ronwagn

Communist China Declared War on the US Long Ago Part 1 of the 2-part series: The CCP's War on America

6 hours ago, footeab@yahoo.com said:

11%...🙄  Lend Lease was free when used during WWII, not paid for.  

100% of all high grade aviation fuel from the USA.  Without said fuel, aircraft were 50-->100kmh slower depending on date. FREE

95% of all heavy trucks used by the USSR allowing encirclement away from the railroads came from USA(does not count 1 ton or jeeps), Whatever was kept post WWII was supposed to be paid

75% of every kg of gunpowder fired in WWII by the USSR came from the USA, some of it was paid for by the UK or paid for by the USSR before Lend Lease.  FREE

50% of every bullet/shell case fired by the USSR in WWII came from the USA. FREE

50% of the aluminum used by the USSR came from the USA/Canada in its fighters.  This number is hard to pin down as much of the aluminum sent was not alloyed aluminum but rather alumina. Supposed to be paid.

Nearly 100% of USSR's communication equipment. 

Now if you wish to be a sniveling little coward and pretend that Gunpoweder, Fuel, Heavy trucking are equivalent to rifles without bullets, artillery without shells, tanks without shells, shoes, food, and clothing... sure, dude.  According to your logic, the Germans did not have an oil/food problem and why they started WWII and kicked off Operation Barborosa to begin with.

One thing USSR did have, heavy fuel for trucking/tanks. 

It was only free if destroyed. What you kept, you paid for

Sure,but only for US-made aircraft you also sent

Light trucks. 1.5t and 2.5t Studebaker US6 to be exact. By far the most popular item, but hardly 95% USSR was also building domestic light trucks.

Guncotton perhaps? Gunpowder is a trivial item USSR was making lots.

Bullets? In Soviet calibers? Really? Show me an overstock in 7.62x54r (Mosin-Nagant) that is US made. There are piles of Russian Imperial overstock still around and they are considered match grade. No?  How about Tokarev / PPsh 7.62x25 (I think somebody does make them today)

Actually, pretty much all of sheet aluminum was Canadian. Don't know what communications equipment they used. A lot of it was wired though, not radio.

Now, al of those things were important.. As a little coward that I am, I'll claim that your figures are inflated.

8 hours ago, ronwagn said:

Stalin ordered the raids on peasants stores of grain and foodstuffs, including household stores. The stories were suppressed by the leftist media, especially the New York Times as long as possible. The food in Ukraine was abundant before the raids. This is the reason that the Ukrainians have had to fight off the domination of the Russians ever since. Their land and warmer climate and ice free ports are sought by Putin. Much of it has already been taken. Putin wants the rest. He took the area with the most Russian interlopers. The easier pickings first. 

https://justthenews.com/world/europe/ukrainian-defense-minister-says-there-will-be-bloody-massacre-if-russia-invades

https://www.britannica.com/place/Ukraine/Languages

Possibly, but there is still no point in singling out the Ukrainians. The stories are suppressed now by ant-Soviet cottage industry which is still alive and kicking. No, the food was not generally abundant anywhere in the Russian Empire. Periodic famines were not an exception, but a rule.

Is there a significant difference in Chernozem productivity between Canada and US? Neither there is between Russia and Ukraine. Temperature differential is of relatively low significance.

The "ice free port" story is so 18th century. But if you insist, no port on either Russian or Ukrainian Black Sea coast is really ice-free. However, Murmansk, the northernmost one, actually is. Also, got icebreakers. Russian submarines prefer to stay under the ice. It makes a lot of noise.

On 12/6/2021 at 11:18 PM, Andrei Moutchkine said:

The strategic industrial assets like ship-, aircraft-, turbine and engine-building which Ukraine used to have are gone, destroyed.

Andrei I think you are a very well educated guy who is very knowledgeable about many things especially Soviet / Eastern Europe.

However this statement above is incorrect, see link below

https://zmturbines.com/en/

This company (before Russia took Crimea) used to make turbines for the Russian fleet.

I can assure you this company is still making turbines

4 hours ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

It was only free if destroyed. What you kept, you paid for

Sure,but only for US-made aircraft you also sent

Light trucks. 1.5t and 2.5t Studebaker US6 to be exact. By far the most popular item, but hardly 95% USSR was also building domestic light trucks.

Guncotton perhaps? Gunpowder is a trivial item USSR was making lots.

Bullets? In Soviet calibers? Really? Show me an overstock in 7.62x54r (Mosin-Nagant) that is US made. There are piles of Russian Imperial overstock still around and they are considered match grade. No?  How about Tokarev / PPsh 7.62x25 (I think somebody does make them today)

Actually, pretty much all of sheet aluminum was Canadian. Don't know what communications equipment they used. A lot of it was wired though, not radio.

Now, al of those things were important.. As a little coward that I am, I'll claim that your figures are inflated.

"What you kept, you paid for"... Uh, if you used it and now obsolete = FREE and no, what was kept was never paid for.  Speaking of "paid for" I get a kick out of the Brits bitching about Lend Lease when they literally hauled millions of tons of crap out to sea and dumped it just so they wouldn't have to "pay for it".   Somewhere on the ocean floor there are ~2000 Corsairs slightly used... Ah, but those Brits then turned around and built 500 Sea Fury's... exact same plane.

No US trucks = no USSR mobile artillery.  USSR Light trucks is an understatement.  No 4 wheel drive, less than half a ton is what USSR was making.  USA trucks hauled 95% of the goods by tonnage on the Eastern Front.  Why I do not count the Jeeps and light trucks sent.  Nice to have, but essentially useless for an army.  Railroads/Trucks is what an army moves on. 

What does "sure, but only for US-made aircraft" you also sent?  In terms of fuel?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA, right, Russian aircraft with Russian engines break physics, just not those nasty US made aircraft.  🤣

Vast majority of USSR's gunpowder factories were overrun/destroyed early in Barbarosa in case you misplaced a map...  by end of 1941 USSR literally had no gunpowder to put behind its bullets for the vast majority of them. 

Did I say bullets oh twisty one?  No.  The word shell CASE was used, = brass in WWII.  Some ammo was sent to USSR, but only for the USA made guns which were few. 

**** The only reason I brought this up is I despise people twisting history and the garbage most idiots bring up in terms of Lend Lease do not matter and they all ignore all the Shit being sent before Lend Lease and pretend the war started in 1942**** Far as I am concerned by end of 1942, the war was over except for mop up duty unless the "allies" decided to go to war against each other.  

