Tomasz

 What Russia has reached over three months diplomatic and military pressure on West ?

Recommended Posts

(edited)

9 minutes ago, Rob Plant said:

who mentioned gambling???

Roulette there is a no fail system but the returns are poor and its boring as hell!

Russians dont gamble because they are all skint

Gambling is more a Chinese vice than anywhere else in the world, they will literally bet on who is going to fart next!

Oh, what else are those "league fixings" good for, then?

You mean the martingale? It does not apply to the Russian roulette. You cannot double the stake that is your life.

Yes, skint. So true.

Edited by Andrei Moutchkine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-ato/3508537-un-says-4481-civilians-killed-in-ukraine-since-russian-invasion-started.html

Here is the truth to prove that Andrei is not to be relied on. Russians have killed civilians on purpose. They have used cluster bombs on many houses and blown up many large apartment buildings all over Ukraine, yet some want to deny the weapons Ukraine needs to punish Russia. 

 

UN says 4,481 civilians killed in Ukraine since Russian invasion started

UN says 4,481 civilians killed in Ukraine since Russian invasion started

16.06.2022 20:19
 
The Office of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) says that 4,481 civilians have been killed and 5,565 injured in Ukraine since the full-scale Russian invasion started on February 24.

That's according to a civilian casualty update published by OHCHR on June 16, Ukrinform reports.

According to the update, those killed include 1,739 men, 1,159 women, 119 girls, and 125 boys, as well as 40 children and 1,299 adults whose sex is yet unknown.

Those injured include 1,133 men, 788 women, 125 girls, and 164 boys, as well as 173 children and 3,182 adults whose sex is yet unknown.

Most of the civilian casualties recorded were caused by the use of explosive weapons with a wide impact area, including shelling from heavy artillery and multiple launch rocket systems, and missile and air strikes.

OHCHR believes that the actual figures are considerably higher, as the receipt of information from some locations where intense hostilities have been going on has been delayed and many reports are still pending corroboration.

This concerns, for example, Mariupol (Donetsk region), Izium (Kharkiv region), and Popasna (Luhansk region), where there are allegations of numerous civilian casualties.

On February 24, 2022, Russia launched an unprovoked war against Ukraine. The invaders have been shelling and bombing cities, towns and villages in Ukraine, torturing and killing civilians.

The U.S., EU and other countries have imposed sanctions on the aggressor country.

  •  
  •  
  •  

3508537?rnd=944209666

 
Edited by Ron Wagner
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

22 hours ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Nobody is "slaughtering" them and committing war crimes.

The fact that Russian soldiers have been accused (with video evidence) and so far 1 found guilty of war crimes with the others pending suggests the opposite Andrei. We do have eyes you know.

Edited by Rob Plant
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Rob Plant said:

The fact that Russian soldiers have been accused (with video evidence) and so far 1 found guilty of war crimes with the others pending suggests the opposite Andrei. We do have eyes you know.

And, have you seen any evidence other than soldier's testimony? Don't know much about the case, but have my doubts about Ukrainian justice. Individual crimes might happen. What I mean is that nobody is raping toddlers with spoons by platoons. The locals may just as easily sue Russian soldiers in a Russian criminal court, BTW. Some already did so, successfully. I think it was about a combine harvester nicked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

And, have you seen any evidence other than soldier's testimony? Don't know much about the case, but have my doubts about Ukrainian justice. Individual crimes might happen. What I mean is that nobody is raping toddlers with spoons by platoons. The locals may just as easily sue Russian soldiers in a Russian criminal court, BTW. Some already did so, successfully. I think it was about a combine harvester nicked.

Its very clear and has been in all media for many weeks now, plus the guy admitted to shooting an unarmed civilian.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-61496428

The rest of what you say remains to be proven either way.

War brings out the worst in humanity, on all sides.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

Its very clear and has been in all media for many weeks now, plus the guy admitted to shooting an unarmed civilian.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-61496428

The rest of what you say remains to be proven either way.

War brings out the worst in humanity, on all sides.

42 investigators from the ICC, an organization Russia is not a signatory to and which got no jurisdiction on the case. Gotcha. I see where it is going...

