Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
50 shades of black

Rattling With Weapons: Iran Must Develop Military To Guard Against Other Powers

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said on Tuesday the country had to develop its military forces to prevent other states taking over its territory and resources. “We should make ourselves ready to fight against the military powers who want to take over our territory and our resources,” Rouhani said in a speech broadcast live on state television on National Defence Industry Day.  So, regime is pretty nervous, and this is understandable. Sanctions are finally giving the result... It's another propaganda.

What Rouhani want to say? (war, atomic bomb..) Regime is ready for everything, just to stay on power.

Eureka - only 50 years behind the rest of the world in tech. Amazing how much it doesn't look like an F-5, lol.

image.png.e2a739b7df612495e081ac6b157081a5.pngimage.png.6166eba03b5134e0ba39145ee93490f2.png 

(edited)

Best description of Mullahs has been given by Maryam Rajavi, from Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran: “For Khomeini, Khamenei and Rouhani, neither water, nor the land, nor the culture, nor the lives, nor the wealth of the Iranian people have any value. Only one thing matters: Preserving the rule of the mullahs, which Khomeini described as the ‘absolute imperative,’ and for which one can abrogate Islamic edicts, and first and foremost give away the land and water of Iran and its people and massacre its valiant children in the prisons."

A few days ago, they "sold" the Caspian Sea to the Russia to keep their terror regime..

Edited by rainman

"If we lack readiness, we welcome war," said Rouhani. Stupidity, fear and propaganda in the same sentence. 

How many times Iranian regime try to make a fool of his nation? I forgot to count.

Iranian officials with messages like this, are trying to keep the momentum up as they face the biggest challenges ever: sanctions, isolation, no allies...etc.

Hard and more difficult time is coming for the regime. Especially after the second circle of sanctions which will come in November

• Like 1

So many mixed messages coming from these guys. 

They do not want to wipe Israel from the face of the earth.  They are not a threat to anyone.  They are not interested in developing nuclear weapons, only power generation.

However, unless they have no idea about the true military capabilities of the world powers, they must know that there is no possible way to prepare their military in the manner in which they speak, unless they are in fact talking about nuclear weapons.

They may not be a threat to anyone, but if they keep talking like this they will one day find that others decide to take them at their words.  If/when that day comes, one could make the argument that they are definitely a threat to their own people.

(edited)

The quote referenced above by Rainman is spot on.  The mullahs are interested in one thing, maintaining power.  They want nuclear weapons for the same reason the despot in Pyonyang wants them, to threaten and coerce the world.  

Add to that their belief that they will hasten the return of the Mahdi to rule the world and continual threats to wipe Israel from the planet and well, it seems we all have a problem in Iran.

I hope the people of Iran rise up and rid the world of their reign before we have a nuclear Iran.

Edited by TXPower

(edited)

I  lived in Iran for almost a year - it felt like a decade. People, mostly great. rulers, loony tunes. Their leader whilst I was there, Mr. Armoureddinnerjacket, was a fully paid up member of the monster raving looney party. Without exception all of the ladies that I worked with told me that Iran was hell if you were a woman - unless you were a fully obedient black clothes wearing slave  who enjoys being subjugated.

Whilst i was there a 75 year old woman was sentenced to 100 lashes for being alone in her house with a man to whom she wasn't related. The "man" was a 14 y/o neighbours son whom she had asked to get bread for her as  she couldn't walk to the shops due to a broken ankle. And they were hanging people in the street for being gay. They did it by simply placing a loop of rope around the persons neck and hoisting them off their feet with a crane. Not a pleasant thing to see when you wake up in the morning and open your hotel room curtains! Far more unpleasant for the victims though.

My driver told me, "do not think about it", otherwise you will go mad".

I needed mind bleach after being there.

Edited by Eodmatt