ronwagn

The Fascist Dictatorship called Russia under Dictator for Life Putin

20 minutes ago, notsonice said:

do not worry....Give the Ukraine Patriots a few weeks and the will have a few teams down in Putins backyard in Crimea. Big boats make nice targets. 60 Pound Javelins are easy to hide and move. You really are not very smart.

A Patriot is a whole truck and does not obviously work. Haven't seen it ever hit anything. Neither Patriot nor Javelin are any good against boats, so I presume you will be sending some of your own to Crimea for target practice?

(edited)

3 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

A Patriot is a whole truck and does not obviously work. Haven't seen it ever hit anything. Neither Patriot nor Javelin are any good against boats, so I presume you will be sending some of your own to Crimea for target practice?

dumb dumb ......Patriots meaning people....you really are not very smart

Ukrainian patriot Stock Photo by ©HappyCity 51515311

Edited by notsonice
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, notsonice said:

dumb dumb ......Patriots meaning people....you really are not very smart

Ukrainian patriot Stock Photo by ©HappyCity 51515311

Ah, these? They don't have a few weeks. Already fighting each other.

• Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

I was wrong. The current Ukraine President is great, with the background of a comedian and took up the mess after 2014 trying to clean up the elites mess and still fighting this invasion. Looks like Ukraine finally found a worthy leader to follow, so sad that he was given too little time among too corrupted political stage. I am sure no local elite will stay and fight for this war but true nationalists. Regardless the outcomes, they got my respect.

And careered  Western politicians are all clowns. Great time creates weak men and weak men create hard time. Ukraine people were tricked once in 2013 but they made the right choice now. 

Edited by SUZNV
  • Upvote 1

Russian central bank assets to be frozen in the EU, as per Von Der Leyen. The consequences of that will likely be immediate and severe, including bank runs and massive inflation in Russia. We are now at Iran level sanctions, and it only took three days.

The US may follow:

Adding the Russian Central Bank to the SDN list has been discussed with financial institutions:

One way of the US moving against the Russian central bank would be to place it on the US Treasury’s Specially Designated Nationals list. That would bar US entities from dealing with the bank and could lead to foreign institutions that transact with it facing sanctions themselves.

Josh Lipsky, a former IMF adviser now at the Atlantic Council think-tank, said the US imposing sanctions on the Russian central bank would be an “extraordinarily significant and damaging move to the Russian economy”.

“A G20 central bank has never been sanctioned before. This is not Iran. This is not Venezuela. So to shut off their central bank from the international financial system, or at least the dollar and euro economy, is a massively destabilising move potentially,” said Lipsky.

“If you added the Russian central bank to the SDN list, it would be the single most impactful sanction that you could apply to Russia, and you could do it with a stroke of the pen,” he said.

“It would render a sizeable chunk of their foreign exchange reserves unusable overnight.”A ban would prohibit US entities from doing any dealings with the central bank. That would mean everyone in the world would be “skittish about moving any assets on behalf of the Russian central bank”, he explained.

https://www.ft.com/content/073a37d5-4daf-49ed-b5bc-a4682ef1aa88

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, SUZNV said:

I was wrong. The current Ukraine President is great, with the background of a comedian and took up the mess after 2014 trying to clean up the elites mess and still fighting this invasion. Looks like Ukraine finally found a worthy leader to follow, so sad that he was given too little time among too corrupted political stage. I am sure no local elite will stay and fight for this war but true nationalists. 

And careered  Western politicians are all clowns. Great time creates weak men and weak men create hard time.

He is not very well liked by the electorate anymore. He was propelled by the message of making peace, and really did jack that is different from his predecessor. Furthermore, he also lost all advantage of being a new face not a part of previous elites when it came out just how much he whisked away in offshore accounts (about $1.2bln by last count) I suppose he gets some brownie points whenever he appears to be knowing what he is doing, but he really doesn't, being a quadruple draft dodger himself.

(edited)

11 minutes ago, surrept33 said:

Russian central bank assets to be frozen in the EU, as per Von Der Leyen. The consequences of that will likely be immediate and severe, including bank runs and massive inflation in Russia. We are now at Iran level sanctions, and it only took three days.

The US may follow:

https://www.ft.com/content/073a37d5-4daf-49ed-b5bc-a4682ef1aa88

Why? The Russian central bank does not have that many assets deposited with the ECB.

