TN

3-D Chess not the 2-D Chess of Ukraine-Russia - What is actually coming during this decade…

(edited)

10 minutes ago, surrept33 said:

A girl brain on tv mentioned Putin doesn't want to compete with the Ukraine. If the Russian system does not do as well with the same type of people, over time it will be obvious it’s time for the system to change. This war is a system symptom. The comparison for the Russians took a hit. This is why Republicans take a hit when these wars happen. That shows system failure. 

Edited by Boat

U.S. to ban Russian planes from American airspace

President Joe Biden will announce in his State of the Union address Tuesday night that the U.S. is closing its airspace to Russian planes in response to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, three sources told USA TODAY.

The U.S. joins a growing list of countries that have announced plans to close their airspace to Russian aircraft in response to the invasion. The European Union took that step Sunday after several European countries, including France, Italy and Denmark, announced the move. Canada also joined the international move to cut off Russian aircraft.

►Apple said it would stop selling its products in Russia. The company doesn't have physical stores in Russia but ships devices through its online stores and sells its products through retail stores there.

►ExxonMobil said it would discontinue operations of the Sakhalin-1 project and leave the venture, which involves Russia among other countries, and that it would not invest in new developments in Russia.

• Upvote 1

(edited)

Did China go quiet? N Korea?, Iran? Not since Eisenhower has the US had this much impact. I’ll give Bush Sr. some respect for the fine job in Kuwait. Biden led the world with patience and information then giving the Ukraine some modern fighting weapons to defend themselves. Once Europe got over their own misguided politics they caught on quick the danger this could turn into. A group is safer than one became the cry. Help those brave Ukraine people with weapons they have to fire. 
If Ukraine lives are to be saved or not saved, it will be the US/Biden decision. I don’t think he can make a good decision. He is in a cant win situation. If you look each country in the eye, would you want us to take on Putin/China if it was your country? You man enough to join the US and the Ukraine people? I guess events will unfold and we’ll see. I could be wrong but I think the old man will end up being the man. 

Edited by Boat
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Boat said:

Did China go quiet? N Korea?, Iran? Not since Eisenhower has the US had this much impact. I’ll give Bush Sr. some respect for the fine job in Kuwait. Biden led the world with patience and information then giving the Ukraine some modern fighting weapons to defend themselves. Once Europe got over their own misguided politics they caught on quick the danger this could turn into. A group is safer than one became the cry. Help those brave Ukraine people with weapons they have to fire. 
If Ukraine lives are to be saved or not saved, it will be the US/Biden decision. I don’t think he can make a good decision. He is in a cant win situation. If you look each country in the eye, would you want us to take on Putin/China if it was your country? You man enough to join the US and the Ukraine people? I guess events will unfold and we’ll see. I could be wrong but I think the old man will end up being the man. 

I do think Bidens approach to release all the intel on what Russia was up to ,beforehand,  served everyone well and it sidelined China. China must be happy today not to be caught up being a partner with Russia in any way with what is happening in  Ukraine. Clearly no one is coming to Russias aid. Putin really screwed the pooch

8 hours ago, Starschy said:

Russia is in progress for sure. 

The only Focus of Kyiev is wrong.

Ukraine lost 3 Ports Kherson, Berdiansk and in a few days Mariupol. Myklayev and Zaporizhia river Ports are at this time some fights. That means no more goods for Kiew. (Ukraine controls only Odessa Port at the Black sea)

Polish and Hungary Railways have different Track size compared to Ukraine.

No more Ports at the sea of Azov.

Ukraine lost 6 Nuclear Power stations in Zaporizhia

Major rule: The party which controls the Dnjepr controls Ukraine.

The smallest part of the Dnjepr River is in Zaporizhia.