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

42 investigators from the ICC, an organization Russia is not a signatory to and which got no jurisdiction on the case. Gotcha. I see where it is going...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GUrNPPTSWM

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/60907259

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/ukrainian-civilians-shot-in-back-by-russian-soldiers-cnn-kyiv-war-crimes-invasion-b999749.html

Andrei they say seeing is believing, clearly this doesnt work for you.

By the way the last one was a Russian soldier shooting 2 unarmed security guard civilians in the back as they walked away.

You say you arent brainwashed by propoganda and yet you dont believe your own eyes and you even dont believe the guy who admitted his own crime.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EXCERPT from The New York Times – May 20th
“The more than $40 billion in additional aid to Ukraine approved by Congress on Thursday brings the total U.S. commitment during the Russian invasion to roughly $54 billion, when combined with the aid package passed in March.”
https://archive.ph/KWTo9

 

LIST of COMPANIES and their VALUE in the marketplace
(Market Cap – Market Capitalization which changes with stock prices)
https://companiesmarketcap.com/page/3/
https://archive.ph/vdgHh

Comparing $54 Billion to Ukraine…

Target – $64 B
Bank of Montreal – $64 B
FedEx – $60 B
Waste Management – $58 B
General Dynamics – $58 B
Humana – $54 B
Heineken – $54 B
BMW – $54 B
Dollar General – $52 B
Occidental Petroleum – $52 B (This company plans to spend almost one billion to suck CO2 out of the air and pipe it underground.)
HCA Healthcare – $51 B
Moderna – $50 B
Nitendo – $49 B
Mitsubishi – $48 B
Thomson Reuters – $48 B
Marriot International – $48 B
General Motors – $46 B

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2022/06/09/amid-official-silence-russian-soldiers-families-get-answers-from-the-enemy-a77884

 

Amid Official Silence, Russian Soldiers’ Families Get Answers From the Enemy

 

FullSizeRender.jpg
June 9, 2022
    
Working_trip_of_the_President_of_Ukraine_to_the_Kyiv_region_02.jpgDestroyed Russian military equipment in Bucha near Kyiv, Ukraine.president.gov.ua

Relatives of Russian soldier Amir Shaikenov came across a photo of a dead man in Ukraine on social media that caused his family immediate alarm. 

The soldier in the picture taken in the Ukrainian city of Bucha bore a striking resemblance to Shaikenov, whose elite military unit, the 76th Air Assault Division, was deployed to the area in the opening weeks of the war. 

“There were hopes that this photo was a fake and everything was a lie,” Shaikenov’s brother Kayrat wrote in a subsequent post on social media site VKontakte in which he announced that Amir Shaikenov had, indeed, been killed. 

“Hope was shrinking with each passing day as we got more and more [details] confirming the death of the soldier.” 

Amid a lack of official information from the Russian military authorities, Shaikenov’s family is one of hundreds who have learned about the loss of loved ones from online posts by Ukrainians. 

Some of these are accidents that occur as Ukrainians document the destruction and death of war – but others are more deliberate, the result of work by Ukrainian officials and volunteers seeking to publicize Russia’s military losses. 

Ukrainian volunteer groups, under the loose name of an “IT Army,” work to spread information and photos of deceased Russian military personnel on social media – particularly on Vkontakte and messaging app Telegram – to inform their families in Russia. 

62333fdf.jpg

Amir Shaikenov.Kayrat Shaykenov / vk.com

 

“Your average person shouldn’t be seeing pictures of decomposition,” said Sarah Ashbridge, a military historian and expert in the recovery of dead soldiers at the Royal United Services Institute in London, referring to some of the more gruesome photos circulating online.  

“Imagine if that’s how you find out that your family member is dead.”

Russian blogger Vasiliy Matenov, who runs an Instagram account called Asians of Russia, told The Moscow Times how he was used as an intermediary between Russian soldiers’ families and the Ukrainians looking to contact them because of the popularity of his posts among the ethnic minority groups which are over-represented in the Russian army. 

On one occasion, Matenov was approached by a Ukraine-based journalist looking for the family of a Russian soldier called Artysh Namchal.

“We found his relatives and gave them the journalist's contact details. Artysh was then in detention [in Ukraine],” said Matenov. 

Like many families who learn the fate of their loved ones from the Ukrainian side, Namchal’s relatives apparently chose not to respond. 

