TN

87,000 new IRS agents, higher taxes, and a massive green energy slush fund... "Here Are The Winners And Losers In The 'Inflation Reduction Act'"-ZeroHedge

On 8/12/2022 at 5:37 PM, TailingsPond said:

It said IRS.

Reading is fundamental.

So I forgot the “ , “ sadly your brain couldn't leap.

On 8/23/2022 at 10:31 AM, Ron Wagner said:

So, you despise the middle class? The kulaks?

Most Americans consider themselves middle class. https://www.rand.org/blog/2021/05/most-americans-consider-themselves-middle-class-but.html

Me? You have misinterpreted what I said. Was just relaying a message that makes sense of why they insist on having inflation, taxation and later have to pay astronomical sum of social aids to cover inflation, and return what taxed etc.......

who in this world is not a peasant once that got rich by chance or by inheritance? 'o'   '-'

Starting with self declared royalty that passed down for a while thousands years ago, copied and taken over by others; to businessmen and daily folks........ No one is above anyone once upon a time, no? '-'

Nobility is by act, not by inheritance, yes?

Therefore, it is out of lacking of knowledge about their own history that the rich could turn snobbish or show inferior traits? 😏

image.png.848d3d96d574ec174e68f1602c1cf1ec.png

• Like 1

On 8/13/2022 at 12:59 PM, specinho said:

image.png.15e9f5e6bcc196f91f1a419cf1d63614.png

much criticism about Lenin in another post, yet he is still making sense ~ 100 years later.....:oO.o:/:|¬¬

The kulaks were considered to be the bourgeoisie by Lenin. it is the Marxist term to denote anyone with enough property to allow them to have employees or sharecroppers. They were not wealthy people, just middle class to upper middle class. Leninists were ruthless to them in Russian controlled areas as was Mao in  China ending in the starvation of millions of people. Similar treatment in Eastern Ukraine and Crimea has also occurred recently. The theft of millions of tons of grain. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kulak

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bourgeoisie

Marxism never worked in Russia or China or the Soviet Union. Russia and China are actually fascist nations most similar to that of Nazi Germany. They are dictatorships, not of the proletariat as was once claimed. Fascism actually works economically for those at the top. I believe that America is also in danger of becoming a fascist state run by the Democrat party through propaganda and subterfuge used while pretending to be noble and accusing Republicans of being far right would be autocrats. Nothing could be farther than the truth. This is the same line of propaganda that Marxists and Neo-Marxists have always used. Ruining the economy and parceling out goodies to certain groups is also a way of gaining and maintaining autocratic control. 

16 hours ago, Ron Wagner said:

The kulaks were considered to be the bourgeoisie by Lenin. it is the Marxist term to denote anyone with enough property to allow them to have employees or sharecroppers. They were not wealthy people, just middle class to upper middle class. Leninists were ruthless to them in Russian controlled areas as was Mao in  China ending in the starvation of millions of people. Similar treatment in Eastern Ukraine and Crimea has also occurred recently. The theft of millions of tons of grain. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kulak

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bourgeoisie

Marxism never worked in Russia or China or the Soviet Union. Russia and China are actually fascist nations most similar to that of Nazi Germany. They are dictatorships, not of the proletariat as was once claimed. Fascism actually works economically for those at the top. I believe that America is also in danger of becoming a fascist state run by the Democrat party through propaganda and subterfuge used while pretending to be noble and accusing Republicans of being far right would be autocrats. Nothing could be farther than the truth. This is the same line of propaganda that Marxists and Neo-Marxists have always used. Ruining the economy and parceling out goodies to certain groups is also a way of gaining and maintaining autocratic control. 

the theories proposed were usually circumstantial e.g.

1. Karl Marx might not get much chance under exclusive capitalism. Therefore, he was suggesting changes that could  be more inclusive........

Functioning  or not might depend on people, if they understand or interpret it correctly and apply appropriately. Probably not the fault of theory itself?

2. What did by Mao was deemed necessary. Although the initial concepts were not all working effectively, it created drastic bad habitual changes to China........

Historically, cruelty involving hundred thousands or millions of sacrifices, intentional or unintentional, created massive good transformation e.g. North Korea, South Korea, Japan, China, Russia, Cambodia, etc

3. part of fascism indicates leadership of one capable hand over majority who do not know. Until today, probably all successful organizations are doing things this way, yes?

The center issue of Hitler might be related to monopoly of banking system and money by others at where he was and that he probably mistreated by chance......

