TN

"Russia will stop 'in a moment' if Ukraine meets terms - Kremlin" by Reuters via Yahoo News...but Reuters suddenly cut out the balanced part of the story.

(edited)

2 hours ago, Tomasz said:

EXCELLENT VIDEO ! 

Unfortunately, the U.S. and Globalists are not operating on logic.  There is a 3-D Chess game at play...the agenda includes destroying the wealth of the average person in Europe and other countries, including the United States.  The agenda is to control more of the populace by any means...and in order to make that happen on-the-surface irrational actions are taken which contribute to the degradation of society so that a NEW GOVERNANCE can occur over the population...where the people are continuosly tracked and monitored and rely upon their government for the Digital Central Banking currency tied to their ID.  This is why the Climate Change hysteria of Net Zero and why there was Modern Monetary Theory and why there has been this huge liberal push of "social justice" at the expense of rational thought.  Destruction of sanity in order to tear down the existing order, and then...usher in the New World Order.  It is happening now.

Edited by Tom Nolan

2 hours ago, TailingsPond said:

Is assassination a Christian value?  Maybe in the old testament or for holy war purposes.  This is not a holy war, nor even a war that we are officially part of. Assassination would be criminal and a sin.   Don't pretend to be better if you will kill just like him.

I am only human and would take my chances with the God. Why should millions suffer because of one despot. It is part of war in my opinion and not murder. 

16 minutes ago, Ron Wagner said:

I am only human and would take my chances with the God. Why should millions suffer because of one despot. It is part of war in my opinion and not murder. 

On Ukraine you dont have a personal problem with Putin. If you want to get Ukraine into western military block hostile to Russia you dont have a problem with one despot but a fundamental  clash with vital core interest of Russia.

Ukraine in NATO is existential threat for Russia. Time to accept sphere of infuences like Monroe doctrine..

All you achieved already is Russia becoming junior partner of China. Great success really.

• Like 1

I agree. It is much better to deal with a weakened Russia that is drained and forced to deal with China and its other allies for most of its sales. China can now demand a much better price than before. It can also move its people along the Siberian boundaries as Russia has done to Ukraine. They can buy up the companies of Russia and start very gradually taking it over. Russia will have much more to worry about than going broke trying to subjugate the strong and free people of Ukraine. Belarus will see what is going on. The people there already hate their despot who is similar to Putin. 

Can Russia afford to subjugate Ukraine when most of the world is sending it humanitarian aid and military aid? I don't think we will let that happen. Free soldiers from the West are going to Ukraine to fight for freedom at no charge. Russia is trying to get Syrians to go for pay. I guess the Chechens weren't interested. 

Russia also has battles in Syria and some monetary drains in Cuba, Venezuela, Nicaragua, etc. Maybe North Korea would like some more of Siberia too. They can offer a lot of people to work there for starters. The Russian population is shrinking. Many don't realize that Russia is made up of different ethnic strains that are not united. Many are Muslims. Do they want to be dominated? Muslims want to control the Stans. Maybe they will form a fearsome land between Western Russia and China. We live in interesting times don't we. 

(edited)

Just to justify the Americans, I would like to point out that there has been an amazing change for me in relation to Russia.

For decades Republicans have always been hawkish on Russia and they negotiated much better with the Democrats.

This is now that I watch Fox News from time to time and I can see that really  lot has changed in America.

Tucker Carlson, for example the big star of Fox News. He is a very sensible man really worth listening to. Interesting takes on Russia.

I watch more Fox News there is also some Colonel McGregor - military expert. 

This expert is an military  expert both as far as I can see for both Fox News and Russia Today.

It looks strange really to me that Fox News what I watch it from time to time really looks quite sympathetic to Russia.

It really looks like Trump longterm effect - last chance of Kissinger reverse manevour against China now in 20s.

Edited by Tomasz
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

Just watch - its from Fox News last 2 weeks some typical examples

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjaO5pWmG14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5Bmv9LzhNk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PC7DzTRS7A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS7ggmWDOwc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r26dUDdNQo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF5oPNjMZw4

Putin couldnt dreamed about such materials in USA. Nobody really watch RT America to be honest probably.

