Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marina Schwarz

Kinder Morgan to Build $2 Bln Permian Pipeline

"Houston's Kinder Morgan and Midland-based EagleClaw Midstream said they've authorized the proposed $2 billion Permian Highway Pipeline project to transport natural gas from West Texas to Houston and other hubs. The project is part of the race to build gas and oil pipelines from the booming Permian Basin to refining and port hubs near Houston and Corpus Christi. Permian production is currently stalling from pipeline shortages to carry the oil and gas out of rural and landlocked West Texas."

One question will rob me of my sleep and you know what it is...

• Like 1

Kinder Morgan is flush with cash, having just fobbed off that oil pipeline project in Canada onto the Trudeau Government for a cool $4.5 billion, which was basically worthless as the Canadian Supreme Court has nixed the proposed pipe as not having met "consultation" requirements with the Natives. So instead of a problematic pipe project with uncertain prospects they have all those billions to go spend on a serious gas pipe that will bring in instant cash flow.  Sounds like a winner to me.

The Canadians have seriously shot themselves in both feet on that deal. 

• Like 2

Where are the protests in Texas, I'd like to know. Those Texans go against the grain.

On 9/12/2018 at 7:40 AM, Marina Schwarz said:

Where are the protests in Texas, I'd like to know. Those Texans go against the grain.

A lot of Texans are smart, they also want lower energy costs and royalties for their ROWs

• Upvote 1