BL

Biden threatens Putin " If . . . . no longer a Nord Stream 2 . . bring end to it"

(edited)

Putin put a bluff and checkmate.

Result- NATO will not defend Ukraine.

Moreover foreign instructors, diplomats and oligarchs were fleeing in panic in recent days.          

So mission accomplished troops may get back to bases.

No will of defending Ukraine- no sense of Ukraine accession to NATO.

Rather more likely deja vu of Kabul 2020. That's the answer Putin wanted to hear but putting this bluff.

Edited by Tomasz
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

5 hours ago, Jeroen Goudswaard said:

Putin does not want Ukraine to be a NATO member and have nukes installed on its border. Think of the Cuba crisis Mk II. Putin will invade the country the moment the first inkling of a NATA membership becomes firm. He has said this many a time, and we now see that this is not just a threat but a real consequence. So why is this the time to really make a stand? Putin has the money (oil and gas prices through the roof) and Biden can't afford to look weak. Unless Biden backs down, we get war.

What can Europe do? At the moment, there is not enough natural gas without the Russians. The EU consumes 380 Bcm a year, The EU produces 47 Bcm itself, the rest is import from Russia, Norway and North Africa. Russia is by far the largest exporter, and it provides 38% of the gas (144 Bcm). 144 Bcm is about 700 Q-Max LNG tankers, or about 2 LNG tankers a day. Additional production from the pipeline exporters is even less likely. No ullage and/or no production capacity. That's the gap that needs to be filled if Putin would close off the pipelines. That's not realistic in the next 5-10 years, so Europe cannot do a thing, except for telling Biden to stop the unholy idea of pushing NATO into Ukraine.

Europe depends on 80% of gas from imports.  German Corporations own a majority of Nordstream 2.

Keep dreaming.

Putin is a despot . But he is calling the shots.

Edited by bobo88
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tomasz said:

Putin put a bleff and checkmate.

Result- NATO will not defend Ukraine.

Moreover foreign instructors, diplomats and oligarch were fleeing in panic in recent days.          

So mission accomplished troops may get back to bases.

The CIA paramilitary branch has been training a large number of Ukraine soldiers at a secret U.S. location since 2014.  

Ukraine will put "leave behinds" as Russia advances.  This means will leave groups of these well trained soldiers hidden and let Russian troops pass then hit them from behind with "hit and move" tactics.

The CIA special ops will have "black ops" agents on the ground with Ukraine special forces.  TOGETHER THEY WILL DO DAMAGE BUT WONT STOP RUSSIA.  An insurgency is made more difficult in oblasts that are a majority pro Russia.

Now Germany and other leaders visiting Russia. Me Maybe even Biden.  Probably to delay Putin so they can deliver more weapons.

(edited)

On 2/13/2022 at 2:16 PM, Eric Gagen said:

I don’t think that Biden is capable of remembering anything that long, much less a 5 step plan over the course of months.  He just sort of stumbles into events as they occur and makes up a response based on what he’s heard about it in the last 20 minutes.  

Simple: Putin just takes oblast directly on the border from Luhansk to Kherson . . . . 

1. They then own the Azov Sea 

2. They control the Port of Mariupol (BIG )

3. They control City of Kherson in oblast Kherson on the Dnieper River. A choke point.  

They control the 70% of Ukraine economy by controlling ports.  

4. Russia has control of any new natural gas or oil resources in Azov Sea or off coast of the Southern oblasts.

Could go for Odessa, but would be costly.

End Result : Russia controls Ukraine. Eventually , gets a Russian friendly govt and Ukraine is in Russian sphere of influence and talk of joining NATO is dead.

Of courß all those corporations that wanted to do business in Ukraine, oil companies and defense contractors that contributed to the Biden campaign lose.  Not the U.S. problem. (U.S. Chamber of Commerce say U.S. Business has already invested over $50 Billion in Ukraine. Europe much more). 

Ukraine can put all their troops on the Eastern front however then Russia will walk into Ukraine from Belarus, Russia Kursk oblast and Odessa.