PS: BTW, China is in nearly same position the USA was prior to WWII if one wishes perspective other than the fact they have zero oil domestically, are highly dependent on outside sources of raw materials, and nuclear weapons exist... The world is balancing out industrial capacity as technology moves around the world becoming common place.  Assuming anyone can do something about STABLE electrical production without using coal/U238...

19 minutes ago, Rob Plant said:

Andrei I think you are a very well educated guy who is very knowledgeable about many things especially Soviet / Eastern Europe.

However this statement above is incorrect, see link below

https://zmturbines.com/en/

This company (before Russia took Crimea) used to make turbines for the Russian fleet.

I can assure you this company is still making turbines

Yes,  I know who they are. Don't really think they really exist anymore. The Nikolaev shipyard they have been attached to is certainly no more.  This is the only warship Ukraine started post Soviet times

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volodymyr_Velykyi-class_corvette

Ignore what the article says, the thing rusted through and fell apart before being half done. That's the same place that used to build the Soviet carriers. Check out

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_aircraft_carrier_Liaoning

Sister ship to the Kuznetsov.. Ukraine sold it for scrap to a group of Chinese entrepreneurs, who were going to operate it as a Soviet-nostalgia theme park / brother in Macao. Which they did, while it was being refit into PLAN flagship. I can surmise from the name that the Chinese approve of the Soviet way, as Liaoning is what used to be Port Arthur, Russian Empires Pacific HQ.

Here is another flagship candidate, also almost finished since 1990

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_cruiser_Ukrayina

Sister ship to Slava. Apparently, USA is paying someone to break the kneecaps on any Chinese scrap metal merchant who approach it. The only exception I am aware of is this

https://theprint.in/defence/india-gets-ukrainian-engines-for-its-stealth-frigates-sends-them-to-shipbuilder-in-russia/587923/

Basically, a special deal was brokered by India to have some Russian-made frigates be equipped with original Zorya engines. A conservative choice, because the NPO Saturn replacement was running late. It is here, though. It just so happens that is very desirable to have a marine turbine fit the dimensions. of a marine container. Which invariably resulted in NPO Saturn producing a sort-of plugin-replacement for the venerable 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Electric_LM2500

which, among other things, drives the all of American non-nuclear warships? Anybody with US Navy interested in replacements with 3x power for 1/2 the price?

Another story of stupid US Sanctions on Russia having the exactly opposite of the intended effect.

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2019/12/11/us-tech-bound-for-russia-seized-by-authorities-a68557

Basically, NPO Saturn is now only moderately smug. They know they beat  GE, but reckon Siemens has something a bit better still. But they do not. They simply bought out a smaller US company which made a spare-no-expense LM2500 analogue called something Vector targeting compressors on offshore rigs. US wouldn't let he Russians smuggle one, so they had to built their own. Except that Vector cost like 6x the GE? Some preposterous sum. Good for 40 MW instead of original 25 MW. So, now the Russians have that too. Because one person's marine turbine, is another persons compressor serving gas pipeline.

But wait, there is more. Turns out Zorya (and now NPO Saturn) were always vehemently opposed to combined power featuring diesel engines. Because there is a lot of complicated transmission bits to service a device that only got like 10% of the main turbines power. If they have to, trey instead give you a monumental clutch, which toggles between one engine or another. Which produces a shorter setup, that does not quite require a 20 foot container to fit. Now, as next step, imagine a similar setup featuring two turbines, one set up for economical operation, another for max power. See

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combined_gas_or_gas

This is how the Slava/Ukraina cruisers were setup, all along. So, we can in essence connect an LM2500 classic for slowpoke mode, good for 25MW and a new turbine, good for 45MW., connected by nothing but ginormous clutch. Now, in the best American tradition of used car salesmanship, we can call it a COGOG powerplant good for up to 65MW and offer a most attractive upgrade program for USN Arleigh Burkes destroyers, so that they can ram them into inanimate objects at ever higher speeds! Say, do you happen to know any Chinese VCs? So many get-rich-quick on fellow Russians schemata, so little time, so you can have it if you want.

The real kings class of turbine bulding was the Kharkov "Turbomash" This is who supplied icebreakers and nuclear power plant. The first substitution effort produced an expensive dud - the new  Arktika icebreaker had to be cut up to replace a generator that shorted its winding. Stuff like this is easier than you think in ex-USSR, because the Soviet rules of engagement  required the KB designing a widget to produce a set of portable documentation which could be built at at least two production sites.

So, next time you hear the Ukrainian claim that they cannot conceivable have a widget that only Russians have, like a T-90 spec T-72 family tank, they are lying. With latest Russian Kord machine gun and Thales Catherine XL thermal sights (Sosna-U) Where do they get it? Same place the Russians get their sanction-proof oysters - in Belarus. And don't you get me started on Belarus being landlocked! It is officially ain't, because the US government says so! (Jen Psaki once threatened Lukashenko to dispatch the 6th fleet on his ass)

(edited)

1 hour ago, footeab@yahoo.com said:

"What you kept, you paid for"... Uh, if you used it and now obsolete = FREE and no, what was kept was never paid for.  Speaking of "paid for" I get a kick out of the Brits bitching about Lend Lease when they literally hauled millions of tons of crap out to sea and dumped it just so they wouldn't have to "pay for it".   Somewhere on the ocean floor there are ~2000 Corsairs slightly used... Ah, but those Brits then turned around and built 500 Sea Fury's... exact same plane.

No US trucks = no USSR mobile artillery.  USSR Light trucks is an understatement.  No 4 wheel drive, less than half a ton is what USSR was making.  USA trucks hauled 95% of the goods by tonnage on the Eastern Front.  Why I do not count the Jeeps and light trucks sent.  Nice to have, but essentially useless for an army.  Railroads/Trucks is what an army moves on. 

What does "sure, but only for US-made aircraft" you also sent?  In terms of fuel?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA, right, Russian aircraft with Russian engines break physics, just not those nasty US made aircraft.  🤣

Vast majority of USSR's gunpowder factories were overrun/destroyed early in Barbarosa in case you misplaced a map...  by end of 1941 USSR literally had no gunpowder to put behind its bullets for the vast majority of them. 

Did I say bullets oh twisty one?  No.  The word shell CASE was used, = brass in WWII.  Some ammo was sent to USSR, but only for the USA made guns which were few. 

**** The only reason I brought this up is I despise people twisting history and the garbage most idiots bring up in terms of Lend Lease do not matter and they all ignore all the Shit being sent before Lend Lease and pretend the war started in 1942**** Far as I am concerned by end of 1942, the war was over except for mop up duty unless the "allies" decided to go to war against each other.  