Some of the families fear association with Ukrainians could cause problems with the Russian authorities while others are told to do nothing by the military in the absence of any official information, according to Matenov. 

Russia last updated its military death toll in Ukraine on March 25, and since then the figure has been shrouded in secrecy. 

 

A destroyed Russian military vehicle in Ukraine.           armyinform.com.ua (CC BY 4.0)A destroyed Russian military vehicle in Ukraine.armyinform.com.ua (CC BY 4.0)

Tallies by independent media outlets tracking social media and local news reports suggest over 3,000 Russian soldiers have been killed – over twice the official death count – while independent analyst Michael Kofman has estimated Russia’s losses at about 10,000. 

A month after Matenov was initially contacted about Namchal, a photo of what appeared to be the soldier’s mangled body and a makeshift grave, likely in the village of Malaya Rohan in Ukraine’s Kharkiv region, was widely shared on social media. 

Multiple Ukrainian accounts posted the news of Namchal’s death to the VKontakte page of the recording studio he owned in his Siberian hometown of Abakan. 

In the comments under a post with photos of Namchal and his family, one Ukrainian account wrote: "[You] should've just kept living [instead of] going to Ukraine to kill Ukrainians."

In an attempt to reach Namchal’s family members, VKontakte accounts – apparently run by Ukrainians – messaged various people on his friends list. 

In one such exchange seen by The Moscow Times, the Ukrainian account said it was part of a “family-finding mission.” It went on to say that deceased soldiers “clearly do not exist” for the Russian authorities, and shared the photo allegedly showing Namchal’s body. 

While Ukrainian media reports suggest that Namchal’s body was exhumed by Ukrainian forces last month, The Moscow Times was unable to confirm whether he was alive. His death has not been confirmed by Russia’s Defense Ministry or local officials. 

In the village of Malaya Rohan in Ukraine’s Kharkiv region a makeshift grave marker reads: "Here the Russian occupant Artysh Namchal Oolovich is buried, 22.07.1998, Republic of Tyva."            apostrophe.uaIn the village of Malaya Rohan in Ukraine’s Kharkiv region a makeshift grave marker reads: "Here the Russian occupant Artysh Namchal Oolovich is buried, 22.07.1998, Republic of Tyva."apostrophe.ua

Attempts to reach out to Russian families, like that of Namchal, by Ukrainian cyber-activists occur in parallel with Ukrainian-run Telegram channels designed for the families of Russian soldiers, including Cargo 200, which posts pictures of dead soldiers and prisoners, and Gorushko, which re-posts public information about dead servicemen. 

The Ukrainian government has also established the “Come Back Alive from Ukraine” hotline for relatives of Russian soldiers seeking information about their loved ones. 

While the work of Ukraine’s “IT Army” fills an information vacuum about military casualties, publishing pictures of the dead soldiers online and sharing them with family members raises many ethical questions, according to expert Ashbridge. 

No less questionable is the use of facial recognition software, which, according to a recent investigation by The Washington Post, has been employed widely by Ukrainian officials to identify captured and dead Russian soldiers. 

Not only does this violate data protection regulations but, according to Ashbridge, variations in body decomposition processes can lead to a “significant percentage of wrong identifications, which would be mortifying for the families.” 

Abandoned Russian military rations in Ukraine.           Ales Ustsinau / pexelsAbandoned Russian military rations in Ukraine.Ales Ustsinau / pexels

Mistaken identifications could become more common as the fighting in Ukraine continues into the summer and higher temperatures mean decomposition occurs faster, she said.  

The mother of one Russian soldier currently in Ukraine received a call from a Ukrainian woman who found a phone book in a town recently vacated by the Russian army. 

“We were scared that — if he is dead — his body will never be returned home, but rather cremated or buried in a mass grave,” the mother, who requested anonymity to speak freely, told The Moscow Times. 

She remained in contact with the Ukrainian woman who promised to give her son a proper burial if his body was found. 

But she found out a few days later that her son was actually alive – and had simply lost his phone book during a retreat. 

“No one in our family supported the ‘operation’ from the very start,” she said, using the phrase preferred by Russian officials to describe the war. 

