eh

How cheap Chinese tires might explain Russia's 'stalled' 40-mile-long military convoy in Ukraine

(edited)

On 5/6/2022 at 6:06 AM, nsdp said:

Really where is the proof that would survive cross examination in court.

I told you how it would not. Ze very obviously does not own the same address in Baker Street in London which Dariga Nazarbaeva also is supposed to own. There is some kind of official Sherlock Holmes museum there, which responds to all the incoming letter post for free, that's all. Both of them are simply ex-Soviet people who tried to be funny in the same exact  way, when using a fraudulent document with their offshore attorneys / notary public.

Now, show me the Putin's money trail? Any Russian politician/government official for that matter? Can you? I see one member of Duma using an offshore to buy a property in UK. For US, I see the guy who ran the Department of Commerce for Trump as the highest ranking US public official. In case you didn't know, that's the US government office officially in charge of sanctioning the allegedly corrupt Russian activities. Isn't it ironic how we have the corrupt and criminal regime sanctioning the (largely) innocent one?

Edited by Andrei Moutchkine
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

I deny the Katyn Massacre too. There are trivial forensic reasons to do so.

Neither. Follow the trail of sodium bicarbonate, Luke.

You don't even know how to lie decently.   In May 1845. the US Army captured the German Photo recon photos from July 1939 to Sept 1941. Those photos are in the US National Archives and became part of the record of the Select Committee to Conduct an Investigation and Study of the Facts, Evidence, and Circumstances of the Katyn Forest Massacre, The graves do not show in the May 1939-April 1940 photos but do in December 1940, and in 1941 recon photos.

"The Soviet government officially accepts blame for the Katyn Massacre of World War II, when nearly 5,000 Polish military officers were murdered and buried in mass graves in the Katyn Forest. The admission was part of Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev’s promise to be more forthcoming and candid concerning Soviet history." https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/soviets-admit-to-katyn-massacre

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Putin is not my master. I am no longer eligible to vote in Russian elections, but my parents are and did vote for him. He is objectively the best management Russia had in a while. Which is not really difficult to achieve.

he sure is, you keep posting on his behalf. ......

Only a retard would support him.

44 minutes ago, notsonice said:

he sure is, you keep posting on his behalf. ......

Only a retard would support him.

I post on behalf of sanity. The only retards left are the ones in the West. Good thing you are finally dying out, too. There is a natural end to every Evil Empire that has come before yours, and there is one coming for you. You are not going to tell me you are quitting being evil any time soon, right?

• Like 1

(edited)

3 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

I post on behalf of sanity. The only retards left are the ones in the West. Good thing you are finally dying out, too. There is a natural end to every Evil Empire that has come before yours, and there is one coming for you. You are not going to tell me you are quitting being evil any time soon, right?

you post on the behalf of Putin and that is insane. I stand by the saying ...Only Retards support Putin....

And you are the definition of Evil.

Now run along your master is in need of help.

.....natural end to every Evil Empire....Yes Russia is in self destruct mode....and Putin is destroying Russia from within.

Edited by notsonice

1 hour ago, nsdp said:

You don't even know how to lie decently.   In May 1845. the US Army captured the German Photo recon photos from July 1939 to Sept 1941. Those photos are in the US National Archives and became part of the record of the Select Committee to Conduct an Investigation and Study of the Facts, Evidence, and Circumstances of the Katyn Forest Massacre, The graves do not show in the May 1939-April 1940 photos but do in December 1940, and in 1941 recon photos.