Let me give you a hint Dumbsky.  You don't know squat about logistics in that part of the world.   Ukraine is dependent on trucks  just like the Russian Army .  With Ukrainian Mig  -29's  that have updated NATO avionics  and flying out of Poland, Russia's AF is in a bind.  The US had the  same problem in Korea when China provided air bases. US pilots had to turn around and go home when Mig-15's flew over the Yalu. . . Quite a few US pilots were jumped by Red Star  Mig -15''s on the way home.  Ukrainian pilots can shoot and scoot and Russian AF can't pursue  because of the F-15EX, F-22, and Eurofighter welcoming committee.  Then Ukraine can slip a couple of planes in behind and shoot the Russian pilots in the ass.  Just like the early days in Vietnam.  Apparently you also forget about the Berlin airlift.  No trains or ships needed.

3 hours ago, surrept33 said:

This is the essence of Eurofag BS. If you simply "apply everything you've got", some of your activieties might cancel the others. So far, have they been closing consulates and cutting air traffic, which makes the plan next to impossible. Regular Russians need to get to Warsaw to get a US visa. Three EU countries are expelling all Russian students from their universities.

3 hours ago, notsonice said:

ha ha ha just pimping you  out . Of Course we do not have Putins gold pile...nor do your aveage Russian. (they could never afford gold)

Yep he is buying up gold and swapping them for devalued Rubles. Flooding the market with more worthless rubles actually hurts the Ruble. He should be doing the opposite and buying Rubles and selling gold domestically............Which would you want when you go to the bank in a time of war ....Gold or Rubles??? it is a no brainer. 

Russian rules what???? A stock market that is closed ... A currency in a free fall ....No more airlines (did you see that all the leased aircraft are getting pulled out???) enjoy 

It is legal for Russians to own gold bullion, which is technically still is not in the USA. Because they never repealed Nixon's gold confiscation laws, AFAIK? This was one of many incidents the corrupt US empire defaulted, but everybody pretended it did not happen, BTW.

Gold is kinda heavy. People who own a bunch privately tend to keep it in the bank's vault for safekeeping, anyway.

OK, no titanium parts for your aircraft anymore? Will have to steal it, like you did for the SR-71. Major boost for the new Russian aircraft. The revamped SSJ freed of toxic Western parts, and upcoming MC-21. When Boeing and Airbus will come crawling back, it will be too late.

(edited)

3 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

U.S. to ban Russian planes from American airspace

President Joe Biden will announce in his State of the Union address Tuesday night that the U.S. is closing its airspace to Russian planes in response to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, three sources told USA TODAY.

The U.S. joins a growing list of countries that have announced plans to close their airspace to Russian aircraft in response to the invasion. The European Union took that step Sunday after several European countries, including France, Italy and Denmark, announced the move. Canada also joined the international move to cut off Russian aircraft.

►Apple said it would stop selling its products in Russia. The company doesn't have physical stores in Russia but ships devices through its online stores and sells its products through retail stores there.

►ExxonMobil said it would discontinue operations of the Sakhalin-1 project and leave the venture, which involves Russia among other countries, and that it would not invest in new developments in Russia.

Good riddance. Time to switch to Huawei, which is already free of US-infected parts. Never understood Apple users, anyway. Why would you pay more to have fewer features?

Next, expect Russia to open a special offshore free of US and EU patent and trademark laws. Any Western product is free for knocking off. That one is going to sting.

US is the only country not affected that much by loss of Russian airspace. Always good to have a major continent for yourself.

Edited by Andrei Moutchkine

1 hour ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

It is legal for Russians to own gold bullion, which is technically still is not in the USA. Because they never repealed Nixon's gold confiscation laws, AFAIK? This was one of many incidents the corrupt US empire defaulted, but everybody pretended it did not happen, BTW.

Gold is kinda heavy. People who own a bunch privately tend to keep it in the bank's vault for safekeeping, anyway.

OK, no titanium parts for your aircraft anymore? Will have to steal it, like you did for the SR-71. Major boost for the new Russian aircraft. The revamped SSJ freed of toxic Western parts, and upcoming MC-21. When Boeing and Airbus will come crawling back, it will be too late.

