ronwagn

The Fascist Dictatorship called Russia under Dictator for Life Putin

1 hour ago, ronwagn said:

https://www.euronews.com/2022/01/25/putin-fears-ukrainian-freedom-and-democracy-not-nato-view

Putin fears Ukrainian freedom and democracy, not NATO | View 

Access to the commentsCOMMENTS

Updated: 25/01/2022

By  Oleksandr Sushko

Why? Ukrainian politics are the butt of all jokes in Russia, even ahead of yours.

If that is supposed to be an advertising for "freedom and democracy", Russia's got a pretty damn good inoculation against it. You would be hard-pressed to find even 1% of the population interesting in imitating that awful clown show. Why would they be any threat to Putin? Whatever his government does, is outright saintly in comparison.

Real Ukrainians voted with their feet, by leaving the wretched place in millions. Also in the direction of Russia. Barely anybody leaves Russia for Ukraine.

• Downvote 1

On 1/28/2022 at 3:11 AM, ronwagn said:

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Russias-Increasingly-Aggressive-Geopolitical-Maneuvering.html

Russia's Increasingly Aggressive Geopolitical Maneuvering

By Editorial Dept - Jan 21, 2022, 1:00 PM CST

Make-belief, "aggressive geopolitical maneuvering". In reality. Russia hasn't actually done anything it has not been doing before.  The "impeding invasion of Ukraine" story is BS perpetuated by Western media. Even the Ukrainians want them to stop already, because it is wrecking their economy. Plus/minus a 100,000 troops on either side of the border is nothing unusual.

• Downvote 1

23 hours ago, ronwagn said:

Russia and China and their allies are poking their snouts all around the world. We are too. China has a more money to bribe officials with though. 31 million dollars to the Biden family so far. It is sad that governments are so underhanded. It is a similar conundrum to drug manufacturers, drug dealers, and drug users. 

China just lost a top hypersonic scientist to America. Sometimes ethics deals wins too. 

https://www.defenseworld.net/news/31245/Chinese_Scientist_Defects_to_U_S__Carrying_Hypersonic_Weapons_Secrets

Chinese Scientist Defects to U.S. Carrying Hypersonic Weapons Secrets

This is a rendering of the

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_X-51_Waverider

BTW, which is not a hypersonic glide vehicle and did not really work. Very often (mis)used for the Russian Tsirkon.

Boost-glide HGVs are something else. They got no motor at all. See the Nazi

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silbervogel

for the granddaddy of them all. It almost worked back when already.

17 hours ago, ronwagn said:

I am a retired psychiatric RN, MA. I have worked in the drug and alcohol abuse field. I have heard all the excuses and arguments. Some can control their usage but many cannot and eventually fall over the cliff. Most never get out.

https://www.rferl.org/a/drug-deaths-russia-pandemic/31365534.html

Drug Deaths In Russia Spike 60 Percent During Pandemic

USA drug deaths have more than DOUBLED in the pandemic.  Over ~100,000 died last year.  In 2019, already a VERY high year was ~45,000.  I believe 2017, was 35,000... So it has tripled....  

These aren't old farts like us on the board dying off.  These are all young people.  I'll bet these 100,000 who died had more years of life left than the CDC's claimed 800,000 who died ***with*** Covid. 

The true Pandemic is drugs.

Solution: Kill all drug dealers.  If said drug dealer does not want to die, but got to jail for ~10yrs, give up their drug source.  The solution is simple. The willpower to admit it is a massive problem is THE problem. 

PS: Never put your hand out to a druggie till they are at the bottom, you will be damaging yourself and the druggie if you help them too soon.  Once they are at bottom, Help them with everything you have.  Place to stay(VERY important), and track down a job for them as well(part time) along with the usual drug rehab options.  Without a safe place and purpose(job) they will go right back to drugs 100% of the time. 