"The Soviet government officially accepts blame for the Katyn Massacre of World War II, when nearly 5,000 Polish military officers were murdered and buried in mass graves in the Katyn Forest. The admission was part of Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev’s promise to be more forthcoming and candid concerning Soviet history." https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/soviets-admit-to-katyn-massacre

What Gorbachev did interests me not. He sure had his reasons, but they turned out to be wrong. The official Russian position on Katyn stayed the same since, BTW, so I am not sure where you got the idea about TASS? Germans are the ones who manufactured the hoax, of course, but it also is of no interest. There are some things the Germans did not know at the time, making the official story forensically unlikely to impossible. The actual evidence seems to contain one letter and one witness testimony, both of them problematic on their own. The number of victims is closer to 23,000 than to 5,000.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, notsonice said:

you post on the behalf of Putin and that is insane. I stand by the saying ...Only Retards support Putin....

And you are the definition of Evil.

Now run along your master is in need of help.

.....natural end to every Evil Empire....Yes Russia is in self destruct mode....and Putin is destroying Russia from within.

USSR, if it ever was an Evil Empire, already died not that long ago. Today's Russia is an entirely different country, started from a clean sheet. Not that I don't necessarily consider it a good thing, only a true one. Understanding this surely exposes the major collection of propagandist narratives which have Russia as some kind of USSR 2.0. Being a first-hand witness to USSR's self-destruction also makes it very evident how USA is retracing all the missteps of its demised twin now. You do realize that the overwhelming reasons behind USSR demise were ideological? You did not win the arms race, or any other such bullshit. Your only argument for USA being on the good side of reality seems to be that it is your home team, ain't it? It does not work this way. Hans, are we the baddies? :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

USSR, if it ever was an Evil Empire, already died not that long ago. Today's Russia is an entirely different country, started from a clean sheet. Not that I don't necessarily consider it a good thing, only a true one. Understanding this surely exposes the major collection of propagandist narratives which have Russia as some kind of USSR 2.0. Being a first-hand witness to USSR's self-destruction also makes it very evident how USA is retracing all the missteps of its demised twin now. You do realize that the overwhelming reasons behind USSR demise were ideological? You did not win the arms race, or any other such bullshit. Your only argument for USA being on the good side of reality seems to be that it is your home team, ain't it? It does not work this way. Hans, are we the baddies? :)

Today's Russia is an entirely different country????? not one bit from the old USSR...Putin wants to recreate the USSR and he is resorting to evil tactics and his he has his ignorant supporters backing him.

Reality is he is getting his ass kicked and even China is walking away from him. Bye Bye to Putin 

How many Russians will lose their lives fighting for the Madman???? 100,000 by xmas.....

(edited)

10 hours ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Not only. Oligarch is a Greek word which goes way back and roughly means somebody so rich, that he can buy political favors. Alternatively, anybody whose business is not-even-sensical or profitable without the special government support. These days, USA is a lot more likely to feature oligarchs than Russia is. Russia just got regular billionaire tycoons anymore, who don't tell the Kremlin what to do, for better or whose. Bezos and Musk are classical oligarchs though, and so is, say, Rupert Murdoch...

Before Ze became the real President of Ukraine, he played one on TV, dodged the draft four times and defrauded his country of taxes on a few tens of millions of income, most of which came from his shows running on the Russian TV. This makes him an average small to mid-range Ukrainian/Russian entertainment industry operator, not a real oligarch.

US exports top innovation, the rise of Gates, Musk, Bezos has nothing to do with lobbying or use money to buy political favors, at least until they are successful. But in the US, lobbying is built in the first amendment, we can see our dear public servants earned millions in stock, performing much better than any financial traders or asset managers. Money and Power will always be friends with benefit but at least have some transparency compares to any country with anti lobbying policy and all the lobbying will do legally in the shadow. If we are talking about private contract from government, such as SpaceX, most risky innovation should be developed in private sector, such as British East India Company, the idea is to minimal bureaucracy which is an obstacle in innovation. 

I don't say there is no oligarch in the US, but mostly in the financial institution and banking sector, but I would argue any financial sector in any country will have this problem,  and the worst form of this is Government control this sector. Although I hate it, I would prefer transparent lobbying system. Anyone can buy influence with money, but the idea is “You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.”