I think Separatist in Donetsk will start to increase fight. Russia feels it "has to" help. Ukraine  s and finds itself in a three front war. Russia takes a coradore from Luhansk to Kherson.  Macron calls a UN security council emergency council.  Germany and France negotiate a cease fire.  The don't invite Biden. 

It is really quite simple.

Edited by bobo88

1 hour ago, bobo88 said:

Europe depends on 80% of gas from imports.  German Corporations own a majority of Nordstream 2.

Keep dreaming.

Putin is a despot . But he is calling the shots.

It’s pretty to take out Russian nat gas infrastructure if Russia calls a shot. Lol You never let a thug win. This is why we’re not speaking Japanese, Italian and German. 

• Great Response! 1

1 hour ago, bobo88 said:

The CIA paramilitary branch has been training a large number of Ukraine soldiers at a secret U.S. location since 2014.  

Ukraine will put "leave behinds" as Russia advances.  This means will leave groups of these well trained soldiers hidden and let Russian troops pass then hit them from behind with "hit and move" tactics.

The CIA special ops will have "black ops" agents on the ground with Ukraine special forces.  TOGETHER THEY WILL DO DAMAGE BUT WONT STOP RUSSIA.  An insurgency is made more difficult in oblasts that are a majority pro Russia.

Now Germany and other leaders visiting Russia. Me Maybe even Biden.  Probably to delay Putin so they can deliver more weapons.

No need to deliver more weapons. Plenty of weapons with plenty of range. Pick an armed force. Any of them can handle Russia without help. Any one of them would not need the help of NATO. You just need to learn how to Google. In the US that information is available. I know that is confusing to you but we’ll get you woke over time. When you have 800+ military, bases kinda eliminates the need to move shyt. 

14 hours ago, RichieRich216 said:

You really are some pathetic diehard Democrat, You need help, Call 911 or the Suicide prevention line!

I wonder if Hillary is German like Trump. Neither is much of an American. More like they graduated from the school of Putin thuggery. They are both dirty politicians and an embarrassment. 

(edited)

7 hours ago, Boat said:

It’s pretty to take out Russian nat gas infrastructure if Russia calls a shot. Lol You never let a thug win. This is why we’re not speaking Japanese, Italian and German. 

Take out Russian natural gas pipeline and start WW lll.  Brilliant. 

Eastern Ukraine already speaks Russian. And they want to continue so. Clueless.

LOL.

PS I speak some Italian. 

And don't forget Biden told Russia that, " a minor incursion is acceptable" 

so now he's a war hawk threatening everyone.  Biden is dangerous.

Edited by bobo88
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Boat said:

No need to deliver more weapons. Plenty of weapons with plenty of range. Pick an armed force. Any of them can handle Russia without help. Any one of them would not need the help of NATO. You just need to learn how to Google. In the US that information is available. I know that is confusing to you but we’ll get you woke over time. When you have 800+ military, bases kinda eliminates the need to move shyt. 

Any military base in eastern Ukraine can be taken out with out Russia leaving their country.

(edited)

On 2/13/2022 at 2:16 PM, Eric Gagen said:

I don’t think that Biden is capable of remembering anything that long, much less a 5 step plan over the course of months.  He just sort of stumbles into events as they occur and makes up a response based on what he’s heard about it in the last 20 minutes.  

Ukraine prepares for Russia training for insurgency. Watch video link below. 

Ukraine's answer  to Russia is to train a 78 year old grandmother in port city of Mariupol.   

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-europe-60374655 

While other Ukrainian training shown on NBC News using wood boards for guns. 

Edited by bobo88

(edited)

If we are going to be correct.

About 3 milion Ukrainians currently live and earn in Poland. About 4 milions still do it in ......Putin's Russia.

Just to explain to you why old grandmother's needs to defend montherland by themselves.

Cohorts of eliglibe recruits simply  left Ukraine for highest wages for about 8  milion people after Maidan.

I can recruit myself in Poland at least half million army from young Ukrainians but it's not like they want to defend their country.

You can check statistics of course if you want about massive emigration from Ukraine after 2014.

Edited by Tomasz
  • Like 1

(edited)

51 minutes ago, bobo88 said:

Take out Russian natural gas pipeline and start WW lll.  Brilliant. 

