Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
50 shades of black

Tehran, Almost All Dictators In One Place: Trilateral Summit Between Iran, Russia and Turkey

The presidents of Iran, Russia and Turkey have begun a summit on Syria as a bloody offensive on Idlib province looms, despite warnings from the U.S. and others not to launch the attack. The summit between Hassan Rouhani,  Vladimir Putin and Recep Tayyip Erdogan may determine whether diplomacy halts any military action ahead of an anticipated offensive targeting the northwestern Syrian province. Iranian President Hassan Rouhani says America’s intervention in Syria should immediately end. Rouhani also said that “the fires of war and bloodshed in Syria are reaching their end.” 
If Iran, Russia and Turkey are security guarantees for Syria, then Syria is lost  forever....

And the chance of these three dictators doing good for the world are what exactly ?

image.png.7ca3eead98fddd76626808dd6666b9c0.png

How to establish peace, if you have opposing goals. Turkey is clearly trying to froze the conflict establishing a buffer state in the NW of Syria, but Assad/Iran's aim is to reconquer those territories....

Putin and Ruhani smiled and passed...what  Erdogan really did expect when he sit that chair without U.S and EU partners ?

With these three presidents, peace in Syria is far away...

• Like 1

Turks made last ditch effort for ceasefire and even tried refer Idlib to UN, but there is zero chance that Iran or Russia would agree to that. So the attack goes forward.Probably. Putin said Syrian regime should retake control over all Syrian territory.

If I understand well - Turkey calls for ceasefire in Syria's Idlib, Russia opposes And that is how the friendship between Turkey and Russia ended in war. These 3 have no common grounds and they will explode soon....

Meanwhile, top American advisor warns there is growing evidence that Assad is getting ready to use chemical weapons.
"There is "lots of evidence" that chemical weapons are being prepared by Syrian government forces in Idlib in northwest Syria: "I am very sure that we have very, very good grounds to be making these warnings," said Jim Jeffrey, who was named on Aug. 17 as Secretary of State Mike Pompeo's special adviser on Syria overseeing talks on a political transition in that country".

• Like 1

Did they discuss about sanctions, Iran's support of terrorism, Russian spy's attacks, or brutality of Erdogan's regime ....

• Like 1

(edited)

No they just want to make sure that only regional powers will decide about this region not an empire couple of thousands kilometers away. But of course US politicians and mass media will try to convince me that Syria a magic term  is great threat to US national security like Nord Stream. Doesnt matter its couple of thousands kilometers away from nearest US border its a threat so they are allowed to occupy a part of Syrian terittory. and bomb half of Middle East.  Sorry I dont buy it and I want a multipolar world so Im happy they meet today.

Edited by Tomasz

Guess the Iranians and Turks have forgotten about Soviets little foray into Afghanistan in 1979.  How’s that for regional powers deciding “what goes on in the region”?

Whats disconcerting about these clowns meeting is that some children don’t play well with others and need supervision.

4 hours ago, Tomasz said:

No they just want to make sure that only regional powers will decide about this region not an empire couple of thousands kilometers away. But of course US politicians and mass media will try to convince me that Syria a magic term  is great threat to US national security like Nord Stream. Doesnt matter its couple of thousands kilometers away from nearest US border its a threat so they are allowed to occupy a part of Syrian terittory. and bomb half of Middle East.  Sorry I dont buy it and I want a multipolar world so Im happy they meet today.

See, here's the thing, the last time the world was "multi-polar" with the accent on the "multi" then the players were the USA (although it was isolationist and thus not really doing much), Britain, France, Germany, Italy, Russia, and Japan.  That set-up did not really work out.

Figure 100 million dead later, the USA ultimately emerged from the twin-pole world of USA and USSR to be only the USA.  Under a single power, the world was stable and mostly peaceful, at least no real world-war stuff erupting. That beats out the multi-polar concept six ways to Sunday.  The USA became the world's policeman, a job the USA did with admirable restraint, but effectively.  Now, ask yourselves this:  would the planet have been better off if the USSR had become the world's policeman?

3 hours ago, TXPower said:

Guess the Iranians and Turks have forgotten about Soviets little foray into Afghanistan in 1979.  How’s that for regional powers deciding “what goes on in the region”?

Whats disconcerting about these clowns meeting is that some children don’t play well with others and need supervision.

And some children, being dysfunctional and sociopathic, also regularly need a spanking to focus the mind.