Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KT

Careful eye on anti-government protests in Iran

And they have... I think it's silent

I'm not sure about his renown in country. Someone will say how the future of Iran can’t be in the hand of an old member of a royal family that Iranians removed from power years ago. The future should be made by the new generation of Iranian youth, but all perspective young man from Iran are far away from country.

This is worrying. Prison and funerals are gathering locations for protesters. Nearly 4,000 people arrested, 22 killed during unrest and 3 die in prison.

Iran protests Sina Ghanbari, 23, died on his birthday in Evin prison. Govt. says suicide. Human rights org. say torture. I believe in second version.

As I read, there are several suspicious cases of death in prison. Since many media outlets dropped coverage of Iran Protests, human rights groups now calling for immediate investigation into alleged deaths of at least 5 protesters in custody. 

Yes. At same time, european officials quietly condemn regime...I found statement one of advisor of  Federice Morgerini (High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy) from 9. January.

... Just returned from trip to Iran. Disturbing mismatch btw "internat" media coverage situation on ground over past weeks on....

Looks and sounds like a report from touristic trip... 

Hypocrisy and double standard!  I remember situation and reaction from Libya and Syria. 

Did she has a complete freedom to travel around without being watched by regime? Or did she stay in one of the hotels where foreigners are kept for close observation?

Iran's supreme leader, Ali Khamenei accuses Saudis of 'treason' against Muslims. About protests in Iran, Ayatollah didn't speak...

Iran, and Saudi Arabia, are rivals for influence in the Middle East where they support opposing sides in Yemen, Syria, Iraq and Lebanon. Shi‘ite Muslim against Sunni Muslim. 

He himself is accused of betraying Iran and the Iranian people.

Treason is the sixth sense of the Iran's leader. And, always they see other as a traitor. Never themselves.

Freedom is the absolute right of every Iranian.The era of the mullahs has come to an end. 

The most important issue for him must be  people in Iran.

The mullahs impose terror on people and the entire world. Time for the West to back.

I read this article (you have to be registered) which supports reality that the rights of the Iranian people may not be ignored and it shows the awakened conscious in western countries battling violation of rights of Iranian people.

And..Article it's revealing EU hypocrisy and give clear sign to Federica Mogherini and EU officials in Brussels about wrong approach in this situation in Iran.

Really, in my opinion  this is a moment for the EU to give the priority to human rights in Iran rather than economic benefits, and stand on the side of Iranian people.

Pav. maybe is better to say how European governments must stop their misguided faith in the internal moderation of the Iranian regime, recognize this hard fact and completely review their relations with the Iranian regime. In otherwise, EU will be accomplice.

It is unfortunate that Federica Mogherini is leading EU appeasement policy. History will be a good judge in this case. She( she's not alone of course) stands on the wrong side of history! I hope Brussels will have the courage and make right move against Iranian's regime.

Indeed, European Union faces a lot of weakness  against Iran's dictatorship. European oil and automobile companies should pay more attention to the human rights of the Iranian people then own interests.