ronwagn

China's aggression is changing the nature of sovereignty.

I should buy that 75” tv before it’s to late. The rest I can do without. Lol Hope Vietnam can make new IPads and phones. I have bought music so it’s expensive to switch. Hey, here is talent the Chinese and Russians don’t have. Angelina Jordan singing I put a spell on you. Check out on YouTube. 

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Boat said:

I should buy that 75” tv before it’s to late. The rest I can do without. Lol Hope Vietnam can make new IPads and phones. I have bought music so it’s expensive to switch. Hey, here is talent the Chinese and Russians don’t have. Angelina Jordan singing I put a spell on you. Check out on YouTube. 

Xinjiang is just a small part of China so the ban for that particular region is no  more than an iconic ban. Most of electrical parts are still made in China in Eastern Provinces as they kind of dominating raw materials supply (they can extract raw resources cheaper in Africa countries because they would not worry about environment, bribery, belt and road's debt trap etc.).  But many factories want to diversify their supplies in other developing countries to hedge the risk of political instability in China and trade war with US. I guess the supply chain interruptions will be longer and more money chasing less good and services everywhere I look.

1 hour ago, SUZNV said:

Xinjiang is just a small part of China so the ban for that particular region is no  more than an iconic ban. Most of electrical parts are still made in China in Eastern Provinces as they kind of dominating raw materials supply (they can extract raw resources cheaper in Africa countries because they would not worry about environment, bribery, belt and road's debt trap etc.).  But many factories want to diversify their supplies in other developing countries to hedge the risk of political instability in China and trade war with US. I guess the supply chain interruptions will be longer and more money chasing less good and services everywhere I look.

This is a tit for tat, gotta save face, type deal. Both China and Russia have pushed Biden around a bit and this is Biden’s way of saying all business goes through me. China has over the last few years aggressively advanced policy the US won’t give into. Biden is saying, don’t mess with me on my watch. We’ll see how it goes. Interesting how he targeted an issue with a specific response. That is new I think.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, nsdp said:

https://historynewsnetwork.org/article/168323

It is an either or choice for comrade Putin.  Either the US or NATO not a chance to get both.   As for the US I don't think Comrade Putin has the 850,000 smart weapons he needs.   Yes your grid is in sad shape but show me another major country that has less vulnerability.   At lest we studied our grid https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/R/R43604/6 and have stocked essential equipment to replace key damaged parts https://www.cbo.gov/publication/56254.  Canada comes closer than any other country I know.   If the US did a first strike anywhere  it would look like Baghdad in 1991 or 2003. Also you would know that we understand that  we would have to live with the consequences of a nuclear strike  and unlike you do not consider that to be an option.

If you get the National Geo   film you will have an elementary school understanding.

As for your very stupid A Bomb remark, get an education.  Japan planned a national Kamakazi  with 20-30 million civilians dead(10-15 atom bombs used) in Japan and about 400,0000 per month in areas outside Japan.    That does not count a million plus US military dead, plus a million Empire dead plus 4-5 million Chinese military dead.  Know what  you are talking about before you make another stupid remark.  It to convince Japan's scientists that the US had more than ones. it took two A Bombs plus the Russian invasion of Manchuria  to convince  the Emperor that it was over. It took Senior Army and Naval officers startin g with the war minister Anami committing hari kari  and a failed military coup to make the rest obey the Emperor.   Many places it took personal appearances by either the Prince Chichibu or Takamatsu ( brothers of  Hirohito)  to order surrender.

DM Giangreco aimed this book at people who ignore real history and invent their own.https://historynewsnetwork.org/article/168323

You missed the point entirely.  Seems all amurcuns are straw men.  You simply cannot accept facts.  The USA is the first and only combatant to inflict a nuclear holocaust upon a civilian population. So what is the likelihood the USA will do again?  You have moved your military into 'forward' positions, and armed every ship, sub, plane with nuclear weapons.  This is aggression, of the most sinister sort.  The risk YOU will 1st strike again is rather high.