It is legal for Russians to own gold bullion, which is technically still is not in the USA???

what are you babbling about????

stores are all over the US buying and selling gold. I buy gold bullion on ebay and it is delivered in the mail , nothing illegal. US mint sells gold coins. In the US you cannot store it in safety deposit boxes , but people do. Gold is just not regarded in the US as a must investment anymore as selling it you always lose 5 percent to the dealers.  

Russians can own gold ? yes but they can not afford it, especially with the Rubles plunge

as for planes and titanium parts,  a new babble for you?????

(edited)

2 hours ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Good riddance. Time to switch to Huawei, which is already free of US-infected parts. Never understood Apple users, anyway. Why would you pay more to have fewer features?

Next, expect Russia to open a special offshore free of US and EU patent and trademark laws. Any Western product is free for knocking off. That one is going to sting.

US is the only country not affected that much by loss of Russian airspace. Always good to have a major continent for yourself.

Any Western product is free for knocking off. ???? you lost it. good luck knocking off semiconductors in your basement. 

Edited by notsonice

19 minutes ago, notsonice said:

Any Western product is free for knocking off. ???? you lost it. good look knocking off semiconductors in your basement. 

Sure thing. Get a Chinese generic, stick it into Apple-branded casing. Let the dough roll in.

2 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Sure thing. Get a Chinese generic, stick it into Apple-branded casing. Let the dough roll in.

kinda like a fake Rolex.........Junk is Junk. Lot of semiconductor fabs in Russia ??? good luck knocking them off. 

verbatim from Biden SOTU....

"Putin can surround Kiev with tanks, but he will never get the souls and hearts of the Iranians ...

Putin “must pay a price”

The US has reinforced land, air and sea military reinforcements in NATO members including Poland, Romania and the Baltic states, and copied western allies by closing US airspace to Russian flights.

Sure, let's see the amurcunts in a real fight against a real opponent. Let's hear the wailing when EU and US cities are vapourised. question: will the amucuns fight to destroy the entire planet, or perhaps end their hostility to try to save what remains?

not a rhetorical question.

(edited)

7 hours ago, notsonice said:

It is legal for Russians to own gold bullion, which is technically still is not in the USA???

what are you babbling about????

stores are all over the US buying and selling gold. I buy gold bullion on ebay and it is delivered in the mail , nothing illegal. US mint sells gold coins. In the US you cannot store it in safety deposit boxes , but people do. Gold is just not regarded in the US as a must investment anymore as selling it you always lose 5 percent to the dealers.  

Russians can own gold ? yes but they can not afford it, especially with the Rubles plunge

as for planes and titanium parts,  a new babble for you?????

Yes, coins were officially allowed again. Bullion, not really, but they may not care anymore. I think the bullion on EBay is fairly ghetto style, not official US Mint. Anyhow, I don't really know what the gold's legal status is. See, restrictions on safe deposit boxes. The good Uncle is obviously plotting to confiscate it again?

Yes, Russians can own gold. Some can afford it. Some have significant accounts in USD and EUR, also at foreign banks. As if a regular American can afford gold bars.

Gold is not an investment, but an insurance vehicle of sorts.

OK, what metal are aircraft mostly made out of? The sheet metal bits. This

main-qimg-9067fa8b1756cdc388f6a84a509f29

Also a parting gift to the Russian government? Shacks, thanks. Boeing has been doing more civilian R&D in Russia than in the USA itself, of late.

Russian-sourced components in A320 (beyond the titanium sheet)

main-qimg-6767a2c0eb5b581d277dd04903db79

(edited)

7 minutes ago, frankfurter said:

verbatim from Biden SOTU....

"Putin can surround Kiev with tanks, but he will never get the souls and hearts of the Iranians ...

Putin “must pay a price”

The US has reinforced land, air and sea military reinforcements in NATO members including Poland, Romania and the Baltic states, and copied western allies by closing US airspace to Russian flights.