PS: BTW, China is in nearly same position the USA was prior to WWII if one wishes perspective other than the fact they have zero oil domestically, are highly dependent on outside sources of raw materials, and nuclear weapons exist... The world is balancing out industrial capacity as technology moves around the world becoming common place.  Assuming anyone can do something about STABLE electrical production without using coal/U238...

Dude, most of the equipment supplied were light trucks. Those are known to have civilian uses. They even converted Shermans to tractors. Those were to be paid for, or returned. US also dumped equipment USSR could pay for and returned. Stalin was really pissed when he found out. The British Empire was a dead man walking after WWII. UK came out of food rationing only in 1956, USSR - in 1947. As far as Americans are concerned, a 3rd world citizen can be fed by just by watching you eat.

Yes. Katyusha MLRS launchers. Russian GAZ was orignially set up by Henry Ford, so I say you are partial to Studebacker! They were 1.5t .I am too lazy to check, but strongly suspect that they were RWD, same as most semis today

https://www.technology.org/2018/02/25/why-most-of-trucks-and-busses-are-rear-wheel-drive/

Actually, most of freight in WWII was still hauled around by horses.  Especially by Nazis. Everything else they had on the Eastern Front was perpetually stuck in the mud.

The highest-scoring or second-highest scoring Soviet ace,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Pokryshkin

flew a Bell Aircobra. Best thing that ever happened to manufacturer.

Knowing how USSR worked from the inside, I can hardly imagine it ever running out of gunpowder :) If such a preposterous thing ever occurred, they could always threaten the Ukrainian peasants with the next Holodomor and sequester a portion of their private stash (aka "shron") Problem solved!

What's a shell case? Google gives me something similar to a suitcase. Never seen those before.

The officially designated turning point is supposed to be Stalingrad, 1943

Coal and uranium got nothing much in common. The later happens to be CO2-neutral and actually renewable, because you can use it to "breed" more MOX

Edited by Andrei Moutchkine
  • Haha 1

On 12/7/2021 at 11:15 AM, Andrei Moutchkine said:

So, the plan is to nuke us using our own imported missile parts? Great plan! Couldn't really copy it, which leaves the only other option to be SpaceX. But, Musk's will not simply sell N Raptors to the DoD. They have to participate in his dog and pony show of reusable space rocket landing gently on a rocket exhaust.. Which uses up 1/3 more fuel and clobbers whatever it is landing on. Of course, they could simply deploy a parachute and drop the part into the ocean, like the Apollo return capsule always did, but where is the novelty in that? Bad for capitalization of the stock :)

There is no plan to Nuke Russia other than the useless plans that have existed in US and Russian military archives for decades now. The only people who are talking the virtues of nuclear weapons are Putin (words and action), Xi ( no words but lots of action building nuclear silo's) and Iran (lot's of words, some action). Everybody else wants to pretend they don't exist.

You can claim SpaceX reusing rockets is a waste of time but they own the commercial launch business, price performance wise. Rocket Lab is already making reusable rockets that have parachutes and are captured mid-air by a helicopter. These companies wouldn't bother figuring out ways to re-use launch vehicles if it didn't make financial sense.

Rocket Lab CEO literally ate his hat because in the past he swore he would eat his hat before Rocket Lab ever tried re-usable rockets. Then they went re-usable and he ate it, you can watch him here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ9xLufD4ls

https://www.universetoday.com/153525/rocket-lab-shows-off-its-new-reusable-neutron-rocket-due-for-launch-in-2024/

On 12/7/2021 at 11:33 AM, Andrei Moutchkine said:

There was trade with the Nazis, but no "secret Nazi factories" and no technology transfers. Plenty enterprising Americans both places. For example, the T-34 used the

htps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christie_suspension

An American invention which US DoD didn't want. Officially licensed and paid for.

The worst offenders were probably Swedes, who continued to sell iron ore and metal products to the Nazis throughout the war. At least 40% of Panzer content was Swedish steel. Overwhelming majority of all ball bearing, too.

Nobody in USSR had any illusions of what the Nazis are up to. Hitler is pretty blunt about his plans for the Slavic Untermenschen in "Mein Kampf" It is the British and Nazis who were secretly in love.

The reason Stalin purged his entire military prior to WW2 was due to his soldiers having trained/refined tactics with Nazi soldiers prior to WW2 and his entire military industrial apparatus being intertwined with Nazi Germany.

Do you really think the great military purge Stalin undertook just before WW2 was done on a whim when according to your account they "knew" an attack was coming?

On 12/6/2021 at 4:18 PM, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Personally, I find this to be largely BS. Because, the grain seizures came to immediate stop as soon as it became obvious that people are dying in numbers. There was a drought, too. They did duly note that the American government did jack about it.

One hand you say America mind your own business and stop messing around with others. Next breath you denigrate the US for not doing "jack" about Russians being starved by their own government.

This is Anti-Americanism writ large, "your a bunch of a-holes for what you did" followed by "your a bunch of a-holes for not doing jack". 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

3 hours ago, Strangelovesurfing said:

The reason Stalin purged his entire military prior to WW2 was due to his soldiers having trained/refined tactics with Nazi soldiers prior to WW2 and his entire military industrial apparatus being intertwined with Nazi Germany.

Do you really think the great military purge Stalin undertook just before WW2 was done on a whim when according to your account they "knew" an attack was coming?

The extent to which the military was really purged is debatable. IMHO, he didn't purge them enough. Did you, for example, know that Marshal Mannerheim who successfully defended Finland against the Soviet was former classmates of all the Red Army generals like Budenniy or Voroshilov at a cavalry officers school that was fast track to the General Chiefs of Staff academy (Frunze's at Soviet time) And should you really not have an institution of higher learning where they teach generals beyond what they learned at West Point, you are really screwed. The Reds won because most of those guys were fighting on their side, not White, despite being largely nobility. Now, these guy's propensity to solve every problem with an impossible cavalry stunt show was really intolerable and had to stop. Which is a difficult argument to make for as long as it really works.

They were also more difficult to purge than you think. In one incident, Voroshilov got into an argument with Stalin over who of them is at fault for such high losses in the Winter War. Stalin called up the NKVD goons to arrest him, upon which Voroshilov smacked Stalin with a roast chicken. Stalin called off NKVD and reassigned Voroshilv from Commissariat of War to the Commissariat for Culture.