“But after this experience, our hatred towards the [Russian] government has only gotten stronger.” 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/18/2022 at 9:29 AM, Tom Nolan said:

EXCERPT from The New York Times – May 20th
“The more than $40 billion in additional aid to Ukraine approved by Congress on Thursday brings the total U.S. commitment during the Russian invasion to roughly $54 billion, when combined with the aid package passed in March.”
https://archive.ph/KWTo9

 

 

 

LIST of COMPANIES and their VALUE in the marketplace
(Market Cap – Market Capitalization which changes with stock prices)
https://companiesmarketcap.com/page/3/
https://archive.ph/vdgHh

 

Comparing $54 Billion to Ukraine…

 

Target – $64 B
Bank of Montreal – $64 B
FedEx – $60 B
Waste Management – $58 B
General Dynamics – $58 B
Humana – $54 B
Heineken – $54 B
BMW – $54 B
Dollar General – $52 B
Occidental Petroleum – $52 B (This company plans to spend almost one billion to suck CO2 out of the air and pipe it underground.)
HCA Healthcare – $51 B
Moderna – $50 B
Nitendo – $49 B
Mitsubishi – $48 B
Thomson Reuters – $48 B
Marriot International – $48 B
General Motors – $46 B

 

Money well spent to weaken Russia and to support Ukraine from aggression on the European borders. We are spending far more on really less important issues. 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Ron Wagner said:

Money well spent to weaken Russia and to support Ukraine from aggression on the European borders. We are spending far more on really less important issues. 

Well, axing the so called $140B "department of education" supporting/teaching ZERO children would be a good place to start.  Not one penny should come from the Federal government. 

Department of housing and urban development $60B should be next.  Another state issue. 

Almost eliminating Department of Interior by sending all the lands back to the states in which they reside should be next, though there are government services which actually are useful such as USGS, but here even USGS could nearly be eliminated as majority of what they do would go to the states with said lands. USGS would become more a collection/standards agency between the states akin to the department of commerce.  Though even most of what the department of commerce actually does is minuscule compared to its budget. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/16/2022 at 6:00 AM, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Oh, what else are those "league fixings" good for, then?

You mean the martingale? It does not apply to the Russian roulette. You cannot double the stake that is your life.

Yes, skint. So true.

Hey Boris GFY!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Troubles for the Ukrainians over the last 2 weeks.

  1. - a Kaliber hit (from Black Sea) destroyed in  Central Ukraine  50 Generals and High ranking officers
  2. - Large Warehouse destroyed in Odessa region
  3. - Ukraine lost 50% in 4 Months of their own military equipment. (meaning they're running out)
  4. - west material counts only in 7-12% range.
  5. - 15 US Howitzer's destroyed on a single day Areas Avdiivka, Keramik, Zhelanny in total over 40% of those 100+ Howitzers are destroyed  or out of service. (out of service means repair)
  6. - the western support comes years to late.

- the Russian front is now 1000+ km long. And the Ukraines think they can change it till end of August. Ukraine is down. They can only provide the white flag. Otherwise a large number of People will die in large Cities like Dnjepro and around.

  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

On 6/18/2022 at 9:29 AM, Tom Nolan said:

EXCERPT from The New York Times – May 20th
“The more than $40 billion in additional aid to Ukraine approved by Congress on Thursday brings the total U.S. commitment during the Russian invasion to roughly $54 billion, when combined with the aid package passed in March.”
https://archive.ph/KWTo9

 

 

 

LIST of COMPANIES and their VALUE in the marketplace
(Market Cap – Market Capitalization which changes with stock prices)
https://companiesmarketcap.com/page/3/
https://archive.ph/vdgHh

 

Comparing $54 Billion to Ukraine…

 

Target – $64 B
Bank of Montreal – $64 B
FedEx – $60 B
Waste Management – $58 B
General Dynamics – $58 B
Humana – $54 B
Heineken – $54 B
BMW – $54 B
Dollar General – $52 B
Occidental Petroleum – $52 B (This company plans to spend almost one billion to suck CO2 out of the air and pipe it underground.)
HCA Healthcare – $51 B
Moderna – $50 B
Nitendo – $49 B
Mitsubishi – $48 B
Thomson Reuters – $48 B
Marriot International – $48 B
General Motors – $46 B

 

40 million people standing up to the Russian Bear. A very good thing and we must support them in this patriotic task. We being all of the Free World. This is our most important expenditure for our defense in the world. Next may be Taiwan. We must all stand up against our two main enemies and their allies. 