Sure, let's see the amurcunts in a real fight against a real opponent. Let's hear the wailing when EU and US cities are vapourised. question: will the amucuns fight to destroy the entire planet, or perhaps end their hostility to try to save what remains?

not a rhetorical question.

yep it is know Joe Biden has had a speech impediment his entire life. He does misspeak words all the time , he has been doing it forever. I grew up with a speech impediment, it really sucked, took many years of therapy to get rid of most of it. Still mispronounce words once in a while. You want to say something and you know what you want to say yet it still comes out with you saying the wrong word. 

Let's hear the wailing when EU and US cities are vapourised.??? What are you babbling about now. You thinking Putin will end the world because he is losing badly???? You should step in and take him out then.

Edited by notsonice

2 minutes ago, notsonice said:

kinda like a fake Rolex.........Junk is Junk. Lot of semiconductor fabs in Russia ??? good luck knocking them off. 

All the Apple products are made in China, by Chinese contract manufacturers. They are not making any perfect knockoffs for their own account because the Chinese government has an agreement to respect US IP laws in its jurisdiction. (The actual degree of compliance varies a lot, but in the case of Apple, is rather high. Presumably, Apple pays somebody off for this) If there is suddenly a jurisdiction where IP piracy is endorsed, they may be persuaded to discretely set up shop there.

There are many grades of fake Rolexes, including ones which Rolex themselves cannot tell from their own. You picked a bad example. A Rolex is ultimately not that complicated a device to make, but the market for it is not large enough to make it significantly worthwhile.

Conventional bulk silicone semiconductors? Just one fab, but their best node is like 68nm. Supposed to have 22nm any time now, but I believe it when I see it.

(edited)

52 minutes ago, notsonice said:

Let's hear the wailing when EU and US cities are vapourised.??? What are you babbling about now. You thinking Putin will end the world because he is losing badly???? You should step in and take him out then.

The hack value of this is high. I must admit. Just when you thought that your "superior Western values" and larger GDPs do anything. KABOOM. And all of it is void and nil. BURN FUCKERS, BURN. You have so much more to lose then poor Russians. Grandpa Pu is an angel. I would'e already so pushed that button if I were in his position.

• Downvote 2

12 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Yes, coins were officially allowed again. Bullion, not really, but they may not care anymore. I think the bullion on EBay is fairly ghetto style, not official US Mint. Anyhow, I don't really know what the gold's legal status is. See, restrictions on safe deposit boxes. The good Uncle is obviously plotting to confiscate it again?

Yes, Russians can own gold. Some can afford it. Some have significant accounts in USD and EUR, also at foreign banks. As if a regular American can afford gold bars.

Gold is not an investment, but an insurance vehicle of sorts.

OK, what metal are aircraft mostly made out of? The sheet metal bits.

yep you can own bullion. I buy the serial numbered  bars from reputable dealers then When I get them I check the SG. you cannot fake the Specific Gravity. 2 minute test. The restriction on safety deposit boxes has to do with keeping cash hoards (they also do not let you store cash) Drug trade rules on money transfers...PS reason I buy gold....Ebay had a rewards program in which you can use the reward points to buy gold...It is a tax free way of cashing out rewards. I never bought the gold as an investment...Yet the pile I built up will buy the next new car we get in a few years. Otherwise I would not own gold. Gold is a suckers investment...owning property ...rentals ...farmland.... your own home  is where it is at. 

OK, what metal are aircraft mostly made out of?

for the most part Aluminum.  the Titanium is used for high strength apps such as landing gear....How do I know my father worked in a Titanium forge shop from the early 50's until he retired. Unbelievable shop , still running strong . Landing gear is forged Titanium, forging  imparts unbelievable strength qualities. Real hard to knock of the parts...Unless you have all the right machines and people. Not a backyard do it yourself knock it off business. Yep Boeing parts are knocked off , and the parts are heavily vetted before install to make sure they are not knockoffs....they are easy to spot if you know what you are looking at.

