Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ronwagn

Trumps Energy Agenda Soaring

My opinion is that Trump's energy policy has very little to do with 'helping' the oil biz in any meaningful way. What matters is prices of oil/gas. Onshore, regulations don't have that much of an effect at stifling exploration. More so offshore. But, we must have regulations, else, industry will run over the environment and history proves that so. As for a record lease sale, that's cool. And if a company paid $82k/acre, that's the highest I've ever heard. But it's probably in the honey hole and it might be comparatively low royalty lease, and it is probably a primary lease term of ten years, so, that has a lot of value versus the norm.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 9/8/2018 at 2:50 AM, ronwagn said:

Common sense, I think.

As a bonus to @ronwagn posting this for us to ponder, read the About Us page.  Here is just the first paragraph:

Climate Change Dispatch (CCD) is a science and environmental news site showing its visitors the facts behind the theory of global warming, which are not being told by the mainstream media and the global-warming zealots. As noted below*, we do not believe in consensus science. Beliefs belong in church, in prayers, but not in the scientific method.  (My emphasis added)  Read the rest to find out more.

• Like 2