Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fozzir

Trump SLAMS Germany for ties with Russia over the breakfast table with Nato Secretary General

Their faces speak a thousand words. Fast forward, Germany still doesn't get it or fail to because Trump called them out years ago. Pride sucks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O24rulfjA8U

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

And this surprises you why? Trump will tell you that it’s good business to get away with everything you can. Advice from politicions and actions from government rarely have anything to do with common sense. 

• Like 1

On 3/13/2022 at 3:51 AM, fozzir said:

Their faces speak a thousand words. Fast forward, Germany still doesn't get it or fail to because Trump called them out years ago. Pride sucks.

Your  and Trump's hypocracy is far greater than Germany's.  People might remember in the 1960's when the Bundeswehr  guarded Europe's do while we played silly games in SE Asia and Trump faked bone spurs.

• Rolling Eye 1

20 hours ago, nsdp said:

Your  and Trump's hypocracy is far greater than Germany's.  People might remember in the 1960's when the Bundeswehr  guarded Europe's do while we played silly games in SE Asia and Trump faked bone spurs.

Wow, your ability to argue is impeccable, what hypocrisy are you talking about here? You site the Bundeswehr in the 60s? How is it not their job and btw we backed up europe with plenty of firepower during those times.  If it wasn't for the US,  Khrshchev would have built the wall at Normandy. 

• Upvote 1

On 3/15/2022 at 9:28 PM, fozzir said:

Wow, your ability to argue is impeccable, what hypocrisy are you talking about here? You site the Bundeswehr in the 60s? How is it not their job and btw we backed up europe with plenty of firepower during those times.  If it wasn't for the US,  Khrshchev would have built the wall at Normandy.

You are a really ignorant soul. Breshnev was calling the shots after the Cuba blockade .  the hypocrisy is Donald Trump's .  You definitely qualify as one of McNamara's Morons.

On 3/13/2022 at 3:51 AM, fozzir said:

Recent German actions seem to be on the right path. They caused Ukraine and all of Europe a lot of pain by trusting the Russians to give them fair prices for natural gas. Merkel always thought she could schmooze Putin, while he was taking advantage of her. She was a member of the Young Communist Cadre (My name for it). She is from East German and fluent in Russian. The Green Party has or had a strong voice in the current party coalition in Germany. 

Germany is currently greatly increasing its defense budget. Its armed forces today are pitiful. It has been busy making German cars and machinery for export. 

• Like 3

On 3/17/2022 at 2:33 PM, nsdp said:

You are a really ignorant soul. Breshnev was calling the shots after the Cuba blockade .  the hypocrisy is Donald Trump's .  You definitely qualify as one of McNamara's Morons.

Nice try.  Who mentioned the Cuba blockade? Let me tell you something. Khrushchev led the USSR until 64, then Brezhnev.  Now, please site Trump's hypocrisy, and try to do it without calling me names. 

• Upvote 1

On 3/14/2022 at 10:54 PM, nsdp said:

Careful with Trump, his hypocracy is being exposed. The truth of a stolen election is finally unfolding. Oddly Bill Barr was the one to release the Kracken.

America Has a Free Speech Problem

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/18/opinion/cancel-culture-free-speech-poll.html

(edited)

10 minutes ago, fozzir said:

Nice try.  Who mentioned the Cuba blockade? Let me tell you something. Khrushchev led the USSR until 64, then Brezhnev.  Now, please site Trump's hypocrisy, and try to do it without calling me names. 

1964 is after the completion of removal of troops and missiles from Cuba and Turkey in October 1963.

Trump calls Putin 'genius' and 'savvy' for Ukraine invasion

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/02/23/trump-putin-ukraine-invasion-00010923

Edited by nsdp
left out closing date

5 minutes ago, nsdp said:

1964 is after the completion of removal of troops and missiles from Cuba and Turkey.

Trump calls Putin 'genius' and 'savvy' for Ukraine invasion

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/02/23/trump-putin-ukraine-invasion-00010923

OMG: you just don't get it. 

1. re 1964 is after the completion of removal of troops and missiles from Cuba and Turkey. <- who cares? completely irrelevant. Germany was the subject country and we armed them up stopping the soviets from going to Normandy.