DOD budget 2022
 
On March 28, 2022, the Biden-Harris Administration submitted to Congress a proposed Fiscal Year (FY) 2023 Budget request of $813.3 billion for national defense, $773.0 billion of which is for the Department of Defense (DoD).Mar 28, 2022
Edited by Ron Wagner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

16 hours ago, Starschy said:

Troubles for the Ukrainians over the last 2 weeks.

  1. - a Kaliber hit (from Black Sea) destroyed in  Central Ukraine  50 Generals and High ranking officers
  2. - Large Warehouse destroyed in Odessa region
  3. - Ukraine lost 50% in 4 Months of their own military equipment. (meaning they're running out)
  4. - west material counts only in 7-12% range.
  5. - 15 US Howitzer's destroyed on a single day Areas Avdiivka, Keramik, Zhelanny in total over 40% of those 100+ Howitzers are destroyed  or out of service. (out of service means repair)
  6. - the western support comes years to late.

- the Russian front is now 1000+ km long. And the Ukraines think they can change it till end of August. Ukraine is down. They can only provide the white flag. Otherwise a large number of People will die in large Cities like Dnjepro and around.

Russian Troops in Ukraine Face ‘Extraordinary’ Casualty Rates: U.K. Intelligence

https://www.usnews.com/news/world-report/articles/2022-06-22/russian-troops-in-ukraine-face-extraordinary-casualty-rates-u-k-intelligence

Here’s a look at the $5.6 billion in firepower the U.S. has committed to Ukraine in its fight against Russia

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/17/russia-ukraine-war-summary-of-weapons-us-has-given-to-ukraine.html

Then of course there is what Europe are giving in addition to this!

Boasting a front line 1000KM long is frankly stupid as that just makes it a very weak line in the first place and easy to penetrate. let alone the logistical nightmare of servicing the needs of those men fighting on that front line.

Ukraine is not down, Russia cant even take the Donbass after months of fighting when most in the West thought this would take a week.

This wont help those Russian rocket fodder!

U.S. long-range rocket systems arrive in Ukraine - minister

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/us-long-range-rocket-systems-arrive-ukraine-minister-2022-06-23/

Edited by Rob Plant
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Russia-Ukraine western narrative is deliberately designed to capture the western populace into a MASS FORMATION.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Tom Nolan said:

The Russia-Ukraine western narrative is deliberately designed to capture the western populace into a MASS FORMATION.

And the Russia-Ukraine Eastern narrative is deliberately designed to capture the eastern populace into a MASS FORMATION.

 

How Putin is rewriting Russia’s history to serve his own agenda in Ukraine

https://www.grid.news/story/global/2022/05/09/how-putin-is-rewriting-russias-history-to-serve-his-own-agenda-in-ukraine/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GUrNPPTSWM

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/60907259

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/ukrainian-civilians-shot-in-back-by-russian-soldiers-cnn-kyiv-war-crimes-invasion-b999749.html

Andrei they say seeing is believing, clearly this doesn't work for you.

By the way, the last one was a Russian soldier shooting 2 unarmed security guard civilians in the back as they walked away.

You say you aren't brainwashed by propaganda and yet you don't believe your own eyes and you even don't believe the guy who admitted his own crime.

The video  where the Ukronazies shoot  Russian POWs in the kneecaps is real, alright. It has been geolocated and the names of the perps are known. There is a lot more of this that has happened. They are obviously going to get in trouble for filming this, one way or another. Otherwise, is the Ukronazi government all in favor of it. They also had an important medic on TV claiming that all the Russian POWs in his custody get castrated. You have created a monster. The Ukronazies exist in an environment of complete impunity and think their shit don't smell. They can do whatever and the so-called "civilized word" is still going to say that it is Russian propaganda and their shit don't smell.

The other video has been debunked. The Russian forces obviously do not ride a civilian white van with "Russian Forces"  writ on it. In the area under Russian control, they would be riding a regulation armored vehicle. If they are ever found riding a civilian white van, the regulation armored vehicle has been blown up, and they are running for their life through an area not under Russian control. The last thing they would want to do in this case is attracting attention to themselves.

