Beowulf

"Migrants" & Europe

I must admit that the corruption of european politicians (and some forum participants) know no bounds...

First of all, these so called "migrants" are illegal aliens. The overwhelming number of them are not politically persecuted in their own countries; they are simply individuals who want a better life than the one they have in their failed countries; but that is no reason to accept them. And why is it happening in such flood-like fashion now? The reason is very clear. The word has spread that these "stupid europeans" not only will let you live in their countries, but they will also give you money, housing, etc.!

The motto of these people ruling europe is: "Illegal migrants come first, and our citizens come in second place". What is amazing is that europeans continue to accept these incompetent, corrupt bimbos instead of voting them out of office....

I still remember a few years ago, a friend of mine who spoke perfect german, had the credentials and experience plus a contract offer from a german company was denied a working visa, as thousand of others....germans come first so no jobs for foreigners..... Now, things have....well... changed a bit. This amazon Merkel has continued to import hordes of people who couldn't be more different to european societies and ways of life, who will hardly integrate; actually they would like to change europe to their liking. Recently, a syrian "refugee" stabbed and almost killed a german woman. In court he said that his behaviour was not objectionable according to his religion and did not understand why he must be detained..... This is of course only one of many cases.

Additionally, they demand from the authorities all the things they never had in their countries of origin...or else. If you don't believe me, check out the riots on youtube.... You may say, how dare they...? Well, they may be illegal but  they are not stupid. They have already realized that european politicians are not only incompetent and corrupt....they are also cowards who are terrified of applying the law. They have seen how Merkel -for example- kicked out the bundeswehr soldiers from their Kaserne.... and had them living in tents..... to house these illegal people.

Some call these people "undocumented" migrant instead of illegal aliens, which is what they are. How about if I go to Walmart, choose a nice laptop and leave the store without paying it?....And when security stops me outside telling me that it is illegal to do that, I will tell him that he is wrong. it is an "undocumented" laptop... The difference is that, while an illegal "migrant" will get money and housing, I may end up in jail....

And now, the german Kaiserin has a french collaborator in Mr Macron who is almost as corrupt as her. Tragically, most of european politicians are like them also.

What I am really afraid of is that this unsustainable, absurd situation will backfire badly and there will be a big backlash from europeans, which may end up being very ugly...

• Like 4

It's like hiring a security guard for your house, and as it turns out she is actually leaving the back door un-locked, on purpose!!   AND did they fire her?  naa, extended her contract.  Unbelievable.

Corruption is a fact of life, I believe the better governments and institutions have policies that identify and weed it out, or at least limit the corruption.  Is she corrupt?  I don't know, but I doubt she is more corrupt than the average politician. I honestly do not have a lot of experience with European politics on a "domestic" basis, outside of their attachment to U.S. affairs.

Here's my 2 cents (unfortunately, adjusted for inflation).  Perhaps she is simply wrong. She feels the need to be more inclusive.  She left the door un locked because she is compensating, perhaps over-compensating, for the Nazi regime and the awful holocaust started in her country not too long ago.  It is human nature to over compensate for a previous digression, or wrong turn.  Something they teach in driver's education is if you slip of the shoulder of the road, into the ditch, slow down and take care to steer out of it safely. They teach this because the natural reaction is to steer hard out of the wrong turn and you will end up on the other side of the road heading into the opposite ditch now. 

1 hour ago, Beowulf said:

They have seen how Merkel -for example- kicked out the bundeswehr soldiers from their Kaserne.... and had them living in tents..... to house these illegal people.

^This is over compensation I can not get my head wrapped around.  ...So after we realized that people had gotten in our house, (still giving benefit-of-the doubt to the security guard) I asked my kids to give up their beds, so the strangers who let themselves in can be more comfortable.  The pendulum swings from  from one extreme to the next extreme.  It takes effort to hold that thing still in the center where most of us can agree on most things.  It really takes education, ....slow down and take care to steer out of it safely.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

You ask yourself the reasons why Kaiserin Merkel imported these hordes of illegal "migrants"? 
No need to trouble yourself. It is sheer, unadulterated incompetence and most of all, shameful corruption. In 2010 she publicly stated that multiculturalism ini germany had "failed utterly" (her words, not mine) https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/oct/17/angela-merkel-germany-multiculturalism-failures

Edited by Beowulf
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Beowulf said:

What I am really afraid of is that this unsustainable, absurd situation will backfire badly and there will be a big backlash from europeans, which may end up being very ugly...

It is already. 
What you are missing in your post is though that the reason European countries are importing migrants is that there is a falling birthrate and they need the more child producing migrants to prop up the ponzi scheme that is their pension and social security systems plus actually do many of the jobs the current inhabitants refuse to do. I don't think corruption is the issue in this one it is more they politicians are trying to solve deep rooted structural problems in their countries with quick fix migrants. The problems with migrants exploiting the system is a symptom of left wing human rights ideas whereby all people are treated as reasonable and nice humans and should all be afforded the same privileges which means people who can tell lies and don't care about following the law can have a field day claiming to be victims.  I agree though with politicians being all corrupt, or more accurately self serving, but the migrants issue I see as being more incompetence, stupidity and laziness by politicians who only want quick fixes.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Beowulf said:

I must admit that the corruption of european politicians (and some forum participants) know no bounds...

