rainman

Closing the circle around Saudi Arabia: Where did Khashoggi disappear?

U.S. President Donald Trump on Monday said he was sending U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to meet with Saudi Arabia’s King Salman over the unexplained disappearance of prominent journalist Jamal Khashoggi. In a post on Twitter, Trump said he was sending Pompeo “immediately” but gave no other details. Representatives for the White House and the U.S. Department of State could not be immediately reached for any further comment.Trump also said he had spoken with the king about Khashoggi, who disappeared after entering the Saudi consulate in Istanbul on Oct. 2. Turkish sources have said they believe Khashoggi was killed inside the building and his body removed, allegations that Riyadh dismisses as baseless. Salman denied “any knowledge of whatever may have happened” to Khashoggi and told him the Saudis are working closely with Turkey on the case, Trump wrote. Meanwhile, Saudi Arabia’s King Salman  ordered an internal probe into disappearance of Khashoggi...

The regime is brutal. MBS is trying to play a game:  "I saw nothing, did you see anything?" ((Hides bone saw)) "Nope, I didn't see a thing.

Dirty game and Saudi Arabia deserves a fierce response.... Regime without democracy, elementary human rights, rights for life.... 

I still can't believe in his decision to go in Saudi Consulate.... 

“Over 30 times the Saudi authorities have told me to meet them in the Saudi embassy but I have refused every time,” said Khaled bin Farhan al-Saud, a Saudi prince living in exile in Germany.  “I know what can happen if I go into the embassy.” He added: “Around 10 days before Jamal went missing they asked my family to bring me to Cairo to give me a cheque. I refused.” He said there were “many princes in jail right now in Saudi”, adding: “Just five days ago a group tried to visit King Salman saying they were afraid for the future of the al-Saud family, they mentioned Mr Khashoggi’s case. They were all put in jail.”

• Like 1

Basically, when do the sanctions get slapped on Saudi Arabia? After eleven September Saudis have improved a lot theirs actions abroad, and paid for keeping closed eyes.

The so call free world had been corrupted by Al Saudi royal family. The west only chase the rest of third world countries about human rights,democracy,and freedom, because they don’t have enough money to paid like Saudi Arabia.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

He just wanted to make his homeland a better place... So tragic. I'm so sorry that our world has come to such a heartbreaking place. I believe that the good people of this world will rise up and bring us back into balance once again. And the death of this kind, gentle man will not be in vain.

The World needs a new foreign policy about Saudi Arabia...

• Like 1

They've been doing this for decades. They are making mess and chaos in Yemen. Regime must be stopped.

• Like 1

It is both tragic and worrying that Saudi Arabia was willing to carry out this attack in such a public arena and risk the consequences from the international community.

While it's all a bit conspiratorial for me, here's a theory that suggests the U.S. was possibly complicit and almost certainly aware. As I said, I think it goes a bit far - but I can't see the Saudis having carried this out unilaterally in a foreign country unless the stakes were extremely high....

Unfortunately the truth may never come out.

https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2018/10/14/did-saudis-cia-fear-khashoggi-9-11-bombshell.html

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, J Owens said:

It is both tragic and worrying that Saudi Arabia was willing to carry out this attack in such a public arena and risk the consequences from the international community.

While it's all a bit conspiratorial for me, here's a theory that suggests the U.S. was possibly complicit and almost certainly aware. As I said, I think it goes a bit far - but I can't see the Saudis having carried this out unilaterally in a foreign country unless the stakes were extremely high....

Unfortunately the truth may never come out.

https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2018/10/14/did-saudis-cia-fear-khashoggi-9-11-bombshell.html

#deepstate #conspiracy theory - come up with some real proof J Owens

• Upvote 1

Turkey says they have vidéo and audio proof but they are also doing a joint investigation with the Saudis or is this a negotiation effort to hide this evidence for some large money transfers

• Like 1

1 minute ago, John Hazaras said:

Turkey says they have vidéo and audio proof but they are also doing a joint investigation with the Saudis or is this a negotiation effort to hide this evidence for some large money transfers

The very interesting wording is "joint inspection".   So any Turkish investigator would have a minder watching and reporting their every move, preventing them from taking evidence, or even taking photographs.  And after a two week delay, any notion of an intact or uncontaminated crime scene is likely gone.

