ronwagn

The Fascist Dictatorship called Russia under Dictator for Life Putin

https://news.yahoo.com/ukrainian-un-ambassador-suggests-putin-kill-himself-in-a-bunker-like-hitler-184613046.html

Ukrainian U.N. ambassador suggests Putin kill himself 'in a bunker' like Hitler

Niamh Cavanagh
Niamh Cavanagh
·Producer
Mon, February 28, 2022, 12:46 PM CST·1 min read

In this article:
  •  

•  

• Vladimir Putin
    Vladimir Putin
    President of Russia
  • Sergiy Kyslytsya
    Ukrainian diplomat

The Ukrainian ambassador to the United Nations hit back at Russian President Vladimir Putin’s decision to put nuclear weapons on “special alert” on Sunday. Putin told Kremlin defense officials that he made the move because of “aggressive statements” made by the West about widespread sanctions and condemnation of Russia’s invasion.

During an emergency General Assembly session on Monday, Sergiy Kyslytsya, Ukraine’s U.N. envoy, condemned Putin’s nuclear brinkmanship. "If he wants to kill himself, he doesn't need to use a nuclear arsenal,” Kyslytsya said. “He has to do what the guy in the bunker did in Berlin in May 1945,” referring to the suicide of Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler. Kyslytsya further compared Putin to Hitler by saying the Kremlin’s “spiritual leaders” were “from the Third Reich.

Ukrainian U.N. Ambassador Sergiy Kyslytsya addresses an emergency session of the General Assembly on Monday.

Ukrainian U.N. Ambassador Sergiy Kyslytsya addresses an emergency session of the General Assembly on Monday. (Seth Wenig/AP)

U.N. Secretary-General António Guterres told delegates that the invasion was “totally unacceptable” and that “enough is enough.” He added: “Soldiers need to move back to their barracks, and leaders need to move to peace.” Ukrainians have been battling to defend major cities that have been attacked by Kremlin-led forces since the invasion began last Thursday.

65304670-98c3-11ec-bfff-48a72a0f43b3

Ukraine and its allies on Monday called for an inquiry into possible war crimes committed by Russia since the start of the invasion. Ukraine’s Health Ministry said on Sunday that at least 352 civilians had been killed, including 14 children. A further 1,684 people had been wounded. The fighting has caused more than 500,000 people to flee their homes, while millions are seeking refuge in bunkers underground.

Where are Russian forces attacking Ukraine? Check out this explainer from Yahoo Immersive to find out.

2 hours ago, notsonice said:

There are other ways how I can help my people???? you really think posting your garbage is helping your Russian pals????  Yep 150 tanks wiped out.... and the number will double in the next few days.......Lose some weight fast otherwise you will get stuck in the hatch.

I am 76 and am well armed with a 308 etc. I would be a sniper if I didn't have a family. I was a sharpshooter in the U.S.Army. Actually a medic, but almost made expert and we rarely got to practice. 

(edited)

54 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

I am 76 and am well armed with a 308 etc. I would be a sniper if I didn't have a family. I was a sharpshooter in the U.S.Army. Actually a medic, but almost made expert and we rarely got to practice. 

I like my Sako 243 (1960s early model) it has real good accuracy at 500 meters. Fins made great sniper rifles, some of the best out there. You can bet many Ukrainians have the same skills, sharpshooters, demo guys. Putin should have never invaded

Edited by notsonice
  • Upvote 3

Because US SIGINT seems to be quite successful so far:

https://www.nbcnews.com/investigations/frustrated-putin-may-order-escalation-violence-ukraine-us-officials-sa-rcna18026

Frustrated Putin may order escalation of violence in Ukraine, U.S. officials say

The U.S. has solid intelligence that Putin is expressing unusual bursts of anger at people in his inner circle over the state of the military campaign so far, officials said.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, surrept33 said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/investigations/frustrated-putin-may-order-escalation-violence-ukraine-us-officials-sa-rcna18026

Frustrated Putin may order escalation of violence in Ukraine, U.S. officials say

The U.S. has solid intelligence that Putin is expressing unusual bursts of anger at people in his inner circle over the state of the military campaign so far, officials said.

time for an Operation Valkyrie style take out of Putin. Putin seems like the only one in the whole Russian government in  not dealing with reality

7 minutes ago, surrept33 said:

He may have been demonized by Stalin (or some other dictator) and in need of deliverance by a knowledgeable Christian. 

I like my Sako 243 (1960s early model) it has real good accuracy at 500 meters. Fins made great sniper rifles, some of the best out there. You can bet many Ukrainians have the same skills, sharpshooters, demo guys. Putin should have never invaded

What you want is a Karl Gustav antitank missile not no goddamned rifle.  Soldiers who use their heads don't come home in body bags.  No back blast, great for turning fuel trucks and caissons into Roman Candles. Take a page out of  the NVA playbook.  Russian troops will run just like ARVN when their tanks have no go juice and no resupply. They ran today on a bridge outside Kyiv when the fuel trucks and Ammo resupply blew up.  You leave the door open and let them run. That way no one shoots back at you.

Ron if you were a medic my hat's off to you.  that takes real courage.

