Tomasz

 What Russia has reached over three months diplomatic and military pressure on West ?

Recommended Posts

On 4/4/2022 at 8:49 AM, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Effectively, it is, because all the Kazakh exports go through Russia. Or China. So, it is also in Chinese sphere of influence. Geography is a bitch.

Before the recently unsuccessful color revolution attempt, did the Kazakh president have no real power. The old president / "father of the nation" Mr. Nazarbaev did. The current president, who kept his position by an accident, is making stuff up as he goes along. He needs to, as the old "power vertical" is pretty much gone.

I do not think that the stans are ready for any kind of parliamentary democracy. It would produce a fallback to the traditional governance setup, tribalism. See the daughter?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dariga_Nazarbayeva

I revert my opinion on her being  a corrupt person. See, in opposition to the daddy. Nepotism, where? I did not know her hubby got whacked in Austrian jail. Will investigate further. All within the later day tradition of the Roman Empire, where the senior Imperator, Augustus adopts the junior (Caesar) or is he is son-in-law. Why would he criticize? Not being the heir apparent anymore?

I can see a clear trend to downgrade Kazakhstan to some kind of Afghanistan or Somali? It is not. More USSR than anything historically significant. In Kazakh, and in general, UK should be better called Uzbekistan. Old Phil, who just crocked is an Admiral of the Flees, down through tampon Chuck and youth molesting Andrew, there is princess Ann., who is still a full admiral, despite her only interest in life being horse manure. And only then, her hubby, the vice admiral general Aladdin. who reached the position where commoner normally do - officer cadet. Some nepotism conceivably apparent in that? The old Liz noticed it look sod, and sent her grandson to an actual military academy, where they taught him how to fly a chopper while shooting Taliban. So, the boy now earns his upkeep personally driving giddy Russian oligarchs to charitable events, a win-win!

Next revelation - Dariga and Ze are on it together!

https://www.occrp.org/en/the-pandora-papers/pandora-papers-reveal-offshore-holdings-of-ukrainian-president-and-his-inner-circle

Unless, they are simply Soviet people who think alike. What kind of nifty "totally random address which leads directly into trash can would they come up with, when filling up the paperwork for murky offshore?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/221B_Baker_Street

Who would've thought that old Sherlock mailbox might still work? Good to know. Maybe well get my liaison communicating with them. They are at

85 Albert embankment. Name is Kinyaeff Foma.

What do they need more parliamentarism for? In a tribal concept, everybody always promotes their relatives and cronies from back home. Here, for Kazakhstan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhuz

senior got whatever historical layers there are, and Uzbekistan, potentially harboring Islamic jihadis and the largest city, Alma-Aty. About 100 dead, a few houses already caved in. Within a couple of development. Possibly

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_Wolves_(organization)

So, some Brito-Turkish alliance. Did you know Boris himself is some kind of Turk on his dad's side? Litvininko was the circuses for the masses. The bread was the oligarch Bereszovly and a few other people who came as packaged deal with Berezovsky. Co-author of Litvinenko, some stale "Sovietologist alive and has been repurposed for doormat . The book about the explosions in Volgodonsk being self-inflicted, as in "the government did it to themselves!" failed peer review.

Middle zhus is where the LPG/propane is actually extracted and where the protests started, but fizzled soon peacefully. Youngest is where Russian protection racketeering and the capitol city, previously called Astana and now Nursultan. So, the Astana Financial Center that is under the British "law" is no longer there? Ha-ha. Shouldn't be, that stuff is broken. Kazach officials yaps, caravan goes - collective bargaining.

I presume the use of "special military operation for liberation of Donbas"  is a part of development of conceptual Newspeak?

Surprised you are still here... How much ownership are you willing to take for your fellow countrymen and  their war crimes in Ukraine???? 

  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 4/1/2022 at 11:44 AM, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Nobody has sympathy for Julia Ioffe, a truly vile propagandist.

And nobody has any sympathy for anything Russian!

It must make you so proud to be witnessing the systemic war crimes and atrocities the Russian army are meting out to Ukrainian civilians all in the name of Putin!

The world will NEVER forgive Russia or Putin for their actions!

