R

OIL PEOPLE! HELP CREATE A SURE WAY TO CREATE WORLD PEACE! YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN!

I am pleading with all of you folks in the oil and gas industries to join together in an idea that will change the world for the better and create world peace forever. Only you folks in the gas and oil industries are capable in pulling off the one thing that can topple the greatest threat to world order at the present moment. That threat is non other than the President Putin of Russia. Putin has wrecked more havoc on our world than any other person has and will do more if he is not stopped! Putin has caused another world holocaust, this time it happened in Syria. Putin and Russia got invited by President Assad  only because Assad knew that without Russia his butt was history.  Putin and Russia entered and escalated the Syrian War  only because Putin and his Russian military people wanted Assad and Syria to continue to let the Russians their only warm weather port in Syria somewhere to work on their vessels of the sea. Putin has also created a war in the Ukraine and is building up his military for a confrontation with massive military exercises throughout Russia on a yearly basis. Last year Putin and Russia had I believe it was six inter-continental missiles fly the length of Russia east to west! And there is a reason Putin is doing these massive military exercises! And that brings me to the destructive environmental debacle that Putin has unleashed upon the world and has yet to be realized by all of you and especially the press who sit blind eye to reality. Putin and the Russians, along with China are doing their best to hasten global warming! The reason they  want global warming to overwhelm the Earth to the point where the ice melts year round in the Northern part of Russia and the North Pole area is because Russia has already build numerous ports in the water along their Northern border all the way from the North Pole to Europe! Putin and Russia are now and have been for a long time training their military on how to operate and defend these ports! China is aware of this activity and is awaiting with glee for the day to come where China can ship it's products to the world a whole lot cheaper than to have to use the Panama Canal! So as you can see Putin is causing environmental damage, destroying world peace, creating holocaust, creating political havoc in our country thru the election process and the internet brainwashing mechanisms and sites! Now what are you going to do about it! Well you in the oil and gas industries can easily bring Putin down and end Russia's ability to fund it's military as well as force the Russian people to dispose of Putin and his military industrial complex that Putin has created in Russia. And sadly you oil and gas people are the only ones who can actually end Putin's ability to control Russia in any way! That is because Putin and Russia only survive because of one reason. That reason is gas and oil. Without gas and oil sales Russia would fold in one year! Russia's only export of significant quantity that brings in revenue is gas and oil. Europe buys a lot of oil and gas from Russia. If you folks in the oil and gas industries would join together and build an oil and gas pipeline from the Middle East to Europe then we would be able to take away a lot of oil and gas customers from Russia. If you gas and oil people can also ship or pipe this oil and gas to other customers of Russia then eventually Putin and his Russian KGB menace machine will be forever gone from our lives!!! Are you with me folks! Let's do this! I tried to get the people in the government to do this but they can't do anything right! So it's up to us the people to bring Putin and his KGB people reign of terror to an end!!! Come on all of you gas and oil folks, don't tell me you want Putin and his KGB thugs to succeed and do NOTHING! You all are the world's last chance to save us from Putin because our dumb politicians surely aren't smart enough to get Putin out of power!   

I hope you oil and gas people join together and help the world rid ourselves of the political power of Putin and Russia! 

Ron, breaking up your wall of text with a few paragraphs might make it a bit more readable to others.  And no particular need for all italics, it's almost like capslock.

Carry on.

• Upvote 1

Well, Ron, right now there are oil and gas pipelines running from the Middle East to Europe, and also from the Americas to Europe, and from Africa to Europe.  Those "pipelines" are called tankers, there are several thousand of them, the folks running those ships and loading and unloading have a lot of experience in doing that, and it is here now, today, and will continue.  And more tanker capacity is coming on-line, especially via LNG Newbuilds. 

The big advantage of shipping is that it is totally flexible.  One area does not need product, you send the ships to another. Keeps everyone well stocked.  System seems to work fine.  And, no need to go spend another hundred billion, either. 

• Upvote 1

Something stinks about the OP.  That opening comment seems like some kind of form letter, fill in the blanks with the target audiences and put it out there.  Am I wrong, Ron?  

Why would the Chinese have to send anything to Russia through the Panama Canal? Unless they just wanted to ship stuff around the globe instead of putting it on a train and crossing the border with it. I don't have the best geographical knowledge of the world, but I would swear that they border each other, and it seems to be shorter to go through the Suez than all the way around to the Panama.

4 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

Something stinks about the OP.  That opening comment seems like some kind of form letter, fill in the blanks with the target audiences and put it out there.  Am I wrong, Ron?  

Personally, I find the anti-Russia hysteria to be about as amusing as the absurd flat earth trolls.  But that's just me.  No harm, no foul.  Carry on.

4120fda04c492f3fd827d52beab14e4f39f561fd003f5eb1503d843c04e893c3.jpg

• Upvote 1

Renewables have a better chance at achieving the stated goals of this post. Russia gets its money from oil so if renewables make oil worth less (not worthless) then Russia looses lots of money. I suspect this is why Russia backs opposing sides and inflames tensions. I mean by say backing Trump in 2016 and Dems in 2018. To disrupt functioning government and keep any coherent policy from interfering with their money machine.

I knew Big Oil was working for Putin! Ha!

• Like 1

On 9/14/2018 at 8:03 AM, Ron McCune said:

Russia's only export of significant quantity that brings in revenue is gas and oil.

Erm, no. Russia is also the second-largest wheat exporter globally. These fields will need burning, I guess, to stop the wheat revenues flowing in. I won't even mention metals. (Shut up, Marina!)

• Like 1