Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PZ

Britain Has Identified Russians Suspected Of Skripal Nerve Attack?

British police have identified several Russians who they believe were behind the nerve agent attack on former spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter, the British news agency, Press Association, said on Thursday, citing a source close to the investigation. A police spokesman declined to comment on the report. Security Minister Ben Wallace was dismissive, saying it belonged to the “ill informed and wild speculation folder”. Skripal, a former colonel in Russian military intelligence who betrayed dozens of agents to Britain’s MI6 foreign spy service, and his daughter Yulia, were found unconscious on a public bench in the English city of Salisbury on March 4.

Let me guess they can't find them all they have is a dozen different cameras of blurry people you can't see...If the info is true.

An unnamed, an unnamed, an unnamed, an unnamed... Give me a break. And, UK Sec. Min. said "wild speculation folder"...

• Like 1

As far as I've read only one source was mentioned in the PA article and they didn't exactly say that the source was high ranking in the investigation or anything like that

But we're supposed to believe that Putin tells the truth as he has people murdered on foreign soil.  He's KBG always was and always will be...

It's hard to understand why there is no special investigation in UK on Russian interference in the Brexit vote

• Upvote 1