For me its really rather prorussia point of viev in this conflict taking into account its a agressor.

Its truly fascinating Republicans/Democract and its attitutes to Russia.

Tucker Carlson could really work in Russia Today. I dont mean to insult him because its very good anchor but he looks really prorussian for long-time.

Edited by Tomasz

6 hours ago, Ron Wagner said:

It is legit if you have declared war.   Simple.  Only the listed belligerents should be fighting.

10 hours ago, Tomasz said:

Supposedly Russian & Donbass forces have captured so many Javelins that the Russian gov has put together a manual

FNkJrocXEAMogZn.jpg

That photo is fake.  I checked. BTW,  Why would Russia need Javelins? If they do (and are creating manuals to help them), they don't have a chance in hell at winning this war.

• Like 2

On 3/7/2022 at 3:48 PM, Tom Nolan said:

I don't think many people grasp how the MainStream Media is shaping the narrative...and that the masses are buying it.  This article by Reuters (their own censorship displayed) shows how they dupe people by not presenting all the facts.  This is presented above.

There are a lot of people who don't get it...  the media is not there to give people the true story.  The Media is controlled by your Masters, because your Masters own the Media.

image.thumb.png.9a696fb7b8ca9c45b6d894ae5bbb5eea.png

• Upvote 2

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/03/11/google-ministry-of-information-announces-zero-tolerance-policy-against-any-information-that-does-not-support-nato-war-against-russia/

Comrade citizens, after success with the Ministry of Information controlling efforts surrounding the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic and public health vaccinations, The Division of Correct Thinking has announced they will also not tolerate any information against their war efforts in Ukraine.

Youtube-Russia-2.jpg

(SOURCE LINK)

All good global citizens will appreciate the Ministry’s effort to protect you from bad Russian influences.  Only the approved truth must remain visible to combat any Russian efforts to influence our thinking.   The only horrors approved for review must be approved by the compliance division within the Google Ministry of Information.

Comrade citizens, as our experience with COVID and the heroic vaccination program has shown us, the Ministry always looks out for our physical and mental health.  The inherent dangers of wrong thoughts could lead to misplaced sympathies, lack of necessary motivation and questions about the altruism within the Ministry for Peace.  Further guidance continues….

Youtube-Russia-.jpg

Comrades, we must also be on guard for dissident agent provocateurs who may surface with unapproved information.  The Ministry anticipates subversive efforts against the health of our state that may involve messages from non-reliable sources.  The state fact-checking operations have been activated to level red status in anticipation of this problem.

Help do your part.  If you are concerned you may have been influenced by any information that could potentially be defined as friendly toward the Russian government, you must help deprogram your wrong thoughts by watching replays of Rocky IV or Red Dawn.  These are historically accurate documentaries, provided by brilliant Hollywood research teams, and they outline prior efforts of the Russian government to attack our nation.

Any comrade citizen who wishes to donate their monthly chocolate or gasoline ration to the brave Ukranian people should contact their local re-education office using the Tik Tok code: GOOD CITIZEN.

You may also text your good citizenship status to 1-800-YesWeCan, and you will receive a link to download a QR code providing you access to the full YouTube library of approved reference material.  In the approved library, you will find quality content highlighting the glorious efforts of President Volodymyr Zelenskyy and the patriotic resistance of the Ukrainian military.

The Ministry of Information thanks you for your good citizenship as we battle against Vladimir Putin’s inflation and gas prices.

google_morality.jpgRocky-IV.png

7 hours ago, fozzir said:

That photo is fake.  I checked. BTW,  Why would Russia need Javelins? If they do (and are creating manuals to help them), they don't have a chance in hell at winning this war.

They don't need them but that have captured so many of them that need a policy on what to do with them all.

Russia can take large losses and still win.

Putin's war in Ukraine is his vanity war; how can you have 150-190,000 troops and fuck up his invasion! 