First of all, these so called "migrants" are illegal aliens. The overwhelming number of them are not politically persecuted in their own countries; they are simply individuals who want a better life than the one they have in their failed countries; but that is no reason to accept them. And why is it happening in such flood-like fashion now? The reason is very clear. The word has spread that these "stupid europeans" not only will let you live in their countries, but they will also give you money, housing, etc.!

The motto of these people ruling europe is: "Illegal migrants come first, and our citizens come in second place". What is amazing is that europeans continue to accept these incompetent, corrupt bimbos instead of voting them out of office....

I still remember a few years ago, a friend of mine who spoke perfect german, had the credentials and experience plus a contract offer from a german company was denied a working visa, as thousand of others....germans come first so no jobs for foreigners..... Now, things have....well... changed a bit. This amazon Merkel has continued to import hordes of people who couldn't be more different to european societies and ways of life, who will hardly integrate; actually they would like to change europe to their liking. Recently, a syrian "refugee" stabbed and almost killed a german woman. In court he said that his behaviour was not objectionable according to his religion and did not understand why he must be detained..... This is of course only one of many cases.

Additionally, they demand from the authorities all the things they never had in their countries of origin...or else. If you don't believe me, check out the riots on youtube.... You may say, how dare they...? Well, they may be illegal but  they are not stupid. They have already realized that european politicians are not only incompetent and corrupt....they are also cowards who are terrified of applying the law. They have seen how Merkel -for example- kicked out the bundeswehr soldiers from their Kaserne.... and had them living in tents..... to house these illegal people.

Some call these people "undocumented" migrant instead of illegal aliens, which is what they are. How about if I go to Walmart, choose a nice laptop and leave the store without paying it?....And when security stops me outside telling me that it is illegal to do that, I will tell him that he is wrong. it is an "undocumented" laptop... The difference is that, while an illegal "migrant" will get money and housing, I may end up in jail....

And now, the german Kaiserin has a french collaborator in Mr Macron who is almost as corrupt as her. Tragically, most of european politicians are like them also.

All true!

And I would like to add that, yesterday here in Vietnam, I had a beer with a bloke who is a Dr. of aero spatial engineering or some such - anyway, more brains than an Archbishop. He is also and expert on fluid mechanics (whatever that is) and has had learned papers published on the subject. So you'd think that he would be somewhat more discerning than his initial comments led me to believe.

He asked me: "Why is it that Europeans are so xenophobic against immigrants? 

I think that his question is a prime example of the effects that the pernicious propaganda poured forth by the dark forces of liberal Marxism have had on ordinary educated people outside - and inside - Europe.

I tried to explain to him that the principle of free movement of populations within the EU member countries was all well and good. And that is what is supposed to be the desired effect of the Schengen agreement, which the UK declined to join - and for very good reasons. The very good reasons are that the external borders of Europe are so porous, that thousands of people per month pour into the EU from countries outside the EU. Once inside the EU they are then free to move wherever they want to, unhindered by border controls.

And most of them make straight for the UK where there are free doctors, free hospitals, free schools, free housing and a money tree loaded with free cash. Few of these illegal immigrants work and those that do are not in the habit of paying taxes on income, nor do they pay national health subscriptions. They are therefore parasitic on the state. Moreover there is good evidence to support the theory that they are also responsible for a significant increase in the crime rate in the UK.

"Ahhh yes", said my learned friend. "I see." Then, "Of course we don't have those problems in Vietnam because we dont allow just anyone in to our country." (I though, well they let me in). Then he continued and of course  there's not much free in Vietnam, except the air you breath"

(edited)

On 8/30/2018 at 4:47 AM, jaycee said:

It is already. 
What you are missing in your post is though that the reason European countries are importing migrants is that there is a falling birthrate and they need the more child producing migrants to prop up the ponzi scheme that is their pension and social security systems plus actually do many of the jobs the current inhabitants refuse to do. I don't think corruption is the issue in this one it is more they politicians are trying to solve deep rooted structural problems in their countries with quick fix migrants. The problems with migrants exploiting the system is a symptom of left wing human rights ideas whereby all people are treated as reasonable and nice humans and should all be afforded the same privileges which means people who can tell lies and don't care about following the law can have a field day claiming to be victims.  I agree though with politicians being all corrupt, or more accurately self serving, but the migrants issue I see as being more incompetence, stupidity and laziness by politicians who only want quick fixes.

You mentioned two canards common in europe and also in the U.S.

1) They need illegal migrants because their birth rate is low. Solution? Pay european families to have more children, instead of giving the money to illegal immigrants.

2) Illegals do the work europeans won't do. Solution? pay a higher salary! Yes, things will be a bit more expensive....So? It is better than importing hundred of thousands illegal immigrants?

So, what is the overall solution? The solution is to pay some billion euros to a few north african countries to resettle these "migrants" in refugees camps. Yes, I know, this money will mostly end up in the pockets of the ruling bimbos.....However, that is better than having these hordes roaming europe. On the positive side, many "refugees" will feel at home and many speak the same language. Use the Turkish model. Ain't that cool?

So why don't they do it? Because as I have said many times, they are corrupt, incompetent and coward. 

Edited by Beowulf