My interpretation of "seeing is believing maxim". BBC? No, no, no! I will never believe a word they say. Absolutely everything in there is some kinda of vicious propaganda construct, even if it is a gorgeous nature documentary with commentary by David Attenborough.

The only non-trivial part of the video is that there are actually several hours of CCTV footage which have been cut between the first appearance of the "Russian forces" and the execution. This suggests that "Russian forces" came back with some new information on "civilian victim" This stuff is ancient, Rob. Skip your government's creaking propaganda mouthpiece. Subscribe to raw footage on Telegram, get an Ukronazi penpal. I've got one. He is an Italian "mercenary" and a very unconvincing Nazi. More like a young man who grew up on the wrong side of town, demonstrated a complete lack of ability at academic activities and was looking for some other form of "social lift" Joining an organization which, though potentially evil, got a reputation for strength and sticking to their own. Mafia, USMC or the Nazis fit the bill. My penal also quite likes the "Russians" (LDPR) who he considers to be an organization he could easily join, if he weren't already employed. Who do you like better, Camorra or Ndranhetta? (regionally acceptable forms of Italian mafia) My associate simply digs the lifestyle in the Eastern Ukraine. What are they really doing there? Cooking drugs, smuggling firearms and counterfeiting money, of course. A wannabe neo-pagan Nazi circle like the Azov is a very convenient cover for organized crime. Outside of Germany and Austria, is their usual activities like tattooing SS runes on their asses considered, at most, a petty crime. Now that the real Russians are in town, my associate needs to scram, which he does not understand. Spooking them would be the point in executing two hapless Brits and one Moroccan the DPR sentenced to death. Unless they are for real, which you can tell by their rank in Ukrainian military. Foreign useful idiots may not attain ranks beyond corporal in regular Ukrainian military, which happens to be the rank Hitler attained in the German military, as well as the rank of a trained dog.
 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/24/2022 at 9:24 AM, Ron Wagner said:

40 million people standing up to the Russian Bear. A very good thing and we must support them in this patriotic task. We being all of the Free World. This is our most important expenditure for our defense in the world. Next may be Taiwan. We must all stand up against our two main enemies and their allies. 

DOD budget 2022
 
On March 28, 2022, the Biden-Harris Administration submitted to Congress a proposed Fiscal Year (FY) 2023 Budget request of $813.3 billion for national defense, $773.0 billion of which is for the Department of Defense (DoD).Mar 28, 2022

Please explain why China is your enemy.  Has China ever attacked any US troops anywhere?  Do you own Taiwan? fyi, From 1945 to 1975, the USA sanctioned China and prevented China from purchasing crude, grains, fertilizers, and thousands of other items.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/24/2022 at 5:20 PM, Rob Plant said:

And the Russia-Ukraine Eastern narrative is deliberately designed to capture the eastern populace into a MASS FORMATION.

 

How Putin is rewriting Russia’s history to serve his own agenda in Ukraine

https://www.grid.news/story/global/2022/05/09/how-putin-is-rewriting-russias-history-to-serve-his-own-agenda-in-ukraine/

Anything specific you are unhappy with? Both Lenin chartering UkrSSR and Rurik chartering Russia is true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.”

― George Orwell

th?id=OIP.3wr3MC_t5rK4Ko0hap-TegHaHa%26p

"We must continually wage war on Eurasia and/or Eastasia" yells the rabid crowds of Ingsoc's Oceania... Afterall, only Oceania is the land of the Free people and Big Brother.  Big Brother incites the crowds with rage and hatred towards always "an enemy".

The year 1984, when much of the world has fallen victim to perpetual war, omnipresent government surveillance, historical negationism, and propaganda. Great Britain, known as Airstrip One, has become a province of the totalitarian superstate Oceania, ruled by the Party, who employ the Thought Police to persecute individuality and independent thinking. Big Brother, the dictatorial leader of Oceania, enjoys an intense cult of personality, manufactured by the party's excessive brainwashing techniques.  "Big Brother", "doublethink", "Thought Police", "thoughtcrime", "Newspeak", and "2 + 2 = 5".      1984 -- Thematically, it centres on the consequences of totalitarianism, mass surveillance and repressive regimentation of people and behaviours within society.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-polytics/3516361-g7-leaders-to-provide-support-and-stand-with-ukraine-for-as-long-as-it-takes-statement.html

G7 Leaders to provide support and stand with Ukraine for as long as it takes – statement

The Leaders of the Group of Seven (G7) will continue to provide support and stand with Ukraine for as long as it takes, and will intensify sanctions pressure on Russia.

