The Oil & Gas industry has been a very important part of the economy for my home state (Colorado) along with the economy of the United States and the world economy for decades. Having been on many drill sites across the United States and parts of Canada capturing still images and video for different companies, I can also say how environmentally conscious they are in regards to the land, air and water. Some of the most responsible people work for the Oil & Gas industry because they educate themself on what is necessary to do the job, do the job right and make sure everyone and everything along the way is properly taken care of. Yes, Knowledge is Power!!

To see more of what we are doing in a visual way, please visit our website: https://www.kurtdbrownphotovideo.com/

Knowledge is Power video: https://vimeo.com/287072571

• Like 1

I am all for oil and natural gas production and agree that the companies usually are careful to avoid damaging the environment. My major objection is flaring of natural gas and believe it should be contained and used. The technology is readily available and the natural gas can be used locally or shipped as CNG or LNG. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Oil and gas companies don't really have a choice but be extra-careful with the environment with so many green eyes watching their every step. it's a good thing all around.

As with any industry, you will always have people and companies that will take advantage of a situation to help better them self. However, different companies I have associated myself with over the years, are very careful about the environment and understand the importance of safety on the job site as well. Real easy to do, just respect Mother Nature and your fellow human!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kurt D. Brown said:

Real easy to do, just respect Mother Nature and your fellow human!

Couldn't agree more @Kurt D. Brown