Marina Schwarz

Aramco to Become Major Player in LNG?

Al-Falih in an interview with TASS. Not sure how exactly this will happen. I mean, Qatar and stuff.

Wide ranging interview.

With the talk about LNG, I wish they would have discussed turning Qatar into an island separated by a moat and a nuclear waste dump.  Go figure...

"But regardless of what happens with [Arctic LNG-2], Aramco will be a major player in the global LNG market. That decision has already been taken."

3 hours ago, Marina Schwarz said:

Al-Falih in an interview with TASS. Not sure how exactly this will happen. I mean, Qatar and stuff.

Are Israel and SA holding hands secretly behind the bike shed in part to allow Aramco to build a gas line across the Red Sea and up into the Med? Seems it'd be making exporting to Europe far easier and cheaper, sure Egypt would be quite happy to help expanding their efforts with LNG. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

That decision has already been taken."

Makes you want to salute, right? Or bow or something.

• Like 1

Saudi Arabia doesn't have enough gas for domestic needs which is why it burns upto a Million BPD in power stations so by that logic it has nothing to export as regards Gas.

I suppose Vela could build some LNG tankers and offer them for hire - perhaps Qatar will be interested? xD

• Upvote 1