ronwagn

The Fascist Dictatorship called Russia under Dictator for Life Putin

5 minutes ago, Tom Nolan said:

“A choice between the two wings of the same bird of prey is no choice at all.” – James Corbett

"To support Putin is to support the Devil" -Notsonice

• Great Response! 1

On 2/26/2022 at 11:55 AM, Tom Nolan said:

People need to really look at the history of Ukraine...  People need to see the history of the CIA and NGOs to grasp that many "protests" against Russia are orchitrated via covert operations.  I'm not saying that Putin is an okay guy.  I am saying that many people are being duped badly.

There is so much U.S. propaganda, and on many flanks.   Most people will not do the hard study to LOOK.

Your statements are partial, you do not fully explain what you are trying to say. It is in your head. We know that our government is imperfect and in great danger of getting even worse. But now, even the European Union is seeing how evil totalitarianism can be. 

You seem to conflate a wing that is worth eating with one that is poisoned. I don't think many people are buying that the two wings are of equal value. 

IMO China is corrupt and a corrupter. Biden has been corrupted, to an extent by them but was always corrupt. His whole family has been involved in corruption, Obama, Hillary, the squad are all corrupt in my opinion. Still they are not as bad as Putin with his oligarchs, or XI and the CCP. Add in Iran, North Korea, Cuba, and Venezuela. There is a big difference in how far they will go with their evil deeds. If our Demoncrats were all powerful they would be tempted to totally ignore our constitution and bill of rights. Our elites are no better than our politicians. The same is true around the world. 

Equating totalitarianism to free countries makes no sense. 

(edited)

On 2/27/2022 at 5:38 PM, surrept33 said:

Institute for the Study of War assessment, I think they're pretty good in terms of understanding what's happening: 

https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/russia-ukraine-warning-update-russian-offensive-campaign-assessment-february-27

I'm gonna guess Kyiv will get bombed big time next day or so. 

Great source!

Whatever Russia thinks it will gain in Ukraine will cost it much more in the long run and Ukraine will still be Ukraine. Russia will suffer greatly too, and there will be a change in the Russian people. Ukrainians are showing the world the value of freedom and how to protect it. Taiwan will take notice. Taiwan is an island and has the same protection that Britain has. China would face the same condemnation by the world that Russia is. They have far more to lose though. 

Edited by ronwagn
  • Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2022/03/02/ukraine-asks-russian-mothers-to-fetch-captured-troops-a76719

Ukraine Asks Russian Mothers to Fetch Captured Troops

By AFP
9 hours ago

TASS_51241474.jpg

advanced Russian troop carriers  and tanks??? looks like a junk pile. Molotov cocktails still do the job.

The name "Molotov cocktail" was coined by the Finns during the Winter War,[1] called Molotovin koktaili in Finnish. The name was a pejorative reference to Soviet foreign minister Vyacheslav Molotov, who was one of the architects of the Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact signed in late August 1939.

The name's origin came from the propaganda Molotov produced during the Winter War, mainly his declaration on Soviet state radio that bombing missions over Finland were actually airborne humanitarian food deliveries for their starving neighbours.[2] As a result, the Finns sarcastically dubbed the Soviet cluster bombs "Molotov bread baskets" in reference to Molotov's propaganda broadcasts.[3] When the hand-held bottle firebomb was developed to attack and destroy Soviet tanks, the Finns called it the "Molotov cocktail", as "a drink to go with his food parcels".[4]

• Upvote 1

(edited)

A Finnish sniper holds the record for the most kills. He did not even need a telescopic site. He lost part of his jaw toward the end. 

The Russians are once again threatening the Finns and Swedish. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_Häyhä

Simo hayha honorary rifle.jpg

Edited by ronwagn
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

54 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

A Finnish sniper holds the record for the most kills. He did not even need a telescopic site. He lost part of his jaw toward the end. 

The Russians are once again threatening the Finns and Swedish. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_Häyhä

Simo hayha honorary rifle.jpg

Get yourself a Sako they are the best........

Firearms and tactics[edit]

The Finnish snipers name is Häyhä He used his issued Civil Guard rifle, an early series SAKO M/28-30. My family on my grandmas side are from Finland, I inherited my fathers Sako.... Any self respecting Finn has a Sako.....Hell of a rifle. Great machining and engineering....the best. With a scope.... you never miss even at 500 meters. Youtube and watch a video on Sako...

PS Russians should never think of Invading Finland...too many sharpshooters in Finland......

Edited by notsonice
  • Great Response! 1

23 hours ago, ronwagn said:

Your statements are partial, you do not fully explain what you are trying to say. It is in your head. We know that our government is imperfect and in great danger of getting even worse. But now, even the European Union is seeing how evil totalitarianism can be. 

You seem to conflate a wing that is worth eating with one that is poisoned. I don't think many people are buying that the two wings are of equal value. 

IMO China is corrupt and a corrupter. Biden has been corrupted, to an extent by them but was always corrupt. His whole family has been involved in corruption, Obama, Hillary, the squad are all corrupt in my opinion. Still they are not as bad as Putin with his oligarchs, or XI and the CCP. Add in Iran, North Korea, Cuba, and Venezuela. There is a big difference in how far they will go with their evil deeds. If our Demoncrats were all powerful they would be tempted to totally ignore our constitution and bill of rights. Our elites are no better than our politicians. The same is true around the world. 

