JJ

WTI @ $75.75, headed for $64 - 67

they knew on october 1 when wti was 76 that it was going to 65, they knew noone else knew, well 1 person did know, now finally news is trickling in, why its going down, most traders, since they follow each other basically, will  never understand how this game is played. unfortunately since people want to live in a fantasy world, they go for the easy play, which is always the wrong one.since some traders have by now figured out crude is going down, they now need to figure out how low, will be a comeback, will it go to 50, what? some people do know, but for everyone else it will simply be a daily guess.

• Like 1

First target hit of 67. it took 23 days to hit. The reason it took so long, annoying bulls out of positions, was just that, to get bulls to think it was going back up, and then use their liquidity to short more. 99% of traders are being used for liquidity, for the large traders. I think if lots of traders knew that, they probably wouldn't be trading. But the gambling addiction, will never keep them away, they are attracted to trading like flies to skits.

12 hours ago, Top Oil Trader said:

Catch can i ask you, why this accusation? what is making you angry that im giving you guys perfect entries? will wait for your answer

Your not thought! Holy shit I've never met a more delusional person in my entire life!

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2

Usually drops are very fast, but due to how many people are bullish crude, it was very hard to move it down, but they did. What they showed that the traders took the retraces every time and got taught a hard lesson in trading. A shame.

To trade crude indeed is an art. A very fine art. To actually being able to predict the daily direction, and when and the targets, the fakes, indeed is not guesswork, but an art. I am really happy i decided to solve this puzzle. And to realize that now anytime i wish i can go in with 1 or 2 contracts and easily pull $1 or 2k out of the market, from some poor fellow on the other side, like atk or catch. lol

TEACH ME THE ART I WANNA LEARN😃

jj looking at price action right now, do you think this bounce will happen before it hits 64.

7 hours ago, catch22 said:

And this is exactly why everyone is laughing at you...

I think by "everyone" you mean you and @ATK

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Rodent said:

I think by "everyone" you mean you and @ATK

It makes no sense to laugh at or diss a person you don't even know for doing things for themselves that are shared on a public forum.  He's not, so far as I can see, selling advice; he is sharing a narrative.  This is not a competition; it is a forum.  As we've all seen from watching the conversation, it could be that JJ means "trigger" points playing a bigger part in what he sees and waits for, while you put bigger emphasis on "timeframe".  His trades don't affect you and obviously your trades don't affect him.  He is not asking for your feedback on his methods or his trades, and whether those trades are paper trades or real is his business, not any of ours.  It's called sharing, and I'm all for it.

• Upvote 2

Dw i spend so much time here, helping people once people . And i use them as an example of the average trader, which is not a lie. So its not dishing its the fact. The average trader does think the way they do, and in fact are compulsive addictive traders, and indeed cant see what is about to happen, except what is right in their  faces. It sounds maybe vicious but this is the truth about the average trader, dw. They are simply being used for liquidity by the big movers. This alone should make somone not want to trade, but ... not possible for people who are addicted, which indeed most traders are, due to the potential ease of profits if you are right. Maybe i should not use them as an example, but they understand, and it may sink the truth home to him, Anyways got out earlier at the low 67, before it hit 67.1, crude is a beast and can switch on you 100 point at any point. They for some reason thing, i cant figure it out, when indeed i show here over and over my accuracy both in long term and very short term almost to the 100 of a cent. And so you know dw, by now this is so easy for me, it no more a challenge like it was 2 months ago. But since i get no respect here, please go to them for future ideas of thow they read the markets. I will have no interest here any more, in showing where to get in, where to get out, how far etc, though i still speak about ithera nd there.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

It makes no sense to laugh at or diss a person you don't even know for doing things for themselves that are shared on a public forum.  He's not, so far as I can see, selling advice; he is sharing a narrative.  This is not a competition; it is a forum.  As we've all seen from watching the conversation, it could be that JJ means "trigger" points playing a bigger part in what he sees and waits for, while you put bigger emphasis on "timeframe".  His trades don't affect you and obviously your trades don't affect him.  He is not asking for your feedback on his methods or his trades, and whether those trades are paper trades or real is his business, not any of ours.  It's called sharing, and I'm all for it.

Well I for one would like to see him compete on WTI or Brent predictions with Max Commodity Research seeing as hes a qualified professional, I think it would be fascinating.

(edited)

4 minutes ago, Top Oil Trader said:

Dw i spend so much time here, helping people once people . And i use them as an example of the average trader, which is not a lie. So its not dishing its the fact. The average trader does think the way they do, and in fact are compulsive addictive traders, and indeed cant see what is about to happen, except what is right in their  faces. It sounds maybe vicious but this is the truth about the average trader, dw. They are simply being used for liquidity by the big movers. This alone should make somone not want to trade, but ... not possible for people who are addicted, which indeed most traders are, due to the potential ease of profits if you are right. Maybe i should not use them as an example, but they understand, and it may sink the truth home to him, Anyways got out earlier at the low 67, before it hit 67.1, crude is a beast and can switch on you 100 point at any point. They for some reason thing, i cant figure it out, when indeed i show here over and over my accuracy both in long term and very short term almost to the 100 of a cent. And so you know dw, by now this is so easy for me, it no more a challenge like it was 2 months ago. But since i get no respect here, please go to them for future ideas of thow they read the markets. I will have no interest here any more, in showing where to get in, where to get out, how far etc, though i still speak about ithera nd there.

People who respect your opinion...are more than those who do not. So it is always better to avoid negativity.

Edited by Osama
Spelling
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

Indeed......well said. JJ's trades has been phenomenal..to be honest. From $76 it came all the way to $67 and I am certain after today's API and tomorrow's EIA...it will touch $65. 