• Like 2

(edited)

16 minutes ago, nsdp said:

What you want is a Karl Gustav antitank missile not no goddamned rifle.  Soldiers who use their heads don't come home in body bags.  No back blast, great for turning fuel trucks and caissons into Roman Candles. Take a page out of  the NVA playbook.  Russian troops will run just like ARVN when their tanks have no go juice and no resupply. They ran today on a bridge outside Kyiv when the fuel trucks and Ammo resupply blew up.  You leave the door open and let them run. That way no one shoots back at you.

I was lucky enough to be in peacetime Germany, so wasn't in any combat. I could have been sent to Vietnam instead of discharged, so I got lucky. Spent 26 months there and saw most of Western Europe. Had a second career as a Psych RN MA. 

When I was in Medic training in Fort Sam Houston they told me that you would probably be the first ones to die in combat! 

Edited by ronwagn

9 minutes ago, nsdp said:

ok if I was in Ukraine  I would want an anti tank missile......But I guess I can not get one unless  I join the military. They do not sell them at Walmart. This said I can legally own a rifle that has the qualities that can hit the target at 500 meters. 

1 minute ago, ronwagn said:

I was lucky enough to be in peacetime Germany, so wasn't in any combat. I could have been sent to Vietnam instead of discharged, so I got lucky. Spent 26 months there and saw most of Western Europe. Had a second career as a Psych RN MA. 

Then you know why I am half crazy.   I don't care where you were , you put that red cross arm band on you are special.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nsdp said:

Then you know why I am half crazy.   I don't care where you were , you put that red cross arm band on you are special.

Very kind of you. Thanks

time for an Operation Valkyrie style take out of Putin. Putin seems like the only one in the whole Russian government in  not dealing with reality

True that.

1 minute ago, ronwagn said:

True that.

I am a little meaner.  I want Ukraine to have a Roman Triumph through Red Square; Putin and his cohort and oligarchs get to lead the parade in manacles and ankle chains.   We'll be nice and let them wear a loin cloth. Then flail them alive at Lenin's tomb.  Remember we want to send a message of Xi and Hu as well.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, nsdp said:

I am a little meaner.  I want Ukraine to have a Roman Triumph through Red Square; Putin and his cohort and oligarchs get to lead the parade in manacles and ankle chains.   We'll be nice and let them wear a loin cloth. Then flail them alive at Lenin's tomb.  Remember we want to send a message of Xi and Hu as well.

The reincarnation of Patton himself!

43 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

The reincarnation of Patton himself!

Patton grandstanded.  Walter Haislip XV Corp and Creighton Abrams 4th  Armored made thing happen for Pattons. Bradley saved Patton's ass in Sicily when Patton over extended and randout of supplies.

On 2/25/2022 at 11:13 PM, ronwagn said:

11. Russia

• 2020 Nominal GDP in Current U.S. Dollars: $1.48 trillion59
  • 2020 PPP Adjusted GDP in Current International Dollars: $4.13 trillion60
  • 2020 GDP Growth: -3%61
  • 2020 Nominal GDP Per Capita in Current U.S. Dollars: $10,126.762

Russia is the world’s 11th largest economy, with a GDP of $1.48 trillion as of 2020, 3% lower than in 2019.1

Russia has moved toward a more market-based economy over the 30 years since the collapse of the Soviet Union, but government ownership of and intervention in business is still common. As a leading exporter of oil and gas, as well as other minerals and metals, Russia’s economy is highly sensitive to swings in world commodity prices.63

That reduction in GDP is probably down to the pandemic Ron as theyre 2020 numbers

On 2/26/2022 at 5:57 PM, ronwagn said:

I guess Indonesia hasn't changed all that much. It is Muslim, so a violent people as a whole. They don't like atheists or communists at all. Here is another example: https://www.hrw.org/news/2017/10/16/indonesia-endorses-killing-drug-suspects-cut-costs

Ron as a religous Christain man I am amazed that you can call a whole nation "a violent people" purely because the dominant religion is muslim? Doesnt that go against the teachings of your own religion?

25 minutes ago, Rob Plant said:

Ron as a religous Christain man I am amazed that you can call a whole nation "a violent people" purely because the dominant religion is muslim? Doesnt that go against the teachings of your own religion?

Remember what Jesus said:

If any man come to Me and hate not his father and mother, and wife and children, and brethren and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be My disciple. Luke 14:26

6 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Remember what Jesus said:

If any man come to Me and hate not his father and mother, and wife and children, and brethren and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be My disciple. Luke 14:26

Jesus apparently said a lot of things like turn the other cheek and love thy neighbour, NOT call a whole nation "violent people"

(edited)

9 hours ago, notsonice said:

We’ll I never shot a rifle other than a 22. Does that count? How ever I did hit 35 out of 40 targets firing on a blue rock range in my late 50.s. That was after not picking up a gun for 25 years. You got it or you don’t. As a young man I doubled up on quail twice walking hedge rows. Them suckers are quick. The best shooter in the world is an American woman who won medals at the Olympics like 5 Olympics in a row. She used to hit like 98 out of 100 for decades. Think it was called skeet shooting back then.

Edited by Boat

“A choice between the two wings of the same bird of prey is no choice at all.” – James Corbett