These troops are far less trained to fight or sit on the border, so long they become ineffective.

Putin underestimates the ability to enter Ukraine and grab territory, let alone install a puppet government. 

China, in the meantime, has to be wondering if they should have come out backing Putin because they no see the repercussions of the world on Russia.

Russia is just leveling population areas that have nothing to do with the military.

He has NO RULES FOR ENGAGEMENT, or the Russian Generals are not following it.

• Great Response! 1

(edited)

Is a False Flag Chemical Attack going to occur in Ukraine which blames the Russians?

This fellow who is in Ukraine thinks so.  9 minute video.

A False Flag Is Coming

https://www.lewrockwell.com/political-theatre/a-false-flag-is-coming/

By they way, a False Flag Event worked in Syria... the U.S. and western powers put out a false narrative that Syria gassed its own citizens.  This is well documented that the False Flag was a charade...but most people can't read nor follow any news sources other than CNN and Corporate Media.  Syria did NOT gas its own citizens.  The evidence is blatant for those who LOOK.

Edited by Tom Nolan

Friday March 11th, 2022
DuckDuckGo Updates Search Engine, Will Penalize Sites ‘Associated With Disinformation’
Authored by Zachary Stieber via The Epoch Times
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/duckduckgo-updates-search-engine-will-penalize-sites-associated-disinformation

EXCERPTS
The search engine DuckDuckGo has begun penalizing sites linked to “Russian disinformation” amid the Russia–Ukraine war, according to the company’s CEO.

“Like so many others I am sickened by Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and the gigantic humanitarian crisis it continues to create,” Gabriel Weinberg, the CEO, wrote on social media.
“At DuckDuckGo, we’ve been rolling out search updates that down-rank sites associated with Russian disinformation,” he added.
DuckDuckGo is also placing boxes with information at the top of the search results page “to highlight quality information for rapidly unfolding topics,” Weinberg added.

DuckDuckGo is an alternative to Google that has been growing in popularity in recent years in part because it doesn’t track users. Weinberg has in the past promised “unbiased results” as part of his pitch to people to switch from Google.

Some users quickly questioned the CEO’s update, including Tom Fitton, president of the Judicial Watch nonprofit.
DuckDuckGo, “contrary to its implicit promises to the contrary, is now in the censorship business,” he wrote on Twitter. “Are there any search engines that respect users?”
[TWITTER reactions]

Weinberg later responded to some of the critics.
“Search engines by definition try to put more relevant content higher and less relevant content lower—that’s not censorship, it’s search ranking relevancy,” he said….

REGARDING DUCKDUCKGO censoring information [See above]

https://www.corbettreport.com/solutionswatch-presearch/

th?id=OIF.inJOpBfiKLyklSwQod8bqA%26pid=A

Presearch Search Engine - #SolutionsWatch

Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed

Now that DuckDuckGo has officially DuckDuckGone in the direction of censorship, what's a free speech-loving, liberty-minded conspiracy realist to do? Never fear, #SolutionsWatch is here. In the first of a series of explorations of Alt Tech, James talks to Colin Pape of Presearch, a decentralized search engine that is seeking to offer an alternative to the Big Tech monopolization of search.

Watch on Archive / BitChute / Minds / Odysee or Download the mp4

SHOW NOTES:
We Need to Talk About Search

The Library of Babel (FLNWO #27)

DuckDuckGo Bows to Authoritarians, Begins Censoring Search Engine Results to “Fight Disinformation”

Searx

Brave Search

#Presearch Weekly #News & Updates w Colin Pape #58

Presearch.io (information)

Presearch.org (search engine)

On 3/12/2022 at 9:07 AM, notsonice said:

You can be sure Zelensky is controlling nothing anymore????

ha ha ha.........tell that to the Russians who have died already..........

how many dead or wounded???15,000 to  20,000 Russian troops to date just in 2 weeks........

