BL

Biden threatens Putin " If . . . . no longer a Nord Stream 2 . . bring end to it"

(edited)

Statements like this increase the likelihood Putin goes in to Ukraine.  Putin does not want to look weak by cowering to a Joe Biden threat.

Putin will argue that taking just 4 or 5 oblasts from Luhansk to Kherson is considered a "minor incursion " that the Biden Administration said was acceptable. 

Dont forget Obama put Biden in charge of Ukraine in 2014.  Crimea was lost and 14000 Ukraines died.  Biden says nobody has the International Policy experience he does.  THANK GOD. Hunter did OK $1 Million/yesr X 3 = $ 3 Million.

Where is  Antony Blinken, Milley, Austin ?

Its no wonder France, Britain and Germany don't want Biden speaking for them. 

"If Russia invades, that means tanks or troops crossing the border of Ukraine, again, then there will be — there will be no longer a Nord Stream 2," the president told reporters. "We will bring an end to it."

Edited by bobo88
  • Like 1

(edited)

During the Presidential Campaign Biden said he had the most extensive International experience of any of the Democrat Primary candidates. 

Wow.

Former Sec of State Gates said, "Joe Biden has been on the wrong side of every International policy decision for the past 40 years".  

Edited by bobo88
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, bobo88 said:

Statements like this increase the likelihood Putin goes in to Ukraine.  Putin does not want to look weak by cowering to a Joe Biden threat.

Where is Secretary of State Antony Blinken ?

"If Russia invades, that means tanks or troops crossing the border of Ukraine, again, then there will be — there will be no longer a Nord Stream 2," the president told reporters. "We will bring an end to it."

You assume at least one tank making it very far. You need to Google the F-35 and it’s missile capability. Maybe a day or two to poof the entire Russian front line? Assuming all of us are not pooped by nukes instead. 

9 minutes ago, bobo88 said:

During the Presidential Campaign Biden said he had the most extensive International experience of any of the Democrat Primary candidates. 

Wow.

Biden was a top Dem on Tv over 2 decades ago. You don’t do news much eh? You need a few years of Google, then bring it. 

(edited)

On 2/8/2022 at 2:18 PM, Boat said:

You assume at least one tank making it very far. You need to Google the F-35 and it’s missile capability. Maybe a day or two to poof the entire Russian front line? Assuming all of us are not pooped by nukes instead. 

You need to Google MiG-31 and SU-57 Fighters.  

Putin moved two Aircraft Carriers into Black Sea.

This "minor incursion" will never ever escalate to an air war.  The eastern most provence are 75% pro Russia.

How many F-35s does Ukraine have access to ? Maybe 3 ?  Who is gonna fly these loaners ? Is Ukraine going to pay for them after Russia takes them out ($80 million X 3 = $240 Million) 

I'm telling you Annex of Eastern Ukraine is wrapped up in 3-4 days if Putin really wants it. I think he does.  Putin is in the driver seat. Russia will get what it wants whether it is NATO assurances or Eastern Ukraine.  That's just my opinion.  

The majority of the population in the region are pro Russia.

I didn't know Ukraine had nukes ?  LOL !

Putin is not going to kowtow to Joe. Putin smells his weakness.

Edited by bobo88

(edited)

3 hours ago, Boat said:

Biden was a top Dem on Tv over 2 decades ago. You don’t do news much eh? You need a few years of Google, then bring it. 

Joe is nothing like he was 2 decades ago.  Today he is an embarrassment to the U.S. 

Be honest.  What do you think of Joe Biden's first year as President ?

Edited by bobo88

As share holder of Gazprom I would like NS II to be postponed for couple of years.

For one simple reason - have any of you look at TTF futures recently?

Lets say up to 2025

This is why I dont want NS II to be lauched now. 

This year longterm contracts with Poland and few other countries will expire - its minus 22 bilion m3 in long term contract

Rest can be supplied by NS I Turkish Stream Ukraine before 2024

At what price. Wel TTF futures says that at very high price

This is how this will look like untill 2024 but high NG is problem of Europe not Russia

After 2024 contract transit with Ukraine will not be renewed- you will have to choose NG through NS II or nor NG at all.

