ronwagn

The Fascist Dictatorship called Russia under Dictator for Life Putin

https://news.yahoo.com/power-blackout-hits-kazakhstan-kyrgyzstan-073436876.html

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/jan/25/biden-administration-moves-cover-european-gas-shor/

Biden administration moves to cover European gas shortfalls if Russia invades Ukraine

Fears rising that Putin could 'weaponize' position as continent's key fuel supplier

Advertisement

A worker at a Ukrainian gas station Volovets in western Ukraine Wednesday, Oct. 7, 2015. Europe's natural gas woes are far from over in Jan. 2022. Prices are high. Underground reserves that are relied on in cold weather are low. Russia's state-owned Gazprom isn't selling as much spot gas as it used to. The pipeline operators have told the European Union's executive commission that if there's a cold winter, the continent's gas companies will need to import more than they have in the past. (AP Photo/Pavlo Palamarchuk) **FILE**
  • Rolling Eye 1

And what exactly will the USA do if Russia cuts the gas?  Nothing.  You can't transport gas other than in tiny amounts compared to requirements.

• Like 2
  • Great Response! 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

If there were coal burning capacity in Europe you would think Australia should have plenty sitting around.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Boat said:

If there were coal burning capacity in Europe you would think Australia should have plenty sitting around.

Yes, they are selling it to China and other Asian nations which are much closer. We can also ship American coal, and do send a lot of wood pellets to Europe. 

https://www.eia.gov/coal/production/quarterly/pdf/t7p01p1.pdf

Which market crash? Russian blue chip index

started April 20 about 13000 Rbl climes up  till End of 21 to 27000 Rbl and is now 20500 Rbl.

Those Exchanges are more volatile as Frankfurt or Paris.

Moscowtimes is a Western Outlet financed by an anonym Netherland Stichting.

There will be a lot of Dividends for the Russian CEO in a few Months.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

Yeap Russia is crashing. Just look how cheaply nowadays she has to sell oil NG and other commodities to the West.

Did you hear for example that last week Russia introduced duty on non-processed wood to UE from 15% to 80%?

By the way non-commodity exports is up from 141 bilion in 2020 to 191 bilion last year.

You want to fight with Russia so it's time to get used to high commodity prices.

If Russia is so poor why would you expect her to subsidize West with cheap commodities?

If I were Putin I would not care about West and take all bets on China.

Russian-chinese alliance is greatest achievement of US foreign policy after 1991.

Edited by Tomasz
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tomasz said:

Yeap Russia is crashing. Just look how cheaply nowadays she has to sell oil NG and other commodities to the West.

Did you hear for example that last week Russia introduced duty on non-processed wood to UE from 15% to 80%?

By the way non-commodity exports is up from 141 bilion in 2020 to 191 bilion last year.

You want to fight with Russia so it's time to get used to high commodity prices.

If Russia is so poor why would you expect her to subsidize West with cheap commodities?

If I were Putin I would not care about West and take all bets on China.

Russian-chinese alliance is greatest achievement of US foreign policy after 1991.

Poland best friends with Russia Today?????? Great Poland foreign policy with Russia????....... Your babble shows that you want the US to help protect Poland then you bad mouth the US........ Please Have Poland join the great Russian Chinesse alliance....How did that work out in the past......Russian Poland alliances???

• Upvote 1

(edited)

Looks like you don't like consequences of broken promise to not expand NATO eastward in last 30 years.

Cookies on Maidan to anyone?

Next time remember to execute the verbal agreement about not one inch eastward.

https://nsarchive.gwu.edu/briefing-book/russia-programs/2017-12-12/nato-expansion-what-gorbachev-heard-western-leaders-early

Edited by Tomasz

So much of the intractability of current crisis is rooted in denial of reality:

- Ukraine will never join NATO/EU

- Crimea will never return to Ukraine

- Weapons sales to Ukraine will not thwart Russian aggression

- Sanctions will not deter Putin

- NATO will not fight for Ukraine

This is not a pleasant for West  reality to admit but it is one that is undeniable and demonstrates the limits of Western power (and interests)

Also read this article carefully. Says it all. I would like updated version from 2016 but Im not a subscriber

http://maysweb.tamu.edu/maysnet/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2013/08/Why-the-West-loved-Yeltsin-and-hates-Putin.pdf - Why West loved Yeltsin and hates Putin. Russians on the opossite hated Yeltsin and loves Putin.

