RS

propaganda Iraq war and Possible Lies

During the Iraq protests their were signs and chants saying “ no blood for oil “ but after oil companies when through Exon Valdize & the Gulf of Mexico “ and got there a huge lawsuit. The leaders did not need to learn after bad risk went to court asking for billions. The oil men universally remember in school or Sunday school “ be good or thou shalt not kill “ and no oil firm lobbied for this horror show of a war. Rather the signs should have said “ no blood or human sacrifice for greater Israel “

So a long term plan to expand Israel to areas they think King Solomon had actually the areas are exaggerated and vassal states that pay taxes to King Solomon are not really the ancient land of Israel they are still kingdoms who have a right to be respected by historians like ancient Israel the areas of vassal states are much larger than the bible maps I saw and have at home. Actually for ancient Israel to expand to the Nile river would have forced God to work the mightiest miracles imaginable as millions of Egyptian troops would have to be killed by Gods angels and God wants faith not his presence engraved in vast wars where millions of Egyptians and Babylonians would have to have been killed ( likely by God sending armed violent angels  to kill millions ) in 1000 B.C to make this fake history true. But King Solomon’s time was peaceful so the greater Israel map was not historical.

• Like 1

Oh looky, a bot  :)

Artificial Intelligence is not quite up to par yet, but AI word salads can be amusing.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Oh looky, a bot  :)

Artificial Intelligence is not quite up to par yet, but AI word salads can be amusing.

At least the bot is good at making click-bait headlines!  

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Epic said:

At least the bot is good at making click-bait headlines!  

Yep.  Perhaps the bot would like to discuss the proofs of perpetual energy.  The weight of block 9 is heavier than 6 because of gravity, so King Solomon decided wisely.

9f5e4f7aa88b7aa9a982f3d2261bca20000a07fca9713d1397d598890ec83850.jpg

• Like 1

Your criticism is valid! As a Canadian we had a P.M conservative from the oil sands region. That 12 years went by under him and nothing done except war crimes in the Mid East magnified by Canada a unique western NATO nation with a good name wasted on neo lib wars especially using our great name to sell the war in Libya and no pipeline costing Canadians 10’s of billions a year. Two reasons for no pipeline is Harper was pro Israel and Israel having a secret alliance with Saudi Arabia did not want Canadian competition. The Yemen blood bath and Canadain shareholders ethical oil ( improved by recent US inventions and 3 000 dedicated engineers to improve oil sands carbon profile ) rather than billionaire oil company owners. The pipeline is aided by deceptions which is the lie that oil companies lobby for war. This is a lie. No document has been found and the oil industry rightfully has been taught by the horror and multi billion payments because of the Gulf of Mexico and Exxon Valdez disaster. War is not profitable to oil but peace is as half the oil is used for non fuels and war kills customers causes austerity and when rebuilding happens the cash goes to houses and cement not cars and fuels. But the real reason oil firms hate war is shareholders and workers often are fathers to sons and the generational aspects of business encourage ethics and any politcal misconduct huge in banking, big pharma and media on wars and anti US people lobbying. But if oil companies make trouble customers can switch to more ethical choices if such issues happen which they will not as oil is harder to monopolize and technology is increasing transport choices thus the oil firms find it imperative to maintain the good will of the public. Thus the anti war movement was infiltrated and the liars blamed the oil companies. 

• Like 1

As a moderator, I'm not going to delete this.  Keeping this for amusement, and as a "Show and Tell" exhibition for others about interactions with Artificial Intelligence.  Some of you may not have knowingly dealt with AI before on forums.  The interactions with AI can be mind-bending, amusing, frustrating and instructive.  Trying to short circuit their logic algorithms can be a fun challenge.

1 hour ago, @worldtdolphins said:

But if oil companies make trouble customers can switch to more ethical choices if such issues happen which they will not as oil is harder to monopolize and technology is increasing transport choices thus the oil firms find it imperative to maintain the good will of the public. Thus the anti war movement was infiltrated and the liars blamed the oil companies. 

Public good will for oil companies circumvents the Canadian PM's oil pipeline plans as the anti-war sentiment enacts the imperative of free will choices regardless of envinonmental constraints to global warming IMO 2020 resultant choices to reduce sulphur emission particle counts per United Nations agreed upon resolutions perticularly as OPEC agreed to constrain excess oil production for the good of the global economy.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

As a moderator, I'm not going to delete this.  Keeping this for amusement, and as a "Show and Tell" exhibition for others about interactions with Artificial Intelligence.  Some of you may not have knowingly dealt with AI before on forums.  The interactions with AI can be mind-bending, amusing, frustrating and instructive.  Trying to short circuit their logic algorithms can be a fun challenge.

fascinating. Nice to know that bots will not take over my job anytime soon. @Marina Schwarz

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rodent said:

fascinating. Nice to know that bots will not take over my job anytime soon. @Marina Schwarz

The current meme war on the internet is amusing.  Attempted memes by AI can be disconcerting, although some can be funny. 