• Downvote 1

On 8/10/2022 at 5:47 PM, Tom Nolan said:

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/larry-summers-appalled-special-interest-tax-carve-outs-democrat-bill

Larry Summers 'Appalled' At Special Interest Tax Carve-Outs In Democrat Bill

Tyler Durden's Photo
by Tyler Durden
Wednesday, Aug 10, 2022 - 03:40 PM

Former Treasury Secretary Larry Summers says he's "appalled" by the special interest carve-outs in the Democrats' recent tax-and-climat bill, which he says threatens a historic international agreement.

gates%20epstein%20summers_0.PNG?itok=xdw

"I am pretty cynical, and hardly antibusiness in general, or private equity in particular," Summers tweeted on Monday, "but I am appalled by the end stages of the Senate bill’s passage."

"It makes me despair of the general interest above the special interest," he added.

Then, in a Wednesday appearance on Bloomberg Television's "Wall Street Week," Summers said "It’s very sad how much special-interest lobbyists were able to stop things that are clearly in the public interest," adding "I am pretty offended by what’s happened here" when it comes to businesses fighting against tax provisions in the legislation.

Summers also blasted the removal of a proposal to scale back the so-called carried-interest tax break, which lets investment managers use a lower rate than for regular income, an advantage Summers called “outrageous.” -Bloomberg

"Even more unfortunate," he continued, is that the Inflation Reduction Act, lacked steps to put the US in compliance with an international agreement for a 15% corporate tax, which was negotiated by Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen.

"That’s probably going to collapse now, or may well collapse, because Congress wouldn’t pass the enabling legislation by going after tax havens," Summers said.

That said, Summers praised the overall bill, which he says marks "the first major legislation taking on climate change as an economic strategic priority."

As far as the economy goes, Summers says we have a "very serious inflation problem."

I’ll believe in a corporate 15% tax when all of corporate screams about actually paying 15%. Now their screaming about lack of labor. This is good. No immigration and a more scarce lack of labor is great. The Darwinian flush. 

📢   📢   📢   📢   📢   📢  

found out today in a breaking news that US government is one of the winners, statistically......

The article says something like "US government inflated the debt away".............

A quick read realized it's a trick of Debt over GDP ratio.....

My superficial understanding was that inflation increases GDP. Hence, this ratio decreases. It means" the ratio says US economy is not so bad", right? :o:|

On 8/12/2022 at 6:26 PM, RichieRich216 said:

Or Clinton, Obama, Pelosi !

Taking advantage of every loophole, assets parked in LLC’s, Not a dam thing wrong!

Sometimes I wonder why we keep discussing all that political shit. I mean, isn’t it useless? Life is short. I’m 59, so I know what I’m talking about. My friend  is a 24 years old guy. Sometimes we meet to drink some coffee and talk about life. He often tells me he’s sick and tired of people arguing, complaining about how politicians are so stupid and how life could be so tough. And I totally agree with him. So, guys, life is more than all that shit. Don’t get manipulated. Best wishes.

• Upvote 1

I always like stability or improvement in something, but when inflation occurs in my country and the prices of products, services and other things increase every day, this greatly worries and angers me.  Inflation has come to us this year and prices have skyrocketed almost for everything, as well as many banks have raised interest on loans and now it is absolutely not profitable to take out a loan. I don't know if it was a premonition or a need, but I'm happy that I managed to take out a loan before inflation.

The big “IF” here is that if DemoRats lose the House they also lose the check-writing ability of the government!

So all you aspiring to get a job at the IRS better not count on getting the job just yet.

Additionally, Republicans will, for the next 2 years do in everything to charge Biden Administration with hearings as the DemoRats did. So the next two years will be gridlock and payback.

This will be good for the stock market!

9 hours ago, RichieRich216 said:

The big “IF” here is that if DemoRats lose the House they also lose the check-writing ability of the government!

So all you aspiring to get a job at the IRS better not count on getting the job just yet.

Additionally, Republicans will, for the next 2 years do in everything to charge Biden Administration with hearings as the DemoRats did. So the next two years will be gridlock and payback.

This will be good for the stock market!

The IRS agents have already been funded with $80 billion dollars. That horse has left the barn.

A two year clown show, just please tell me that Dump will be the new Speaker?!?

The money has not be released , Where have you seen the advertising for agents ! Just because it passes as part of a larger bill does not mean that the money is sitting in a IRS Employment Hiring Account !

FYI, he passed the Student Loan Forgiveness but that money didn’t go out and is now struck down in Federal Court.

FYI: 

When President Joe Biden recently signed the Inflation Reduction Act into law, he authorized $80 billion in funding for the Internal Revenue Service over the next 10 years. 

More than $45 billion is earmarked for enforcement — part of an effort to close the estimated $600 billion "tax gap," the difference between what Americans owe and what they actually pay.

To this end, the bill calls for an uptick in hiring at the IRS, a detail that critics of the bill have homed in on. The image you've likely seen bouncing around social media: an "army" of 87,000 new IRS agents beating down your doors to conduct audits.

