JJ

WTI @ $75.75, headed for $64 - 67

indeed most can be made in trading, as u remember the oil god i think his name was hardy open a 1.3 billion hedgefund went long lost 400 mill closed fund. surely  u cant make that much on subscriptions.  subscriptions are done by people who can bs very good., but not good traders

On 11/1/2018 at 2:15 PM, catch22 said:

JJ, If you think you know more about oil than many others, open an account and let us follow your transactions. I do believe you have good ideas, but I know of zero companies that guarantee profits. Not even over a longer term. If you get it 51% right, or more, you are in business. In this case I sign up and pay for it. Looking forward to your initiative. I trade on fundamentals so I am willing to subscribe to  paid technical analysis that does more that connecting top/bottom lines, macd, dmi, psi, gap-up and gap-down. We need added value.

NN indeed highlights that testing would help the credibility and please give us some more info on how apply money management, as this is crucial to minimize losses. loosing 50% on 10K, you have to compensate by 200%....

below a print that could be made every day after closing to verify results

qqqqoil.docx

only up 2k for the day, will close at higher prices, since crude hit 55, i have only been long, been easy way too easy.. but i do expect some drop, when i comes i will be there...

i have never ever traded something this simple to trade. at some point i think my luck will run out, but so far, its easy sailiing

dont know what the goal is, based on  my price target i may get about 12k today, the highest ever. remember i started with just a 10k account

5400 now. so as u know we hit a wall here and traders are exiting but not mr. top oil traeder, why? becuase i know things others will never know. so lets see if i can be right even today.

• Downvote 2

to say crude it volatile is an understatement

• Downvote 1

trick is to know ahead of time the moves and how they will play out, once u figure that out, of course its way too simple

• Downvote 1

people are so funny here, i would never show people what it is i know and how i know so far in advance what happens you couldnt pay me enough 

• Downvote 1

and as u see i knew people would exit at 57 go short, and get whacked. how? shhhh...

• Downvote 1

It's 4:30 am here, just waking up.  This thread seems to have turned into a train wreck.  Freezing this thread for now, until people can settle down.

f33ac8957c3238e549a2155deace67ed63604178096c5b09ccdb965476323d91.jpg

trapped.png

• Like 2

On 11/15/2018 at 2:41 AM, nostro200 said:

My new hobbie is to troll mr jj.

You need a new hobby, like lickety split. 

• Downvote 1