Eastern Ukraine already speaks Russian. And they want to continue so. Clueless.

LOL.

PS I speak some Italian. 

Just because many people speak Russian doesn't mean a majority identify with Russia, especially anywhere outside of Donbas. It's like saying I identify with England because I speak English. No, I'm American. 

Very different than Crimea.

Edited by surrept33

(edited)

1 hour ago, surrept33 said:

Just because many people speak Russian doesn't mean a majority identify with Russia, especially anywhere outside of Donbas. It's like saying I identify with England because I speak English. No, I'm American. 

Very different than Crimea.

Wrong.

No it's not like that.

Look back at the 2014 map .  It includes the Entire 1/3 eastern Ulraine .  Of  those oblasts all were at least 50 % pro Russia  with some greater than 75% pro Russia.

It's funny, when Russian border presence started to build U.S. intelligence, military and politicians said Russia could take Ukraine in 72 hours.  Now they think Ukraine will win.  What's up ?

Edited by bobo88
  • Like 2

On 2/10/2022 at 5:27 PM, Eyes Wide Open said:

You are perhaps thee most gullible individual ive met in quite awhile. Focusing your commentary on spelling, letting that in as part of the conversation.

I sense your gullibility is part of your clouded judgement and lack of success, perhaps your obsession for social justice?

Javelin are on the ground yes, the stingers I eluded to are incapable of reaching modern jets. Quick Google stingers window of operation. 

Using naivety as bait was a bit jaded, yet it quite poinent in this exchange or perhaps revealing. 

Naivety: Naivety (also spelled naïvety), naiveness, or naïveté is the state of being naive. It refers to an apparent or actual lack of experience and sophistication, often describing a neglect of pragmatism in favor of moral idealism. A naïve may be called a naïf.

Blame Siri dumb ass!

1 hour ago, RichieRich216 said:

Blame Siri dumb ass!

Odd reply but quite consistent. Hmm never been a Apple guy, to much stench.

You can go fuck yourself! True to the raging Liberal Democrats, push the conversation away fr reality. 

Dude, Get out of your momma's basement and get some air, Be sure to wear your mask...

LMFAO...

2 hours ago, bobo88 said:

Wrong.

No it's not like that.

Look back at the 2014 map .  It includes the Entire 1/3 eastern Ulraine .  Of  those oblasts all were at least 50 % pro Russia  with some greater than 75% pro Russia.

It's funny, when Russian border presence started to build U.S. intelligence, military and politicians said Russia could take Ukraine in 72 hours.  Now they think Ukraine will win.  What's up ?

Who is the dumbass that said who said Russia could take Ukraine in 3 days. Tanks may not be vulnerable  to Javelins but the entire rest of your formation is very vulnerable starting with SAM launchers. SAM launchers can't acquire the javelin in the 3 M trajectory. It will ignite al of the propellant in your SAMS. Scratch one launch vehicle. Then we proceed to blow up all the supply convoys.   SAMS don't work against Field artillery shells.   We have given some old M107's  with the 50 km range barrels with copperhead shells to Ukraine.   With Israeli supercharged propellant they reach 70 km..  In Lam Son 719  they were great for hammering ZSU-23's. Sam -2 and SAM-6. who didn't realize the change in barrels from 30km to 50km.   Cut helicopter losses by 90%. Your tanks will have only their  original load of fuel.   When they are out of fuel and your fuel trucks are burning what are you going to do?  Die or run away is what German tankers,  .Russian, British and US tankers do when out of fuel.

On 2/12/2022 at 9:05 PM, bobo88 said:

Russia has deployed SU-25s to Belarus and bases in western Russia.

So you are saying United States Drones, A-10 Aircraft , the Reagan , the Harry Truman etc , etc. are going to attack Russian troops and infrastructure.

I thought the Russians were going after Ukraine Eastern obasts not the New Jersey shore.  You must work in the Biden Administration.  

It looks like "Brandon" really does want to start WW III.   A good diversion away from Hunter's Burisma deals. $1 million/year which was ended right after Joe left office.

Maybe I missed it ? Did NATO admit Ukraine as it's newest NATO member today ?

How many hours a month do the Ukraine pilots average ?