You can also hear this one from Harvard University

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X7Ng75e5gQ&t=15s - Vladimir Pozner: How the United States Created Vladimir Putin

10 minutes ago, Tomasz said:

So much of the intractability of current crisis is rooted in denial of reality:

- Ukraine will never join NATO/EU

- Crimea will never return to Ukraine

- Weapons sales to Ukraine will not thwart Russian aggression

- Sanctions will not deter Putin

- NATO will not fight for Ukraine

This is not a pleasant for West  reality to admit but it is one that is undeniable and demonstrates the limits of Western power (and interests)

You working for Putin???? You sold yourself out???

• Upvote 1

No Im not

You can listen also this one- John J. Mearsheimer, the R. Wendell Harrison Distinguished Service Professor in Political Science

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrMiSQAGOS4  Why is Ukraine the West's Fault? Featuring John Mearsheimer

Just now, Tomasz said:

No Im not

You can listen also this one- John J. Mearsheimer, the R. Wendell Harrison Distinguished Service Professor in Political Science

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrMiSQAGOS4  Why is Ukraine the West's Fault? Featuring John Mearsheimer

looks to me from your posts you are working for Putin.........Time to stand up against Putin.....Time to have the Ukraine join Nato .....no use of having a military alliance if you do not act when needed....... Like GB did when Hitler invaded Poland......

FUCK RUSSIA and those that work for PUTIN

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, ronwagn said:

We have been and are keeping Europe running. Of course it is impossible to correct all of their mistakes. We are supporting our allies as always, to the best of our ability. They have to learn the error of their ways. 

https://www.newsweek.com/us-natural-gas-saving-europe-its-own-energy-policy-opinion-1670464

Ron... suggest numbers not PR fluff hit pieces. 

HERE: https://www.eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.php?id=48876 Is reality   USA ~10BCF/day in LNG  ~4X 2018 output

10BCF = ~ 1,900,000 tonnes oil equivalent maximum output

Here is how much EU uses in NG: https://www.euronews.com/2021/10/25/europe-s-energy-crisis-five-charts-to-explain-why-your-bills-might-go-up-this-winter You will have to scroll down a ways... Lets see, that means EU uses ~335,000,000tonnes oil equivalent in NG a day and higher in winter. 

Lets try 3rd grade math instead of PR Fluffing Hit "articles".  335,000,000/1,900,000

~0.5% if 100% of USA LNG went to EU and zero to Asia...

Oh yea, saving the EU's ass, 0.5% at a time... 🤡🤣👍🙄😁😆  "I'm from the government and I am here to help..." may as well be the headline of this article. 

There are ~700 LNG tankers in the world right?  EU takes roughly ~50% of said tankers, Asia requires the rest.  Great, USA/EU only need to build another 3000 tankers, assuming the USA could even increase NG supply for ~50% Of EU demand as Libya/Norway/Algeria are still doing well and supply roughly the other 50% in really crude terms. 

Yes, LNG is going to explode in scope and size if you asked me, but common man, we are not even close to "there" yet. 

• Like 1

(edited)

If we talk about russian market falling. So what oligarchs actually do now?

They are now buying their shares in their own companies cheaply en masse in order to sell it once more with big profit in near future to western investors.

Imho in developed markets something like this it's called as insider trading. That's all if you know there won't military conflict in near future.

Why to earn on your shares once when you could do this once more. Did you remember russian market in 2014/2015?  They actually did the same thing 7 years ago.

Edited by Tomasz

(edited)

15 hours ago, footeab@yahoo.com said:

Ron... suggest numbers not PR fluff hit pieces. 

HERE: https://www.eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.php?id=48876 Is reality   USA ~10BCF/day in LNG  ~4X 2018 output

10BCF = ~ 1,900,000 tonnes oil equivalent maximum output

Here is how much EU uses in NG: https://www.euronews.com/2021/10/25/europe-s-energy-crisis-five-charts-to-explain-why-your-bills-might-go-up-this-winter You will have to scroll down a ways... Lets see, that means EU uses ~335,000,000tonnes oil equivalent in NG a day and higher in winter. 

Lets try 3rd grade math instead of PR Fluffing Hit "articles".  335,000,000/1,900,000

~0.5% if 100% of USA LNG went to EU and zero to Asia...