On 1/1/2022 at 7:18 PM, Boat said:

This is a tit for tat, gotta save face, type deal. Both China and Russia have pushed Biden around a bit and this is Biden’s way of saying all business goes through me. China has over the last few years aggressively advanced policy the US won’t give into. Biden is saying, don’t mess with me on my watch. We’ll see how it goes. Interesting how he targeted an issue with a specific response. That is new I think.

good post. For once you admit the facts; all biz is now controlled by potus.  

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Wombat One said:

Crap, the Kremlin actually gave the orders TWICE to their submarine commanders to nuke the USA but thankfully those commanders were wise enough to break rank. Russia is the evil empire and will remain so until true democracy is introduced and sanity finally prevails.

agree. You should be thankful.

12 hours ago, frankfurter said:

You missed the point entirely.  Seems all amurcuns are straw men.  You simply cannot accept facts.  The USA is the first and only combatant to inflict a nuclear holocaust upon a civilian population. So what is the likelihood the USA will do again?  You have moved your military into 'forward' positions, and armed every ship, sub, plane with nuclear weapons.  This is aggression, of the most sinister sort.  The risk YOU will 1st strike again is rather high.

So the US used a nuke. ..  .. or two. 
likelihood not good. Countries need trade so the nuke is a little aggressive. Create pain for each other. Sure, that will happen, has happened, already happened, continuance of happening. 
This happened while Putin moved on Obama. The troops, more NATO, missiles, F 35 planes to multiple countries. Beefed up the Baltics, Poland, etc. Keep sticking that tail in the soup and it may get ate. Anything else?

• Great Response! 1

2 hours ago, frankfurter said:

agree. You should be thankful.

Wild story. Having trust issues in Russia? So Russia won the arms race but their solders won’t let the gov use the weapons. You should be a reporter. That’s big news. 

(edited)

If I count out the holocaust of Nazi (as it is the differences between 2 super power in Europe during that period), I actually feel sorry for Germany for their poor performance allies in both WW1 and WW2. Italia kept losing in north Africa while Japan instead of choosing to attack Russia chose lower hanging foods in China, eventually pulled US to the war with the Pearl Harbor bombing which in turn make US pumping air fuel, steels and  munition to China, Allies and even to the Soviet Union and shut down oil and steel business with Japan. It also allowed Stalin to pull the reserve troops for Japan to head west which is a major encouragement for Russia and demoralized the Germain troops. 

Axis have more chance as the conflicts of US and Japan came from Japan heading south to China, which was a shared market and even bombing US evacuation ship. Consequently US wanted to stop selling steel and oil to Japan which leaded to Pearl Harbor, which woke the giant. Japan was in conflict with Russia back then so technically it wouldn't mean declare war to Allies if they head north and Hitler got more chance.

Purely from historical and geopolitical strategic point of view. 

Edited by SUZNV

19 hours ago, frankfurter said:

Frankfurter, you are so full of S*** it runs out of your ears.  I was a qualified nuclear weapons officer(1970-71) so I know a few things about what is the truth behind behind your BS.  First it takes two officers who receive separate codes to unlock separate safes to get the safety keys to arm the weapon(s). they then send the acknowledgement to the strike control center.  They then get the "use" code from the strike center to fire the weapon. We don't have enough trained NWO's to put two on every ship the navy has.   In submarines, only "boomers" had missile silos. Attack sub's torpedo tubes were too small in diameter to  carry a nuke torpedo and only a few Los Angeles class subs were fitted with vertical launch tubes to carry the larger diameter 640mm vs 533 mm standard needed for a nuke cruise.  You can tell by the length.

As to using them again.  I can think of one immediately justified strike. You and Putin are in the same room.

• Great Response! 1

On 1/2/2022 at 6:33 PM, nsdp said:

Frankfurter, you are so full of S*** it runs out of your ears.  I was a qualified nuclear weapons officer(1970-71) so I know a few things about what is the truth behind behind your BS.  First it takes two officers who receive separate codes to unlock separate safes to get the safety keys to arm the weapon(s). they then send the acknowledgement to the strike control center.  They then get the "use" code from the strike center to fire the weapon. We don't have enough trained NWO's to put two on every ship the navy has.   In submarines, only "boomers" had missile silos. Attack sub's torpedo tubes were too small in diameter to  carry a nuke torpedo and only a few Los Angeles class subs were fitted with vertical launch tubes to carry the larger diameter 640mm vs 533 mm standard needed for a nuke cruise.  You can tell by the length.