I wonder whether german big bussiness wants to pay so much for happinesss of Ukrainian people. I think they want lower NG more.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Boat said:

Two reports say Biden game plan to fight Russian moves into Ukraine is to fund a Ukraine insurgency.

The only problem is the east and south are a majority pro Russia.  It will never get off the ground in my opinion.

• Like 1

On 2/8/2022 at 6:23 PM, bobo88 said:

Two reports say Biden game plan to fight Russian moves into Ukraine is to fund a Ukraine insurgency.

The only problem is the east and south are a majority pro Russia.  It will never get off the ground in my opinion.

Russia starts war games exercise in Belarus.

Head fake.

On 2/8/2022 at 3:09 PM, Tomasz said:

As share holder of Gazprom I would like NS II to be postponed for couple of years.

Lets say up to 2025

This year longterm contracts with Poland and few other countries will expire - its minus 22 bilion m3 in long term contract

This is how this will look like untill 2024 but high NG is problem of Europe not Russia

After 2024 contract transit with Ukraine will not be renewed- you will have to choose NG through NS II or nor NG at all.

I wonder whether german big bussiness wants to pay so much for happinesss of Ukrainian people. I think they want lower NG more.

Tomasz

The Russians could actually spin the Minsk Accord as an excuse to enter Ukraine ?

(edited)

On 2/8/2022 at 12:27 PM, bobo88 said:

You need to Google MiG-31 and SU-57 Fighters.  

Putin moved two Aircraft Carriers into Black Sea.

This "minor incursion" will never ever escalate to an air war.  The eastern most provence are 75% pro Russia.

How many F-35s does Ukraine have access to ? Maybe 3 ?  Who is gonna fly these loaners ? Is Ukraine going to pay for them after Russia takes them out ($80 million X 3 = $240 Million) 

I'm telling you Annex of Eastern Ukraine is wrapped up in 3-4 days if Putin really wants it. I think he does.  Putin is in the driver seat. Russia will get what it wants whether it is NATO assurances or Eastern Ukraine.  That's just my opinion.  

The majority of the population in the region are pro Russia.

I didn't know Ukraine had nukes ?  LOL !

Putin is not going to kowtow to Joe. Putin smells his weakness.

keep babbling bullshit. The US has supplied recently thousands of Javelin Anti tank missiles to Ukraine. Did you miss the planes landing in the Ukraine???? training is going on right now. Take a few minutes to check into how lethal they are.......95 percent rate of success in wiping out targets..... Mobile 2 man crews who can shoot and move within seconds.......Ouch. How much do those Russian tanks cost???? Putin can kiss Joes ass..... Putins tanks , armored vehicles etc will be decimated if they attack. Putin was in the drivers seat ....he no longer is. 2022 is not 2014. Now Nordstream 2 is getting the axe.......Putin in the drivers seat????? Do you know what happens to a tank when it gets hit by a Javelin...turns it into a chicken roaster in seconds. 

Edited by notsonice
  • Upvote 3

On 2/8/2022 at 1:09 PM, Tomasz said:

Lets say up to 2025

As share holder of Gazprom??? no wonder why you are trolling on the behalf of Putin. Nordstream 2 is just another name for Keystone now.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, notsonice said:

Putin in the drivers seat????? Do you know what happens to a tank when it gets hit by a Javelin...turns it into a chicken roaster in seconds. 

And there in lies the danger NotSoSmart. Above all things Putin has pride,arrogance and power. If indeed Ukraine was able to cripple Russian armor that embarrassment would drive a air power strike of untold carnage. 

Events of this nature also known as the fog of war happen with startling speed. Technology has increased at a rate that surpasses man's comprehension.

If you are nieve enough to underestimate Putin's pride/arrogance and ambition...You only need to comprehend how much energy wealth he has accumulated in the past 10 yrs.

The European energy market is his oyster...and a fundamental foundation to the reformation of the USSR. It is at his fingertips.

Now back to soft power, computer hacks and social justice. Things you can comprehend.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

49 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

And there in lies the danger NotSoSmart. Above all things Putin has pride,arrogance and power. If indeed Ukraine was able to cripple Russian armor that embarrassment would drive a air power strike of untold carnage. 

Events of this nature also known as the fog of war happen with startling speed. Technology has increased at a rate that surpasses man's comprehension.

