HermitMunster

Rolls Royce shedding 4,600 jobs

Most of these jobs will be cut in Britain but probably will have affect on the US too in terms of parts and services. 

23 minutes ago, Adam Varga said:

Most of these jobs will be cut in Britain but probably will have affect on the US too in terms of parts and services. 

Do you know if there is a website out there that tracks big job cuts like this either domestically in the U.S. or globally? 

55 minutes ago, CMOP said:

@HermitMunster not the best looking site - but they keep it up to date.

http://www.dailyjobcuts.com/

Sweet. Thank you so much for this. Really appreciate it. I actually love that website because there's no b.s. on it. lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HermitMunster said:

Sweet. Thank you so much for this. Really appreciate it. I actually love that website because there's no b.s. on it. lol

Haha this is true. It's straight to the point. They really do a great job of keeping it updated. Simple yet effective. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CMOP said:

Haha this is true. It's straight to the point. They really do a great job of keeping it updated. Simple yet effective. 

Most news/information websites are abhorrent. Forbes is a disaster--we have to read a stupid quote and then you have to skip the page, and then there's a million ads on every article. Sites like SeekingAlpha are great but you can only read the articles for free for a certain period of time and then you have to be a paying member to have exclusive access to them. I mean, I get it, you gotta keep the lights on and pay people. I just think most sites are terribly designed because there are like 500 headlines on the front page of every news website. Another thing I hate is how a lot of sites will allow you to look at a few articles a month and they'll have a warning message of sorts at footer of the page that lets you know how many "free" articles you have left. Oil Price is designed MUCH better. Don't change it. Seriously. I think the site is amazing and I don't even utilize much of it currently. It is amazingly informative though, and I learn so much from the articles.

• Like 1

@HermitMunster

Agreed - many sites make it nearly impossible to simply read an article. 
Thank you much appreciated. Don't worry we won't be changing anything. 
Stay tuned because we are coming out with an App very soon. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, CMOP said:

@HermitMunster

Agreed - many sites make it nearly impossible to simply read an article. 
Thank you much appreciated. Don't worry we won't be changing anything. 
Stay tuned because we are coming out with an App very soon. 

I'm old school. I post from a 17" tank of a laptop that I'm pretty sure could stop a bullet.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1