Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZL

Apple hits $1 trillion

Apple Inc. became the first U.S.-based company with a market value of $1 trillion before dropping slightly again. It's a largely symbolic achievement for the compa

Let’s see how long AAPL will stay (and IF it will stay) above $1T compared to the very short blip at $1T that PetroChina had in 2007. The latter company is now worth one fifth of that.

will not last for long. Apple has the most to lose in Trump's trade war with China

4 minutes ago, 李伟王芳 said:

Apple Inc. became the first U.S.-based company with a market value of $1 trillion before dropping slightly again. It's a largely symbolic achievement for the compa

We all can be proud because we worked hard for it paying for all this pricey products

Just now, Ajan Bosnjacki said:

well no wonder since my two mac, four phones and two ipads

and I would recommend them to anyone who wants a superior product over crap, every time. What is alternative, Huawei, Samsung?

9 minutes ago, 李伟王芳 said:

I am so glad an oil company like Exxon didn’t get the title of being first for this.