In another incident, the NKVD goons were already knocking on his door. He called Stalin and said something like, "Kobe, did you just send just one vehicle with NKVD goons to arrest me? I got my Nagant, you know. Stalin called the whole did off (but probably commissioned the NKVD minivan carrying 9)

This Nagant

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nagant_M1895

Russian Imperial officers standard firearm. Used for things like dueling and playing Russian roulette with the gullible. One of its many interesting features is that the drum holds 7 bullets, instead of expected 6. It also does not really roll. If it does, you are a dealing with a specially trained stuntman. Possible still the highest precision revolver ever built and possibly the only one which can be silenced. Took forever to reload though. See, the NKVD goons also used the very same device as their service firearm, but they were phonies.  No chance against a professional stuntman.

The evidence-free claim about being intertwined with the Nazis I'll simply ignore for now.

At least one of Stalin's spies,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Sorge

actually gave him the correct date and exact marching orders to Barbarossa. It is on record. However, Stalin had many spies, all of whom gave different dates and plans. Most of them also "cried wolf" and tipped on an earlier date, like April? which were actually correct. I forgot what made the Nazis make the last-moment change, but they have obviously studied Napoleon's campaign and had every intention to not let the war drag into the winter. Starting as late as they did made very little sense.

• Like 1

(edited)

3 hours ago, Strangelovesurfing said:

One hand you say America mind your own business and stop messing around with others. Next breath you denigrate the US for not doing "jack" about Russians being starved by their own government.

This is Anti-Americanism writ large, "your a bunch of a-holes for what you did" followed by "your a bunch of a-holes for not doing jack". 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

This is not what I said. I simply pointed out that America actually did help every single time before, and specifically in 1921-22, orchestrated by Herbert Hoover as simultaneous director of US Commerce Dept and American Relief Fund. This may have something to do with Russia being perceived as a close ally, perhaps?

Did you know that during the American Revolutionary War, it was the Tsar's fleets which protected the harbors of San Francisco and New York against a British landing party? During the Civil War, Russia supported the Union. See the

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_League_of_Armed_Neutrality and

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_League_of_Armed_Neutrality

(A Russian-led alliance turning the British naval blockades against the American separatists/the Union ineffectual) I merely pointing out to you that once Uncle Sam grew out of his baby shoes, he didn't want to be friends anymore. There was no American help in 1932-33, which was also the very last great Russian famine, at peacetime at least. So, our government managed to fix the underlying issue on its own, with no external help. Despite being bad and allegedly ineffective Commies and all. What did Russia do to deserve this change of heart, may I ask?

After WWII, the food was also tight. USSR managed to come out of food rationing in 1947, almost a decade ahead of the British (1956) Whatever happened to the ah-so-efficient free enterprise? The Nazis barely broke anything on the British soil, so my guess is that the British had no economy of note that did not depend on ripping their colonies off. Without them, they were finished. What about yourselves? Is USA still operational out of its own pocket alone?

Edited by Andrei Moutchkine
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Strangelovesurfing said:

There is no plan to Nuke Russia other than the useless plans that have existed in US and Russian military archives for decades now. The only people who are talking the virtues of nuclear weapons are Putin (words and action), Xi ( no words but lots of action building nuclear silo's) and Iran (lot's of words, some action). Everybody else wants to pretend they don't exist.

You can claim SpaceX reusing rockets is a waste of time but they own the commercial launch business, price performance wise. Rocket Lab is already making reusable rockets that have parachutes and are captured mid-air by a helicopter. These companies wouldn't bother figuring out ways to re-use launch vehicles if it didn't make financial sense.

Rocket Lab CEO literally ate his hat because in the past he swore he would eat his hat before Rocket Lab ever tried re-usable rockets. Then they went re-usable and he ate it, you can watch him here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ9xLufD4ls

https://www.universetoday.com/153525/rocket-lab-shows-off-its-new-reusable-neutron-rocket-due-for-launch-in-2024/

There is a difference. The US has always planned a massive first strike genociding not only most Soviets, but also populations of all the Communist countries. China, Cuba, Vietnam

https://nsarchive.gwu.edu/briefing-book/nuclear-vault/2018-08-15/us-nuclear-war-plan-option-sought-destruction-china-soviet-union-viable-societies

The only reason they didn't is never quite being able to aquire a significant enough numerical advantage in nukes. There is no evidence of USSR ever having any plans to target population centers at all. Note how USSR did not participate in the "strategic bombing" of German cities in WWII. You do this every time, under an evidence-free assumption that this is the best way to break the enemy's morale. My guess is that you simply have no concept of something like this ever happening to you. Well, neither did the Nazis. Who are now you.

Who is everybody else? You cannot pretend that nukes do not exist. There is no MAD. An all out nuclear war can be won, and arguably has been in a way that does involve a first strike. By USSR though. Hence, no matter how hard you try, you do not present a credible hard power threat to Russia. Why don't you try somebody your own size, like chubby Kim. The day Trump had to learn how to find Korea on the map

https://www.ctbto.org/the-treaty/developments-after-1996/2017-sept-dprk/

See the difference? This happens to be a lithium deuteride fusion device. There is no limit to how large and how many of those you can build, no fissionable materials required. Ever since, does every Reuters press release about a scale 7+ quake come with a notice of it not not producing a dangerous tsunami, regardless whether it is true or not. You know why that is? I think other agencies have picked the practice up. Alas, no doomsday torpedoes are a treat to the US West coast, which happens to be uniformly pretty high off the sea level. Everything in the core NATO area is fair game though. However, just for you, Kim got himself something not dissimilar to your own Antares rocket. Courtesy of the same vendor, Yuzmash of Ukraine. You have no means to intercept it, it is good for a light run to the ISS. Maybe it is time you stop and think where you bankrolling a color revolution for democracy and freedom? Anyhow, say hi to a peer competitor in the position of MAD. Note that USA actually does have an upper hand on the Chinese, at least up until they are included into the sphere of Russian early warning setup. Which is being worked on as we speak. Obviously that Kim is going to freeload on this.

