ronwagn

China's aggression is changing the nature of sovereignty.

5 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Some were, some weren't. I am an ethnic Jew and a Soviet person myself. Who are you, shithead?

Not someone whose ancestors were killed by their Soviet leader, shit for brains. 

• Great Response! 1

46 minutes ago, QuarterCenturyVet said:

They're all in Siberia. 

Never mind. Right past the Urals they are.

46 minutes ago, QuarterCenturyVet said:

Not someone whose ancestors were killed by their Soviet leader, shit for brains. 

Neither were mine. Nobody killed as many of their own as the British Crown.

2 hours ago, QuarterCenturyVet said:

Is fentanyl? 

Nope. That's killing hundreds of thousands of people per year. 

All from China. All through the cartel ran Mexico. 

Fuck yourself. 

For language and hatred like yours, you should be barred from this site.

Fentanyl was invented by a Dane, long ago. Pure Fentanyl is a tightly controlled pharmaceutical. True, China produces the pure drug, but so do many other countries, such as USA, India, Denmark, Netherlands, France, many others.

The true issue with Fentanyl is the ability of barnyard chemists to cut it and mix with other drugs. Something like a ratio of 100,000:1. This offers huge profits, illicitly. China exports to Mexico, via legitimate channels. The problem lies with Mexico, which cannot control the corruption, and so cannot control the leakage to the Cartel.

Your comments indicate you hold China accountable for Mexico's corruption.  Bizarre to say the least.  

China has reduced exports to Mexico. Has the fentanyl problem in USA/Canada decreased? No. The problem has increased. Thus increased supplies to the Cartel must be coming from somewhere else. Illicit exports from India have increased. gee, what a surprise. If the demand has increased, why do you blame others for your social problems?

1 hour ago, QuarterCenturyVet said:

That map was nearly a decade old. Now? Not fuckin likely, mate. 😄

please provide your own map, supported by independent polls. 

16 minutes ago, frankfurter said:

Fentanyl was invented by a Dane, long ago. Pure Fentanyl is a tightly controlled pharmaceutical. True, China produces the pure drug, but so do many other countries, such as USA, India, Denmark, Netherlands, France, many others.

The true issue with Fentanyl is the ability of barnyard chemists to cut it and mix with other drugs. Something like a ratio of 100,000:1. This offers huge profits, illicitly. China exports to Mexico, via legitimate channels. The problem lies with Mexico, which cannot control the corruption, and so cannot control the leakage to the Cartel.

Your comments indicate you hold China accountable for Mexico's corruption.  Bizarre to say the least.  

China has reduced exports to Mexico. Has the fentanyl problem in USA/Canada decreased? No. The problem has increased. Thus increased supplies to the Cartel must be coming from somewhere else. Illicit exports from India have increased. gee, what a surprise. If the demand has increased, why do you blame others for your social problems?

"Barnyard chemists" will kill themselves trying to cut it. The lethal dose is in microgram range.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, frankfurter said:

It is my contention that China is working with the cartels directly, thusly, making China an accomplice in drug running through corrupt channels in order to kill Canadian and American people. As if the pandemic wouldn't be the perfect way to increase deaths on its own, drugs will.

I don't hate the Chinese people. Just the communist supporters and government, which is only most of China. 🗣

• Rolling Eye 1

4 hours ago, QuarterCenturyVet said:

It is my contention that China is working with the cartels directly, thusly, making China an accomplice in drug running through corrupt channels in order to kill Canadian and American people. As if the pandemic wouldn't be the perfect way to increase deaths on its own, drugs will.

I don't hate the Chinese people. Just the communist supporters and government, which is only most of China. 🗣

The opium wars coming back to bite the original perps? Like I said, everybody deserves a dose of their own medicine and always gets some in the end. In that spirit, the are a lot of coming attractions for the Americans yet.

• Haha 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

Quite a conversation going on here, that being the US has been and always will be the evil empire. 

I find it to run very much in the same vein as to asking a Vegan out to a steak house. Quite a enjoyable experience I am sure.

Carry on, the human imagination is quite extraordinary.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

The opium wars coming back to bite the original perps? Like I said, everybody deserves a dose of their own medicine and always gets some in the end. In that spirit, the are a lot of coming attractions for the Americans yet.

You mean the British? 

You've got a real twisted mind, moutche. 

• Upvote 1

The war on drugs... yeah how did that play out?

All you did was create an internal corruption machine (DEA). 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, QuarterCenturyVet said:

You mean the British? 

You live in the commonwealth.  stop pretending to be a yank.

(edited)

1 hour ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Quite a conversation going on here, that being the US has been and always will be the evil empire. 

Evil is as evil does.

Edited by TailingsPond

Please introduce me a good sustainable government throughout history and the least evil government now (low tax, least authoritarian or regulation and private sector is booming).

"Let's go Brandon" shop is doing really well in the US and expanding is a proof that most US people think their Gov is evil. Why can't I see any shop like that in other countries? Because other citizens think their Gov as some Saint/Savior or too afraid to open a shop like that?