  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Russian forces are just about back where they started from in Ukraine. They did a tremendous amount of damage to the cities of Ukraine and to the people there but is nothing compared to the damage they have done to their own military reputation and to the reputation of Russia as a whole. Putin will use his best propaganda, but nothing he says will repair the damage he has done to Russia and innocent Russians and Ukrainians. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60938544

Map showing the Russian military advance into Ukraine from the east

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-ato/3452713-ukraine-destroys-three-enemy-air-targets-in-one-day.html

 

Ukraine destroys three enemy air targets in one day

Ukraine destroys three enemy air targets in one day

09.04.2022 01:30
 
On April 8, anti-aircraft missile forces of Ukraine destroyed three Russian air targets.

That’s according to the Air Command Center, Ukrinform reports.

"On April 8, anti-aircraft missile forces destroyed three air targets: a cruise missile, an UAV, and a helicopter. In addition, there is information from a Joint Forces Operation HQ about the downing of another Russcist helicopter," the statement said.

Read also: Zelensky on Kramatorsk shelling: another Russian war crime to be heard at tribunal

It is noted that the strike groups of bombers and assault aircraft supported by fighter jets continue to launch missiles on and bombard the occupying forces.

It was confirmed that on April 7, the occupiers' modern UAV, the Orion, was also down.

Slovakia has earlier handed Ukraine its S-300 air defense system.

Throughout this week, Ukraine forces engaged and destroyed more than 30 enemy air targets.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

Ukrainian defenders repulse seven enemy attacks, destroy nine tanks in JFO area

Ukrainian defenders successfully repulsed seven attacks by Russian invaders in the area of the Joint Forces Operation in the past 24 hours.

The JFO press service wrote this on Facebook, Ukrinform reports.

In particular, Ukrainian defenders destroyed 9 tanks, 7 units of armored vehicles and 5 units of enemy vehicles.

Ukrainian air defense units shot down two helicopters and one enemy cruise missile over Ukraine’s Donbas.

On February 24, Russian President Vladimir Putin announced the beginning of a full-scale invasion of Ukraine. Russian troops have been shelling and destroying key infrastructure facilities, conducting massive shelling of residential areas of Ukrainian cities and villages using artillery, multiple rocket launchers and ballistic missiles.

Martial law was imposed in Ukraine and general mobilization was announced.

The United States, the European Union, and other countries impose sanctions on Russia as an aggressor whose international isolation is growing by the day.

iy

Edited by Ron Wagner
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Australian Army delivers first Bushmaster armored vehicles to Ukrainian Army Defense News April 2022 Global Security army industry Posted On Friday, 08 April 2022 09:02 The first batch of three Thales Bushmaster Protected Mobility Vehicles was loaded onto a C-17A Globemaster III at RAAF Base Amberley on April 7 for delivery to Ukraine.. Mr Zelenskyy specifically requested the Australian-made Bushmasters.

They have arrived now and Australia will send another 20 plus protective gear  from troops withdrawn from Afghanistan.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

On 4/6/2022 at 4:39 PM, Rob Plant said:

And nobody has any sympathy for anything Russian!

It must make you so proud to be witnessing the systemic war crimes and atrocities the Russian army are meting out to Ukrainian civilians all in the name of Putin!

The world will NEVER forgive Russia or Putin for their actions!

There is a lot of support for Putin and Russia in my part of the world. 

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/3/19/why-are-indonesians-on-social-media-so-supportive-of-russia

You shouldn't just believe anything the biased Western media pushes.  Maybe you should watch Indian channels, which takes an even handed position 

https://youtu.be/ZbCwAk2Dg4o

Everybody on my chat groups blame the US and NATO for situation in Ukraine.  Everybody.

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Hotone
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Hotone said:

There is a lot of support for Putin and Russia in my part of the world. 

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/3/19/why-are-indonesians-on-social-media-so-supportive-of-russia

You shouldn't just believe anything the biased Western media pushes.  Maybe you should watch Indian channels, which takes an even handed position 

https://youtu.be/ZbCwAk2Dg4o

Everybody on my chat groups blame the US and NATO for situation in Ukraine.  Everybody.

 

 

 

 

 

I feel more woke now, thanks. As a soldier not from Ukraine I would never crawl inside a tank or various transporation vehicles. Their death traps. It is said the most dangerous job in the world is Chinese coal mines. The top spot now is held by Putin tank crews. 

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

On 4/9/2022 at 4:24 PM, Boat said:

I feel more woke now, thanks. As a soldier not from Ukraine I would never crawl inside a tank or various transporation vehicles. Their death traps. It is said the most dangerous job in the world is Chinese coal mines. The top spot now is held by Putin tank crews. 