One person's reuse is another person's remanufacturing. I happen to believe is that the proper way to do it is by using winged aircraft. So does the US military establishment, betting on

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dream_Chaser

which is an obvious knock off of the Soviet

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikoyan-Gurevich_MiG-105

the modest Soviet space bomber project shelved in favor of Buran (the Soviet Space Shuttle) From that, we know that it is capable of landing with a modest 1.5G. I expect a similar performance from the Boeing X-37, for which there is not even an intention to have a crewed version. The Dream Chaser is good for crewed runs to ISS as-is, making the Crew Dragon entirely unnecessary. I believe the stupid stunt of returning on a plume of rocket exhaust was originally demonstrated by John Carmack (of Doom/Quake fame) on a model sized rocket. His Armadillo Aerospace startup has been re-assigned to Bezos' team. Which demonstrates to you how far into space a private investor with nearly unlimited funds can get. There is no technical or commercial reason to do it that way, except for bread and circuses. It makes the opposite of financial sense, compared to using a parachute.

There is no "commercial launch business" Nobody needs that many communication satellites. The only reason you would ever want a larger LEO constellation is interactive-rate communication, like conventional telephony. If you want to download pron and warez, the entire world can be served by much fewer satellites hanging higher. Making American drones bomb fewer weddings in Pakistan is an example of a novel realtime networking app. Right now are they obviously too sluggish to call of a strike even if the operator tries. An additional benefit of having a larger constellation is resistance against ground-based ASAT. Either by satellites actually being cheaper than ASAT projectiles, or, more likely most of them being decoys.

I thought the guy ate his hat only a tiny little bit for breaking his commitment to not building a rocket larger than. That commitment is still evident in their usage of electric fuel pump. On a grown up rockets like Musk has, does the pump contribute POSITIVELY to the thrust.  Because it is tossing reaction mass in the opposite direction the missile is going. I believe this has been demonstrated by Buran, which, unlike the original Space Shuttle, did not resort to solid fuel boosters. It was lifted completely by H2-fueled Energia rocket.  As it should be obvious by now, does the Space Shuttle (and by extension, Buran) was an attempt to build the largest possible space bomber, load it with a ginormous nuke and drop it on Moscow. The Russian defenses would not expect anything but a massive attack and hesitate. Even if they do notice, the delivery time for such a package is only two minutes. What could possibly be cleverer than this? Or so they thought. Here is the official coverup of the ensuing cluster fuck

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Soviet_nuclear_false_alarm_incident

Which ought to be the latest moment for US military brass to realize that they lost the arms race. Fortunately for you, any kind of first nuclear strike by the Russians is not in the cards. Everybody would simply refuse such an order. We wouldn't be able to live with the rest of the world complaining about Yankees being whacked before they released the season finale of their favorite soap. I think we ought to demonstrate how its done on the Brits, who are entirely useless, yet even more aggressive than US towards Russia. Unfortunately, most people in Russia appear sympathetic to their cause, on the account of making the best boy bands singing with their mouths.

The current goal of US military establishment is to lower public tolerance to a tactical sized nuclear device, to unleash against the baddies who have none. That be about 50 kt? For comparison, the Hiroshima nuke was officially 15 kt, but not really. With an explosive yield of under 1%, it would be considered a "dirty bomb" today. The plutonium variety still mostly sucked, but actually delivered. Therefore, it is obvious that the Iranian uranium enrichment efforts are necessarily peaceful. Unless you consider them to be inconceivably dense? Why don't you go and harass Kim some more? His nuclear program does not even pretend to work on anything else but whacking every single one of you? Are you kidding? That thing is for real. You might also get hurt in the process. An ideology of a pathetic bully, for every insufficiently democratic government to access. Would they rather be Qaddafi or Saddam, who complied and stopped developing nukes or Kim, who did not.

To put this into perspective, the

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelyabinsk_meteor

is estimated to be a 500kt device. Took out every window in town and an old zinc producing plant. The primary difference to Hiroshima is lack of stylishly minimalist housing made out of cardboard. The population of Urals has never actually been that broke. They always had minerals to mine and proper communal spirit. After all, if everything in USSR belonged to the people, and you are people too, than everything around is also logically yours? Problem - US got no tac-sized nuclear devices that are not conventional gravity bombs, That depends on the B-2 being actually stealth, which is not a fact. Thus, tac-sized SLBMs as the last resort. Problem - no way to tell they have actually been reduced.

The proposition of RocketLab to the military is the ability to put an unexpected observational satellite anywhere over China within, say, 45m. It happens to be along the cheapest trajectory when launching from NZ. Which otherwise sucks for the same reason Russia does. The closer to equator, the cheaper. The proposition to Chinese is too small a size to repeat the Space Shuttle stunt. Also, an advertising "come work for us instead of US" For a typical Silicon Valley themed organization. it is believed to be imperative to hire the best people, wherever in the world they may be. Hence Musk, a modest African American boy made good as a poster child. How come nobody ever asks him about his position on apartheid? Every white South African I know gets asked nothing but. One fellow I know went as far as start wearing a loincloth and carrying a very large Zulu assegai to work (Berkeley physics department) I suppose that implies that he is OK with his governments new style guide. RocketLab is going places, thanks to Trump. Silicon Valley cannot just stop hiring the Chinese. Even if it did, would most hires come out of India than. Currently, unlikely Russia. US and them made the operation of a consulate in each other's territory utterly impossible. State Dept recommends that Russians go to Warsaw to get a visa.

Critically important is not the hat eating fellow, but this one

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_D._Griffin

who sits on their board. Musk was originally his protege, too. With original plan being buying out all the residual Soviet space assets on the cheap. Supposedly, came to every meeting holding boy wonder's hand. The current SpaceX is an obvious alliance of smaller players in US airospace slighted by lead contractors, like Boeing and Lockheed. Various small fries like Raytheon, Rockedyne or TRW.

Personally, I believe there is eventually a commercial space launch (and return) market, that in precision manufacturing. Lack of gravity, hard vacuum and near absolute zero temperature do miracles for quality of any nanoscale activity. Is anybody working on it? Not in the West and not in Russia. Maybe the Chinese? USSR did perform manufacturing experiments in space once. Here is an example

https://tehnosvar.ru/en/non-standard-tasks/34/

(Diffusion welding. Gluing together smooth surfaces using vaccum and pressure. "welds" things that normally would not adhere at all, like metal and ceramic parts, as if they were one) There is obviously a potential for using the Spaceship for intercontinental transportation, but there is a lot that could go wrong. According to Musk, can Spaceship take 100 people to Mars (obviously not, but he can take 100 tons) How about Australia? Feasible, but expensive, say million for a trip. Next level Concorde pricing. How many customers are there? Some, but not too many. Has to get much, much larger to make it work.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_Dragon_(rocket)

is a good starter. 550t rocket launched from underwater, SLBM style. There is supposedly no way a launch table of this side can be build on the ground, so it is cheaper and safer too. Ergo, we are observing bread and circuses thus far. Obviously not the slightest clue on how to get to Mars. As if there was anything there which robotic buggies cannot. You realistically need nuclear electric propulsion to get anywhere beyond Earth orbit. Russia's got it, but has no funds. Nobody in US does. No interest in peaceful uses of nuclear energy whatsoever for decades. Nonetheless, here it is

https://www.russianspaceweb.com/tem.html

This thing actually gets you to Mars in days instead of months, boosting half the way there and slowing down the other half. No amount of chemical propellant is that buff.