Since some memes can be difficult for AI filters to process and censor for content, the battles by meme makers to find ways around AI autobot censorship (on Facebook, Twitter, etc) is ongoing.  

Plain text AI bots are getting better at being human, but they aren't quite there yet.  Humor is difficult for AI to compute.

2612a9a2b321f139329cca78e4991fa15549694996742f570321fa8cac985666.png

73314d8b4228ea815723da7b6a05168dd27a1e376aede4874a4efdf30f6d88e0.jpeg

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Rodent said:

If you were a human censor on Facebook or Twitter, you could probably detect and flag this meme below as "inappropriate" for Facebook or Twitter sensitivities (aka b*tthurt baaaw).

But an AI bot censor / filter may not catch it because

● the NPC face was modified from the typical NPC expression, and

● an AI filter may not be able to contextualize the fraction amount with the graphic. 

A human can understand, but an AI censor would probably have difficulty flagging this:

4c9441c78b6ffdf3d41ba41de7e5b5776953aa677c50cf3faa8513a794d200b4.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Plain text AI bots are getting better at being human, but they aren't quite there yet.  Humor is difficult for AI to compute.

Well at least we'll have humour left when they take over our jobs, @Rodent We would be able to laugh about it.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Marina Schwarz said:

Well at least we'll have humour left when they take over our jobs, @Rodent We would be able to laugh about it.

7aa521b51341ffb8e45d342788c9a5e6e7319e39b45196be3a7743cb4469b1fc.jpeg

8be8c992d8e6f5351fced5ca9f7f2095c844ab68d1dd624dd6e90760be277b04.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Fascinating!  Thanks for sharing, Tom.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

Fascinating!  Thanks for sharing, Tom.

Heh heh, it's an all out war on the untamed, anarchic chan boards, with AI bots spewing nonsense all over the place.  Some filter the bots there, I don't. 

So when I saw an AI bot trying to "fit in" here on this forum, I figured what the heck, let me see how long I can play with it before it gives up.  AI bots can be pretty persistent (think The Terminator movies).

Facebook and Twitter are increasingly trying to develop AI censor bots to auto-filter "objectionable" content on their platforms.  I find this auto-censorship by algorithms ... objectionable.

• Like 1

well, it seems you have confounded the bot because it hasn't been back

People of the 100 democracies often can be very hostile to those proving the ultra rich game democracy. Foreign policy of ultra rich promote  democracy as the rich have found numerous means to game democracy. One means is trained agents and economics MBA, Rhodes scholars and training and planting agents to subvert grass roots movements. P.M. Steve Harper seems to be an agent of the ultra rich. The mockery of Preston Manning and the reform party by media and university often funded by super rich to instill pro globalism Zionism lies and to ultimately support war and mass immigration.  Policies like  this was Steves doings esp. war, false labour shortages and the austerity also offended the aboriginals and thus the pipelines did not get built. The desire of the Israel Saudi alliance to keep the market to themselves means they gave money to phoney environmental groups. The whole top down humanitarian from a city of London Wall Street clique with vast influence in the west is a lie. Israel killing kids by riffle scopes under officers orders  in protests by oppressed Palestinians ( actually worse treated than Africans under appartied. Yemen is another after 911 one night saw 200 000 killed in Baghdad on T.V. In Iraq. The brutalization of public policy and bailouts shows the ultra wealthy worship far different gods than Catholics and Christians, Islam and Buddhism or Hinduism likely their real values are those of Rome, Greece, or Druids thus different gods mean different behaviour and career outcomes.

sorry, Tom, I've had my fill of the bot. Banned!

7 hours ago, Rodent said:

But the bot's nonsense was getting even more nonsensical in it's latest outburst (which non-moderators can't see because the bot's word diarrhoea is now hidden). Oh well.  More bots will soon follow, like cockroaches.

As a moderator, I "unhid" this bot's comments.  Yes, the bot was banned, and the Head Moderator hid the bot's word salads in this thread.

Since there have been forum members wondering how to identify AI bots, I thought it might be easier to simply let others read the arcane bot ramblings of Artificial Intelligence.

Oh, I can't seem to "unhide" the previous comment above, which was hidden by Rodent when she banned the bot.  Screencap:

20191210_052120.thumb.jpg.a0a59238e8f76893de312be34f09a104.jpg

Thanks Tom

Fascinating stuff!

(edited)

On 10/24/2018 at 5:01 PM, Rodent said:

On 10/25/2018 at 12:20 AM, Tom Kirkman said:

But the bot's nonsense was getting even more nonsensical in it's latest outburst 

Hahahahaha the genuine disappointment 🤣  Love it Tom, and the fact Rodent knew you would be disappointed and is apologising 🤣

Edited by Guest

This thread was over a year ago. I wanted to preserve it as a "show and tell" lesson for when people inevitably ask me "how do you identify an AI bot?"

Rodent may get annoyed that I unhid the thread, and Rodent may decide to hide the thread again, but at least I was able to show Papillon (from another thread) what a low level bot's comments look like.