• Great Response! 1

55 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

This is a rendering of the

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_X-51_Waverider

BTW, which is not a hypersonic glide vehicle and did not really work. Very often (mis)used for the Russian Tsirkon.

Boost-glide HGVs are something else. They got no motor at all. See the Nazi

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silbervogel

for the granddaddy of them all. It almost worked back when already.

Every steerable ICBM weapon has been a hypersonic glide vehicle.  Travel hundreds of nm off ballistic path without problems. 

45 minutes ago, footeab@yahoo.com said:

USA drug deaths have more than DOUBLED in the pandemic.  Over ~100,000 died last year.  In 2019, already a VERY high year was ~45,000.  I believe 2017, was 35,000... So it has tripled....  

These aren't old farts like us on the board dying off.  These are all young people.  I'll bet these 100,000 who died had more years of life left than the CDC's claimed 800,000 who died ***with*** Covid. 

Solution: Kill all drug dealers.  If said drug dealer does not want to die, but got to jail for ~10yrs, give up their drug source.  The solution is simple. The willpower to admit it is a massive problem is THE problem. 

PS: Never put your hand out to a druggie till they are at the bottom, you will be damaging yourself and the druggie if you help them too soon.  Once they are at bottom, Help them with everything you have.  Place to stay(VERY important), and track down a job for them as well(part time) along with the usual drug rehab options.  Without a safe place and purpose(job) they will go right back to drugs 100% of the time. 

You have a very skewed, overgeneralized view of the "druggies" What if the source of their drugs are themselves and they don't need your help? What if they are also gainfully employed and got a place to live? Most users of illegal substances who I know are just like that.

Alternatively, has the public dealing moved off to the darknet long ago, where you won't be catching anyone you can happily whack anytime soon. Can you think of any solutions to any problems that do not involve whacking anybody? This just emphasizes the true nature of your so-called democracy as a crazed lynch mob aided by media-manufactured consent.

3 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

You have a very skewed, overgeneralized view of the "druggies" What if the source of their drugs are themselves and they don't need your help? What if they are also gainfully employed and got a place to live? Most users of illegal substances who I know are just like that.

Alternatively, has the public dealing moved off to the darknet long ago, where you won't be catching anyone you can happily whack anytime soon. Can you think of any solutions to any problems that do not involve whacking anybody? This just emphasizes the true nature of your so-called democracy as a crazed lynch mob aided by media-manufactured consent.

Lol, source of drugs is themselves... 😆🤣🤡

Sure, most people dabble in drugs and that is not who we are talking about so stop lying.  Most of the robberies etc are due to drugs(getting $$$ for said drugs by those who are NOT gainfully employed) And no, drug dealers have not magically disappeared into the darkweb.  Requires physical presence to sell something/ship something.  And yes, everyone knows who the drug dealers are.  I know several and the cops know who they are as well.  This is not difficult to deal with. 

(edited)

1 hour ago, footeab@yahoo.com said:

Every steerable ICBM weapon has been a hypersonic glide vehicle.  Travel hundreds of nm off ballistic path without problems. 

Not quite. That part happens to be wrong in most of the Wiki articles on the subject and PowerPoints by Lockheed. See something like this?

copenhagen-flight-trajectory.jpg

It is bullshit. This (the ballistic parabola) is what happens when you shoot howitzers in the upward direction. The real re-reentry trajectory of serious ballistic missiles is the

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brachistochrone_curve

(aka curve of the fastest descent) which is not even a curve (because it is not a function, but a cycloid)

So, a "ballistic missile" really isn't that. They are still predictable though. The problem is generally believed to be licked by one Johann Bernoulli in 1696, as well as the entire subscription base of his private mathematical magazine (sized six) Of course, the works solution to the puzzle turned out to be best :)

The steerable glide vehicle is the one which knows how to bounce back up, reflecting from the thicker atmospheric layers. Like a skipping stone bouncing off water, if you ever played that game.