20 hours ago, frankfurter said:

PS.  The only parties threatening your children are yourselves. Your dementia POTUS has ordered all children be jabbed with an experimental drug that is causing irreparable harm and deaths. The harm will show years from now.  Elsewehere,,, your beloved corporations have polluted drinking waters across your country, resulting in mercury and other toxic poisonings. The harm is already showing.  Yet you blame others for your crimes.

So, you agree, China's demand that everyone in China get jabbed in order to work, eat, etc is bad?  And no, POTUS did not and cannot demand people get jabbed.  Appears you are in your Dicatator Utopia in China and have ZERO idea how USA works.  Thanks

As for drinking water... Is there anyplace in the world with better water quality than North America with a near equal in population?  No. 

1 hour ago, TailingsPond said:

The war on drugs... yeah how did that play out?

All you did was create an internal corruption machine (DEA). 

Ah, we agree on something. DEA/ATF among many other federal agencies need to be 100% removed.  Oh yea, "homeland security" needs to be removed as well. 

• Upvote 3

(edited)

7 minutes ago, footeab@yahoo.com said:

Ah, we agree on something. DEA/ATF among many other federal agencies need to be 100% removed.  Oh yea, "homeland security" needs to be removed as well. 

This war on drug distribution will end make no mistakes. The US eventually bombed the Mexican pot feilds with Paraquat, that ended several things

1. Pot

2. Cheese Burgers...Well kinda...it's never been the same from that time frame. Go figure!

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

2 hours ago, QuarterCenturyVet said:

You mean the British? 

All the colonial powers except for Russia participated in running opium. (In China, Russia also counts as Western imperialists :)

The British didn't even require any expensive pharmaceuticals. They had their brains turned into mush for free. I hypothesize that reading Daily Mail does the trick?

11 hours ago, QuarterCenturyVet said:

People who believe their own make-believe stories are deranged, by definition.

People who blame others for their self-made problems are cowards.

Drug addiction in North America is aided and abetted by industry. Case in point...

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/30/new-york-jury-holds-drug-firm-teva-liable-in-opioid-crisis.html

I suppose you will contend China lured Teva into a scheme to addict thousands of people?

Bro, you need help. Hysteria like yours is a danger to yourself and others.

3 hours ago, footeab@yahoo.com said:

So, you agree, China's demand that everyone in China get jabbed in order to work, eat, etc is bad?  And no, POTUS did not and cannot demand people get jabbed.  Appears you are in your Dicatator Utopia in China and have ZERO idea how USA works.  Thanks

As for drinking water... Is there anyplace in the world with better water quality than North America with a near equal in population?  No. 

Yet more BS from Amurcuns.  The official policy of the CCP is that all vaccinations are voluntary. Any local govt demanding mandatory will be held to account.  case in point ...

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202107/1228884.shtml

fyi, China's vaccines are true vaccines, not the mRNA gene therapy forced upon Amurcuns.  Chinese have no qualms to take their vaccines. Over 1 billion doses, and NOT ONE adverse reaction.

The quality of drinking water in the US is among the worst I have encountered. For specifics, I suppose you have never heard of Flint?

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, SUZNV said:

Please introduce me a good sustainable government throughout history and the least evil government now (low tax, least authoritarian or regulation and private sector is booming).

"Let's go Brandon" shop is doing really well in the US and expanding is a proof that most US people think their Gov is evil. Why can't I see any shop like that in other countries? Because other citizens think their Gov as some Saint/Savior or too afraid to open a shop like that?

Your question demonstrates your total ignorance and zero knowledge of what is a political movement, how it can succeed, how to effect change.  Let's go Brandon is simply another fad, like the 60s fad over Vietnam. Nothing in the USSA changed since the 60s, and nothing will.

2 hours ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

All the colonial powers except for Russia participated in running opium. (In China, Russia also counts as Western imperialists :)

The British didn't even require any expensive pharmaceuticals. They had their brains turned into mush for free. I hypothesize that reading Daily Mail does the trick?

I think your hypothesis is worthy of study, to be expanded to the effects of CNN and NYT upon amurcuns.

(edited)

2 hours ago, frankfurter said:

Yet more BS from Amurcuns.  The official policy of the CCP is that all vaccinations are voluntary. Any local govt demanding mandatory will be held to account.  case in point ...

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202107/1228884.shtml

fyi, China's vaccines are true vaccines, not the mRNA gene therapy forced upon Amurcuns.  Chinese have no qualms to take their vaccines. Over 1 billion doses, and NOT ONE adverse reaction.

The quality of drinking water in the US is among the worst I have encountered. For specifics, I suppose you have never heard of Flint?

🤣🙄🤣🙄  "real" vaccines actually protect you which the Chinese version does not and yes, I have seen just like EVERYONE else, the vids of jabbed keeling over.  If you never record any numbers, sure one can claim no adverse reactions... Is this the same Chinese vaccine company which killed hundreds of children with "zero" adverse reactions..... And yes, the mRNA drugs are not vaccines.  In that we agree and why I have never taken one.  Not to mention I am in the healthy demographic and have zero to fear from CCP-19 Rona.  Everyone I know has had it with zero side effects other than being sick for a couple days.  Only people effected?  Super fat people and those who took the mRNA crap who are now having all kinds of "weird" who knows what bugs, and ailments which cannot be diagnosed even though everyone knows why but is unwilling to say.