If you are nieve enough to underestimate Putin's pride/arrogance and ambition...You only need to comprehend how much energy wealth he has accumulated in the past 10 yrs.

The European energy market is his oyster...and a fundamental foundation to the reformation of the USSR. It is at his fingertips.

Now back to soft power, computer hacks and social justice. Things you can comprehend.

nieve??? stay in school Jethro ...You may graduate the 6th grade if you keep trying. Putin is your pal???? Hope he is handed his ass with those Javelins. Game on.

3 hours ago, notsonice said:

nieve??? stay in school Jethro ...You may graduate the 6th grade if you keep trying.  Putin is your pal???? Hope he is handed his ass with those Javelins. Game on.

Speaking to thought processes and Naievty, Putin is massing air power as we speak. In a direct reaction towards the distribution of stingers on a large scale

The tensions only build, the possible carnage is unimaginable. Can this state of chaos become worse? But Of course....Only a demented mind would send the village idiot to such a possible crisis. 

VP Kamala Harris to rally US allies at Munich security conference

She will also meet one-on-one with EU and NATO leaders to forge a united front

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/2/9/vp-kamala-harris-to-rally-us-allies-at-munich-security-conference

Prove you're all there, Joe: 38 Republican lawmakers write to Biden AGAIN to urge him to take a cognitive test: GOP says 'something isn't right' and Americans deserve to have 'absolute confidence' in the President

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10494073/38-GOP-lawmakers-write-Biden-urging-cognitive-test-claim-isnt-right.html

• Like 1

On 2/8/2022 at 1:25 PM, bobo88 said:

Putin will argue that taking just 4 or 5 provence from Luhansk to Kherson is considered a "minor incursion " that the Biden Administration said was acceptable. 

Where is Secretary of State Antony Blinken ?

Yep, He is a world-class idiot! Talk about puppets; he is so brain-dead that his staff takes turns with their hands up his ass, opening and closing his mouth.

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1

(edited)

22 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Speaking to thought processes and Naievty, Putin is massing air power as we speak. In a direct reaction towards the distribution of stingers on a large scale

The tensions only build, the possible carnage is unimaginable. Can this state of chaos become worse? But Of course....Only a demented mind would send the village idiot to such a possible crisis. 

VP Kamala Harris to rally US allies at Munich security conference

She will also meet one-on-one with EU and NATO leaders to forge a united front

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/2/9/vp-kamala-harris-to-rally-us-allies-at-munich-security-conference

Prove you're all there, Joe: 38 Republican lawmakers write to Biden AGAIN to urge him to take a cognitive test: GOP says 'something isn't right' and Americans deserve to have 'absolute confidence' in the President

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10494073/38-GOP-lawmakers-write-Biden-urging-cognitive-test-claim-isnt-right.html

Naievty???? Jethro are you really that stupid to spell it wrong again?  Talking about brain dead. Putin can mass air power all he wants. What is he going to do bomb the shit out of the Ukraine. Just another brain dead plan. Distribution of stingers??? Great no planes no tanks, wonder what Putin will use in his attack? Drunk Russians. Putin loves to employ drunks. Keep working for him.

Edited by notsonice
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, notsonice said:

Naievty???? Jethro are you really that stupid to spell it wrong again?  Talking about brain dead. Putin can mass air power all he wants. What is he going to do bomb the shit out of the Ukraine. Just another brain dead plan. Distribution of stingers??? Great no planes no tanks, wonder what Putin will use in his attack? Drunk Russians. Putin loves to employ drunks. Keep working for him.

You are perhaps thee most gullible individual ive met in quite awhile. Focusing your commentary on spelling, letting that in as part of the conversation.

I sense your gullibility is part of your clouded judgement and lack of success, perhaps your obsession for social justice?

Javelin are on the ground yes, the stingers I eluded to are incapable of reaching modern jets. Quick Google stingers window of operation. 

Using naivety as bait was a bit jaded, yet it quite poinent in this exchange or perhaps revealing. 

Naivety: Naivety (also spelled naïvety), naiveness, or naïveté is the state of being naive. It refers to an apparent or actual lack of experience and sophistication, often describing a neglect of pragmatism in favor of moral idealism. A naïve may be called a naïf.