Equating totalitarianism to free countries makes no sense. 

. If our Demoncrats were all powerful they would be tempted to totallyignore our constitution and bill of rights. Our elites are no better than our politicians. The same is true around the world. 

Maybe your right. But you Republicans did get caught. You just pretend your shyt don’t stink. Lol You care little for the constitution or you wouldn’t like what Putin loving Trump attempted. I hope we both agree to stop totalitarianism if possible wherever it breeds. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Boat said:

. If our Demoncrats were all powerful they would be tempted to totallyignore our constitution and bill of rights. Our elites are no better than our politicians. The same is true around the world. 

Maybe your right. But you Republicans did get caught. You just pretend your shyt don’t stink. Lol You care little for the constitution or you wouldn’t like what Putin loving Trump attempted. I hope we both agree to stop totalitarianism if possible wherever it breeds. 

I am only OK with maybe two thirds of Republicans.  I love Democrats Manchin and Sinema. 

23 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

I am only OK with maybe two thirds of Republicans.  I love Democrats Manchin and Sinema. 

I am not ok with 140+ Republican Congresspeople not wanting to investigate the storming of the Capital. We have to know who helped plan the event from Trump on down. If there is no proof, no problem. If there is, that’s treason. 
Nobody wants innocent Americans in jail. But we do want the guilty in jail. It’s that simple. 

The people in jail should be released, they have already been there way too long. There are some exceptions though and they have made plea deals already. 

On the other side there are many that have already been punished. There are also two government employees that have escaped prosecution for killing two women. 

There has been no investigation of the actions of Nancy Pelosi that may have led to the severity of the whole debacle and many government employees that may have set up the whole "insurrection" or whatever. 

No government employee died during the demonstration. Very little damage was done.

The government hugely overreacted to the whole thing even setting up walls and calling up the military after the fact. The walls are now up again for fear of truckers protesting! 

The whole issue is comparable to calling Ukrainians Nazis while destroying Ukraine which has a Jewish president.

The whole scenario was invented and orchestrated by the FIB AKA FBI. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19qLxuaWqyPKPsE7xyT2ATV6-I9J_BhfvkChb3E-NL4o/edit

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/why-russian-oil-cant-find-buyers-even-as-crude-nearly-touches-120-a-barrel-11646347974?siteid=yhoof2

Why Russian oil can’t find buyers even as crude nearly touches $120 a barrel

Published: March 3, 2022 at 5:52 p.m. ET

‘Market participants are simply refusing to deal in Russian oil’: economist

im-497787?width=700&height=387

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/war-in-ukraine-russians-besiege-crucial-energy-hub-advance-on-strategic-port-city-01646352432?mod=newsviewer_click

Associated Press

War in Ukraine: Europe’s largest nuclear power plant on fire after Russian attack

Last Updated: March 3, 2022 at 8:13 p.m. ETFirst Published: March 3, 2022 at 7:07 p.m. ET

Fighting rages around energy hub of Enerhodar and coastal city of Mariupol

im-497872?width=700&height=466

https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/shipping-isnt-waiting-sanctions-its-already-refusing-move-russian-cargo

Shipping Isn't Waiting For Sanctions. It's Already Refusing To Move Russian Cargo

1584482751790_248x140_thumbnail.jpg?wid=0011r00002RYAhn_1419

Wall Street Bounces, After Selloff Fed Boosts Liquidity
1585020373348_248x140_thumbnail.jpg?wid=0011r00002RYAhn_1419

China’s Companies Have Worst Quarter on Record, Beige Book Says
NOW PLAYING
1584980775599_248x140_thumbnail.jpg?wid=0011r00002RYAhn_1419

U.S.-Saudi Oil Alliance Under Consideration, Brouillette Says
1584729662962_248x140_thumbnail.jpg?wid=0011r00002RYAhn_1419

ETF Volumes Surge in Current Market Environment
1584621636122_248x140_thumbnail.jpg?wid=0011r00002RYAhn_1419

Investors Have Given Up on a V-Shaped Recovery, BNY's Young Cautions

russian%20cargo%20ship.jpg?itok=SdZ4gThx

That precept is now on full display. Sanctions have yet to specifically target Russian energy exports or (non-dual-use, i.e., non-military) containerized goods, but that doesn’t matter. Many tanker owners and container liner operators are preemptively pulling out of Russia.

https://www.ig.com/en-ch/news-and-trade-ideas/as-the-rouble-sinks--russia-teeters-towards-total-economic-colla-220301

As the Rouble sinks, Russia teeters towards total economic collapse

USD/RUB: The Russian Rouble is now worth less than one US cent. And as governments and corporations impose extreme sanctions, the Russian economy could soon return to 1998.

rouble

https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2022/03/05/an-uprising-in-kherson-n453222

An uprising in Kherson

ALLAHPUNDIT Mar 05, 2022 2:31 PM ET

uk-730x0.jpg

Putin’s theory of how Russia would pacify a conquered Ukraine appears to have been that Ukrainians would … just sort of pacify themselves. Russia can’t mount an effective long-term occupation of a country this large but it wouldn’t need to, provided that Ukrainians placidly accepted their fate and welcomed their integration into Russia.

Population 283,338. This is being referred to as a large city by the feckless media. Yet it stands up against the Russians, because apparently they are not as evil as the Nazis were, or as Putin would like them to be. RCW