Looks like Zelensky and company are kicking ass

Russia lost 27 Mio. People in the second World War. Discussion about a few thousand are not even discussed. For most Russians there is no war. War is when Russia is under attack and thats not the case here.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Starschy said:

Russia lost 27 Mio. People in the second World War. Discussion about a few thousand are not even discussed. For most Russians there is no war. War is when Russia is under attack and thats not the case here.

War is when Russia is under attack.........

At the rate Russia is losing men and equipment , in 6 months to a year, the Crimea is fair game for the Ukrainians to take back......

You keep thinking that the loss of 20,000 Russians in a few weeks is nothing........I bet that the average Russian thinks it is something......

a 1000 Russians a day, dead or wounded????? does not make for a stable Russia

Enjoy

2 hours ago, notsonice said:

Crimea is fair game for the Ukrainians to take back......

Crimea has over a 90 percent Russian population.  They did not want to be part of Ukraine.

NotSoNice, I guess you don't like people to have freedom of choice, but rather people to be led by covert propagandists who wish to rule over you.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tom Nolan said:

Crimea has over a 90 percent Russian population.  They did not want to be part of Ukraine.

NotSoNice, I guess you don't like people to have freedom of choice, but rather people to be led by covert propagandists who wish to rule over you.

Says who?

In 1991, they voted to approve Ukraine's declaration of independence along with every other region of Ukraine: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1991_Ukrainian_independence_referendum#By_region

That was the last internationally recognized referendum. 

In 2014, there was a referendum at gunpoint. 

• Upvote 2

Many Orthodox priests/scholars condemn Moscow Patriarch in and outside of Russia:

https://www.jpost.com/christianworld/article-701303

Ukraine invasion splits Orthodox Church, isolates Russian patriarch

Analysis: What Putin sees as a political restoration, Kirill sees as a crusade.

(edited)

On 3/12/2022 at 7:22 PM, Tomasz said:

On Ukraine you dont have a personal problem with Putin. If you want to get Ukraine into western military block hostile to Russia you dont have a problem with one despot but a fundamental  clash with vital core interest of Russia.

Ukraine in NATO is existential threat for Russia. Time to accept sphere of infuences like Monroe doctrine..

All you achieved already is Russia becoming junior partner of China. Great success really.

Ominous words from Putin about a “natural and necessary cleansing of the nation” to “spit out like flies” all representatives of a fifth column and “traitors” who do not back the Kremlin line.

Nice Guy that Putin. How many flies does Putin need to spit out? Did he think by attacking the Ukraine the west would help? The boys brain is gone. He needs a chip.

Angelina will put a spell on him. 

https://youtu.be/nwFloCPXzCs

Edited by Boat

ESOHR reported that this was fourth mass execution by Saudi authorities in the past decade. The March 2022 mass execution, ESOHR said, “was preceded by two massacres in 2016” in which a total of 47 people were beheaded, and the beheadings of 37 people in 2019. The March 2022 mass execution was reportedly the largest in modern Saudi history, surpassing the January 1980 mass execution of 63 militants convicted of seizing the Grand Mosque in Mecca in 1979.

Its time to quit trading with rouge countries. Ignoring behavior in the hope they become more civilized didn’t work. Nice experiment, nice try, but give it up already. 

(edited)

On 3/7/2022 at 2:48 PM, Tom Nolan said:

I don't think many people grasp how the MainStream Media is shaping the narrative...and that the masses are buying it.  This article by Reuters (their own censorship displayed) shows how they dupe people by not presenting all the facts.  This is presented above.

There are a lot of people who don't get it...  the media is not there to give people the true story.  The Media is controlled by your Masters, because your Masters own the Media.

And Trump won. I get it. It’s all about propaganda. Hey check out the switchblade drone that has a 6 mile range. Another tank killing drone has a 35 mile range. Those convoys are in bigger trouble? 
I can sense Russia being beat, Putin using a nuke, the end for all. Bring it. You never give to a madman. 

Edited by Boat

On 3/12/2022 at 6:22 PM, Tomasz said:

On Ukraine you dont have a personal problem with Putin???????....Yes we do.....Only an Idiot does not see the problem today.....It is Putin