Edited by Andrei Moutchkine
  • Haha 1

(edited)

Lol, source of drugs is themselves... 😆🤣🤡

Sure, most people dabble in drugs and that is not who we are talking about so stop lying.  Most of the robberies etc are due to drugs(getting $$$ for said drugs by those who are NOT gainfully employed) And no, drug dealers have not magically disappeared into the darkweb.  Requires physical presence to sell something/ship something.  And yes, everyone knows who the drug dealers are.  I know several and the cops know who they are as well.  This is not difficult to deal with. 

A typical profile of small-time street dealer is somebody who is dealing on the side to support his own habit.

This is why drugs need to be dirt cheap, as appropriate for usually very simple pharmaceuticals. This will remove all crimes towards innocent bystanders overnight. The same applies to government-licensed pharmacies. Ultimately, am I smart enough to figure out what I need for myself. I don't need their expensive recipes every time.

Properly set-up darknet dealers only risk episodic confiscation of retail quantities of the goods, but not really arrest. This has already significantly improved the relationship between the dealers and the users, by lowering prices and improving quality. There is also not really a criminal organization for the "law enforcement" to trail upstream. You can see that most darknet site busts thus far do get the site's operators, but very few individual dealers and users alike. Because none of them really knows each other anymore. This sort of bust changes very little. One site is busted, another one emerges to take its place.

(edited)

On 1/28/2022 at 5:52 PM, Andrei Moutchkine said:

It "stole the freedom of all those in Eastern Europe" to an extent you still do in the West and elsewhere. KGB does not control all the business in Russia, that's a bunk conspiracy theory perpetuated by Goebbels media.

No, fascists just control the big corporations like Hitler did and like Xi does in China. 

Edited by ronwagn
  • Great Response! 1

(edited)

5 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

No, fascists just control the big corporations like Hitler did. 

Sure. For example trying to control my dope. Ultimately, it is my body and my choice what I stuff into it and where I get it from.

Incidentally, are most Russian large corporations majority owned by the government, not any kind of abstract "Putin cronies" They are public, so you can own a piece too. Those in oil and gas business pay some of the best dividends in the business, yet they all pay several times that much in taxes and drilling licenses, which benefit all the Russian people. How exactly did Putin steal that? (For example, Gazprom's dividend yield is supposed to be 16% for 2021 and 6x that much in taxes paid to the Russian government) See what REALLY makes Putin unpopular in the West?

• Rolling Eye 1

Even worse, is that they often go to rehab 5 times or more. We cannot allow them to run the streets and live in tents and destroy our cities either. They must be taken to sites out of the cities and given the services they need there in a graded system dealing with each case according to categories. Those able can have bus service to jobs or passes. It is cheaper than ruining our society. 

• Great Response! 1

7 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

No, fascists just control the big corporations like Hitler did and like Xi does in China. 

Mousalinni Italy: Fiat was their first move. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

Even worse, is that they often go to rehab 5 times or more. We cannot allow them to run the streets and live in tents and destroy our cities either. They must be taken to sites out of the cities and given the services they need there in a graded system dealing with each case according to categories. Those able can have bus service to jobs or passes. It is cheaper than ruining our society. 

Those are specifically heroin/opiate junkies you are talking about. Just give them their daily fix and they will turn into somewhat functional members of society back again.

• Rolling Eye 3

6 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Sure. For example trying to control my dope. Ultimately, it is my body and my choice what I stuff into it and where I get it from.

• Sure, as long as I can kill your dope riddled ass with zero consequences when you try and rob me to pay for your dope. 
  • Or vote to steal from me to pay for your bad health because of said dope. 
  • Or vote to steal from me to pay for your children's education because you never saved $$$ to pay for your dope and because you were so doped out of your mind your children grew up retarded in life compared to their peers as you never taught them anything so now your children are the butt of jokes in school and become bullies
  • Or vote to steal from me to pay for your domestic violence problems because of your dope

Or we can all just say, that those who pay more in taxes than they take from the system in the previous year, get an extra vote along with their normal vote for simply being an adult.  That would balance things nicely.