2. Trump was being sarcastic making the point that Putin just waited until Biden took over to move into Ukraine. Since you forgot, let me remind you; the last time Putin took a chunk of Ukraine (Crimea)  Biden was VP so he (Putin) knew he wouldn't have any issues.  NOW, if I'm a guy like Putin that is called smart strategy, wait until a good time to invade and that time is under Biden.  I realize you will never understand this but that's your choice. No hypocrisy here. 

image.thumb.png.ac22f6210642506b4ed7abc5824b3add.png

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, fozzir said:

OMG: you just don't get it. 

1. re 1964 is after the completion of removal of troops and missiles from Cuba and Turkey. <- who cares? completely irrelevant. Germany was the subject country and we armed them up stopping the soviets from going to Normandy.

2. Trump was being sarcastic making the point that Putin just waited until Biden took over to move into Ukraine. Since you forgot, let me remind you; the last time Putin took a chunk of Ukraine (Crimea)  Biden was VP so he (Putin) knew he wouldn't have any issues.  NOW, if I'm a guy like Putin that is called smart strategy, wait until a good time to invade and that time is under Biden.  I realize you will never understand this but that's your choice. No hypocrisy here. 

image.thumb.png.ac22f6210642506b4ed7abc5824b3add.png

Apparently you cannot remember 2019 's "White House confirms it tied Ukraine aid to help in pursuing conspiracy theory on DNC hack" https://news.yahoo.com/white-house-confirms-trump-withheld-ukraine-military-aid-in-part-because-of-dnc-server-rumors-180854146.html

Early onset of senile dementia?

42 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Careful with Trump, his hypocracy is being exposed. The truth of a stolen election is finally unfolding. Oddly Bill Barr was the one to release the Kracken.

America Has a Free Speech Problem

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/18/opinion/cancel-culture-free-speech-poll.html

https://reason.com/2022/03/18/the-hunter-biden-laptop-story-makes-another-case-against-misinformation-bans/

• Upvote 1

(edited)

Apparently you cannot remember 2019 's "White House confirms it tied Ukraine aid to help in pursuing conspiracy theory on DNC hack" https://news.yahoo.com/white-house-confirms-trump-withheld-ukraine-military-aid-in-part-because-of-dnc-server-rumors-180854146.html

You need to learn to read and stop watching MSDNC.

image.png.1bf82cd323a67a956baca1acb7141b91.png

Edited by fozzir
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, nsdp said:

Apparently you cannot remember 2019 's "White House confirms it tied Ukraine aid to help in pursuing conspiracy theory on DNC hack" https://news.yahoo.com/white-house-confirms-trump-withheld-ukraine-military-aid-in-part-because-of-dnc-server-rumors-180854146.html

Ohh my not so esteemed peice...Below have a read. An American President impeached for exposing the dark swamp of the Democratic Party...Treason may well fill the headlines shortly.

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/all-the-news-thats-finally-fit-to-print-hunter-biden-laptop-new-york-post-new-york-times-joe-biden-11647637814#aoh=16476534878289&amp_ct=1647653498538&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s

Hunter Biden’s Laptop Is Finally News Fit to Print

The press that ignored the story in 2020 admits that it’s real.

Talk about burying the lead—for 17 months. The New York Times has finally acknowledged that Hunter Biden’s business dealings are legitimate news. Implicit apology accepted.

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/all-the-news-thats-finally-fit-to-print-hunter-biden-laptop-new-york-post-new-york-times-joe-biden-11647637814#aoh=16476534878289&amp_ct=1647653498538&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

My summer camp in 1967 was with the 1 st Armored Division's Engineer regiment east of  Heidelberg  and the division was 44% of strength.  3rd ID and  8th ID was in better shape having 5 man squads instead or 4. 3rd armored was up around Frankfurt so I don't know what shape they were in     US AF was 1/2 strength in  ETO.  were you even a figment of any ones imagination in the 1960's. We couldn't  backstop any one in ETO  with 2 half strength armored and 2 half strength  Infantry div and couple of cavalry regiments  and 1 battalion of Marines all not combat ready in the 1960's.  You are imagining things. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nsdp said:

My summer camp in 1967 was with the 1 st Armored Division's Engineer regiment east of  Heidelberg  and the division was 44% of strength.  3rd ID and  8th ID was in better shape having 5 man squads instead or 4. 3rd armored was up around Frankfurt so I don't know what shape they were in     US AF was 1/2 strength in  ETO.  were you even a figment of any ones imagination in the 1960's. We couldn't  backstop any one in ETO  with 2 half strength armored and 2 half strength  Infantry div and couple of cavalry regiments  and 1 battalion of Marines all not combat ready in the 1960's.  You are imagining things. 

