Marina Schwarz

IMF Cuts Global Growth Outlook, Oil Falls

Of course the IMF has revised its global economic outlook down, of course oil is down on the news and of course everyone is still talking about Those Looming Sanctions. *sigh*

28 minutes ago, Marina Schwarz said:

Of course the IMF has revised its global economic outlook down, of course oil is down on the news and of course everyone is still talking about Those Looming Sanctions. *sigh*

09b82e360a9b118dcd30d697a5f8256926a4ed5e3adebff362562460489fefac.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Marina Schwarz said:

Iranian sanctions are not the issue its more fundamental than that. Trumps policies on trade, Brexit, strong $ crucifying Emerging Markets etc are what is driving the IMF rising oil prices are not the main event.
If you are feeling a little negative I can give you something to make you really worried and that is the potential of the Italian budget causing a credit crisis world wide this month. When the Germans, sorry EU, tell the Italians they are not going to be allowed to run a 2.4% deficit next year, 3 times what they are being allowed to, the Italians may push ahead anyway to keep thier election promises, a novel idea for any politician to be honest, and force their very large bond market into meltdown. Italian government debt has already jumped to yields above even Spanish debt since they announced their budget plans last month. So if Italy defaults then that will hit EU banks, German ones in particular, which as we know from the last time will cause a global reaction as all banks are interconnected on debt and most off them don't even know by how much. A big leap to be fair as the EU know the consequences but the Italians are playing hardball and they are up against the Germans who are not for allowing debt relief which is the real solution to this problem. Worried yet? :0)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jaycee said:

Iranian sanctions are not the issue its more fundamental than that. 

Exactement.

Worried? Me? Hell no, I'm enjoying the show, being nothing but a spectator. We survived Greece, we'll survive that, too. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Marina Schwarz said:

Worried? Me? Hell no, I'm enjoying the show, being nothing but a spectator. We survived Greece, we'll survive that, too. 

Excellent I love the optimism :)

Glad you see it that way. :) Actually, the world is going to hell but there's nothing wrong with enjoying the ride, I think. Better than the alternative, which is, to me, a psychotic break.

1 hour ago, Marina Schwarz said:

I'm enjoying the show

c330cc8de7ce13986ff0e51c6925cdc06c30b23a7e0f7c8deafc114295ba6ee9.jpg

2b4fb21e8a7c7291d4c280e5fda642b57b57f394112fb6cdf4228d000db67652.jpg

• Upvote 2

This fish is me. I am this fish.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Marina Schwarz said:

This fish is me. I am this fish.

I kinda thought so.  Keep enjoying the show : )