Biden wants to ban export of gasoline, diesel and other refined petroleum products to lower fuel prices. It will backfire, I‘m afraid. I raise my WTI forecast to $120 by year’s end

WTI.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/9/2022 at 12:17 PM, Dr.Masih Rezvani said:

Biden wants to ban export of gasoline, diesel and other refined petroleum products to lower fuel prices. It will backfire, I‘m afraid. I raise my WTI forecast to $120 by year’s end

WTI.jpg

It is very difficult to see the economic benefit from lowering refinery output. Losing refinery gains, surely will only lower the surplus of petroleum products produced in the US?

(edited)

Interesting take on Biden's move to ban the export of petroleum products to tackle fuel prices. It's always a bit of a chess game in the world of oil forecasts. Your WTI forecast adjustment to $120 by year's end is bold! What's your strategy for navigating these changes? By the way, if you're into day trading and want some fresh market insights, check out day trading statistics https://daytradereview.com/day-trading-statistics/. Might add some extra perspective to your playbook! 

Edited by LaneLong

Why is oil down are we drilling against Bidens wishes or are we importing oil from other countries?