The Chinese space program also rocks. Did you know that their mission to the back side of the Moon used a navigational system which used remote quasars. Which are known to transmit a perfect time sync similar to GPS. Except that it works everywhere in outer space, not on this planet only. Now, as we know from official science, this does not conceivably represent any kind of signal from an extraterrestrial intelligence. In this case, neither does GPS represent any kind of terrestrial intelligence. With "military intelligence" being a well known oxymoron. I like how GPS 0,0 coordinates are in Cambridge, MA next to MIT (there is a commemorative plaque to the effect) So, now as new aspiring nations like Uganda and Zimbabwe develop there first ICBM and little nukes, they are gonna make mistakes. Like divisions by zero and null pointer exceptions. This is where they are going to end up. Other than that, mostly bread and circuses in USA. This is not to be interpreted as an opinion on SpaceX being useless. It is obviously doing something useful, just never what they tell you to. Ditto for Tesla and all of his other startups. Fake it till you make it is the Silicon Valley way. I am certainly all for US doing any kind of engineering not related to chips and software again. Back in 2008 (right before the crisis) when I was on the region, there was nobody whatsoever interested in environmental tech/milking EU subsidies. All the VCs were still looking for "Web pureplays" using Web 3.0 or 4.0? Basically, you make a site, give it a nonsensical name like Google and rake in millions gazillions without ever having to leave Mountain View. Customers come to you and bring everybody else they know. I remember how a French startup back in the 90ties didn't get the 2nd round because they had to give out a physical device that cost $1 to make sign up a customer. Not viral enough! At the same time, online brokerage spent some $300 to squire a new customer. The rationale was that Sony Corporation can always make it cheaper. And, what do you know, it cost them $17 to make. Being a quintessential evil corporation, they also shot themselves in a foot every each possible way. Because the French device was conceptually ingenious. How would you go about reverse-engineering a Chinese-made device that costs $1 to make and did the following. It recognized what song or ad is playing on radio or TV. You had to plug it into a PC computer and it would tell you. Also offering to buy the CD album or the advertised product. Great stuff. Bookmark the real world! (the more advanced version was supposed to add barcode/QR code recognition, leading to reviews for the product involved) Today's smartphones can routinely identify a tune for you, but they cost $1000 and have more computational power than any single CPU back in the day. Come on, how would you go about designing such device? It looked like a single button on a key fob. No EE expertise required to answer. Another useful observation - the existence of humongous incumbent corporations occupying the space you want is not a disadvantage but a plus. They wouldn't notice what hit them. This has always been an axiom in the bleeping computer trades, but hasn't really been demonstrated elsewhere. Until Tesla, at the latest. One minute it does not exist, the next minute it is the most valuable car manufacturer around. All the others come to Tesla to buy carbon credits, because they do not have any legacy sales generating carbon demerits. Nothing wrong with the product. It is basically a laptop on wheels, which is much simpler to build than ICE. Not much technical merit to it. However, here is a caveat. An American corporation will usually innovate for as long as the been counters don't throw the flamboyant founder under the bus. After that, they will outsource all the development activities to somebody making minimal wage in India and progressively deviate from making products to profiteering from manipulating their own stock (aka investor relationship) They absolutely must. I see a great potential for the setup the Soviets used for their military industry. Which had the "construction bureaus" competing with each other. Malyshev in Kharkov pitching T-64/T-80 series tanks vs. UVZ T-72. Mig vs. Suhoi, etc. With one difference. Tupolev or Migoyan who founded the place are dead, yet there is still a "constructeur general" who sits in his chair and may overrule the CEO, CFO and all the other suits on technical grounds they do not understand. Something only the original founder may in US. Perpetual startup? It is broke in Russia now. There is one giant corporation called the UAC which makes all the Russian aircraft. Lets see if they produce the same kind of unholy relationship the US DoD has with Lockheed Martin. Not like they can fire each other. Another example is EU and Gazprom. Maybe this one will be actually different, with Russian government also being the OAC's main shareholder. Maybe even worse, I don't really know. BTW, for every bad monopoly you heard so much about, there is also a less known

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monopsony

which is a market in which there is only ever one customer, who is usually the government. Say, selling wholesome nukular devices.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

The Nazis barely broke anything on the British soil, so my guess is that the British had no economy of note that did not depend on ripping their colonies off.

Nope not quite right. Try facts instead of conjecture/opinion.

https://knoema.com/mhrzolg/historical-gdp-by-country-statistics-from-the-world-bank-1960-2019?country=United States

if you click on the link and click on 1960 you will see the UK had the second largest economy. True the UK was massively in debt due to the war effort but still the second largest economy in the world at that time.

(edited)

On 12/8/2021 at 10:23 PM, Andrei Moutchkine said:

There is a difference. The US has always planned a massive first strike genociding not only most Soviets, but also populations of all the Communist countries. China, Cuba, Vietnam

https://nsarchive.gwu.edu/briefing-book/nuclear-vault/2018-08-15/us-nuclear-war-plan-option-sought-destruction-china-soviet-union-viable-societies

The only reason they didn't is never quite being able to aquire a significant enough numerical advantage in nukes. There is no evidence of USSR ever having any plans to target population centers at all. Note how USSR did not participate in the "strategic bombing" of German cities in WWII. You do this every time, under an evidence-free assumption that this is the best way to break the enemy's morale. My guess is that you simply have no concept of something like this ever happening to you. Well, neither did the Nazis. Who are now you.

"The US has always planned a massive first strike..." This is empirically false. At one point the US had a nuclear monopoly and could have destroyed Moscow in an instant with no chance of retaliation from the USSR.

What you and other knee-jerk haters of the USA choose to ignore is if the US was as nefarious and all consumed with world domination as you say why didn't the US just take control of the entire globe after WW2?

You think that last sentence preposterous? The previously mentioned nuclear monopoly easily could have resulted with the US dropping nuclear bombs on any population center, capital cities included, anywhere in the world with no chance of retaliation from anyone. In short order you end up with a truly diabolical world empire built on nuclear ash, The United States of Earth. Oh, and if you don't like it, here's a nuke, enjoy the dirt nap.