(edited)

14 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

The heck value of this is high, I must admit. Just when you thought that your "superior Western values" and larger GDPs do anything. KABOOM. And all of it is void and nil. BURN FUCKERS, BURN. You have so much more to lose then poor Russians. Grandpa Pu is an angel. I would'e already so pushed that button if I were in his position.

BURN FUCKERS, BURN???? 

I would'e already so pushed that button if I were in his position.?????

you are mentally ill

Edited by notsonice
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, notsonice said:

BURN FUCKERS, BURN???? 

I would'e already so pushed that button if I were in his position.?????

you are mentally ill

Maybe. Nonetheless, my main argument stands. You've got a lot more to lose than an average Russian. This is a very significant source of strength. This is how you lost to Taliban. They simply don't put as much value on a human life as you do, including their own. Now, imagine the Taliban armed with your nukes. Russians are not as aggravated as Afghans yet, but our nukes are significantly ahead of yours. What you are trying now is to bring a nation of significantly higher average educational level than your own and armed with better nukes into the Stone Age, next to the Taliban? Should you succeed, you are so fucked.

3 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Maybe. Nonetheless, my main argument stands. You've got a lot more to lose than an average Russian. This is a very significant source of strength. This is how you lost to Taliban. They simply don't put as much value on a human life as you do, including their own. Now, imagine the Taliban armed with your nukes. Russians are not as aggravated as Afghans yet, but our nukes are significantly ahead of yours. What you are trying now is to bring a nation of significantly higher average educational level than your own and armed with better nukes into the Stone Age, next to the Taliban? Should you succeed, you are so fucked.

not worth reading or replying to your posts any more...except to make sure others know that you are ill.  You really need to check yourself in. 

(edited)

33 minutes ago, notsonice said:

not worth reading or replying to your posts any more...except to make sure others know that you are ill.  You really need to check yourself in. 

"The Spirit of Civilization" denounces Russia "exposed to the world's contempt," Puck magazine, 1903.

FM0dfteUcAI3ye_?format=jpg&name=900x900

LET MY PEOPLE GO! We've endured this for several hundred of years already, as it turns out. When more Russians stop being so naive and understand how it is, WE WILL GNAW ON YOUR THROATS IF WE HAVE NOT EVEN BARE HANDS LEFT TO TEAR YOU APART, dear Westerners. Of course, a modern incinerator is preferable for the task, human trash. All my people need to understand that it is either you, or us. This will never stop. The reason you hate us so much is that we are so much better than you. But, enough of that. We need to stoop down to your level, you vicious, aggressive, sweet-talking swine. Russians do not even understand that this amount of depravity can exist. I hope we are getting cured of the delusion this time around.

• Rolling Eye 1

16 hours ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

It is nothing personal, Rob. I like your people, just not your government, like you would say.

This is the only part of your response I agree with

15 hours ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

I see petrol prices hitting £1,5 per liter, an all-time high? Enthusiastically in support of this.

Yep it is but it wont destabilise the UK, we still have North Sea oil and gas if we choose to develop it and have very close ties with Norway in the development of their oil fields. If I was you I would be far more concerned about the state of the Rouble and the Russian economy, or lack of it!

1 hour ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

"The Spirit of Civilization" denounces Russia "exposed to the world's contempt," Puck magazine, 1903.

FM0dfteUcAI3ye_?format=jpg&name=900x900

LET MY PEOPLE GO! We've endured this for several hundred of years already, as it turns out. When more Russians stop being so naive and understand how it is, WE WILL GNAW ON YOUR THROATS IF WE HAVE NOT EVEN BARE HANDS LEFT TO TEAR YOU APART, dear Westerners. Of course, a modern incinerator is preferable for the task, human trash. All my people need to understand that it is either you, or us. This will never stop. The reason you hate us so much is that we are so much better than you. But, enough of that. We need to stoop down to your level, you vicious, aggressive, sweet-talking swine. Russians do not even understand that this amount of depravity can exist. I hope we are getting cured of the delusion this time around.

Andrei you sound as crazy as your dear leader!