3 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Those are specifically heroin/opiate junkies you are talking about. Just give them their daily fix and they will turn into somewhat functional members of society back again.

Ah, now I understand you.  You are a delusional drug riddled fool.  Now I understand your rants. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, footeab@yahoo.com said:

Mousalinni Italy: Fiat was their first move. 

Putin went after Yukos (now largely Rosneft) They do pay up to several times the taxes and drilling licenses to the Russian government than they do pay in dividends to shareholders (which are majority the Russian government, again). How exactly is it not benefitting all the Russians and what exactly do hypothetical "Putin cronies" steal there? Looks more like un-stole the property back to me.

The Chinese never even had any privatization of government properties. All of their billionaire tycoons are self-made. Huawei is one giant and successful employee-owned and operated co-op, which is one more reason Western capitalists hate them so much. In case you didn't know, it is the co-op banks which are currently stealing the lunch of the conventional financial institutions all over the Western world too. Because there is no interest on the current accounts, but they are still dividends.

(edited)

• Sure, as long as I can kill your dope riddled ass with zero consequences when you try and rob me to pay for your dope. 
  • Or vote to steal from me to pay for your bad health because of said dope. 
  • Or vote to steal from me to pay for your children's education because you never saved $$$ to pay for your dope and because you were so doped out of your mind your children grew up retarded in life compared to their peers as you never taught them anything so now your children are the butt of jokes in school and become bullies
  • Or vote to steal from me to pay for your domestic violence problems because of your dope

Or we can all just say, that those who pay more in taxes than they take from the system in the previous year, get an extra vote along with their normal vote for simply being an adult.  That would balance things nicely.

1. Sure thing. I can afford all my dope and so should other people.

2. Unless, my self-medication is an actual success and I reduce everybody else's healthcare costs? Care to measure it objectively?

3. Most civilized countries don't charge for education. The best American colleges also claim to be need-free to US residents. I choose not to have any children, anyway.

4. Me and my mate are into BDSM, which is none of your business.

5. I don't believe in voting and usually do not participate in the scam. It is a ceremonial procedure where the gullible masses get to drop a piece of paper into an urn in exchange for the fuzzy feeling of having participated in the governance. Which they do not. If you vote ever accounted for anything, you will vote for whomever you need to be voting for. Because what you believe to be your own political convictions are constructs entirely manufactured by the media.

13 minutes ago, footeab@yahoo.com said:

Ah, now I understand you.  You are a delusional drug riddled fool.  Now I understand your rants. 

Yeah, what else are they doing, smoking weed? That doesn't do the trick.

There are no generic "drug ridden fools" out there. The controlled substances on various scheduled lists have nothing in common with each other.

7 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2018/03/15/putin-the-new-tsar-a60822

Putin: The New Tsar

A new documentary worth watching

42cfac415be443949277880c5ed7243d.jpg

Video is no longer available, but likely is yawn anyway. Preoccupation with Putin's supposed tsar-like properties is very much a Western sport. Most Russians don't see him this way at all. And why should they? Do you see a prince Putin Jr. anywhere? Me nether. So, he is not a tsar.

As a matter of fact, have you ever seen any kind Jr or III in the governance position anywhere in USSR or modern Russia? Because I distinctly remember seeing a few odd specimens of that ruling the USA? (or large parts thereof)

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_7:5

(As usual, your adherence to professed Christian (and/or "libertarian") values is highly selective, Ron).

2 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

Surely not interested. To recap, the guy is doing time for violating probation from a prior conviction for good old regular embezzlement, not being a "Kremlin critic" of any kind.

Surely is popular with the film festival crowd. His entire "med evac" crew was provided by "Cinema for Peace", a German NGO embedded with Berlin Film Festival which seems to be doing various daring publicity stunts for the entertainment industry. In essence, you witnessed a movie with special effects being shot, not an actual poisoning.