TN

Will Variants and Ill-Health Continue to Plague Economic Outlooks?

Recommended Posts

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/german-insurance-giant-reveals-alarming-underreporting-vaccine-side-effects

German Health Insurer Reveals 'Alarming' Underreporting Of Vaccine Side-Effects

Tyler Durden's Photo
by Tyler Durden
Thursday, Feb 24, 2022 - 06:45 AM

A large German health insurance provider revealed on Wednesday that Covid-19 vaccine side-effects are vastly underreported, according to Welt.

nurse-with-vaccine-700x420_0.jpg?itok=zf

After analyzing data from over 10 million individuals, BKK ProVita board member Andreas Schöfbeck, over a 7.5 month period beginning in early 2021, 216,695 policyholders out of 10.9 million were treated for vaccine side-effects. This compares to 244,576 reports out of 61.4 million reported by the Paul Ehrlich Institute - a German federal agency.

 

Germany has a population of around 83 million people.

Schöfbeck called the data an "alarm signal," adding "The numbers determined are significant and urgently need to be checked for plausibility."

"The data available to our company gives us reason to believe that there is a very considerable under-recording of suspected cases of vaccination side-effects after they received the [COVID-19] vaccine."

“If these figures are applied to the year as a whole and to” the entire population of Germany, Schöfbeck estimated, then “probably 2.5-3 million people in Germany been under medical treatment because of vaccination side effects after [COVID-19] vaccination.

As Jack Phillips of The Epoch Times notes:

Schöfbeck concluded that based on their data, “there is a significant underreporting of vaccination side-effects” in Germany.

Another letter that was sent out by BKK (pdf) suggested that vaccination side effects reported across Germany are at least 10 times more common than what was reported by the Paul-Ehrlich Institute, reported the Nordkurier newspaper on Wednesday.

Schöfbeck’s letters were also sent to Germany’s Standing Vaccination Commission and the German Medical Association.

The letters did not elaborate on the severity of the side effects, nor did they provide a breakdown of the symptoms, or which vaccines caused the side effects. Germany’s drug regulator has approved COVID-19 vaccines manufactured by Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, NovaVax, and Moderna.

Federal health officials in the United States and Germany have stressed that COVID-19 vaccines’ benefits outweigh the potential risks.

And the Paul Ehrlich Institute, the German federal health agency that regulates vaccines and medicines, asserts on its website that COVID-19 vaccine side effects are very rare. They list myocarditis, the inflammation of the heart muscle; and pericarditis, the inflammation of the pericardium, as rare side effects associated with COVID-19 vaccines.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

Carriage Services $CSV is a public funeral home company: Q4 & 2021 results.

Revenues up 14% y/y
Same store sales volume up 9% y/y

After monthly sequential acceleration during July to September we saw a deceleration into Nov but now see seq growth of 9% in Dec & 15% into Jan 🤔

FMYKzrPVIAMIZzP?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by Tom Nolan
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FMcrWHmUYAAC4j-?format=jpg&name=900x900

  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/board-member-of-large-german-insurance?utm_source=url

Summation of Major Insurance company corporate group policy Loss Ratios (Death Claims) Q4 rate vs 2019 rate:

Unum $UNM +36%
Lincoln $LNC +57%
Pru $PRU        +41%
$RGA               +21%
Hartford $HIG +32%
MetLife $MET  +24%

Eye 👁 opening to say the least!

  • Great Response! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#trends_dailydeaths

FYI there has been NO improvement in COVID DEATHS PER DAY since the beginning of the pandemic. Check the death graph for yourself. Average the peaks and valleys.

Can anyone refute this? Why is the media blind to this fact? How can our federal government lie to us about all of this? Why have they?

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

1 hour ago, ronwagn said:

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#trends_dailydeaths

FYI there has been NO improvement in COVID DEATHS PER DAY since the beginning of the pandemic. Check the death graph for yourself. Average the peaks and valleys.

Can anyone refute this? Why is the media blind to this fact? How can our federal government lie to us about all of this? Why have they?

overall about an average of 1500 deaths per day from covid since it started late march 2020 with a peak of 3500 death a day and the best valley 225 deaths a day and now in serious decline and should hit near  a few hundred a day to near zero be the end of the month based on new infections that have plummeted. New infections yesterday of 40,000 down from the recent peak of 800,000 on Jan 13 2022. Looks like the pandemic has run its course.  Enough people have the vaccine or have been recently been infected so the positivity    rate is now under 2 percent, which is great news   The new pfizer pill coupled with the free tests you can do in home should do wonders to wiping out the virus. Test positive immediately get the pill and it should prevent you from having to go to the hospital.   Mask mandates are disappearing everywhere, You want them to remain?????