1. I appreciate your service to our county (I'm a 10 year vet as well). Desert Shield/Desert Storm.

2. No one can confirm or deny those numbers you are sighting except to know whatever forces we had in place did the trick.

(edited)

Whatever man, those folks are hardcore Hillary supporters.. and still pissed she didn't win. You can trust them as far as you can throw them.  

Edited by fozzir
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, fozzir said:

1. I appreciate your service to our county (I'm a 10 year vet as well). Desert Shield/Desert Storm.

2. No one can confirm or deny those numbers you are sighting except to know whatever forces we had in place did the trick.

I beg to differ .

Access to Morning Reports and Unit Rosters

https://www.archives.gov/personnel-records-center/military-personnel/morning-reports

• Like 1

(edited)

4 minutes ago, nsdp said:

I beg to differ .

https://www.archives.gov/personnel-records-center/military-personnel/morning-reports

The link you posted is dead, but no need.  Question, did Khrushchev build the wall in Normandy, Yes or No?  If the answer is No, that proves my point so no link is required. 

image.thumb.png.f8f7e11eff32d352d95eb0dcdc1bbad9.png

Edited by fozzir

4 minutes ago, fozzir said:

The link you posted is dead, but no need.  Question, did Khrushchev build the wall in Normandy, Yes or No?  If the answer is No, that proves my point so no link is required. 

image.thumb.png.f8f7e11eff32d352d95eb0dcdc1bbad9.png

Try again. Do you have an account with th enNational Archives.

National Personnel Records Center

About Military Personnel Records

For the Public

For Veterans Service Officers

For Federal Agencies

Other Resources

Resumption of Onsite Operations at the National Personnel Records Center (NPRC) in St. Louis

Local health conditions in the St. Louis area have improved and the NPRC resumed normal operations on March 7, 2022.

While the National Personnel Records Center has reopened for normal operations, the federal record center research room remains closed.  The operating status of the public research room may be found at www.archives.gov/st-louis.

FEDERAL RECORDS - (NON-ARCHIVAL RECORDS) ACCESS
Army Morning Reports and Unit Rosters, dated 1960-1974, are non-archival.*

Individuals may access these records by submitting a written request for copies of the records via postal mail or fax. Federal law [5 USC 552a(b)] requires that all requests for records and information be submitted in writing. Each request must be signed (in cursive) and dated (within the last year).

Please include as much of the following information in your request: the exact unit of assignment ("Company A, 1st Battalion, 116th Infantry Regiment"), a description of the action ("I was wounded and sent to a hospital") and an approximate date ("June 1944"). Without this type of information, the NPRC may be unable to perform a search.

SEARCH FEES: The NPRC may assess a fee for non-archival records, depending on the number of searches required. If that is the case, payment is required before the searches are undertaken. Fees are assessed for our time spent locating the records (at the rate of $13.25 per hour) and for any copies that are made (first 6 pages, $3.50; each additional page, $0.10), with a minimum charge of $8.30. A deposit of $8.30 is required before we begin the search. You will be billed for any additional costs. All remittances should be made payable to the National Personnel Records Center.

Individuals who have a strong desire to view these records in person may request an appointment in our Federal Records Center Research Room.

OBTAINING RELEASE AUTHORIZATION FROM ARMY: If you wish to review Army non-archival morning reports in person, you will first need to write to the following office to obtain the required authorization for access to these records:

Department of the Army
Freedom of Information and Privacy Acts Office
7701 Telegraph Road
Alexandria, VA 22315-3860

* Army Morning Reports and Unit Rosters, dated 1960-1974, are non-archival. Non-archival records are maintained under the Federal Records Center Program and are subject to access restrictions. Army Morning Reports and Unit Rosters, dated 1912-1959, and all Air Force Morning Reports, are archival records. These records have been accessioned into the National Archives and are open to the public. See above for information on how to access archival Morning Reports and Unit Rosters.