As to using them again.  I can think of one immediately justified strike. You and Putin are in the same room.

1970 was 50 years ago. Are you saying nothing has changed in 50 years?  But, let's use your points, please.  How many destroyers and subs are needed to inflict a nuclear holocaust?  I say 2 subs and 2 destroyers would be sufficient. Are you saying the USA, in its entire arsenal, has fewer than 8 NWOs to be stationed in pairs aboard 2 subs and 2 destroyers?  I shall be amazed if this were true.

I suppose you have never heard the phrase, where there is a will, there is a way?  This is the key issue. The US has demonstrated its will to use nuclear, and continues to threaten to use, for the past 75 years and onwards. The US has demonstrated its resolve to advance the development of nuclear weapons, using the new moniker of 'tactical'. Your politicians and media are constantly calling for your military to nuke Iran, Russia, China. Your potus has dementia. Thus the will has increased, the means has increased, the risk has increased.

12 hours ago, Boat said:

So the US used a nuke. ..  .. or two. 
likelihood not good. Countries need trade so the nuke is a little aggressive. Create pain for each other. Sure, that will happen, has happened, already happened, continuance of happening. 
This happened while Putin moved on Obama. The troops, more NATO, missiles, F 35 planes to multiple countries. Beefed up the Baltics, Poland, etc. Keep sticking that tail in the soup and it may get ate. Anything else?

Your points identify the aggressor rather clearly. 

(edited)

On 12/28/2021 at 1:16 AM, Eyes Wide Open said:
On 12/27/2021 at 1:51 PM, ronwagn said:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/28/us/reparations-poll-trnd/index.html

Nearly 75% of African Americans support reparations for slavery. Only 15% of white Americans do, a poll says

What about the Irish indentured servants, the Italians, the Chinese workers, the Native Americans? What about those of us who are part Black? Should we get a share? Most African Americans are part White or Hispanic. 

The black-Latino blame game

You have one race of people exterminating another race of people,” said one African American woman.

“We’ve been invaded,” he said. “There’s no other word for it.”

https://www.latimes.com/la-op-hutchinson25nov25-story.html

There is a long history of Latino and Black conflict.  It dates back to the 70's and 80's with the massive immigration of Hispanics.  The 70's was the time when Blacks were radicalised against Whites from the instigation of hate leaders like Louis Farrakhan, Malcolm X, etc.  The Latino immigration brought the hungry man (Latinos) into conflict with the angry man (Blacks) and dissipated the hatred, violence and rage of Blacks towards Whites.

It's not a matter of whether Blacks or other groups deserve reparations, in America or in other countries.  The issue is that Blacks have a grievance against Whites in America (which doesn't seem to happen in other countries) and that they gain power (and money) from identity politics.  Their sense of grievance colours any altercations with White society and authorities.  E.g. I  believe that your police probably kill as many or more Hispanics as Blacks under similar circumstances, but you won't see riots and looting.   

I think America needs to come up with a real solution to your Black grievance problem, whether it's reparations or something else.  It's getting so bad that your children are being indoctrinated at the kindergarten level.  

https://youtu.be/0pabbzNjZ2s

Edited by Hotone
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Hotone said:

There is a long history of Latino and Black conflict.  It dates back to the 70's and 80's with the massive immigration of Hispanics.  The 70's was the time when Blacks were radicalised against Whites from the instigation of hate leaders like Louis Farrakhan, Malcolm X, etc.  The Latino immigration brought the hungry man (Latinos) into conflict with the angry man (Blacks) and dissipated the hatred, violence and rage of Blacks towards Whites.

It's not a matter of whether Blacks or other groups deserve reparations, in America or in other countries.  The issue is that Blacks have a grievance against Whites in America (which doesn't seem to happen in other countries) and that they gain power (and money) from identity politics.  Their sense of grievance colours any altercations with White society and authorities.  E.g. I  believe that your police probably kill as many or more Hispanics as Blacks under similar circumstances, but you won't see riots and looting.   

I think America needs to come up with a real solution to your Black grievance problem, whether it's reparations or something else.  It's getting so bad that your children are being indoctrinated at the kindergarten level.  