Edited by Andrei Moutchkine

(edited)

7 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

He is not very well liked by the electorate anymore. He was propelled by the message of making peace, and really did jack that is different from his predecessor. Furthermore, he also lost all advantage of being a new face not a part of previous elites when it came out just how much he whisked away in offshore accounts (about $1.2bln by last count) I suppose he gets some brownie points whenever he appears to be knowing what he is doing, but he really doesn't, being a quadruple draft dodger himself.

I would never expect some new face in politicians can change the whole tide of a corrupted nation. But the Ukraine people keep fighting in desperate time mean they believe in him, especially consider how the last Afghan president behaved.

Edited by SUZNV
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

Published 47 mins ago

United States, Canada, European allies move to block 'selected' Russian banks from SWIFT

The United States, Canada, and other European allies released a joint statement on additional sanctions being placed on Russia, which states that "selected" Russian banks are removed from the SWIFT financial system.

"We commit to ensuring that selected Russian banks are removed from the SWIFT messaging system. This will ensure that these banks are disconnected from the international financial system and harm their ability to operate globally," reads the joint statement from leaders of the European Commission, France, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States, which was released on Saturday.

Edited by notsonice
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Ah, these? They don't have a few weeks. Already fighting each other.

Ah, these? They don't have a few weeks. Already fighting each other?????

Do all Russians live in denial????

(edited)

4 hours ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

There are losses. Thanks for arming terrorists, we'll remember that.

Indeed, we may well being seeing my own greatest fear. Putin being shamed by the masses. Will he react with the same insanity of his speech? 

By now it seems the world citizen's are rebelling with the horror of war. The USSR time has come and gone, can or will Puttins last reach for legitimacy be contained....that is the true question in this unfolding calamity...And he has absolutely no control...the world of social media is on fire.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Like 2

A bit piece of cynism

The Russian army has 800,000 soldiers. In the operation it uses 60 battalions of 800 soldiers, practically does not use artillery and aviation.

West is also heavily restricted with sanctions. Russia was just kicked out of SWIFT with the consent of Germany

Small print - only several banks banks previously subject to sanctions so banks that do not conduct international trading as a result.

Well, but the headlines in the press will be deadly.

is it not a game on both sides? You know, do not get me wrong because people are dying, but this is a conflict not on such a large scale on both sides as today I read about it half a day

The point is that the war is too close to the West and there are refugees because in some Iraq 10 times as many people died daily and noone really did not bother about it.

1 minute ago, Tomasz said:

A bit piece of cynism

In the operation it uses 60 battalions of 800 soldiers, practically does not use artillery and aviation.

West is also heavily restricted with sanctions. Russia was just kicked out of SWIFT with the consent of Germany

Small print - only several banks banks previously subject to sanctions so banks that do not conduct international trading as a result.

Well, but the headlines in the press will be deadly.

is it not a game on both sides? You know, do not get me wrong because people are dying, but this is a conflict not on such a large scale on both sides as today I read about it half a day

The point is that the war is too close to the West and there are refugees because in some Iraq 10 times as many people died daily and noone really did not bother about it.

The Russian army has 800,000 soldiers????? 3500 less now. Lives mean nothing to Putin

I2j7SZCM_normal.jpg

As of Feb 26 morning, Russia’s suffered 3500+ fatalities, ≈200 POWs. They planned a blitzkrieg, but failed. This past night paves a way for talks and it’s Ukraine who’s going to set conditions here - Mykhailo Podolyak, advisor to president Zelensky

• Upvote 1

(edited)

Well a company worth of Russian tanks and other vehicles reportedly in Chernihiv Oblast.

What is notable is how really old these tanks are, including T-72A, T-72AV, T-72B obr 1985 and 1989, MT-LB, and BMP-2.

Likely an Eastern Military District unit.

https://t.me/milinfolive/77135

3500 died according to ukrainian sources. Ukrainian I would like to point out.

Maybe Im a bit cynical but thats look like a little show for fools not like WW3 from both side Russia and West.

Edited by Tomasz

35 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Indeed, we may well being seeing my own greatest fear. Putin being shamed by the masses. Will he react with the same insanity of his speech? 

By now it seems the world citizen's are rebelling with the horror of war. The USSR time has come and gone, can or will Puttins last reach for legitimacy be contained....that is the true question in this unfolding calamity...And he has absolutely no control...the world of social media is on fire.