ARCHIVAL RECORDS - ACCESS
Army Morning Reports and Unit Rosters, dated 1912-1959, and all Air Force Morning Reports, are archival records.*

Written requests for archival Morning Reports and Unit Rosters are not accepted. Individuals may only access these records by:

COPY FEES: There is no fee to request and review an archival record in the Archival Research Room. However, the NARA fee schedule authorizes the Agency to collect fees from the public for copies of archival records (44 USC 2116c and 44 USC 2307).

If you or your designated representative decide to review the records, please notify us in advance of your visit so we can make the necessary arrangements. You will need to speak to an Attendant at 314-801-0850 to schedule an appointment to visit our Archival Research Room.

* Army Morning Reports and Unit Rosters, dated 1912-1959, and all Air Force Morning Reports, are archival records. These records have been accessioned into the National Archives and are open to the public. Army Morning Reports and Unit Rosters, dated 1960-1974, are non-archival. Non-archival records are maintained under the Federal Records Center Program and are subject to access restrictions. See below for information on how to access non-archival Morning Reports and Unit Rosters.

Army rosters and Army morning reports through 1959 are now in the legal custody of the National Archives and Records Administration. However, Army rosters for 1944 -1946 were destroyed in accordance with the General Records Schedule and are no longer available. 

Unfortunately, photocopies of the filmed images are often illegible.  Due to the poor quality of the film reproduction, we do not offer photocopies of microfilmed rosters or morning reports through the mail, nor do we offer to sell duplicate reels of morning report microfilm.

If you would like to personally view the rosters or morning reports, we will make them available, by appointment only, in our Archival Research Room located at the National Personnel Records Center, Archival Research Room, 1 Archives Drive, St. Louis, MO  63138.  For a small fee, you may print copies of the pages you want from the microfilm. To schedule an appointment, please contact the Archival Research Room in advance, by phone at (314) 801-0850 or by email at stlarr.archives@nara.gov.

An alternative to a personal visit is to hire an independent researcher to view these rosters or reports for you. See a listing of potential independent researchers for hire.

This page was last reviewed on March 10, 2020.
Contact us with questions or comments.

Archives.gov

You just have to know how to work the system.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nsdp said:

Try again. Do you have an account with th enNational Archives.

National Personnel Records Center

About Military Personnel Records

For the Public

For Veterans Service Officers

For Federal Agencies

Other Resources

Resumption of Onsite Operations at the National Personnel Records Center (NPRC) in St. Louis

Local health conditions in the St. Louis area have improved and the NPRC resumed normal operations on March 7, 2022.

While the National Personnel Records Center has reopened for normal operations, the federal record center research room remains closed.  The operating status of the public research room may be found at www.archives.gov/st-louis.

FEDERAL RECORDS - (NON-ARCHIVAL RECORDS) ACCESS
Army Morning Reports and Unit Rosters, dated 1960-1974, are non-archival.*

Individuals may access these records by submitting a written request for copies of the records via postal mail or fax. Federal law [5 USC 552a(b)] requires that all requests for records and information be submitted in writing. Each request must be signed (in cursive) and dated (within the last year).

Please include as much of the following information in your request: the exact unit of assignment ("Company A, 1st Battalion, 116th Infantry Regiment"), a description of the action ("I was wounded and sent to a hospital") and an approximate date ("June 1944"). Without this type of information, the NPRC may be unable to perform a search.

SEARCH FEES: The NPRC may assess a fee for non-archival records, depending on the number of searches required. If that is the case, payment is required before the searches are undertaken. Fees are assessed for our time spent locating the records (at the rate of $13.25 per hour) and for any copies that are made (first 6 pages, $3.50; each additional page, $0.10), with a minimum charge of $8.30. A deposit of $8.30 is required before we begin the search. You will be billed for any additional costs. All remittances should be made payable to the National Personnel Records Center.

Individuals who have a strong desire to view these records in person may request an appointment in our Federal Records Center Research Room.