Let us keep this simple and illuminating. Below are two thoughts on this subject, at the very core. Which article appears correct.

The history of slavery spans many cultures, nationalities, and religions from ancient times to the present day. Likewise, its victims have come from many different ethnicities and religious groups. The social, economic, and legal positions of slaves have differed vastly in different systems of slavery in different times and places.[1]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_slavery

The Portuguese, in the 16th century, were the first to buy slaves from West African slavers and transport them across the Atlantic. In 1526, they completed the first transatlantic slave voyage to Brazil, and other Europeans soon followed.[8] Shipowners regarded the slaves as cargo to be transported to the Americas as quickly and cheaply as possible,[7] there to be sold to work on coffee, tobacco, cocoa, sugar, and cotton plantations, gold and silver mines, rice fields, the construction industry, cutting timber for ships, as skilled labour, and as domestic servants. The first Africans kidnapped to the English colonies

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_slave_trade

On 1/3/2022 at 12:48 PM, Hotone said:

If the video does not prove how sick and depraved is the USA, what will?  Sick by intent. The deep state wants whites, blacks, hispanics, asians, everybody fighting each other. Perhaps the dumbed-down drugged-up amurcuns will see this some day, but that day will be too late. Supposing they do see, will they take corrective action?  Doubtful.

(edited)

On 1/2/2022 at 10:48 PM, Hotone said:

No reparation would be good enough for people who are given excuses or using it as advantage to climb up the ladders.

You can see politicians like Obama as a a kind of activist so that he could join Harvard in special slot at age 28. His whole career up to President position capitalized the victimhood of Black people, along with stirring the classical conflict between rich and poor where mostly about jealousy and blame other for their problems, choices or entitlement. Should I (was an international student) hate my friends because their parents are richer so they have a more luxury life styles and don't need to worry about their retirements? Should I hate any body else because of they are richer or poorer?

Most homicides for Black is Black killing Black or Latino killing Latino or White killing White to settle the gang conflicts. They don't ask for reparation among themselves.

That's how deep state in US works. For countries who don't have a slavery victimhood in modern history, the deep state politicians use rich or poor conflicts. For countries who are smart enough not to turn on each others, the deep state politicians shift the blame to Americans.  

If you hate strangers from other countries, clearly your deep state politicians or media have problems, just the same the deep state turn different colors against each other in the US. 

Deep state always go along with mainstream media. How else do they stir up the hates? The MAGA slogan would be normal to any other politician in other countries but in the US, it is portraited as a racist While Supremacy Slogan. Journalism is dead within big mainstream media.

Deep state can only stay deep because they got mainstream media in the front, with propagandas for useful idiots and Stockholm syndrome for voters who has a choice to depend on big brother government or not. 

Both mainstream media and governments are centralized top down. The government is always, by nature, the controlling living organism to redistribute resources and the mainstream media is one of their tools to get the votes. The democracy is about decentralization consensus. The more centralization the easier to control, the more power along with corruption and the less freedom the people have, including the freedom of speech.

Edited by SUZNV

On 12/29/2021 at 7:33 PM, frankfurter said:

Like all Amurcuns, you appear to be grossly ignorant of causal factors.

The USA has placed sanctions upon the USSR, PRChina, and Russia since their inception. Sanctions were difficult to effect when the world was on the gold standard, so the US needed extension collusion with the UK, the Vatican, the Swiss. Post, sanctions are a stroke of a pen.

A great number of deaths occurred from famine. Without sanctions, those deaths were avoidable. An example is the China famine, ca 1960. At the time, Canada had bumper crops of grains and legumes. The market channels could not absorb. Canada has a Wheat Board, which guaranteed price and quantity to growers. So, the harvest rotted in silos and on the fields [leading to an explosion of rodents]. Canada wanted to donate the excess to the countries having famine. But Canada had not the port capacities to manage the increase; all ports were at capacity for contracted deliveries. Canada suggested the USA ports be used, which did have excess capacity. The USA refused and blocked. Later, too late, when Canada did have some port capacity, the US threatened to attack the Canada Dollar if Canada did try to move grains to China. Result: no grain moved to China, and the death toll rose.

So much for Amurcun morals and exceptionalism.