This calamity has been unfolding for the last 8 years. Where were you before, peacenik?

You won't appear so surprised if it was the US destroying yet another hapless country, for no reason whatsoever, as usual?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Starschy said:

There are over 7000 old T-72 in storage don‘t hope for a short on a Equipment. Ukraine lacks money and Equipent for sure after three weeks

They are gaining more support and friends by the minute!

1 hour ago, notsonice said:

Ah, these? They don't have a few weeks. Already fighting each other?????

Do all Russians live in denial????

No, you do. In Kiev, they gave out up to 20,000 assault rifles to anybody who wanted one, no questions asked. The recipients obviously included some who had other plans than fighting Russians for the time being.

FMi-uM-VEAIJeXU?format=jpg&name=medium

4 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

They are gaining more support and friends by the minute!

The usual zombies propagandized into frenzy. Their support does not mean much.

• Haha 1

Honestly speaking, if I were a bit of a Ukrainian, I would be offended that Russia is sending against me  not the newest equipment, but the T-72 A in masses which are probably over 40 years old and older than the soldiers serving them. Its place is not really modern battelfield by rather military museum.

11 minutes ago, Tomasz said:

Honestly speaking, if I were a bit of a Ukrainian, I would be offended that Russia is sending against me  not the newest equipment, but the T-72 A in masses which are probably over 40 years old and older than the soldiers serving them. Its place is not really modern battelfield by rather military museum.

Possibly they want a liberty to leave them behind without much remorse? They simply abandoned those that malfunction and fall behind. Presumably, Ukrainians will run out of fuel soon.

(edited)

Putin is waging this war just as if he did not want to wage it and was counting on political agreement. Where is the 1st Armored Guard Army? Without an answer to this issue, all considerations about the war in Ukraine are pointless. 

At the moment only 35% of the accumulated forces are used.  Who normally shows the opponent his forces for 3 months before invasion?

Putin burned the bridges with western community?

I do not think so. Was the murder of the Tsar in July 1918 the burning of the bridges by Lenin with Western community?

No, as early as 1919 the UK government received Lenin's ministers.

Former Werhmacht officers after war served both sides in new Cold War as advisers.

Only business, no one counts dead bodies when it comes to cash. Gathering military equipment on the border of invasion  Who met with before? Biden, Macron, Sholz and Xi?

Edited by Tomasz
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

https://www.globalresearch.ca/justin-trudeaus-swastikas-democracy-with-neo-nazi-characteristics/5770970

Both Prime Minister Trudeau together with Deputy Prime Minister Chrystia Freeland (as part of Canada’s foreign policy) have “unofficially” supported Neo-Nazi politics in Ukraine.

Screen-Shot-2022-01-31-at-08.09.04-1.png

Is the Trudeau Government supplying weapons and training to the Neo-Nazi Azov Battalion?

Neo-Nazi politics in Ukraine is not a “Fringe Movement”, it is embedded in the military and national security apparatus, supported by the US and Canada.

According to the Ottawa Citizen (November 9, 2021)

“Canadian officials who met with members of a Ukrainian battalion linked to neo-Nazis didn’t denounce the unit, but were instead concerned the media would expose details of the get-together, according to newly released documents.

The Canadians met with and were briefed by leaders from the Azov Battalion in June 2018. The officers and diplomats did not object to the meeting and instead allowed themselves to be photographed with battalion officials despite previous warnings that the unit saw itself as pro-Nazi. The Azov Battalion then used those photos for its online propaganda, pointing out the Canadian delegation expressed “hopes for further fruitful co-operation.”

The Azov battalion which is part of Ukraine’s National Guard under the helm of the Ministry of the Interior is supported by Canadian tax payers.

Canada’s military training cooperation agreement with Ukraine has raised the concern of the Jewish Community. The Friends of Simon Wiesenthal Center (FSWC)  “has called for an investigation by Canada’s Department of National Defence:

“We urge the Department of National Defence to immediately launch an investigation into the evidence that has been revealed by the George Washington University study and to develop new policies and procedures to ensure that all foreign trainees receive some type of background check to eliminate the possibility of neo-Nazi or other extremist affiliation before receiving training from Canadian forces.” (quoted in the Jerusalem Post, emphasis added)

neonazis-ukraine.jpeg

See the NATO Flag (left), The Azov Battalion Nazi Insigna and the Swastika

http://defendinghistory.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/march_111015_2-2.jpg

Ukraine-Neo-Natzi-Militia

Ukraine Neo-Nazi Militia

Who is Waving Swastikas?

