Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AE911truth.org

$35,000 being bet that oil will go over $150 by 2020

(edited)

Someone placed a bid just now of 500 options with a strike price of $150 on the December 2020 WTI crude oil futures at a price of $70 per option. (Yes, it's possible it's from more than one person but I think it's highly unlikely because those options haven't had significant volume for a while).

Edited by AE911truth.org
  • Like 1

That bid is gone now, maybe he chickened out.

• Like 1

(edited)

Someone just placed a bid of $44,000 that oil will go over $125 by  Dec. 2020, 200 125 strike price call options at a price of .22 ($220 per option).

EDIT: The bid disappeared after being available for about half an hour.  I personally shorted one of those options yesterday at a price of .26 ($260).

Edited by AE911truth.org
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, AE911truth.org said:

Someone just placed a bid of $44,000 that oil will go over $125 by  Dec. 2020, 200 125 strike price call options at a price of .22 ($220 per option).

EDIT: The bid disappeared after being available for about half an hour.  I personally shorted one of those options yesterday at a price of .26 ($260).

It's not completely unlikely - crazier things have happened in the past..

• Like 2

(edited)

$60,000 bet showed up just now that oil will go over $150 by the end of 2020. A bid of 500 December 2020 call options at a strike price of 150 at $120 per option.

EDIT: Gone now with no takers after being available for less than an hour.

Edited by AE911truth.org

THE CRUDEOIL PRICE WILL REACH AT 150 $ ; IN OUR OPENION IT IS NOT POSSIBLE BECAUSE US WILL 100% INDEPENDENT COUNTRY TO IMPORT OIL FROM ANY COUNTRY .  HENCE IT DOES IMPACT ON OIL MARKET. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE THAT WITHIN 365 DAYS TEN MILLION BARREL DEMAND WILL INCREASE. THEREFORE IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO REACH 150$ PER BARREL.

SPECULATIVE MOVE IS ANOTHER ASPECT WE CANNOT CALCULATE AT THIS JUNCTURE.

• Like 1

anxious to absorb current pulse of learned community to fortify any action I may consider to place and confirm said action with my community before taking

Donald Trump had better hope not, because gasoline that high will elect a Democrat president.