Here are real morals: You do not give food to despots.  That just props their despotic rule up.  Far as I am concerned, I would cut all trade to all despotic regimes.  Only way I would ever ship food, is if I(said country) distribute ALL of the food and not one grain goes to any government official institution.  You know, how USAID is generally run.  I would also make gun/ammo distribution as part of the deal...

I know you are desperate for your lies told by the CCP and its "Great leap backward" into starvation, but this one takes the cake. 

Canada before 1960 didn't sell wheat to China and yes, Red China was shunned(So what?).  It was only when the CCP started to starve itself by sheer incompetence it started begging for food and Canada had the acerage to plant and ship said food out.  So much for your despotic buddies in the USSR helping out... oh right, China was still busy shipping grain OUT of China to prop up its Despotic buddies around the world... https://truenorthfareast.com/news/china-famine-canada-grain-exports#:~:text=China later managed to ink a grain swap,official statistics from the amount sent to China.

• Great Response! 2

15 hours ago, footeab@yahoo.com said:

Here are real morals: You do not give food to despots.  That just props their despotic rule up.  Far as I am concerned, I would cut all trade to all despotic regimes.  Only way I would ever ship food, is if I(said country) distribute ALL of the food and not one grain goes to any government official institution.  You know, how USAID is generally run.  I would also make gun/ammo distribution as part of the deal...

I know you are desperate for your lies told by the CCP and its "Great leap backward" into starvation, but this one takes the cake. 

Canada before 1960 didn't sell wheat to China and yes, Red China was shunned(So what?).  It was only when the CCP started to starve itself by sheer incompetence it started begging for food and Canada had the acerage to plant and ship said food out.  So much for your despotic buddies in the USSR helping out... oh right, China was still busy shipping grain OUT of China to prop up its Despotic buddies around the world... https://truenorthfareast.com/news/china-famine-canada-grain-exports#:~:text=China later managed to ink a grain swap,official statistics from the amount sent to China.

To read the glee in your text, glee your government contributed to the starvation and deaths of millions, such glee is among the most revolting and reprehensible I have ever encountered.  Glee for genocide.  Your amurcun colours show vividly.

On 12/30/2021 at 2:58 AM, frankfurter said:

PS.  The only parties threatening your children are yourselves. Your dementia POTUS has ordered all children be jabbed with an experimental drug that is causing irreparable harm and deaths. The harm will show years from now.  Elsewehere,,, your beloved corporations have polluted drinking waters across your country, resulting in mercury and other toxic poisonings. The harm is already showing.  Yet you blame others for your crimes.

It seems China are not exempt from doing the same!!!!

China approves trials on using mRNA vaccine as booster shot

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/science/article/3155739/china-approves-trials-using-mrna-vaccine-booster-shot

Hopes Are Rising for a Homegrown mRNA Vaccine in China

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-11-11/hopes-are-rising-for-a-homegrown-mrna-vaccine-in-china

As of December 19, 2021, China had administered about 2.68 billion doses of coronavirus COVID-19 vaccine, whereas about 8.74 billion doses of the vaccine had been applied worldwide.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1196142/china-coronavirus-covid-19-vaccination-doses/

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/article/3159343/china-can-learn-west-about-mrna-vaccines-top-disease-expert-says

On 12/30/2021 at 6:35 AM, Andrei Moutchkine said:

I think Borat makes for better Romanian gypsy tales than this "Wurmbrand" fellow of yours

Hey leave Borat out of it, he is class 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

On 12/30/2021 at 6:38 AM, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Heck, 1.5 billion of world's population are actually Chinese, so there is no way for me to go wrong with this proposal :)

1.4 billion are Indian and they may disagree with you!

On 12/30/2021 at 7:28 AM, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Russian population is declining about as much as anywhere in the West and you'd be surprised about the "economic conditions" of theirs. It is one awesome country now.

Ive been to St.Petersburg and Moscow

The suburbs are poor and run down IMHO

I ask you would you have the personal wealth you have now if you had remained in Russia?? If so, why did you live in the USA for so long if you dislike it so much?

On 12/30/2021 at 8:47 AM, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Neither were mine. Nobody killed as many of their own as the British Crown.

Are you mad?