The relevant G7 Statement on Support for Ukraine was released after the G7 Leaders’ meeting on June 27, 2022, in which Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky also took part via video link, an Ukrinform correspondent reports.

“We, the Leaders of the Group of Seven (G7), are steadfast in our solidarity with Ukraine, and reaffirm our unwavering commitment to support the government and people of Ukraine in their courageous defence of their country’s sovereignty and territorial integrity, and in their fight for a peaceful, prosperous and democratic future. […] We will continue to provide financial, humanitarian, military and diplomatic support and stand with Ukraine for as long as it takes,” the statement reads.

The G7 condemned Russia’s brutal, unprovoked, unjustifiable and illegal war of aggression against Ukraine, and reiterated their demand that Russia put an end to this war of choice, and immediately, unconditionally cease all hostilities and withdraw its troops and military equipment from the entire territory of Ukraine within its internationally recognised borders.

The G7 noted that this devastating war had produced dramatic consequences far beyond Europe.

The G7 expressed support for Ukraine’s efforts to end the war. It is up to Ukraine to decide on a future peace settlement, free from external pressure or influence, the G7 added.

The G7 Leaders condemned Russia’s unjustified use of nuclear rhetoric and signaling, and reiterated that any use of chemical, biological or nuclear weapons would be unacceptable and met with severe consequences.

“We urge Russia to behave responsibly and exercise restraint, and reiterate that any use of such weapons would be unacceptable and met with severe consequences,” the G7 noted.

They also expressed serious concern after the announcement by Russia that it could transfer missiles with nuclear capabilities to Belarus.

The G7 will continue to coordinate efforts to meet Ukraine’s urgent requirements for military and defence equipment. They will also continue to coordinate to provide Ukraine with the “material, training and logistic, intelligence, and economic support to build up its armed forces”.

With a view to a viable post-war peace settlement, the G7 are ready to reach arrangements together with interested countries and institutions and Ukraine on sustained security commitments to help Ukraine defend itself, secure its free and democratic future, and deter future Russian aggression.

“We stand ready to further strengthen Ukraine’s resilience by expanding our cooperation in intelligence and information sharing, information security, as well as maritime security. We will continue supporting Ukraine in defending its networks against cyber incidents and expand our cooperation in the fields of energy security, the safety and security of nuclear material and facilities, environmental, and water use issues,” the G7 stressed.

They also promised to continue to support Ukraine in resisting threats to its democratic institutions and their common democratic values and principles, including through support for free media as well as countering disinformation and interference in democratic processes.

The G7 provided and pledged more than USD 2.8 billion in humanitarian assistance to Ukrainian refugees in 2022. They underlined their shared commitment to continue to provide substantial and ongoing humanitarian support to those affected by Russia’s war, in particular to protect the rights of women and children.

The G7 called on Russia to comply with its obligations under international humanitarian law. They urged Russia to immediately provide for safe, rapid, and unimpeded humanitarian access and make safe passages work, enabling humanitarian aid to be delivered to besieged cities and civilians to reach safety towards a destination of their choice.

Furthermore, the G7 demanded that Russia immediately allow the safe return of Ukrainian nationals taken often with force to Russia without their consent.

According to the G7, Russia and its proxies must respect international humanitarian law, including the rights and protections afforded to prisoners of war under the Geneva Conventions. The G7 condemned the sham ‘trials’, resulting in application of the death sentence to members of the Ukrainian Armed Forces.

The G7 strongly condemned ongoing attacks on civilians and noncombatants, the systematic targeting of critical infrastructure, schools and kindergartens, healthcare personnel and facilities, as well as conflict-related sexual and gender-based violence in Ukraine. They further condemned the deliberate targeting of Ukrainian cultural sites and regarded the destruction of Ukrainian heritage by Russian forces – and suppression of the Ukrainian language and media in areas illegally occupied by Russia – as an attempt to wipe out Ukraine’s history and cultural identity.