Actually, I made a mistake - there is ONE person in all my chat groups who support Ukraine, US and the West, and he suffers from depression.  So all the normal and sane, well educated people support Russia, while the mentally ill person supports US-NATO.  

I am sure the Ukrainians have had so much success against the Russians because the Americans are helping them. Not just in terms of weapons, but reconnaissance, target spotting and even help to disrupt Russian communications. Unfortunately for everyone, this has become  a proxy war.

Edited by Hotone
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Hotone said:

There is a lot of support for Putin and Russia in my part of the world. 

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/3/19/why-are-indonesians-on-social-media-so-supportive-of-russia

You shouldn't just believe anything the biased Western media pushes.  Maybe you should watch Indian channels, which takes an even handed position 

https://youtu.be/ZbCwAk2Dg4o

Everybody on my chat groups blame the US and NATO for situation in Ukraine.  Everybody.

 

 

 

 

 

That is the typical socialist line. If that is what you align with just realize what it is. India has been riding the fence for decades too. They now want the Russian oil and gas just like China does. Russia is reduced to an oil, gas, mining, weapon, and timber provider. Some day the wind and solar will actually take over though. 

China will have a secondary ally that will be subservient to it. Russia will have to fear loss of its East and South.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

3 hours ago, Ron Wagner said:

That is the typical socialist line. If that is what you align with just realize what it is. India has been riding the fence for decades too. They now want the Russian oil and gas just like China does. Russia is reduced to an oil, gas, mining, weapon, and timber provider. Some day the wind and solar will actually take over though. 

China will have a secondary ally that will be subservient to it. Russia will have to fear loss of its East and South.

America is dismissive towards Russia, but sees China as its greatest enemy.  China knows that if America destroys Russia, then they will be the next target.  In fact, America has already surrounded China, and with AUKUS, adds Australia to a nuclear pact targeting China.  

A kinetic war between the US and China is inevitable, especially if Trump gets reelected in 2024.  While China has been building up its nuclear arsenal, they will never reach parity with America.  China will need Russia to provide a nuclear umbrella, when this war breaks out.  What is the point of coveting Russian territory, when China faces an existential threat from the US?  

Unlike America, China have never had any subservient allies.  Even small countries that have substantial Chinese investments can dictate terms to China.  I have seen this in Myanmar and my own country. 

Edited by Hotone
  • Like 1
  • Rolling Eye 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ron Wagner said:

Russia is reduced to an oil, gas, mining, weapon, and timber provider. Some day the wind and solar will actually take over though. 

Nuclear power based on Thorium as fuel, is a dark horse.  If China makes a breakthrough, this technology could become mainstream in a decades time:

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02459-w

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hotone said:

America is dismissive towards Russia, but sees China as its greatest enemy.  China knows that if America destroys Russia, then they will be the next target.  In fact, America has already surrounded China, and with AUKUS, adds Australia to a nuclear pact targeting China.  

A kinetic war between the US and China is inevitable, especially if Trump gets reelected in 2024.  While China has been building up its nuclear arsenal, they will never reach parity with America.  China will need Russia to provide a nuclear umbrella, when this war breaks out.  What is the point of coveting Russian territory, when China faces an existential threat from the US?  

Unlike America, China have never had any subservient allies.  Even small countries that have substantial Chinese investments can dictate terms to China.  I have seen this in Myanmar and my own country. 

I would say that North Korea is in a subservient puppet position. Not sure about the other bordering Southeast Asian countries but the phony dash lines show how China really feels about the rights of any countries around the area. China conquered Tibet, Inner Mongolia, Xinjiang, Manchuria and other areas which form the larger part of what is now called China. They emigrated millions of Han Chinese to take control of all of those areas which they now demand be called China. They are no better than Russia. The world knows that they seek world hegemony. They will never achieve it. The Red Dragon will be slain at some point in the future. It is not the fault of the Chinese people but the leaders of the "Communist Party" which is really just another fascist state. Most know that communism doesn't work, yet Xi is still playing with the idea of being another Mao.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchuria 

BVbJFMuzKa25CbgNUiAYeZJy1K_ehGeniasVsfnutkBPmIMlD9pUdTt4SE2yyTqdY-qF5tVL883jCmcFNCH3kJlhl-pRYie41-PhA5tAogNxMYbEzRThq9lb1W62JJKHdfl5E72k

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Hotone said:

Everybody on my chat groups blame the US and NATO for situation in Ukraine.  Everybody.

that's like supporting someone (putin) who abuses their ex (ukraine) for flirting with a new partner (US or nato)

 

 

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Hotone said:

Actually, I made a mistake - there is ONE person in all my chat groups who support Ukraine, US and the West, and he suffers from depression.  So all the normal and sane, well educated people support Russia, while the mentally ill person supports Ukraine.  

