Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SP

Bitcoin Just Jumped Above $8,000

(edited)

Bitcoin experiences biggest price gains in months as cryptocurrency market recovers from kits worst ever start to a year.  It broke the $8,000 level for the first time in two months Tuesday following weeks of bearish sentiment and a lack of new buyers. The digital currency is up more than 20 percent in the past week, mostly buoyed by reports of institutional investor interest.

Di321UsXsAIn2sl.jpg

Edited by Sofia

Could be Goldman's crypto trading desk, Coinbase's new brokerage to attract institutional capital--or just in general, the emerging interest in bitcoin by institutional capital. This isn't going away. There's clearly some other price factors going on, like a short squeeze recently on bears. But the fact is, institutional capital is getting more interested and that means it's going to settle down eventually. 

(edited)

The price of bitcoin has pretty much skyrocketed over the years, although every now and then, there,s a crash in value, but it’s no doubt the most valuable cryptocurrency. I just recently got to know about it though, like a year ago. It was already too expensive for an average student like me to buy. I heard that mining can make you earn free bitcoin. It is good for investment, and I’ve seen good reviews about the site on quora too. I’d appreciate any information concerning it as an upcoming bitcoin investor. I don’t want to miss out on any opportunity to get bitcoin. Information concerning Alt coins will be appreciated too, as they are cheaper and more affordable.

Edited by BrugCorkes