Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DJ

Advance Cushing Inventory Data

Each Monday & Thursday mornings at 10:00 AM EST, Genscape releases Cushing, Okla.  crude builds/draws using orbital surveillance technology, this release is in advance of API & EIA data on Tuesday's & Wednesday's, thus giving subscribers  a huge advantage over non-subscribers, however I sometimes see  news articles referencing the early data.

Question: Do any of you more experienced traders/investors know how/were to access this advance information on a less costly basis ( such as cost sharing etc.) I do not mind paying, but the cost is prohibitive for a single small to medium size trader.

Thank you. 

3 hours ago, Doyle Johnson said:

Each Monday & Thursday mornings at 10:00 AM EST, Genscape releases Cushing, Okla.  crude builds/draws using orbital surveillance technology, this release is in advance of API & EIA data on Tuesday's & Wednesday's, thus giving subscribers  a huge advantage over non-subscribers, however I sometimes see  news articles referencing the early data.

Question: Do any of you more experienced traders/investors know how/were to access this advance information on a less costly basis ( such as cost sharing etc.) I do not mind paying, but the cost is prohibitive for a single small to medium size trader.

Thank you. 

Nope. Costs for the API data is ridiculous too. Ri-dic-u-lous. 

3 hours ago, Doyle Johnson said:

Thank you. 

You got to do some digging around as news sources will often site genscape alot. They are the best analyst grip out their they haven't been wrong since I started using their info in my trades. I'm actually surprised anybody uses API, literally garbage and are wrong all the time

• Like 2

Thanks AK for your reply, you are certainly correct about API, I heavily discount their reports. I have looked into a Bloomberg Commodities Terminal Lease ( about $25,000 per yr ) there are other options out there am looking into them.

On 9/25/2018 at 7:52 PM, Doyle Johnson said:

Thank you. 

Twitter :)