I am sure the Ukrainians have had so much success against the Russians because the Americans are helping them. Not just in terms of weapons, but reconnaissance, target spotting and even help to disrupt Russian communications. Unfortunately for everyone, this has become  a proxy war.

seems like large portions the Hindu population believe in genocide as well. 

Religious Leaders Invite Hindus to Slaughter Muslims in India

https://www.world-today-news.com/viral-video-religious-leaders-invite-hindus-to-slaughter-muslims-in-india/

Birds of a feather flock together.

  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, what has Putin accomplished?

Plenty.  He has proven to the world...

Biden; we will not send troops into Ukraine.  Translation; USA is too cowardly to fight a real opponent.

Biden: NATO will not send troops into Ukraine. Translation: NATO cannot defend Europe: admission US planes tanks etc are inferior; US cannot reveal its inadequacies to the world.

Biden: we will impose sanctions from hell. Results: no effect upon Ruble Fx rate; more oil flowing than prior; Ruble is now an international currency; India has increased economic ties with Russia; China will buy natural resources at a discount to world prices; Europe will suffer from soaring input prices, economic collapse, and social violence/upheaval.

This is the beginning of the end of USD and USA hegemony. The USA is a usury economy, only. The only choice remaining for the US is either to accept the loss of hegemony, or start a war to destroy the world.

The despicable fact is the US elite and military believe they can survive a nuclear war by living in mountain caves for 100 years, and repopulate the world by selective breeding. Hitler's greatest wet dream.

 

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Hotone said:

There is a lot of support for Putin and Russia in my part of the world. 

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/3/19/why-are-indonesians-on-social-media-so-supportive-of-russia

You shouldn't just believe anything the biased Western media pushes.  Maybe you should watch Indian channels, which takes an even handed position 

https://youtu.be/ZbCwAk2Dg4o

Everybody on my chat groups blame the US and NATO for situation in Ukraine.  Everybody.

 

 

 

 

 

Everybody on my chat groups blame the US and NATO for situation in Ukraine.  Everybody......??????????

 

sounds like you are keeping company with some real sick people

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, frankfurter said:

So, what has Putin accomplished?

Plenty.  He has proven to the world...

Biden; we will not send troops into Ukraine.  Translation; USA is too cowardly to fight a real opponent.

Biden: NATO will not send troops into Ukraine. Translation: NATO cannot defend Europe: admission US planes tanks etc are inferior; US cannot reveal its inadequacies to the world.

Biden: we will impose sanctions from hell. Results: no effect upon Ruble Fx rate; more oil flowing than prior; Ruble is now an international currency; India has increased economic ties with Russia; China will buy natural resources at a discount to world prices; Europe will suffer from soaring input prices, economic collapse, and social violence/upheaval.

This is the beginning of the end of USD and USA hegemony. The USA is a usury economy, only. The only choice remaining for the US is either to accept the loss of hegemony, or start a war to destroy the world.

The despicable fact is the US elite and military believe they can survive a nuclear war by living in mountain caves for 100 years, and repopulate the world by selective breeding. Hitler's greatest wet dream.

 

what has Putin accomplished????

I would not call war crimes an accomplishment....unless you are a criminal

This is the beginning of the end of USD????? how much do you get paid to post such garbage?????

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 3/23/2022 at 9:45 AM, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Music to Chinese ears!

