Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JA

Trump was right-AT&T has increased the prices

AT&T has increased the prices of some of its services since the company officially merged with Time Warner last month. The cost of the company's DirecTvNow streaming plans will go up to $40 a month starting on July 26, a $5 increase. The company also recently unveiled an Unlimited & More wireless plan at $70 a month. That’s $5 more than the already existing basic unlimited plan.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JohnAtronis said:

AT&T has increased the prices of some of its services since the company officially merged with Time Warner last month. The cost of the company's DirecTvNow streaming plans will go up to $40 a month starting on July 26, a $5 increase. The company also recently unveiled an Unlimited & More wireless plan at $70 a month. That’s $5 more than the already existing basic unlimited plan.

AT&T also increased its administrative fee twice during the past quarter. The monthly fee jumped to $1.99 in June, from 76 cents earlier in the year.

• Like 1

but its services (dicretvnow) are still the cheapest on the market

3 minutes ago, JohnAtronis said:

Next comes the layoffs

5 to 10 years and AT&T will file for bankruptcy. Most indebted business in the world right now

no matter who was in office , there was just too much money involved to do the right thing

Just now, Joanna said:

no matter who was in office , there was just too much money involved to do the right thing

It's called capitalism.

Two more months until I'm out of my cable contract. How will I be able to live without the always growing list of Spanish channels I can't understand, but have to pay for?

3 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Two more months until I'm out of my cable contract. How will I be able to live without the always growing list of Spanish channels I can't understand, but have to pay for?

Well, la carte pay television - pick and play, gets closer everyday.

1 minute ago, Cokiga Damke said:

Well, la carte pay television - pick and play, gets closer everyday.

It is a shame that the Trump administration was unable to stop this. But at least there will be some more cord-cutting.

Just now, JohnAtronis said:

It is a shame that the Trump administration was unable to stop this. But at least there will be some more cord-cutting.

Directtvnow is streaming only. I love it and is worth ever penny

DOJ is seeking to appeal a federal judge's decision to sign off on the $85 billion merger . This should be their argument

• Like 1

On 7/4/2018 at 2:12 PM, JohnAtronis said:

Just now, 李伟王芳 said:

DOJ is seeking to appeal a federal judge's decision to sign off on the $85 billion merger . This should be their argument

Well, it is likely too late. In 1983, there were 50 -- now, there are six (soon to be five).

• Upvote 1

On 7/11/2018 at 5:56 PM, 李伟王芳 said:

t's pretty hard to "un-ring a bell". Now that the merger has taken place it would be almost impossible for the Feds to convince the courts to change their minds.

On 7/4/2018 at 12:12 PM, JohnAtronis said:

This is the first time in 2 years that the price of wireless has gone up so really it isn’t that bad, they still have to compete against Verizon and T-Mobile which will keep prices decent. 

And also At-t raked in 30 bil last year profit , then you add in the time-warner money, 5g money , IOT and autonomous vehicle money, they ain’t going anywhere for a long time.

• Upvote 1