Beside the obvious negative effect, I think there is a positive unintended consequence that make US people care about politics. Because there is no threat of invasion from a neighbor, most US people don't trust their incumbent government. There is no praising such as our leader leaded us through GFC in the US. Venezuela showed that you can buy your political fluency in good time, which may last for decades, but you won't be able to keep doing that through tough time.

Not in the US where The People keep a wary eye on their Government. Yes, the work ethics is currently in decay as not much rewards for hard working and many youngsters are spoiled like in any other country in good time,  but some big recession will fix this problem straight to the core and the traditional don't trust government with our future mindset will kick in. States in the US will compete for providing good environment for business which in turn will attract labors who want to work than waiting for hand out. I believe this is a unique self balancing thing in the US. In most of other countries, the big cities in richest states fail and the other parts will be even worse as resources will be sucked up to the center.  Michigan used to be a great manufacturing state with lots of industry jobs and California used to be a wasteland. 

We the voters are not perfect, so there would be never a perfect system. Life will be up and down but US has a great self balancing mechanism. For hundreds of years and the only exception was the Civil War. Where else do we want to live in this world in tough time?

Edited by SUZNV
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/9/2022 at 3:48 PM, SUZNV said:

US exports top innovation, the rise of Gates, Musk, Bezos has nothing to do with lobbying or use money to buy political favors, at least until they are successful. But in the US, lobbying is built in the first amendment, we can see our dear public servants earned millions in stock, performing much better than any financial traders or asset managers. Money and Power will always be friends with benefit but at least have some transparency compares to any country with anti lobbying policy and all the lobbying will do legally in the shadow. If we are talking about private contract from government, such as SpaceX, most risky innovation should be developed in private sector, such as British East India Company, the idea is to minimal bureaucracy which is an obstacle in innovation. 

I don't say there is no oligarch in the US, but mostly in the financial institution and banking sector, but I would argue any financial sector in any country will have this problem,  and the worst form of this is Government control this sector. Although I hate it, I would prefer transparent lobbying system. Anyone can buy influence with money, but the idea is “You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.”

Beside the obvious negative effect, I think there is a positive unintended consequence that make US people care about politics. Because there is no threat of invasion from a neighbor, most US people don't trust their incumbent government. There is no praising such as our leader leaded us through GFC in the US. Venezuela showed that you can buy your political fluency in good time, which may last for decades, but you won't be able to keep doing that through tough time.

Not in the US where The People keep a wary eye on their Government. Yes, the work ethics is currently in decay as not much rewards for hard working and many youngsters are spoiled like in any other country in good time,  but some big recession will fix this problem straight to the core and the traditional don't trust government with our future mindset will kick in. States in the US will compete for providing good environment for business which in turn will attract labors who want to work than waiting for hand out. I believe this is a unique self balancing thing in the US. In most of other countries, the big cities in richest states fail and the other parts will be even worse as resources will be sucked up to the center.  Michigan used to be a great manufacturing state with lots of industry jobs and California used to be a wasteland. 

We the voters are not perfect, so there would be never a perfect system. Life will be up and down but US has a great self balancing mechanism. For hundreds of years and the only exception was the Civil War. Where else do we want to live in this world in tough time?

You are naive. The best way to think of Elon Musk is as of an actor cast to live/exemplify the American Dream(TM). For the boys, at least. Here is a similar example for the girls.

https://abc7news.com/girl-scout-cookies-sales-record-cancer-survivor/10443531/

An 8-year-old cancer survivor delivers over 32,000 Girl Scout Cookie boxes. Now, given that the cookie season lasts 3 months, how often does she emit a box? I get a box emitted about every 3 minutes, if working 24/7. So, a better question is which government agency or agencies does the little girl proxy for?  Hint: a previous record holder, from San Diego, delivered over 25,000 boxes, which is on a larger end of a USMC division. Bruce Willis' daughter delivered some 12,000, which I guess is the size of the LAPD.