You do realize Ukraine's oblasts in the eastern 1/3 of Ukraine are all a majority pro Russia.  A few are over 75% pro Russia. It helps. A lot.  It won't stop the stingers but will diminish them. 

The war takes place in the east .  The Pentagon has already said that Ukraine was going to use an insurgency war plan in the east.  Those stingers will do some damage but that's not going to stop the Russians who have the help of local Separatist.

Going to be tuff fighting a Three Front war. 

Ukraine is going after Russian railroads ?  No.  Are you nuts ?  Ukraine is going to go after Russian power grid ?   You really are nuts. If they start bombing in the Russian Mother land the gloves will come off and Ukraine will cease to exist.  

If U.S. goes after Russian infrastructure that is an Act of War by U.S. against Russia.  Look out. WW lll .

U.S. likely will use it's technology to jam Russian operations but only inside Ukraine.  

Believe it not but in my opinion the major NATO members could care less about Ukraine losing a few oblasts of farmland.  "A minor incursion is acceptable". Just ask Brandon .

I have no interest in the outcome of this skirmish.  

The stingers will slow the Russian forces but will not stop them.  This won't take long.  

Just interested in how it affects the price of oil, natural gas, wheat.

Russia actually cannot afford to lose the blood, weapons, money, and public relations around the world that he is guaranteed to lose. Germany will become a pariah if it decides to buy Nordstream 2 natural gas. Not to say it won't though. It has a choice to make. Pay a little more for freedom or be subject to Russian blackmail forever. The Russian people do not want this bloodshed. Putin would be making this decision with a few of his crazy cronies, the rest are not in support, but have no say, neither does the average Russian. I feel sorry for the Russian and Ukrainian soldiers and civilians who would die for Putin's stupidity. No smarter than Hitler and subordinate to Emperor for life XI. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 2/8/2022 at 2:18 PM, Boat said:

You assume at least one tank making it very far. You need to Google the F-35 and it’s missile capability. Maybe a day or two to poof the entire Russian front line? Assuming all of us are not pooped by nukes instead. 

Plenty of U.S. Anti-Tank Cluster Bombs available like the one that took out an Iraqi tank unit, or even a small battlefield nuke as had during the real cold war. Both will send many dead Russians back to Russia in body bags.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, ronwagn said:

Russia actually cannot afford to lose the blood, weapons, money, and public relations around the world that he is guaranteed to lose. Germany will become a pariah if it decides to buy Nordstream 2 natural gas. Not to say it won't though. It has a choice to make. Pay a little more for freedom or be subject to Russian blackmail forever. The Russian people do not want this bloodshed. Putin would be making this decision with a few of his crazy cronies, the rest are not in support, but have no say, neither does the average Russian. I feel sorry for the Russian and Ukrainian soldiers and civilians who would die for Putin's stupidity. No smarter than Hitler and subordinate to Emperor for life XI. 

Ronwgn 

Respectfully disagree.

Germany is not into fighting old battles against the "Soviet Union" like good 'Ol Joe is.  This is 2022 not 1980.  Germany is fighting the Economic growth and security war. Germany is one of the winners.  The U.S. is losing.

Plus " .  .  .  . a little more" you say.  Natural gas would double to over $15 mmbtu if Natural Gas stops flowing to Europe from Russia.  

Some movement in NG due to some hedging of positions.  Smart money knows Russian oil will continue to flow.

As I have said I don't want Putin to succeed.  He is a despot. But he will succeed.

U.S. is losing the economic war .

Enough spend trillions to police the planet.

Think of the roads, bridges and housing the Trillions spent in Afghanistan could have built. 

China doesn't waste time and money.

Germany doesn't waste time and money.

Biden says NATO is strong and united.  Bull.  Europe tells Joe we'll be your friend if spend billions every year protecting us and let us ship cars and car parts to the U.S. without tariffs .  Joe Europe loves you.  America loves you , no more mean tweets.

Edited by bobo88
  • Like 2

(edited)

35 minutes ago, RichieRich216 said:

Plenty of U.S. Anti-Tank Cluster Bombs available like the one that took out an Iraqi tank unit, or even a small battlefield nuke as had during the real cold war. Both will send many dead Russians back to Russia in body bags.

