TN

"The Crisis in Ukraine Is Not About Ukraine. It's About Germany" by Mike Whitney at the Ron Paul Institute

(edited)

On 2/22/2022 at 8:12 PM, Michael Sanches said:

Actually, this makes a whole lot of sense. I know I will get clobbered for being religious, but this was written millennia ago in the Bible.

Gog and Magog (Russia and Germany), in the end times, will send joint peacekeepers to the Middle East to take over Israel. The Young Lions of Tarshish will ask, "Are you going to conquer Israel?" Gog and Magog will respond, "Absolutely not! We are just sending a few hundred thousand Peacekeepers."

Tarshish is England and the Iberian Peninsula. Their young Lions are the countries birthed from them, the Western Hemisphere, ANZAC, India, Phillipines, etc. By and large, most of these countries are pro Israel.

I never thought I would see Russia and Germany united. If they do unite, it will be very chilling.

O.K., flame away. But, it IS amazing this was written thousands of years ago.

Seventh-day Adventists have been wrong about the end of times so many times it is funny.

Stop it; or look foolish when when this is not Revelations.

This is not the worst plague or war in history by far... calm down.

Edited by TailingsPond

On 2/23/2022 at 1:19 AM, frankfurter said:

Yet another ignorant, dumbed-down amurcun

Im not American! Who is the dummy now?

• Upvote 1

Actually there were Christain preachers that they claimed God spoke to them and guareenteed Trump a win. Pat Robinson reported of a trip to heaven and there was Trump at the right hand side of God. He also assured Trump would win. Do a Google. You would be amazed the stuff you can read. 
My daddy was a Babtist preacher. He was hard core. He would roll in his grave looking at todays Christian’s that are politicions. Christian’s are still the base of this nation and most have a solid foundation beyond politics. I think social media is eroding the base of the non crazy though. So many folks just can’t read and comprehend. They can build houses, be great mechanics, run financial institutions etc. But to believe Trump was sitting at the right hand side of God is a bit of a stretch. Take a phone, do a video and show me. Then I’ll believe.