On 2/9/2022 at 1:39 AM, Tomasz said:

Lets say up to 2025

As far as I see, it is USA who is pressurising EU to take its LNG exports by scuttling Russian gas. I see USA LNG rising rapidly due to larg number of shale field development which USA will want to export. By 2025, I think USA will have enough LNG capacity addition to replace all the lost gas through Poland pipeline

(edited)

20 hours ago, notsonice said:

keep babbling bullshit. The US has supplied recently thousands of Javelin Anti tank missiles to Ukraine. Did you miss the planes landing in the Ukraine???? training is going on right now. Take a few minutes to check into how lethal they are.......95 percent rate of success in wiping out targets..... Mobile 2 man crews who can shoot and move within seconds.......Ouch. How much do those Russian tanks cost???? Putin can kiss Joes ass..... Putins tanks , armored vehicles etc will be decimated if they attack. Putin was in the drivers seat ....he no longer is. 2022 is not 2014. Now Nordstream 2 is getting the axe.......Putin in the drivers seat????? Do you know what happens to a tank when it gets hit by a Javelin...turns it into a chicken roaster in seconds. 

Could be a big fight.  Putin has moved Su-25s into Belarus.  Russian heavy artillery in Belarus is within 10 miles from the Ukraine border. 

Kiev is less than 100 miles from Belarus border.  

You are correct .  This isn't 2014.  Russia has so much more technology .

Expect US to supply tracking and technical support to Ukraine.

Expect Russian Cyber Warfare technology to shut down portions of the Ukraine power grid and other Ukraine support systems.

I think build up in Belarus is a red herring. Distract the Ukraine army.  Force them to put forces and defense up north to protect the Capital.  

Putin has encircled Ukraine.   He can pick and chose his spots.

Putin wants the east.  Most of which is open farm land.  Difficult to hide for both sides.  BUT , of the 7 eastern provences between Luhansk to Odessa 3 are over 75% pro Russian and the other 4 are between 50% to 74% pro Russian.  You know Russian special forces (greenies) are already in Ukraine working with the Separatist and Russian sympathisers. They will be hunting the Ukraine two man crews.

Stingers are deadly , better than the blankets Obama sent in '14. 

Not taking sides.  It's just like this weekend's Superbowl.  Not a fan of either team .  Just do the analysis and conclude dominance of LA's O-Line and D-Line will give them a victory.  

That's my opinion.

That's IF Putin goes in.

Edited by bobo88

16 hours ago, notsonice said:

You are correct.  Drinking is a big problem in the Russian army.  Moral is low.  But they will fight.  

(edited)

On 2/10/2022 at 11:37 AM, notsonice said:

Additionally re 2014.  There were protest across the eastern 1/3 of Ukraine. However , the fighting was focused in Donbas two Oblasts only( Luhansk Omblast , Donetsk Omblast).

Plus the Ukraine forces were fighting the Separatist Insurgency,  not a fully equiped Russian force of 130,000 troops, heavy artillery, tank battalions and air force that have circled the entire country.  

Ukraine's soldiers are known to be good fighter .  But they are probably smart enough to know when should fold their hand and minimize loses.

2014 MAP 

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/79/2014_pro-Russian_unrest_in_Ukraine.png 

Edited by bobo88

Nord Stream fans, No worries, brain dead Biden, will forget what he said in an hour.

• Haha 2

(edited)

43 minutes ago, RichieRich216 said:

Nord Stream fans, No worries, brain dead Biden, will forget what he said in an hour.

The sad part would be he is no longer cognitive of his own words. Sanders&Co are using Biden as a mouth piece and bludgeoning board for there agendas.

Take very close notice as to how they operate, young children or the elderly. Watching Pelosi speak runs in the same vein as Biden. Just a small amount of pushback and it's senile anger/frustration.

Below what do you see? A enthusiastic engaged politician?

bernie-sanders.jpg

bernie-mittens-main-khu-210120.webp

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The current crisis simply beats Ukraine much more than Russia

Russia is earning record amounts on oil and gas. Capital flows out, but it is balanced by the inflow of funds.
Capital only flows out of Ukraine, but not get in
It is also the best guarantee for Putin that there will be no direct foreign investments in Ukraine for the next few years.

Finally, it is all about forcing Ukraine to federalise and closing its path to NATO
But not in such a way that some new Munich, some policy of concessions, only the Ukrainians decided so sovereignly.