As for Flint.. Do you know nothing?... The water was 100% fine.  The ancient pipes had lead in them and was leaching out due to low Ph when a cheaper water source was turned on instead of the more expensive water source with the neutral PH.  All they had to do was change BACK to the other water intake system where its source had a neutral PH level and pay a little more for their water. 

Edited by footeab@yahoo.com

(edited)

Something that none of you seem to think about is the vulnerability of the electric grid and the consequences of losing power to the entire backbone of society. This is the same reason Epoch Times is a bunch of IDIOT scare mongers.  You don't need big rockets to eliminate the power of a country.  All you  need  is enough drones with smart munitions to wreck key substations beyond repair. Then the grid goes black.  After you fix everything(if you can) it still takes 4-6 weeks to restart and synchronize the  grid where it will function.   You will be without clean water (cholera), waste treatment (Antonine Plague any one),no power for refrigeration or food warehousing(typically only 2-3 weeks worth of food in transit or warehouse) , no heat in the winter, no power to operate machinery to make repair parts for 6-8months. The Russians forget that they survived moving their industry(a Herculean effort)  when the Germans invaded in 1941 because the power grid east of the Urals was intact and the Trans Siberian  Railroad was intact. The TSE loaded 1.5 million tons of food each year from PugetSound and  Portland shipped via the Sea of Japan to Vladivostok on Russian flagged US built built Liberty Ships  That meant that Russia did not have a Leningrad starvation nation wide. Logistics is everything  bullets beans and toilet paper don't leave home without it.

You can't defend  every substation with their critical  switchgear and transformers to keep things going.   Three rockets from a drone 200km away hit various parts of a substation and you will never fix. It  becomes an obstruction beyond which you cannot move power.  There is something called parallel path that turns obscure substations into critical nodes you cannot move power beyond because of small transformer or conductor size. . https://www.e-education.psu.edu/ebf483/node/671 Your power transmission is limited to the lowest rated conductor  in the line. China is the easiest. You hit all the  HVDC terminals and the entire grid will collapse. S Korea, Japan, Singapore, and India have enough SSK class submarines  to do a coordinated grid attack on China and leave it militarily helpless.   China is bluffing they know they cannot take the last step..   Putin has to go nuclear because he does not have the delivery systems or the munitions for grid strikes on either  NATO or the US.  If he did he would have 0 for infrastructure defense. S-400's and newer are designed to take on an aircraft not a 3 m smart weapon. ( Look up Harpoon or Exocet)  For Russia, a US, British, French, Italian, Spanish,  Portuguese, Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, German or Polish  sub is a threat he cannot manage. 

This film presupposed a solar flare of the Carrington class or a gamma ray burst close by which would have the same impact  as a large scale nuclear  or tactical grid strike. https://www.amazon.com/Electronic-Armageddon-Artist-Not-Provided/dp/B004FN257O

Edited by nsdp
  • Great Response! 3
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

2 hours ago, frankfurter said:

Your question demonstrates your total ignorance and zero knowledge of what is a political movement, how it can succeed, how to effect change.  Let's go Brandon is simply another fad, like the 60s fad over Vietnam. Nothing in the USSA changed since the 60s, and nothing will.

It is very funny to tell a Communism born citizen about what is a political movement, China and Vietnam have been using this concept for ages and US's media is nothing to match the level. And that is why we can understand the hidden lies from western mainstream and politicians easily. 

My father did join the anti Vietnam War movement when he was in West Germany in 1960s and 1970s so I do have some idea about the 60s fad over Vietnam in Western Europe.

I doubt you have ever live and work in the US. Most of what  you think you understand is from watching EU or US mainstream media and it gave you misconceptions about  how US people think. US people don't respect or feeling proud of their government, no matter FED or State government. Most people don't really trust  their mainstream media either and a large majority is independent voters. You can see in 2016 elections media said one thing and the people voted the other way. 

They never see their elected president is a leader like folks in Europe, especially Germany. They have never been proud of their President or Politicians. That's why US has never had a dictator or authoritarian regime in its history. Even Federal Gov is extremely weak in individual state affair. 

US president has to work with congress for policies and regulations , and many time the Congress are dominated by opposite Party, especially after mid term elections. This give US president much less power domestically  compares to Prime Minister/Chancellor where their allies take a major part in the Congress already. 

Even mainstream in the US rarely praise their presidents , mostly  criticize and the kindest is neutral.

No one lead the Let's go Brandon movement, but from the people themselves, started with the event of  a journalist tried to redirect what the crowd were chanting FJB to something else and the people ridicule that behavior. The woke/liberal/socialist movements, leaded by mainstream, were imported movements from Europe and not made in USA.

Yes, I do know many US people who are  arrogant and somewhat rude and straight, but they are  also very self-independent and very little to no entitlement of where they were born.  

It is hard to describe something to someone who has never experienced it. 

Edited by SUZNV
  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2