On 4/18/2022 at 6:52 PM, SUZNV said:

They were removed already. They fought each others and lost Crimea which weaken themselves and the people voted for Zelensky, a non career politician. And now with Russia invasion, they running away with anything they can and their investment & establishment would be destroyed in the war.  As long as Ukraine identity can survive the war, the old structure reset and it is unlikely that they will get another  oligarchy system. 

There is no evidence of Ukrainian oligarchy going anywhere.

• Haha 1

(edited)

On 5/12/2022 at 11:32 PM, Andrei Moutchkine said:

You are naive. The best way to think of Elon Musk is as of an actor cast to live/exemplify the American Dream(TM). For the boys, at least. Here is a similar example for the girls.

https://abc7news.com/girl-scout-cookies-sales-record-cancer-survivor/10443531/

An 8-year-old cancer survivor delivers over 32,000 Girl Scout Cookie boxes. Now, given that the cookie season lasts 3 months, how often does she emit a box? I get a box emitted about every 3 minutes, if working 24/7. So, a better question is which government agency or agencies does the little girl proxy for?  Hint: a previous record holder, from San Diego, delivered over 25,000 boxes, which is on a larger end of a USMC division. Bruce Willis' daughter delivered some 12,000, which I guess is the size of the LAPD.

Couldn't we have a better figure with more victimized characteristics? I know US is a land of marketing but the propaganda level is ways behind anywhere in the world,  most of the propaganda ways US politicians are using have to learn from somewhere else, but eventually US people will develop someway of resistance over propaganda. Actually I think most of US people are good of tracking the money for propaganda. 

On 5/12/2022 at 11:41 PM, Andrei Moutchkine said:

What kept them from leaving Ukraine and risk their precious lives in Ukraine? Patriotism? lol. 

Edited by SUZNV
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SUZNV said:

What kept them from leaving Ukraine and risk their precious lives in Ukraine? Patriotism? lol. 

Who told you they are in Ukraine and risking their lives personally? They aren't. Got out a few weeks ahead of the Russian attack already.

2 hours ago, SUZNV said:

Couldn't we have a better figure with more victimized characteristics?

The boy is a  very rare breed of African American - white.

• Haha 1

On 5/12/2022 at 6:32 PM, Andrei Moutchkine said:

An 8-year-old cancer survivor delivers over 32,000 Girl Scout Cookie boxes. Now, given that the cookie season lasts 3 months, how often does she emit a box? I get a box emitted about every 3 minutes, if working 24/7. So, a better question is which government agency or agencies does the little girl proxy for? 

Simpler explanation, other people who felt sorry for her sold on her behalf and/or bought larger quantities because they felt sorry for her.

People in Russia generally don’t feel sympathy for others, too much past trauma, so you naturally assume a propaganda angle.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Strangelovesurfing said:

Simpler explanation, other people who felt sorry for her sold on her behalf and/or bought larger quantities because they felt sorry for her.

People in Russia generally don’t feel sympathy for others, too much past trauma, so you naturally assume a propaganda angle.

It is physically impossible for an actual girl scout troop to sell or even lift that much. This is why the Girl Scout Corporation allows franchising agreements for sufficiently large customers, so that they can make the cookies themselves in their works' kitchen.

People in Russia are capable of so much empathy that is incomprehensible for Yankees, generally the source of the most suffering there is in the current world. You are so evil because you've never been affected by evil yourselves thus far, like a bunch of overgrown children.

2 hours ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

It is physically impossible for an actual girl scout troop to sell or even lift that much. This is why the Girl Scout Corporation allows franchising agreements for sufficiently large customers, so that they can make the cookies themselves in their works' kitchen.

People in Russia are capable of so much empathy that is incomprehensible for Yankees, generally the source of the most suffering there is in the current world. You are so evil because you've never been affected by evil yourselves thus far, like a bunch of overgrown children.

You type this while Russia makes Ukraine burn?