Edited by notsonice
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, notsonice said:

overall about an average of 1500 deaths per day from covid since it started late march 2020 with a peak of 3500 death a day and the best valley 225 deaths a day and now in serious decline and should hit near  a few hundred a day to near zero be the end of the month based on new infections that have plummeted. New infections yesterday of 40,000 down from the recent peak of 800,000 on Jan 13 2022. Looks like the pandemic has run its course.  Enough people have the vaccine or have been recently been infected so the positivity    rate is now under 2 percent, which is great news   The new pfizer pill coupled with the free tests you can do in home should do wonders to wiping out the virus. Test positive immediately get the pill and it should prevent you from having to go to the hospital.   Mask mandates are disappearing everywhere, You want them to remain?????

I never wanted ANY mandates except masks in medical facilities if they wanted them. I hope your projection works out. 

The main problem has been the ban on efficacious treatments and the promotion of vaccines that have not been proven to solve the problem. Supplements have also not been promoted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, notsonice said:

overall about an average of 1500 deaths per day from covid since it started late march 2020 with a peak of 3500 death a day and the best valley 225 deaths a day and now in serious decline and should hit near  a few hundred a day to near zero be the end of the month based on new infections that have plummeted. New infections yesterday of 40,000 down from the recent peak of 800,000 on Jan 13 2022. Looks like the pandemic has run its course.  Enough people have the vaccine or have been recently been infected so the positivity    rate is now under 2 percent, which is great news   The new pfizer pill coupled with the free tests you can do in home should do wonders to wiping out the virus. Test positive immediately get the pill and it should prevent you from having to go to the hospital.   Mask mandates are disappearing everywhere, You want them to remain?????

I think you are wrong but have been expecting the same for the last year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, ronwagn said:

I never wanted ANY mandates except masks in medical facilities if they wanted them. I hope your projection works out. 

The main problem has been the ban on efficacious treatments and the promotion of vaccines that have not been proven to solve the problem. Supplements have also not been promoted. 

there is no ban on anti-body treatments and the Pfizer pill is the real treatment that works

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, notsonice said:

there is no ban on anti-body treatments and the Pfizer pill is the real treatment that works

Our government has done all it could to put the focus on masks, vaccinations, and closing up businesses. Two years later we have made no real progress. Of course I hope the pills work and will take them as we have the vaccine and boosters, but we are old and it is our choice. We also are medically trained and have taken all the appropriate supplements and have ivermectin on hand.  We are old, so are at greater risk than most others. 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The embalmers at Funeral Homes continue to see weird issues never before seen with people who have died.  It is only in the deaths of those who have been vaccinated.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tom Nolan said:

The embalmers at Funeral Homes continue to see weird issues never before seen with people who have died.  It is only in the deaths of those who have been vaccinated.

What "weird issues" and who cares Tom? they are already dead!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are the funeral home people medical professionals who know the deceased vaccination status??

Tom give your solvent damaged head a shake or five.  

Listen to the gravediggers for health advice next?  Obviously they know what is healthy being the profiteers of death.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

On 3/1/2022 at 10:36 PM, ronwagn said:

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#trends_dailydeaths

FYI there has been NO improvement in COVID DEATHS PER DAY since the beginning of the pandemic. Check the death graph for yourself. Average the peaks and valleys.

Can anyone refute this? Why is the media blind to this fact? How can our federal government lie to us about all of this? Why have they?

Everyone refutes that nonsense. 

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

 

Edited by TailingsPond
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

You hate big Pharma and think they want you dead? 

Pharmaceutical companies make way more money off the living!  The last thing they want to do is lose a customer!

Tom wants to listen to those who make money when people die instead of those who profit off the living - real logical.

Edited by TailingsPond

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

2 hours ago, Tom Nolan said:

The embalmers at Funeral Homes continue to see weird issues never before seen with people who have died.  It is only in the deaths of those who have been vaccinated.

Epic stupid

Edited by TailingsPond

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 3/1/2022 at 9:36 PM, ronwagn said:

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#trends_dailydeaths

FYI there has been NO improvement in COVID DEATHS PER DAY since the beginning of the pandemic. Check the death graph for yourself. Average the peaks and valleys.

Can anyone refute this? Why is the media blind to this fact? How can our federal government lie to us about all of this? Why have they?

Because those who were dying anyways died with Covid and got counted is why. 