Trudeau Accuses the Conservative Party of  Supporting “People who Wave Swastikas.” 

Does that not Describe Trudeau’s Relationship with Svoboda Neo-Nazi Party Leader Andrey Korubiy?

The leader of the Neo-Nazi party Svoboda Andrey Korubiy is a “political buddy” of our prime minister.

Andriy Parubiy co-founder of the Neo-Nazi  Social-National Party of Ukraine (subsequently renamed Svoboda) was invited by Trudeau to Ottawa in 2016.

Andriy Parubiy believes that it was necessary “to introduce direct democracy to Ukraine, with Hitler as its torchbearer.”

Justin Trudeau invites Andriy Parubiy to Ottawa

Screen-Shot-2022-01-31-at-19.07.28.png

Deputy Chairman of Ukraine’s Parliament, Andriy Parubiy, visited Ottawa in February 2016, meeting with the prime minister. At that meeting (from left) are Ukraine’s Ambassador to Canada Andriy Shevchenko, Verkhovna Rada Deputy Chairman Andriy Parubiy, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Member of Parliament Borys Wrzesnewskyj.

Andriy Parubiy  is a supporter of World War II Nazi leader Stepan Bandera.

http://rt.com/files/opinionpost/21/e8/80/00/2.jpg

Anti-Semitism

While Trudeau accuses the Freedom Convoy of  anti-semitism (without a shred of evidence), he is supportive of the Ukraine’s National Guard which is integrated by Neo-Nazi elements.

Meanwhile (February 13),  Trudeau confirmed that Canada will be “sending $7.8 million worth of lethal equipment and ammunition to Ukraine”.

Andrey Parubiy’s Neo-Nazi party Svoboda is leading the campaign against Kiev’s Jewish community. Juden Raus!  (Jews Out!) is their motto.

The Jewish Community in Ukraine

Oleksandr Feldman president of the Ukrainian Jewish Committee, accused   the Svoboda party in “engaging in anti-Semitic hate speech”.  According to the Times of Israel: (January 2017 report)

Ukrainian nationalists [Parubiy’s followers] in Kiev chanted “Jews out” in German at a New Year’s Day march celebrating the birthday of a Nazi collaborator whose troops killed thousands of Jews.

Thousands attended the event in the center of the Ukrainian capital celebrating Stepan Bandera, a leader of Ukraine’s nationalist movement in the 1930s and ’40s. They held up his portrait while an unidentified person shouted the anti-Semitic slogan on a loudspeaker, prompting many participants to repeat it, a video published by the Federal News Agency showed.

Bandera’s movement included an insurgent army which fought alongside Nazi soldiers during part of World War II. Supporters of Bandera claim they sided with the Nazis against the Soviet army, believing that Adolf Hitler would grant Ukraine independence.

In 2018, Parubiy was accused by the British media for praising Adolph Hitler

Screen-Shot-2022-02-17-at-00.48.30.png

Andrey Parubiy was also received by the US Congress

Is it a matter of concern that Canadian forces dispatched by our government are training Nazi paramilitary forces in Ukraine?

There is ample evidence of Canadian and US support to Neo-Nazis in Ukraine going back to the 2014 Euromaidan,

Edited by Tom Nolan
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

This calamity has been unfolding for the last 8 years. Where were you before, peacenik?

You won't appear so surprised if it was the US destroying yet another hapless country, for no reason whatsoever, as usual?

Now is the time to pay close attention as to how Putin reacts to rejection and how harshly that rejection is rolled out. It is my own opinion world power brokers are going to be relentless. Putin may well be in a orchestrated corner from which there is only two ways out. One of those ways will forever damage humanity. 

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

3 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

We did mention Putin was an idiot and not a political mastermind. But guys like you argued his superior handle and the how Biden was so stupid. Maybe your own opinion not so trusted now? Lol

Once world opinion takes care of Putin will their resolve take on the Chinese who love to threaten. Iran, N Korea, all these punks who threaten. The last two days the world got a little more woke. Woke to solidarity is a hammer to those who fight freedom. Allies to those that threaten need to feel the solidarity of the hammer. Woke the world people.