The legislation will indeed result in increased audit activity, but claims of a new army of IRS agents and rampant audits on everyday Americans are misleading, tax experts say.

Below, tax pros explain where the money is going, why you're very unlikely to be audited and what you can do now to make the prospect even unlikelier.

The text in one post reads: “The IRS is hiring! The government wants its IRS agents armed and its citizens disarmed. We’ll let everyone just marinate on that for a second.” Another post reads: “What would the founders have to say about 87,000 armed IRS agents?”

The posts refer to the IRS hiring 87,000 new workers, a number which likely stems from a May 2021 report by the Department of Treasury  (here), which estimated that IRS could hire 86,852 employees with almost $80 million more funding by 2031. 

Reuters debunked the claim that the Inflation Reduction Act would lead to the IRS hiring 87,000 new agents specifically to target low- and middle-income Americans (here). The IRS and U.S. Department of Treasury have said that these positions are for a range of roles, and it would not proportionally increase audits on those making under $400,000.

DO YOUR RESEARCH …..

You must not live in the United States, for DECADES Congress stated all Social Security Benefits would be in a lock box and every Administration through Congress broke the lock and took the funds for something else!

I knew since the late Seventies that Social Security would probably not be of any great amount so I went out and got Wealthy for me, My Children and the following generations !

(edited)

On 11/15/2022 at 8:48 AM, RichieRich216 said:

The money has not be released , Where have you seen the advertising for agents ! Just because it passes as part of a larger bill does not mean that the money is sitting in a IRS Employment Hiring Account !

FYI, he passed the Student Loan Forgiveness but that money didn’t go out and is now struck down in Federal Court.

The money has been fully authorized by law and will be released on schedule. The House Republicans can't stop it. End of story.

Oh, ok, they could shut down the government. Please, please, please tell me that you idiots are going to shut down the government? There won't be a Republican still in office in two years if they do. 

Student loan forgiveness was an Executive Order not a Law. Learn the difference.

Edited by Jay McKinsey

18 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

The money has been fully authorized by law and will be released on schedule. The House Republicans can't stop it. End of story.

Oh, ok, they could shut down the government. Please, please, please tell me that you idiots are going to shut down the government? There won't be a Republican still in office in two years if they do. 

Student loan forgiveness was an Executive Order not a Law. Learn the difference.

Again you’re wrong, The house can shut down anytime any money that has been appropriated but not spent.

You are such a fool; this money appropriated didn't get a direct deposit to the IRS; it's for funding over a period of year's!

Again so stupid!

(edited)

3 hours ago, RichieRich216 said:

Again you’re wrong, The house can shut down anytime any money that has been appropriated but not spent.

You are such a fool; this money appropriated didn't get a direct deposit to the IRS; it's for funding over a period of year's!

Again so stupid!

Wow you are dumb. The appropriation has been made by law. That means the executive can withdraw it as stated by the law. The House does not have another say on the matter.

Let me introduce you to some new literature. We call it the US Constitution and a little thing called the Appropriations Clause:

Article I, Section 9, Clause 7:

No Money shall be drawn from the Treasury, but in Consequence of Appropriations made by Law; and a regular Statement and Account of the Receipts and Expenditures of all public Money shall be published from time to time.

Edited by Jay McKinsey

17 minutes ago, RichieRich216 said:

You really addesed that! AGAIN LMFAO....

addesed????? Junior stay in school

On 9/28/2022 at 7:51 PM, RichieRich216 said:

Taking advantage of every loophole, assets parked in LLC’s, Not a dam thing wrong!

Not a dam thing wrong!....??????.do you know the difference between damn and dam???????

Stay in school Junior....... One of these days you will pass the 6th grade...

PS your babbling about how you can stop funding that has been appropriated by law shows you really need to stay in school.......

Jay is right again. Enjoy

(edited)

1 hour ago, RichieRich216 said:

You really addesed that! AGAIN LMFAO....

I sure did and showed that you are wrong, yet again.

Edited by Jay McKinsey

3 hours ago, notsonice said:

Not a dam thing wrong!....??????.do you know the difference between damn and dam???????

Stay in school Junior....... One of these days you will pass the 6th grade...

PS your babbling about how you can stop funding that has been appropriated by law shows you really need to stay in school.......

Jay is right again. Enjoy

What don't you understand about funding from Congress? These funds do not get released immediately; it's not covid funding, and It's not emergency funding. The funds are available on a yearly funds draw. 

I you believe that this money will go out immediately, then you're a daff prick. Read the bill's text, then if you can count higher than five while chewing gum, you will understand the midterms and general elections wherein a different party takes power and unwinds previous funding.

Again, go back to elementary school and retake what you failed to learn of United States Eelections.

Lastly, I use speak to text and as evolved apple has tried, they have yet to grab every word correctly. So again you and Jay can take turns jerking each other off.