On 5/9/2022 at 11:26 AM, notsonice said:

For those who support Putin, I hope you burn in eternal hell for your support of a person who daily commits crimes against humanity. And if you are working for Putin to support his crimes, I hope you are arrested and tried for your crimes and if found guilty, Hung to death.

On 5/9/2022 at 11:36 AM, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Putin is inconsequential. Any semi-competent executive in charge of Russia, be it the Tsar or the Secretary General, would invariably commit some of the same "crimes" This is why the American criminal syndicate is doomed, BTW. At the end of the date, Russia happens to equate to most of the continent of Eurasia, our largest (and richest) and most everything else. It is awesome, and you've got to start to develop a healthy appreciation and/or fear of it, fellow Yankees. Do it while you still can.

not too sure if this info from world bank is sufficient a motive but.......... in war, there is money. Much more than ukraine hard work GDP. Could it be we have overlooked how motivated top few leaders of Ukraine to kill his own citizens for this?

image.png.5c2ddfc4e5427a0c9750c46db37db56e.png

2 hours ago, specinho said:

Could it be we have overlooked how motivated top few leaders of Ukraine to kill his own citizens for this?

you mean the russian invasion of ukraine? 

2 hours ago, specinho said:

not too sure if this info from world bank is sufficient a motive but.......... in war, there is money. Much more than ukraine hard work GDP. Could it be we have overlooked how motivated top few leaders of Ukraine to kill his own citizens for this?

image.png.5c2ddfc4e5427a0c9750c46db37db56e.png

There are no official ways to transfer money out of Russia right now.

• Like 1

(edited)

6 hours ago, Strangelovesurfing said:

You type this while Russia makes Ukraine burn?

Yes, I do. Where were you for the last 8 years, while Ukraine burned Donbass? You are making Ukraine burn. The Russian demands have been rather modest thus far, but won't stay that way for long.

I'll also tell you who the little girl proxies for now. Department of Corrections. Warrant officers, i.e. concentration camp guards. How fitting. Could've expected them to be more shameless than regular police. San Bernardino County seems to specialize on all kinds of penitentiaries and jails.

Don't you think it is great OSINT, now that we are mortal enemies again?

Edited by Andrei Moutchkine

(edited)

On 5/12/2022 at 11:41 PM, Andrei Moutchkine said:

22 hours ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Who told you they are in Ukraine and risking their lives personally? They aren't. Got out a few weeks ahead of the Russian attack already.

We have communication problem. First all the assets in the Ukraine is seriously damaged in the war, and the physical bodies & wealth of  Ukraine oligarchs' families are out  of Ukraine as well. Do you mean they can just come back to Ukraine after the war, assuming Russia had already gone , go straight to Zelensky administration and says "I was back from a vacation, here is some money and lead the people as what I say"?

Putin put himself and Russia in desperate situation. If China didn't dare to attack Taiwan or any other country because of the Western Pressure, worrying about get into Russia situation in Ukraine, and facing the economics down turn domestically, Russia who is diplomatically isolated because of the invasion and aftermath, would be an easy target (can be in small war, or peacefully by buying out like Alaska or labor migration) for eastern Siberia which give China access to both the sea, oil and north pole and give Chinese people more pride and hope for the CCP.  No one would sanction China for this. And the Russia  administration will have to face the choice of keeping their wealth and power or patriotically start a nuclear war that potentially send the World back to stone age. The world is surely a scary  place. 

Edited by SUZNV

(edited)

23 hours ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

The boy is a  very rare breed of African American - white.

I know that rare breed in SA is under public pressure of wealth redistribution, alongside with Indian origins, another rare breed in SA , luckily it didn't turn into another Zimbabwe (maybe thanks to Zimbabwe lesson), but back in his time  (until 1994) SA  was in Apartheid Era so I don't think he was qualified for advertising American Dream. And American Dream exists long before we have radio, television or gifted propaganda dictatorship regimes, at least for that rare breed, lol.

Edited by SUZNV