Ksa has just reassured that it will play a 'responsible role' in the markets...further driving down the prices

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Top Oil Trader said:

JJ, my comment was not directed at you, it was in defence of you.  So I don't know what the heck you are saying above.

Frankly, I think ATK and Catch's comments were fair up to about 3-4 weeks ago. JJ WAS all over the place bragging and making claims about how easy trading oil is and how he's figured out the game and giving all kinds of targets as if they were matter-of-fact.  Meanwhile WTI was reacting in such a way that it appeared major players were reading his posts and specifically trying to make a fool out of  him- it was uncanny how precisely the price was moving against JJ's predictions. 

It appears that JJ took this reasonable criticism to heart, and either by luck or by concentrated analysis, he has been ALL OVER this current move! At this point, criticizing his calls just looks silly. It doesnt make sense to 

A. poke fun and at his predictions 

B. insult

C. complement him on his expanded and accurate analysis

D. criticize and insult again, despite his accuracy

E. demand that he give YOU the exact information in the exact form and format that you desire so you can capitalize on it, or insult and criticize again.

NO one is making JJ make his predictions, just like no one is making you read them. Skip over his self promoting style as it is both harmless, and irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, and evaluate him on the substnce of his claims. 

If , once again, he falls back into a pattern of bragging and being wrong at the same time- he becomes fair game again, IMO

• Upvote 1

I for one, am looking for a good spot to get back in on the upswing- (for $1 or $2 at least). is this going below 67 before going back to 69-70?

What say you JJ? ATK? Catch?

59 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

No I 100% agree, but JJ is so smug about what he says sometimes as if he is seeing into the future or that he is doing all of us a favor by us just being around him. THAT'S what gets me going with JJ. Like if you even look back to before this recent spat, I gave him props for his calls and stuff and then he turns around and is like "this stuff probably goes over your head ATK". Like dude! We get it! But stop acting like you are this profound expert when in the past you've admitted you have little trading experience with crude.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, fOILed said:

I for one, am looking for a good spot to get back in on the upswing- (for $1 or $2 at least). is this going below 67 before going back to 69-70?

What say you JJ? ATK? Catch?

I think it could potentially go lower later depending on what the EIA report shows. Shipping data I've been looking at shows that exports dropped even lower last week than they did the previous so right now a build is being looked at favorably. RSI on the 1hr and 4hr are getting oversold though so that might put a pause on things for now.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

indeed 65 this month like i mentioned earlier. However since crude dropped $ 3.55 in one day, indeed a big record.I really appreciate most of you people here, except for a couple, im sorry those make me, not really want to come here anymore. And as such i wont really be giving any more calls. Sorry.

Edited by Top Oil Trader
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, ATK said:

No I 100% agree, but JJ is so smug about what he says sometimes as if he is seeing into the future or that he is doing all of us a favor by us just being around him. THAT'S what gets me going with JJ. Like if you even look back to before this recent spat, I gave him props for his calls and stuff and then he turns around and is like "this stuff probably goes over your head ATK". Like dude! We get it! But stop acting like you are this profound expert when in the past you've admitted you have little trading experience with crude.

I/we hear you.  JJ is a character and sometimes you get the impression he's just talking to himself.  But that's ok, like I said it's just sharing.

We all rub people the wrong way at times.  Semi-anonymous forums are strange: they can make us both more civil and more nasty and, since we're keyboard warriors, we can mouth off without thinking about it sometimes, or even act arrogant.  Not me, of course, but I have seen it in other people (sarcasm people!).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

I/we hear you.  JJ is a character and sometimes you get the impression he's just talking to himself.  But that's ok, like I said it's just sharing.

We all rub people the wrong way at times.  Semi-anonymous forums are strange: they can make us both more civil and more nasty and, since we're keyboard warriors, we can mouth off without thinking about it sometimes, or even act arrogant.  Not me, of course, but I have seen it in other people (sarcasm people!).

DW your always a breath of fresh air here lol. I don't dislike JJ he just rubs me the wrong way at certain times and I just have a tendency to call people out on it. It just feels like getting talked down too a lot of the times with him.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Top Oil Trader said:

indeed 65 this month like i mentioned earlier. However since crude dropped $ 3.55 in one day, indeed a big record.I really appreciate most of you people here, except for a couple, im sorry those make me, not really want to come here anymore. And as such i wont really be giving any more calls. Sorry.

JJ

I think you are an awesome man who would always provide unique perspectives and sharp logics for the oil maker trend. I personally appreciate so much, indeed. I also believe many people do feel the same ways here, and that is why your post has always been one of the hottest one to follow and discuss. You definitely deserve the respects in this forum.

Mr. Kirkman, ATK, DW,  Osama and many others have also been very generous and patient to proovde their point of views in oil market. I think that is fantastic valuable experience and information to every single one here to see how others would understand a thing differently, and I do see how helpful that is.

Sometimes, might be more often, one would have different opinion from another, and the conversation/debate might get so intense; however, I think that is a great phenomena because we just love to express our ideas, and try so hard to convince others to believe it. Isn’t that the purpose of this forum? Sharing ideas, having debates, learning from others? 

“Scottish Black Goat” this philosophy taught me that I have to learn and see things from dofffent angle, so I will not be deluded. 

Once a gain, JJ, you are a great person, and many people here like you as I do, so don’t get yourself negatively, because some others just love to challenge you. Why? Because you are f***** awesome!!!  Right? Why no one ever challenge me, because I am still a newbie. Hahaha

take it easy. 

BFE725FE-18A1-411D-9BFE-0AB8F060C2C1.jpeg

• Like 7