But this didn't happen as the US has never been waiting for it's chance to pounce as you claim. If they did, you'd be speaking english, American English too, not that British crap 🙃.

On 12/8/2021 at 10:23 PM, Andrei Moutchkine said:

The plutonium variety still mostly sucked, but actually delivered. Therefore, it is obvious that the Iranian uranium enrichment efforts are necessarily peaceful. Unless you consider them to be inconceivably dense? Why don't you go and harass Kim some more? His nuclear program does not even pretend to work on anything else but whacking every single one of you? Are you kidding? That thing is for real. You might also get hurt in the process. An ideology of a pathetic bully, for every insufficiently democratic government to access. Would they rather be Qaddafi or Saddam, who complied and stopped developing nukes or Kim, who did not.

If the Persian nuclear program is peaceful, why are they hiding it? They get full access to civilian nuclear tech through their NPT signing. Russia is glad to build reactors for them so... why the subterfuge unless you're hiding something?

As for Kim, the South Korean's are taking the lead these days, as they should. Soon the'll assume wartime control of their military and most likely sign a piece agreement with Kim officially ending the Korean war.

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/skorea-sees-peace-declaration-key-restarting-nkorea-talks-2021-10-27/

The US harassed Kim because the S.Korean government wanted it. Now they don't, so the US isn't harassing Kim anymore. You seem to have a backwards impression of how the US alliance structure actually works.

Edited by Strangelovesurfing

On 12/6/2021 at 11:14 PM, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Aren't you good at throwing the numbers around? Moscow was 1941, Stalingrad 1943. Connection? There was not yet a significant amount of lend-lease from US in 1941. In 1943, there was, but any especial significance of it for Stalingrad escapes me. Care to elaborate?  IMHO, it was overwhelmingly fought door-to-door with small arms, with both sides losing about a million soldiers each.

The Lend-Lease act was enacted in March 1941 and authorized the United States to provide weapons, provisions, and raw materials to strategically important countries fighting Germany and Japan -- primarily, the United Kingdom, the Soviet Union, and China. In all, the United States shipped $50 billion ($608 billion in 2020 money) worth of materiel under the program, including $11.3 billion to the Soviet Union. In addition, much of the $31 billion worth of aid sent to the United Kingdom was also passed on to the Soviet Union via convoys through the Barents Sea to Murmansk.

Most visibly, the United States provided the Soviet Union with more than 400,000 jeeps and trucks, 14,000 aircraft, 8,000 tractors and construction vehicles, and 13,000 battle tanks.

However, the real significance of Lend-Lease for the Soviet war effort was that it covered the "sensitive points" of Soviet production -- gasoline, explosives, aluminum, nonferrous metals, radio communications, and so on, says historian Boris Sokolov.

"In a hypothetical battle one-on-one between the U.S.S.R and Germany, without the help of Lend-Lease and without the diversion of significant forces of the Luftwaffe and the German Navy and the diversion of more than one-quarter of its land forces in the fight against Britain and the United States, Stalin could hardly have beaten Hitler," Sokolov wrote in an essay for RFE/RL's Russian Service.

Under Lend-Lease, the United States provided more than one-third of all the explosives used by the Soviet Union during the war. The United States and the British Commonwealth provided 55 percent of all the aluminum the Soviet Union used during the war and more than 80 percent of the copper.

Lend-Lease also sent aviation fuel equivalent to 57 percent of what the Soviet Union itself produced. Much of the American fuel was added to lower-grade Soviet fuel to produce the high-octane fuel needed by modern military aircraft.

The Lend-Lease program also provided more than 35,000 radio sets and 32,000 motorcycles. When the war ended, almost 33 percent of all the Red Army's vehicles had been provided through Lend-Lease. More than 20,000 Katyusha mobile multiple-rocket launchers were mounted on the chassis of American Studebaker trucks.

In addition, the Lend-Lease program propped up the Soviet railway system, which played a fundamental role in moving and supplying troops. The program sent nearly 2,000 locomotives and innumerable boxcars to the Soviet Union. In addition, almost half of all the rails used by the Soviet Union during the war came through Lend-Lease.

(edited)

On 12/6/2021 at 11:35 PM, Andrei Moutchkine said:

That's because it wasn't really Poland, but parts of Russia (now Ukraine and Belarus) which  Poland annexed from Russia first, in 1920. See the

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curzon_Line

1280px-Curzon_line_en.svg.png

Stuff in white - Poland according to Versailles. Stuff in grey, not Poland (except for Lwow). Majority of population not Polish! Annexed in 1920, annexed back by USSR 1939. Stuff in pink - parts taken from Germany and given to Poland in compensation. So, the Polish got somethng for nothing out of it.

Does burning 46 people alive count as some kind of abuse, you reckon? That's what they did in Odessa a few days before Crimea. Still no charges against anyone who did it.

"Some historians" are no longer to be taken seriously, after the Soviet census data became available. See

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_Soviet_Union

As you can see, the population was increasing steadily by average annual rate of some 2%, with exception of WWII years. This is irreconcilable with millions being killed or as much as locked up in Gulag.

Aren't you underestimating the dictatorships? They are supposed to be best at running a police state? NKVD kept a meticulous record of everybody they shot. Contrary to what you think, USSR never did extrajudicial / summary executions. With NKVD being the law, they did it officially-like and filed a case. Ditto for Nazi Gestapo, to name another example. Did you know that the Nazi Reichbahn charged the Reichkanzlei one-way 3rd class fare for every customer sent to extermination camp on a cattle car? There are passenger manifests left from that. It is also said that the Nazis were good at making the trains run on schedule.

What utter BS! Every old country/Dynasty/Ethnic group has has claims to  a territory! China is using that excuse for their  dash 9 borders in the Pacific. No Russia plain didn't respect current borders and used armed methods to take what they wanted, period, Just like Crimea.

By your reasoning, the Mongols just be claiming Russia. Italy should be claiming everything around the Mediterannean, France should claim all of Europe except Britain.

Edited by El Gato

(edited)

Andrei, you present us with a Russian point of view.

Except that in my opinion you are quite right and your argumentation is quite good.

Time to give some likes to your posts.

With this Lend Leaes it had a real influence after 3 battles - for Moscow, Stalingrad and the Kursk Arch.

Although from the American perspective, General Bradley said in his autobiography that they wanted to rescue Russians morale  by landing in Normandy.

