(edited)

I hope changes come and soon. Trump was/is an experiment which is proving to be going downhill fast. Very disappointing to see.

Edited by youdriveahardbargain
Posted too many times.

That's so smart. Average joe's elect a pure capitalist CEO to the WH to solve the problem of wage stagnation in mid/lower level jobs and reduce the gap between the average CEOs earnings and the average joe's. I have to say, i haven't heard of a better thought out plan. Wait....oh.

7 minutes ago, youdriveahardbargain said:

That's so smart. Average joe's elect a pure capitalist CEO to the WH to solve the problem of wage stagnation in mid/lower level jobs and reduce the gap between the average CEOs earnings and the average joe's. I have to say, i haven't heard of a better thought out plan. Wait....oh.

Hook, line and sinker.

(edited)

40 minutes ago, youdriveahardbargain said:

I hope changes come and soon. Trump was/is an experiment which is proving to be going downhill fast. Very disappointing to see.

40,000 sealed indictments.  Brace yourself.  Sessions has not been doing nothing, he has been very busy.

da64037fe5bfe83702956227a9836855df4d8eb23fc9473eb551768d6360109f.thumb.png.822d5aeac7d4c5b887f9dc89fb9cae41.png

Edited by Qanoil

1 hour ago, Qanoil said:

40,000 sealed indictments.  Brace yourself.  Sessions has not been doing nothing, he has been very busy.

da64037fe5bfe83702956227a9836855df4d8eb23fc9473eb551768d6360109f.thumb.png.822d5aeac7d4c5b887f9dc89fb9cae41.png

What does this represent?  What people are we to assume are targets?  Trump associates or the opposite?  Or citizens known to talk against the state?  Is there a link that you can share?

(edited)

16 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

What does this represent?  What people are we to assume are targets?  Trump associates or the opposite?  Or citizens known to talk against the state?  Is there a link that you can share?

During the normal course of a year there are maybe 1,000 sealed indictments.  Have look at this list (no, you will not be able to edit the spread sheet).  Copy & paste the Google Docs URL.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kVQwX9l9HJ5F76x05ic_YnU_Z5yiVS96LbzAOP66EzA/edit#gid=1525422677

Edited by Qanoil

When the greed exceeds the need, there is always a little hanky-spanky........

Impeachment is a ridiculous notion.  Trump eliminated hundreds of insane regulations on oil and gas.  My company is an operator in the Permian Basin in NM.  2/3 federal lands.  Competitive bidding on leases is finally back due to Trump.  The market may not be affected, but who knows.  It'll be at least 2 more years of this Russia investigation while DOJ and FIB roll all over our democracy.  Who in their right mind wants impeachment fights and investigations to keep going on and on while we tax payers pay millions and millions to these 17 so called prosecutors.  Weissman is Muellers #2 guy.  Check out his record - it's abysmal- ask the 85,000 people who lost their jobs at Arthur Anderson which case was overturned.  That's who we're paying - sad.

• Like 2

In Texas, because it was it's own country, the leases on public land, that is more through the Texas Railroad Commission, and UT and A&M is cashing in while the cashing is good. The New Mexico part of the Permian I assumed was Fed, but the basin is hot all over. The POTUS has an effect, the global market a bigger one. And the head of the US Energy Department is a Texan, friendly to oil and gas.

The last impeachment was for lying about a bj. Impeachment is typically a political issue, not a classic moral or legal one issue. Slick Willie was not know for the truth, and the orange haired wonder doesn't even pretend to be honest. 

Personally don't think they should have ever allowed investment banks and commercial banks to be the same entity, let alone being the consulting service for all-in-one. Keep the separation, the market does need heavily regulation, competition does the job for you. Put them all under the same roof, and greed will find a way and you'll find you'll need more regulation because the market won't hold itself in check.