It is too much to hope that MBS is handed over?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Batman said:

The very interesting wording is "joint inspection".   So any Turkish investigator would have a minder watching and reporting their every move, preventing them from taking evidence, or even taking photographs.  And after a two week delay, any notion of an intact or uncontaminated crime scene is likely gone.

It is too much to hope that MBS is handed over?

Nah, they would take them to every room that had a bag full of cash in it and leave them alone to investigate.

• Like 1

If he left the embassy safely then there is bound to be video evidence of it. All the Saudis have to do to prove their innocence is either produce the video footage to show he left, or actually produce Khashoggi himself. If they cannot do either of those then it doesn't look good for the Saudis

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Refman said:

If he left the embassy safely then there is bound to be video evidence of it. All the Saudis have to do to prove their innocence is either produce the video footage to show he left, or actually produce Khashoggi himself. If they cannot do either of those then it doesn't look good for the Saudis

Rouge agent according to the Don https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-45863334

Well, that's settled then.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Refman said:

Exactly - i mean if he died during interrogation - someone in the embassy surely had to know something up was happening. These rogue killers just walked in found him and killed him? A bit suspicious - we'll see as more news roles out. 

• Like 1

CNN says that it has sources that confirm that the Saudis are preparing a report in which they admit Khashoggis death - haven't seen many other 'reliable' sources though

• Like 1

(edited)

14 hours ago, TomTom said:

CNN says that it has sources that confirm that the Saudis are preparing a report in which they admit Khashoggis death - haven't seen many other 'reliable' sources though

That would surprise me, but there again they've been pretty much caught red handed.

Edited by Refman
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, J Owens said:

Interesting article.  It mentions that Khashoggi knew about deep state actors and their role in 9-11.  Considering Trump's war against the swamp, I'd bet money that the US was behind whatever happened to him inside the consulate.  The only question is which side snagged him?  If the deep state was behind it, then there is no way that poor Khashoggi made it out alive.  If Trump's men got him, then you can rest assured he is now safe and well, spilling the beans, and Trump/MbS's recent actions are just cover.  If the later, I'd sure hate to be a deep state operative right now.  Can you say military tribunal?

5 hours ago, TomTom said:

CNN = also known as CIA's disinformation machine.  Where did Anderson Cooper intern before he went to CNN?

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, TomTom said:

If such statements such as this came from the CNN field reporters of the 1st Iraq war era, I might believe them.  Unfortunately, while some of those same people are still alive, they appear to have been abducted by aliens, stripped of their human cores and returned to CNN.  Now, at CNN and others, "sources" could mean my mother in law, or Wolf's mother in law, or that guy down the hall by the water cooler.  They have simply lost all credibility.  It is so bad, in my opinion, that even if Wolf called in an old Middle East marker nobody would believe him.  It's a shame, really.  The Wolf who cried wolf one time too many.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Epic said:

Interesting article.  It mentions that Khashoggi knew about deep state actors and their role in 9-11.  Considering Trump's war against the swamp, I'd bet money that the US was behind whatever happened to him inside the consulate.  The only question is which side snagged him?  If the deep state was behind it, then there is no way that poor Khashoggi made it out alive.  If Trump's men got him, then you can rest assured he is now safe and well, spilling the beans, and Trump/MbS's recent actions are just cover.  If the later, I'd sure hate to be a deep state operative right now.  Can you say military tribunal?

CNN = also known as CIA's disinformation machine.  Where did Anderson Cooper intern before he went to CNN?

I don't know, where?