OBTAINING RELEASE AUTHORIZATION FROM ARMY: If you wish to review Army non-archival morning reports in person, you will first need to write to the following office to obtain the required authorization for access to these records:

Department of the Army
Freedom of Information and Privacy Acts Office
7701 Telegraph Road
Alexandria, VA 22315-3860

* Army Morning Reports and Unit Rosters, dated 1960-1974, are non-archival. Non-archival records are maintained under the Federal Records Center Program and are subject to access restrictions. Army Morning Reports and Unit Rosters, dated 1912-1959, and all Air Force Morning Reports, are archival records. These records have been accessioned into the National Archives and are open to the public. See above for information on how to access archival Morning Reports and Unit Rosters.

ARCHIVAL RECORDS - ACCESS
Army Morning Reports and Unit Rosters, dated 1912-1959, and all Air Force Morning Reports, are archival records.*

Written requests for archival Morning Reports and Unit Rosters are not accepted. Individuals may only access these records by:

COPY FEES: There is no fee to request and review an archival record in the Archival Research Room. However, the NARA fee schedule authorizes the Agency to collect fees from the public for copies of archival records (44 USC 2116c and 44 USC 2307).

If you or your designated representative decide to review the records, please notify us in advance of your visit so we can make the necessary arrangements. You will need to speak to an Attendant at 314-801-0850 to schedule an appointment to visit our Archival Research Room.

* Army Morning Reports and Unit Rosters, dated 1912-1959, and all Air Force Morning Reports, are archival records. These records have been accessioned into the National Archives and are open to the public. Army Morning Reports and Unit Rosters, dated 1960-1974, are non-archival. Non-archival records are maintained under the Federal Records Center Program and are subject to access restrictions. See below for information on how to access non-archival Morning Reports and Unit Rosters.

Army rosters and Army morning reports through 1959 are now in the legal custody of the National Archives and Records Administration. However, Army rosters for 1944 -1946 were destroyed in accordance with the General Records Schedule and are no longer available. 

Unfortunately, photocopies of the filmed images are often illegible.  Due to the poor quality of the film reproduction, we do not offer photocopies of microfilmed rosters or morning reports through the mail, nor do we offer to sell duplicate reels of morning report microfilm.

If you would like to personally view the rosters or morning reports, we will make them available, by appointment only, in our Archival Research Room located at the National Personnel Records Center, Archival Research Room, 1 Archives Drive, St. Louis, MO  63138.  For a small fee, you may print copies of the pages you want from the microfilm. To schedule an appointment, please contact the Archival Research Room in advance, by phone at (314) 801-0850 or by email at stlarr.archives@nara.gov.

An alternative to a personal visit is to hire an independent researcher to view these rosters or reports for you. See a listing of potential independent researchers for hire.

This page was last reviewed on March 10, 2020.
Contact us with questions or comments.

Archives.gov

You just have to know how to work the system.

No one is going  to read all that. Why don't you answer my question?  Stop posting a plethora of links, that's just silly. 

1 minute ago, fozzir said:

No one is going  to read all that. Why don't you answer my question?  Stop posting a plethora of links, that's just silly. 

I did Agent Orange benefit appeals for twenty years.  So I know how to work the system.  My point was to teach you not to spout off  about something you have no knowledge of.   As to Khrushchev, there is a two volume set Khrushchev Remembers the Last testament. 

https://www.amazon.com/Khrushchev-Remembers-Last-Testament-Nikita/dp/0233966102 He tells his side of the struggle with Kosygin and Brezhnev. They effectively pushed him  out in early 1963 but had to wait for the party congress to make it official.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, nsdp said:

I did Agent Orange benefit appeals for twenty years.  So I know how to work the system.  My point was to teach you not to spout off  about something you have no knowledge of.   As to Khrushchev, there is a two volume set Khrushchev Remembers the Last testament. 

https://www.amazon.com/Khrushchev-Remembers-Last-Testament-Nikita/dp/0233966102 He tells his side of the struggle with Kosygin and Brezhnev. They effectively pushed him  out in early 1963 but had to wait for the party congress to make it official.

Wow, you not answering my simple question speaks volume of your knowledge of the subject. Instead you just talk like this guy.  

image.png