Probably in that sense that with the next offensives they would reach the Atlantic and Madrid, taking over the traditionally hostile Great Britain.

Something like Alexander I in 1814.

Do you know what the name  "bistro" of bars and cafes came from?

Check what it means in Russian when soldat was hungry and thirsty

It was something like McDonalds back in Paris in 1814-1815..

Etymology. According to the French etymological dictionary Le Grand Robert, published in 1882, the name of the bistro comes from the Russian sharply (быстро, meaning quickly).

Edited by Tomasz

After the West has treated Russia for the last 30 years, the Russian elite doesnt give a fuck about white man's alliance against the Chinese.

Once that they would have to be some idiots in order to enter into a military alliance against some more and more powerful almost 1.5 billion country having such a long border with it

Two let the West get into even more on Ukraine and let them him keep trying to organize a revolution in Belarus, the more Putin will be convinced him to play against the Chinese

In my opinion, Russia is waiting very calmly until the USA finally comes into real COLD WAR with China and keeps loosing it.

Then not only Ukraine and Belarus but everything about the Elbe will be traded by the USA for maintaining hegemony.

Offers from the USA will be for the new Yalta and Russia just need to stay in some order and strengthen themselves economically and wait calmly for good offers.

• Upvote 2

On 12/10/2021 at 9:28 PM, El Gato said:

What utter BS! Every old country/Dynasty/Ethnic group has has claims to  a territory! China is using that excuse for their  dash 9 borders in the Pacific. No Russia plain didn't respect current borders and used armed methods to take what they wanted, period, Just like Crimea.

By your reasoning, the Mongols just be claiming Russia. Italy should be claiming everything around the Mediterannean, France should claim all of Europe except Britain.

Yeah, not to mention how much of Poland the Russian Empire annexed right before the eve of the french revolution:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subdivisions_of_the_Polish–Lithuanian_territories_following_the_partitions

not to mention the century of domination of Poland by Russia after Napolean's defeat until WWI.

I do think Stalin rewrote the borders of Poland in as much of a anti-German move as anything else.

(edited)

5 minutes ago, Andrew Neopalimy said:

Deliveries to China in December via the Power of Siberia gas pipeline continue to exceed Gazprom's daily contractual obligations by more than 30% on a daily basis.
"Gas supplies to China via the Power of Siberia gas pipeline are growing. In December, at the request of the Chinese side, they continue to exceed the daily contractual obligations of Gazprom by more than a third as agreed in the gas sale and purchase agreement." https://www.gazprom.ru/press/news/2021/december/article544918/

Edited by Andrew Neopalimy

In February, during the meeting of the President of Russia V.V. Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping in Beijing (XXIV Olympic Winter Games), among other things, Gaszprom and CNPC will sign Dokovor on the construction of an international gas corridor - a transit gas pipeline through Mongolia "Soyuz - East" (continuation of the "Power of Siberia - 2" gas pipeline), with a capacity 50 billion m3 / year.
Objectives of the IHL Power of Siberia-2:
- to become the 2nd export route for gas supplies to China;
- to provide an opportunity to monetize the resource base of deposits in Western Siberia by exporting not only to the west, but also to the east;
- to connect gas transmission systems (GTS) in the Central and Eastern part of Siberia.

"Gas supplies to China via the Power of Siberia gas pipeline are growing. In December, at the request of the Chinese side, they continue to exceed the daily contractual obligations of Gazprom by more than a third as agreed in the gas sale and purchase agreement." https://www.gazprom.ru/press/news/2021/december/article544918/

(edited)

I just want to mention that there is a Globalist Agenda behind all this warmongering and China. 

Most people do not know that Globalists helped to establish modern China.  The Rockefeller Foundation played a big part in establishing China.  

So, don't buy into the trap of deception and beg for war with China.  It is a Globalist set-up.

Edited by Tom Nolan

Back Door to China

https://youtu.be/BmEae1nOyg8

SHOWNOTES and SOURCED material...

https://www.corbettreport.com/interview-1649-james-corbett-destroys-the-china-war-propaganda/

In today's edition of The Redpill Series, James Corbett joins Patrick MacFarlane on the Liberty Weekly podcast for a hard-hitting, information-packed and wide-ranging conversation on the 2D China vs. US war narrative that is being steered by the war propagandists and the 3D China + US reality underneath. In addition to China and the New World Order, James and Patrick talk about The Great Convergence, the question of how WWIII will be fought and what part we have to play in derailing this propaganda narrative before it destroys humanity.

James Corbett on Research, China and the Media

The dean of independent investigative journalism, James Corbett of the Corbett Report, returned to the show to talk about the alliances between western elites and the Chinese Communist Party, and his upcoming course at Renegade University on the history of the mass media.

https://www.corbettreport.com/interview-1666-james-corbett-on-research-china-and-the-media/

VIDEO COURTESY UNREGISTERED PODCAST ODYSEE / THEMTUBE (booooo!)

SHOW NOTES:
The Unregistered Podcast

James Corbett teaches "Mass Media: A History" for Renegade University (Corbett Report subscribers: please see the latest newsletter for a discount on this course)

Really Simple Syndication – #SolutionsWatch

How to Access the Library of Alexandria – #SolutionsWatch (Archive.org books)

Research Resources You Should Know About – #SolutionsWatch (Television news archive)

History Commons 9/11 Timeline

The WWI Conspiracy

How to Play 3D Chess

China and the New World Order

AIG Exposed

The Secret (Insurance) Agent Men

Henry Kissinger's Secret Trip to China

Bloomberg Report – Heirs of Mao’s Comrades Rise as New Capitalist Nobility

Zhou Enlai on the Effects of the French Revolution: “Too Early to Say.”

History Is Written By The Winners

Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution

Towards Capitalist Restoration

Echoes of WWI: China, the US, and the Next “Great” War

China’s Suspiciously American Arsenal: A Closer Look

Report: Israel Passes U.S. Military Technology to China

Bloomberg News Killed Investigation, Fired Reporter, Then Sought To Silence His Wife

An Aristocracy of Critics

On 12/11/2021 at 3:28 AM, El Gato said:

There is a big difference. We are not talking about ancient history here, but 1920. 1939 - 1920 = 19 years only those territories were occupied by Poland. Rather that being actually Poland. In most of them, were Polish only a minority of the population. Not welcome elsewhere!  USSR liberated those places. In your world, it is somehow only OK to used armed methods against Russia? It was Poland who started the 1920 war.

What does Crimea have to do with anything. Since when is a voluntary transaction "armed methods?"