Indeed, it was Putin that boasted just last year that he will be the fox that watches the Dragon and the Giant Eagle do battle, only to pick up the spoils. And it turned out the other way ha ha ha. As a Western Imperialist, I feel very sorry for you Andrei. You are clearly a very knowledgeable young man, but like your leader, you are a terrible strategist. I have tried my darndest to integrate Russia into the EU, but Putin has consistently shot himself, and Russia, in the foot. I have warned your President on multiple occassions that Russia will become collateral damage if she chooses China versus the West. There was a much better way. They say you can lead a horse to water, but cannot make it drink? Within 5 months (maybe 6), Russia will break apart. Then we will seek revenge on China for giving us Covid and actually crowing about it instead of apologising. Even India will have to re-think their strategy in a big way. In particular, they will need to become less arrogant about their abilities. Ultimately, the West has had a gutful of each country and will focus more intently on developing Africa and South America instead. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 3/23/2022 at 10:55 PM, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Putin is not despotic at all. He's considered a rather moderate and indecisive politician at home. His tough guy image is entirely a projection of your media.

Why should I help make Russia more of a "democracy", a system I abhor? You are obviously demonstrating it being nothing but a crazed lynching mob. I don't want to be ruled by a lynched mob of crazed zombies programmed by the media, regardless how large a majority they constitute.

I suggest you get used to it son. There was one thing you got right, the Democrats of USA are the real war-mongers, just like Putin and Xi, for the simple reason that they are also communists that do not believe in freedom or democracy. Communists always end up fighting between each other once they have run out of "entitled" people to steal from.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 3/24/2022 at 5:13 AM, TailingsPond said:

Accept it Trump likes Putin.

I doubt it. Not any more. Not even Trump could fail to be astonished by the stupidity of Putin at this stage of the game. Nobody believed (including myself), just how badly Putin lost the plot. Even threatened nukes on 5 occassions?!? Suicidal comes to mind.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 3/24/2022 at 7:00 AM, Ron Wagner said:

Why would Poland want to endanger itself by starting their own war with Russian forces? That does not pass my litmus test. They have already suffered and are doing their part by helping Ukraine, their new comrade. 

Simple. Poland knows that combined with Ukraine, they could crush Russia. And half of Belarus is also fighting WITH the Ukranians now. Putin's bluff has already been called Ron. He is on a road to nowhere, a hiding to nothing. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 3/24/2022 at 7:00 AM, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Try an opposite point of view for a change

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSkpIq3T-Zc

hmmmm.... maybe the CIA was correct that he was a Russian Stooge? Ritter looks at the trees and ignores the forest. At least Anya gets it. Fact is, most of the US generals and the US political establishment don't give a shit about Putin's nuclear threats any more. The mere fact that he made them 5 times made NATO realise that Putin has to go at any cost. Including nuclear war. Same with Mr Xi, who is building thousands as we speak. The biggest mistake he could possibly make. Heck, even Australia has just announced that we will be building hypersonic weapons ASAP. Expect similar announcements from Japan and South Korea before long. The Genie is out of the bottle now, Putin miscalculated badly. As far as Western leaders are concerned, Putin and Xi are determined to destroy the world one way or another, either through CO2-induced global cooking or the nuclear variety. They are talking to the hand now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Wombat One said:

Simple. Poland knows that combined with Ukraine, they could crush Russia. And half of Belarus is also fighting WITH the Ukranians now. Putin's bluff has already been called Ron. He is on a road to nowhere, a hiding to nothing. 

well, before, I had doubts about you; but now I know you are deranged.

But reading your boasts, I would like to see ANY Polish leader acknowledge your pseudonym and state YOU were the one to convince Poland to war with Russia,

C'mon wombie, let's see Poland fight Russia, and with you at the front line. Even war mongers like you deserve their day in the sun, no?

 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Wombat One said:

hmmmm.... maybe the CIA was correct that he was a Russian Stooge? Ritter looks at the trees and ignores the forest. At least Anya gets it. Fact is, most of the US generals and the US political establishment don't give a shit about Putin's nuclear threats any more. The mere fact that he made them 5 times made NATO realise that Putin has to go at any cost. Including nuclear war. Same with Mr Xi, who is building thousands as we speak. The biggest mistake he could possibly make. Heck, even Australia has just announced that we will be building hypersonic weapons ASAP. Expect similar announcements from Japan and South Korea before long. The Genie is out of the bottle now, Putin miscalculated badly. As far as Western leaders are concerned, Putin and Xi are determined to destroy the world one way or another, either through CO2-induced global cooking or the nuclear variety. They are talking to the hand now.

uh, if the generals don't give a shit, why aren't they defending Ukraine?  uh, maybe 'cause they are chicken shits?

c'mon wombie. Let's see you give the order to have NATO fight Russia.

 

  • Haha 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.