Oh yea, saving the EU's ass, 0.5% at a time... 🤡🤣👍🙄😁😆  "I'm from the government and I am here to help..." may as well be the headline of this article. 

There are ~700 LNG tankers in the world right?  EU takes roughly ~50% of said tankers, Asia requires the rest.  Great, USA/EU only need to build another 3000 tankers, assuming the USA could even increase NG supply for ~50% Of EU demand as Libya/Norway/Algeria are still doing well and supply roughly the other 50% in really crude terms. 

Yes, LNG is going to explode in scope and size if you asked me, but common man, we are not even close to "there" yet. 

Thank you for your references. I think that our objective is to have all the world suppliers of LNG to help Europe and all other countries with LNG supply. The "puff piece" is well intentioned and points toward the great need for Europe's independence in energy. 

No, of course, Europe will not be largely supplied by America. We are just one supplier however. Natural gas is all over the world. Europe and Britain has totally screwed itself over the last two decades by believing the green dreamers. Where is all your wind and wave power that is always bragged about. I don't ever recall you promoting natural gas. Have you? I honestly wish Europe and Britain will become energy independent by any combination of fuels. 

Your attitude and willing dependence on Russian domination is pitiful, if that is your choice. I hope it is not. I am disgusted with the weak position of Germany, which I helped defend for 26 months. It refuses to supply arms to Ukraine because of its dependence on Russian fuel. 

As far as tankers. Why hasn't Europe been financing them. That is because that is a good business and it will reduce their dependence. Europe and Britain has failed in every area of energy supply to this point. This is all because of believing the green lies. Lets see how Britain and Europe do from here. They have had great praise for wind power. Germany and Europe have given the Green Parties a lot of political power. When will they reduce their influence and get on with reality? 

Speaking of puff. How much of this do we hear about: https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=228079546182918&set=a.155486090108931

Edited by ronwagn
reference

23 hours ago, Starschy said:

Which market crash? Russian blue chip index

started April 20 about 13000 Rbl climes up  till End of 21 to 27000 Rbl and is now 20500 Rbl.

Those Exchanges are more volatile as Frankfurt or Paris.

Moscowtimes is a Western Outlet financed by an anonym Netherland Stichting.

There will be a lot of Dividends for the Russian CEO in a few Months.

I encourage everyone to read it, it is a great source. 

Please invest in the ruble if you want to lose money. Putin is destroying it for the Russian people. 

22 hours ago, notsonice said:

looks to me from your posts you are working for Putin.........Time to stand up against Putin.....Time to have the Ukraine join Nato .....no use of having a military alliance if you do not act when needed....... Like GB did when Hitler invaded Poland......

FUCK RUSSIA and those that work for PUTIN

notsonice, I want to give you kudos for your intent but we must realize that Putin is a brutal dictator and has many who secretly would like him to disappear. The Russian people are as good as any other people and lost millions of people to German aggression. We must appeal to the average Russian. The same is true for all dictatorships including in China, North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela, Nicaragua, Iran, etc. 

• Downvote 1

On 1/26/2022 at 2:10 AM, footeab@yahoo.com said:

And what exactly will the USA do if Russia cuts the gas?  Nothing.  You can't transport gas other than in tiny amounts compared to requirements.

Did you read the article? It involves encouraging all exporting countries to supply LNG to Europe and Britain. There are other pipelines that supply natural gas to Europe as well. It is high time that Europe develop them rather than sitting on their hands and listening to green dreams that cannot do the job soon enough. You are one of those who have advocated against natural gas, am I wrong?

(edited)

On 1/26/2022 at 5:09 PM, Tomasz said:

Looks like you don't like consequences of broken promise to not expand NATO eastward in last 30 years.

Cookies on Maidan to anyone?

Next time remember to execute the verbal agreement about not one inch eastward.

https://nsarchive.gwu.edu/briefing-book/russia-programs/2017-12-12/nato-expansion-what-gorbachev-heard-western-leaders-early

The free people of Ukraine have a strong voice and a right to defend their freedom against the aggression of the Russian bear that has treated them so cruelly in the past.

They were also promised their sovereignty by the United States and Russia after they agreed to remove all of their nuclear weapons. I guess you never new about that, or you chose to forget Andrei. 

Edited by ronwagn
  • Downvote 1