moutche. 

You live in the commonwealth.  stop pretending to be a yank.

(edited)

1 hour ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Quite a conversation going on here, that being the US has been and always will be the evil empire. 

Evil is as evil does.

Edited by TailingsPond