Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marina Schwarz

Man Arrested in Saudi Arabia after Woman Feeds Him

I see the reforms are going well. Egyptian man was arrested because a colleague fed him some bread. In the office. She's almost completely covered but... they're not supposed to work in the same room, I gather. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marina Schwarz said:

I see the reforms are going well. Egyptian man was arrested because a colleague fed him some bread. In the office. She's almost completely covered but... they're not supposed to work in the same room, I gather. 

These are "sex laws," or perhaps more trenchantly, "anti-sex laws."   OK, so now ask yourself this: who is getting more "action," the Egyptian guy with whatever is underneath that all-black covering with the tiny slit for the eyes, or those "princes"  out at the palm-tree oasis with the willing women showing lots of skin and alluring cleavage?   You tell me.

Or, as they say in the Royal Navy:  "Rank has its privileges." 

• Like 3

Oh, you know, the question of whether it's good to leave stuff to the imagination or not at all is a verrrrry complex one. This arrest still sucks, though. A spot on the spotless reputation of Vision 2030. Okay, I just cracked myself up with that sentence.

• Like 2