TN

"The Global Digital ID Prison" by James Corbett of CorbettReport.com

Spending a lot of cash on as much stuff as you can is more inconvenient but certainly harder to track. Move money in and out of accounts for no apparent reason will mess with an algorithm. It will make you look like a crazy criminal.

Digitizing everything might not be a good idea.....

For example, old banking system used paper, pen, type writer. Filing in black and white, clear and organized. Computer makes things easier in many ways and save much space required to store paper files. The emergence of internet allowing things to be done more conveniently e.g. ATM card vs counter; interbank or intercountry transfer vs boxes load of cash; online banking vs impersonal presence on the spot. The latest progress is digital currency and mobile wallet. However, online banking and digital currency have hit walls two or three years into operation in some backward countries e.g. money theft, fraud etc.

The key lesson might be:

we would like to allow convenience, but we should not compromise on safety

1. digitization has allowed us to function without cash. At the same time, a bigger issue is fermenting i.e. banks are operating without actual cash involved.

2. digitization allows conveniences unavailable before. For small cash, it is fine to have platforms mushrooming without monitoring. Could there be possibility that platform owners would run away with all money deposited by customers at one point of prosperity?

3. Digitization allows things to be done remotely. But unlawful alteration of important info could also possibly be done via digital space, unconsciously. Or consciously.

Similarly, digitization would allow everything personal to be available at ease, including inserting non existing IDs, trace individual activities and movement until personal privacy and safety could be compromised.

Therefore, private and important info are best kept in the old ways, i.e. filing or in computer storage space not connected to internet. Not everything needs to be digitized, only basic info. Not everything needs to be done conveniently via internet. Old but safer methods must be preserved, not replaced.

Not too sure these make sense, but there ought to be a balance of modern invention and old creation. The former is created by youngs looking for time saving ways to do things; the later was by thoughtful and sensible pioneers. We must adapt but never forsake the basic needs of mankind i.e. security.

https://www.activistpost.com/2022/08/gates-calls-social-credit-scores-an-asset-are-they-coming-to-the-us.html

Gates Calls Social Credit Scores An “Asset” — Are They Coming To The US?

EXCERPTS

Aadhaar, India’s federally-operated biometric digital ID system, collected the names, finger print scans, and eye scans of 1.2 billion Indians.

The invasive system is praised by Bill Gates, and some US policymakers want to bring a similar social credit database to the USA.

...But Aadhaar is more than just a system that coerces people to submit their personal biometrics to receive their rights. It’s actually a giant social credit system lauded by political heavyweights and global thought leaders.

Not much Western attention been put on the Aadhaar system because it’s been overshadowed by their geopolitical foe – China and its social credit system.

According to the Huffington Post, which received documents under India’s RTI act or Right to Information Act, the Indian government has integrated data collected by Aadhaar to establish a “360-degree database” that “automatically track[s] when a citizen moves between cities, changes jobs, or buys a new property,”

Bill Gates, of all people, explained that the Aadhaar system is “huge asset for India” and branded the creator of the system, Nandan Nilekani – a partner of the WEF (World Economic Forum) – a “hero.”

Despite the dystopian possibilities, elected officials in the US are trying their best to foist a giant biometric digital ID system on the entire population under the guise of inequity.

Illinois Congressman Bill Foster recently introduced the Improving Digital Identity Act which calls for the public sector, namely Homeland Security to work with the private sector to develop a giant digital biometric ID infrastructure for the United States.

Congressman Foster explained to a Gates-funded vaccine ID initiative ID2020 that collecting private biometric information on all citizens could be “leveraged” by the private sector to generate profits....

The simple answer, they want to be able to track everyone, anywhere, anytime, and they want you to volunteer to do it.

I go to extreme measures to protect myself and my family; I pay for a secure IP address through a security company, and email is encrypted to family and close friends along with the business I have ownership in. Even GPS can be interrupted; cells have a powerful VPN. 

I like my privacy, not on social media platforms, and have no interest in being! 

The 40-year-old and under have no concept of privacy; post a picture today and five years after comes back to bite you.

• Great Response! 1