Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BL

Biden sending Kamala Harris to Europe to handle Ukraine Crisis ! !

(edited)

Need I say more.

Biden knows it's a no win situation policy wise nor politically.

VP Harris will take the blame for failed policy, again

You won't hear any more about ending the Nordstream 2.  Next up will be the narrative that the Minsk Accord will be the roadmap to de-escalate the Ukraine - Russia conflict.  Not likely .  Minsk allowed for a ceasefire 7 years ago, but it's a very vague and poorly written document.  Additionally , Russia is never even  mentioned in the document even though everyone knows Russia supplied the Separatist and had their Special Forces in the fight.

More Kabuki dance for now. Olympics will be over soon.  I think Putin makes his move in the next month.  My opinion only.

Some expect Putin to move on only the 4 or 5 provence along the far eastern border from Luhansk to Kherson/Crimea..  Outside chance he goes to Odessa in the south east.

A few of these provence are over 75% pro Russia.  The others are 50% to 74% pro Russia.  Biden plan to fund an insurgency will never materialize.

!

Edited by bobo88

(edited)

Well it depends what you mean by a real winning situation for USA in long-term perspective.

Because if it were to include Ukraine into NATO, I know that maybe twitter will be celebrating.

But after some years you will finally have to talk  seriously to the Russians so that they may little stop working with the Chinese a bit.

And then with Ukraine in NATO where Russia is completely ousted, it will be extremely difficult for you to get along.

In this aspect you dont have a Putin problem but problem with russian vital interests. Both with Navalny or anyone rulling Russia after Putin.

So I would suggest to rethink whats a real winning situation for the West on Ukraine in long term perspective

I think finlandization at max and nothing more.

Well, if only because it is not possible to throw someone out of NATO too much, it seems better not to accept them in advance

Edited by Tomasz

(edited)

3 hours ago, Tomasz said:

Well it depends what you mean by a winning situation for USA in long-term perspective.

Because if it were to include Ukraine into NATO, I know that maybe twitter will be celebrating.

But after some years you will finally have to talk  seriously to the Russians so that they may little stop working with the Chinese a bit.

And then with Ukraine in NATO where Russia is completely ousted, it will be extremely difficult for you to get along.

In this aspect you dont have a Putin problem but problem with russian vital interests. Both with Navalny or anyone rulling Russia after Putin.

Edited by bobo88

(edited)

4 hours ago, Tomasz said:

Well it depends what you mean by a real winning situation for USA in long-term perspective.

So I would suggest to rethink whats a real winning situation for the West on Ukraine in long term perspective

I think finlandization at max and nothing more.

Well, if only because it is not possible to throw someone out of NATO too much, it seems better not to accept them in advance

Tomasz

NATO really is an outdated organization.

Today Germany is more aligned with China and Russia than the United States.  If the Balkans are attacked will the Germs show ? No. Just don't put tariffs on our German cars and car parts. 

All NATO is now .  .  . " if you attack me (Euro NATO member) you will have to deal with the US."

It is a total one way Street."

Edited by bobo88