S

Edited by bobo88

50 minutes ago, bobo88 said:

Ronwgn 

Respectfully disagree.

Germany is not into fighting old battles against the "Soviet Union" like good 'Ol Joe is.  This is 2022 not 1980.  Germany is fighting the Economic growth and security war. Germany is one of the winners.  The U.S. is losing.

Plus " .  .  .  . a little more" you say.  Natural gas would double to over $15 mmbtu if Natural Gas stops flowing to Europe from Russia.  

Some movement in NG due to some hedging of positions.  Smart money knows Russian oil will continue to flow.

As I have said I don't want Putin to succeed.  He is a despot. But he will succeed.

U.S. is losing the economic war .

Enough spend trillions to police the planet.

Think of the roads, bridges and housing the Trillions spent in Afghanistan could have built. 

China doesn't waste time and money.

Germany doesn't waste time and money.

Biden says NATO is strong and united.  Bull.  Europe tall Joe we'll be your friend is spend hundred of millions protecting us and let us ship cars and car parts to the U.S. without tariffs .  Joe Europe loves you.  America loves you , no more mean tweets.

Some good points bobo 88. I still say that Putin is making the Russian people poorer and poorer. He is distributing the wealth to his crony capitalists, security state, military, and gold reserves. The people must keep quiet or face the consequences. 

https://wid.world/country/russian-federation/ Income distribution over the decades. Not pretty!

(edited)

On 2/14/2022 at 7:44 PM, ronwagn said:

Some good points bobo 88. I still say that Putin is making the Russian people poorer and poorer. He is distributing the wealth to his crony capitalists, security state, military, and gold reserves. The people must keep quiet or face the consequences. 

https://wid.world/country/russian-federation/ Income distribution over the decades. Not pretty!

I agree the people suffer in Russia. He is a bad apple.  But Biden and Great Britain shipping tons of weapons and munitions to Ukraine  could get 20 to 40 thousand of their people killed in a futile losing effort.  Rather than give up some border oblasts to Russia thousands of Ukraine people killed.

Russia is going to pay ? Really ?

Read the latest OP headline:

"Russia And China Ink Huge Oil Deals As Ukraine Tensions Soar"

Biden wants to risk a war with Russia to show his metal and create a diversion from his disaster of a  Presidency.

And half the country eats it up.  Many good people believe him.

WHO CARES ABOUT UKRAINE.  EUROPE DOESN'T CARE.

BIDEN THINKS HE IS LIVING IN 1980.

Wake up ?  

UKRAINE IS NOT A DEMOCRACY. THE OPPOSITION LEADER HAS BEEN ARRESTED.  

PUTIN vs ZELENSKYY.  WHO CARES.

Someone have Dr.Jill Biden explain to Joe after he wakes up from nap time. IT'S THE ECONOMY !

Edited by bobo88

2 minutes ago, bobo88 said:

I agree the people suffer in Russia. He is a bad apple.  But Biden and Great Britain shipping tons of weapons and munitions to Ukraine  could get 20 to 40 thousand of their people killed in a futile losing effort.  Rather than give up some border oblasts to Russia thousands of Ukraine people killed.

Russia is going to pay ? Really ?

Read the latest OP headline:

Russia And China Ink Huge Oil Deals As Ukraine Tensions Soar

Biden wants to risk a war with Russia to show his metal and create a diversion from his disaster of a  Presidency

WHO CARES ABOUT UKRAINE.  EUROPE DOEST CARE.

BIDEN THINKS HE IS LIVING IN 1980.

Wake up ?  

UKRAINE IS NOT A DEMOCRACY. THE OPPOSITION LEADER HAS BEEN ARRESTED.  

PUTIN vs ZELENSKYY.  WHO CARES.

Someone have Dr.Jill Biden explain to Joe after he wakes up from nap time.

ITS THE ECONOMY !

Putin is sitting on a gigantic fortune in oil and gas but is endangering Russia's future by trying to screw over all of Europe and alienating all of the free world. He really gains nothing in Ukraine that compares to cooperation with Europe and selling its natural gas and oil for good but fair prices.