Meanwhile, the G7 welcome and support the ongoing work to investigate war crimes and other atrocity crimes, including by the Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court (ICC), the independent international commission of inquiry mandated by the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC) and the work of the Expert Missions under the Moscow Mechanism of the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe’s (OSCE) as well as the national investigations by the Office of the Prosecutor General of Ukraine.

“The immediate perpetrators of war crimes and other atrocity crimes, as well as officials and military leaders responsible for their commission, must be held to account in accordance with international law,” the G7 stressed.

The G7 urgently called on Russia to cease, without condition, its attacks on agricultural and transport infrastructure and enable free passage of agricultural shipping from Ukrainian ports in the Black Sea. The G7 are united and determined to strongly support Ukraine in producing and exporting grain, oil, and other agricultural products.

In addition, the G7 remain steadfast in their commitment to unprecedented coordinated sanctions measures in response to Russia’s war of aggression, the impacts of which will compound over time.

The G7 will continue to assist the global economy and take action to help mitigate spillover effects, especially relating to humanitarian and other basic needs, and vulnerable populations.

The G7 also welcomed the European Council’s decision to grant the status of candidate country to Ukraine and Moldova.

mk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/24/2022 at 1:24 PM, Andrei Moutchkine said:

The video  where the Ukronazies shoot  Russian POWs in the kneecaps is real, alright. It has been geolocated and the names of the perps are known. There is a lot more of this that has happened. They are obviously going to get in trouble for filming this, one way or another. Otherwise, is the Ukronazi government all in favor of it. They also had an important medic on TV claiming that all the Russian POWs in his custody get castrated. You have created a monster. The Ukronazies exist in an environment of complete impunity and think their shit don't smell. They can do whatever and the so-called "civilized word" is still going to say that it is Russian propaganda and their shit don't smell.

The other video has been debunked. The Russian forces obviously do not ride a civilian white van with "Russian Forces"  writ on it. In the area under Russian control, they would be riding a regulation armored vehicle. If they are ever found riding a civilian white van, the regulation armored vehicle has been blown up, and they are running for their life through an area not under Russian control. The last thing they would want to do in this case is attracting attention to themselves.

My interpretation of "seeing is believing maxim". BBC? No, no, no! I will never believe a word they say. Absolutely everything in there is some kinda of vicious propaganda construct, even if it is a gorgeous nature documentary with commentary by David Attenborough.

The only non-trivial part of the video is that there are actually several hours of CCTV footage which have been cut between the first appearance of the "Russian forces" and the execution. This suggests that "Russian forces" came back with some new information on "civilian victim" This stuff is ancient, Rob. Skip your government's creaking propaganda mouthpiece. Subscribe to raw footage on Telegram, get an Ukronazi penpal. I've got one. He is an Italian "mercenary" and a very unconvincing Nazi. More like a young man who grew up on the wrong side of town, demonstrated a complete lack of ability at academic activities and was looking for some other form of "social lift" Joining an organization which, though potentially evil, got a reputation for strength and sticking to their own. Mafia, USMC or the Nazis fit the bill. My penal also quite likes the "Russians" (LDPR) who he considers to be an organization he could easily join, if he weren't already employed. Who do you like better, Camorra or Ndranhetta? (regionally acceptable forms of Italian mafia) My associate simply digs the lifestyle in the Eastern Ukraine. What are they really doing there? Cooking drugs, smuggling firearms and counterfeiting money, of course. A wannabe neo-pagan Nazi circle like the Azov is a very convenient cover for organized crime. Outside of Germany and Austria, is their usual activities like tattooing SS runes on their asses considered, at most, a petty crime. Now that the real Russians are in town, my associate needs to scram, which he does not understand. Spooking them would be the point in executing two hapless Brits and one Moroccan the DPR sentenced to death. Unless they are for real, which you can tell by their rank in Ukrainian military. Foreign useful idiots may not attain ranks beyond corporal in regular Ukrainian military, which happens to be the rank Hitler attained in the German military, as well as the rank of a trained dog.
 

Ukrinform has many stories daily of real Russian atrocities. They far exceed anything that might happen to anyone you can mention. You are a charlatan. The United Nations, The EU, the World Court and many others worldwide are watching. Russia is now seen for what it really is. The world now sees it clearly. Russia is on an inevitable downward trajectory together with China, North Korea, etc. 

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-ato

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.