You will note they are not talking about excess deaths for which there is info out there and plenty of it.  You have to go to the state and sometimes even county records to get it and links for that kind of stuff does not really work as the government sites use embedded programs to show you the data.  I have posted such links before and absolutely no one went to them and followed instructions on how to get the numbers.   It is telling that the CDC is still using "preliminary" numbers for dead for 2020, even though it is 2022...   CDC accidentally released total deaths for 2020 in June of 2021, but the report quickly got removed and since it was a PDF, the way back machine that google runs does not have it.  At the time there appeared to be about 120,000-->150,000 excess deaths over the previous year when one removed increase in population, increase in suicides, increase in drug overdoses, increase in traffic deaths, vanished flu/pneumonia deaths, vanished lower respitory deaths which all magically became COVID deaths...    Media of course was saying 400,000 Covid Deaths in 2020. 

So, no straight forward.

Yes, there appears to be plenty of excess deaths... but from what is the problem?   Suicides up ~50%.  Drug overdoses up over 100% which makes sense as the jab screws everyone's blood flow up  There is a 1000% increase in number of prime in health athletes keeling over dead.  So, if prime in shape people are keeling over dead ... what about the average weekend warrior?  Or those who are a bit dehydrated(most old people) and stand up too quickly, passing out smashing their head sending them to the ER, disabling them, breaking hips, etc?  Do these people count?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, footeab@yahoo.com said:

Because those who were dying anyways died with Covid and got counted is why. 

You will note they are not talking about excess deaths for which there is info out there and plenty of it.  You have to go to the state and sometimes even county records to get it and links for that kind of stuff does not really work as the government sites use embedded programs to show you the data.  I have posted such links before and absolutely no one went to them and followed instructions on how to get the numbers.   It is telling that the CDC is still using "preliminary" numbers for dead for 2020, even though it is 2022...   CDC accidentally released total deaths for 2020 in June of 2021, but the report quickly got removed and since it was a PDF, the way back machine that google runs does not have it.  At the time there appeared to be about 120,000-->150,000 excess deaths over the previous year when one removed increase in population, increase in suicides, increase in drug overdoses, increase in traffic deaths, vanished flu/pneumonia deaths, vanished lower respitory deaths which all magically became COVID deaths...    Media of course was saying 400,000 Covid Deaths in 2020. 

So, no straight forward.

Yes, there appears to be plenty of excess deaths... but from what is the problem?   Suicides up ~50%.  Drug overdoses up over 100% which makes sense as the jab screws everyone's blood flow up  There is a 1000% increase in number of prime in health athletes keeling over dead.  So, if prime in shape people are keeling over dead ... what about the average weekend warrior?  Or those who are a bit dehydrated(most old people) and stand up too quickly, passing out smashing their head sending them to the ER, disabling them, breaking hips, etc?  Do these people count?

My main issue is that the mainstream media perpetuates all the lies that are so obvious to anyone who is fair minded and actually looks at all the facts. They are now claiming that everything is getting better when there is no proof of that. Also IMHO their stupid moves have prevented very good treatments from being used while touting the efficacy of their mandates. Masks, "vaccinations", isolating etc. They are guilty of largely destroying our economy, the supply lines, freedoms, etc. All to increase their authoritarian goals. They may have ended up destroying their own credibility among the majority of voters. People need to use their own brains to figure out what is good for their own family, based on common sense and study. That is how real science works and nobody has a right to claim a consensus that rules other's decisions. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

On 3/4/2022 at 9:53 AM, Rob Plant said:

What "weird issues" and who cares Tom? they are already dead!

Oh Rob!  I guess you missed it about the Life Insurance companies around the globe in 2021 who have been losing money since the vaccines rolled out and death rates are sky high, while Funeral Homes in 2021 have had their best year ever, beating the S&P 500.  The death count from the Covid vaccines is epic.  And even worse is that vaccinated people are starting to have all kinds of other ailments afflict them...cancer rates are skyrocketing.

Edited by Tom Nolan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Tom Nolan said:

Oh Rob!  I guess you missed it about the Life Insurance companies around the globe in 2021 who have been losing money since the vaccines rolled out and death rates are sky high, while Funeral Homes in 2021 have had their best year ever, beating the S&P 500.  The death count from the Covid vaccines is epic.  And even worse is that vaccinated people are starting to have all kinds of other ailments afflict them...cancer rates are skyrocketing.

That is death from covid... not the vaccines.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

Next Tom will tell us how firetrucks cause house fires  - after all they are always around during fires.  Think of all the people who die from firetrucks!

Big Fire truck conspiracy

Edited by TailingsPond

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, TailingsPond said:

That is death from covid... not the vaccines.

Nope.  It is not deaths from Covid.  The autopsies and also the embalmers definitively show that it is death by vaccine.  What is more worrying is that many people won't be dying immediately...just a slow death resulting from a compromised immune system.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.